Note: If you are in a hurry, click here to get your 30% discount on HostGator hatchling plan (the coupon code is applied automatically)
Have you just bought your own domain name and can’t wait to start your own blog? Hold on, before doing anything else, you should first get a reliable hosting service.
If you skip this step, you will end up messing up with your blog. Hosting service can make or break your blog’s success. That’s the reason why you should spend time in finding the right hosting service suitable for your blog needs.
There are a lot of hosting companies including Bluehost, Dreamhost, Hostgator, Justhost etc are offering affordable hosting plans to their customers. But most of them still charge you that might be hard for beginners to afford.
Fortunately, Hostagator is offering hatchling plan especially for the beginners who want a reliable, faster and safer hosting within a budget. So if you are looking for a perfect hosting solution, make sure to consider Hostgator’s hatchling plan.
We’ll talk about Hostgator Hatchling Plan review to help you find the best and most affordable hosting plan for your website needs. This shared Plan is for those individuals and businesses that are looking up web hosting solutions for hosting single domain only. That means you can host more than one domain on this hosting plan.
This plan is best suitable for website owners and bloggers who are launching their first website. This Plan is the basic and most economical hosting plan from Hostgator.
As I have mentioned earlier, you can host only one domain with Hatchling Plan and if you are planning to host multiple domains, you should buy Hostgator Baby Plan where you can unlimited number of domains without having to worry about the hosting. Baby plan is suitable for seasonal and more advanced bloggers, it also bit expensive when compared to Hostgator hatchling plan.
Hostgator Hatchling Plan Honest Review
My Experience with Hostgator Hatchling Package
First of all, let’s start Hostgator’s hatchling plan review by explaining my own experience. I used this hosting plan few years ago and I’m completely satisfied with it. Later on, I became a full-time blogger and moved to baby plan as I had to host few more domains.
Don’t miss Hostgator Black Friday deal to claim maximum discount on Hatchling Plan.
Hostgator hatchling plan is the best hosting option if you are a beginner who wants to set up a self-hosted WordPress site on a reliable hosting service.
You will get unlimited bandwidth and disk space in all hosting plans from Hostgator including Hostgator Hatchling Package. Here is a quick summary of features you will enjoy while using this shared plan from Hostgator:
- You can use Site Builder feature to design your website in case you don’t know how to design a website
- You will get 24×7 support via Email, Chat, Ticketing Submission and Phone in all hosting plans from Hostgator
- You can instantly take backups into your hard drive and can restore the things in case something went wrong
- They are offering 99.9 percent uptime or even better to their clients. One cannot expect much more than this from their web host
- All hosting plans from Hostgator come with 45 days money back guarantee. They are giving away this money back guarantee because they are sure about what they are promising and what they are delivering to their customers. But somehow, you are not satisfied with their services, you will get all your money back and no question will be asked for this refund. But you need to make sure you ask for refund with 45 days of buying your Hatchling or any other Hosting plan from Hostgator. And I myself feel 45 days is good time in itself to make decisions about a web host. So you can enjoy risk free web hosting solutions from Hostgator for your business needs
- You will get $100 Google Adwords Credit that you can use to send targeted and high quality traffic to your website from Google Search
Hostgator Hatchling plan coupon code
Click this link ($30 discount code) – the coupon is applied automatically!
The coupon code will help you Save 30 Percent on your first filling invoice on Baby and Business Shared Hosting Plans, and it is automatically applied, so you don’t have to worry!
Is Hostgator’s hatchling plan is right for you?
Hostgator hatchling plan is best suitable for:
- Beginner Bloggers: If you are a beginner to blogging, this is the RIGHT hosting choice. As a beginner, you might not have the high budget to afford hosting, but you can get this hosting plan as cheap as $0.01 for the first month (by applying the coupon code at the check out. I strongly recommend you to try hatchling plan for some time, if you are not happy with their hosting services or features, ask for a refund!
- Bloggers who migrated to WordPress: If you have migrated to WordPress, you already know that WordPress is the #1 blogging platform. Thousands of people migrate from Blogger to WordPress every single day. If you are one among them, hatchling plan from Hostgator is really for you. It’s not only affordable but you’re in the safe hands as Hostgator is one of the leading hosting companies running from over a decade now.
- Bloggers with limited budget: If you are on a budget and still want a reliable hosting plan, try Hatchling plan. As their pricing plans are really cheaper, you can easily afford them. If you apply coupon codes at the check out, you will save even more.
What if you are not satisfied?
If you are not happy with Hatchling plan, Hostgator is offering 45 days money back guarantee. So make sure to contact their customer support if you are not satisfied with their services within 45 days. They will refund you the full amount so you won’t lose anything.
Are there any limitations with Hostgator’s hatchling plan?
Yes, there are several limitations with Hostgator’s hatchling plan. Here are few of them.
- You can only use single domain. You can’t host more than one domain name on hatchling plan.
- You can’t addon or park domain names if you have any.
Important note: If you want to upgrade or add more domain names, you can upgrade at anytime. That means, you can easily upgrade to Baby plan or Business plan if you are already using Hostgator’s hatchling plan. The good thing is they won’t charge you anything if you have decided to upgrade from their plans.
Final verdict about Hatchling plan from Hostgator
If you are a beginner blogger and want to host only one domain name, Hostgator’s hatchling plan you should choose.
You will get unlimited disk space, bandwith, easy to install control panel, 1-click script installs, $100 Google AdWords offer, 24/7 customer support with hatchling plan. This is the most easiest yet cheapest hosting option if you are on a limited budget.
You can also ask for a full money refund within 45 days if you don’t like their hosting.
So what are you waiting for?
Click here to get Hostgator Hatchling plan (and make sure to apply the coupon codes mentioned above in this post).
I hope you liked my honest review of Hostgator hatchling plan. Let me know if you have any questions before buying Hostgator’s hatchling plan, I’d be glad to respond to them.