We really like if our friend or others like our status or put comments on that. People from all around the world keep on posting status which are related to their life. So how to become popular on Facebook and garner more love and comments? There can no more friends of the solution when you just do not know how your friends / fans to deal with, so let’s see what you can do to actually be more in your status updates:
1. Write in the morning and evening : According to a simple research and analysis indicate that these are the times that the people most likely to check their Facebook profile, It is time when people probably upon arrival at the office before the start of a new day or after dinner and a shower. If you post something at night then your post would be pushed down the Newsfeed and another post will take place so avoid posting something in night.
2. Put a Comment on others status : It is a really good habit to regularly interact with your friends, band and a greater chance to check your pages and state their opinion on your posts. Some others would be obliged to return the favor if you regularly comment on their work. This explains the close community of bloggers, they regularly monitor and comment on other blogs.
3. Ask questions in the comments : Please don’t ask questions on real-world themes like “How would global warming affect you?” People go to Facebook to relax, so the question of such a question is unlikely that the desired response. This may be something fun to questions like “Should I buy a bag of $5,000 or iPad?” Simple but good enough to get some good answers!
4. Stay focused : Business page is a really good way to get traffic and keep focused on people who are fans of your business pages. Make sure your messages are always relevant to what you do, indeed, a fan of yours for a reason. It is well once to post events or news in a while, but if you start with your personal photos and Youtube videos then you should remind yourself behind.
5. Add more photos : Yes, add as many photos you have because pictures are likely to get more likes. It’s easy, because Photos tend to be more interesting, like the saying “A picture says a thousand words”.
6. Ask people to like it : You can ask people to like your photos or status by putting any good sentence or put a brief status on your post or photo, add “Just like my photos I think you rock!” This kind of tag lines are really works.
7. Ask for help : Let people answer your question. Please ask easy questions or suggestions on something.
8. Please Do not tease or challenge : Facebook is a place where you can find people of different languages and types so take it slowly and enjoy. A good relation on Facebbok can be really helpful to earn more like and comment.
These are 8 simple ways you can get more people to thank and respond to your Facebook status. Whichever method you choose, remember that moderation is the key, then, is not your postings, taunts, challenges and questions to exaggerate. Your friends think you get annoying if you have a ‘blast’ problems and challenges are endless and could “unfriend” you, defeating the purpose!
Asher ross is an Expert technical writer from UK with expertise in writing articles over Cheap UK Hosting Mac OS, Apple, Mobile and cPanel hosting technology.