For long time, I was thinking of starting a personalized newsletter series for my blog readers. To bring this thought into Reality, I started my search for best Email marketing Solution provider in the industry. After long research and going through lots of email marketing software websites, I decided to give a try to dotMailer email marketing software solutions. This was the first time I was using any email marketing software, but I never realize I’m doing things that I need to set up an email campaign for the first time.
dotMailer is part of dotDigital Group which was founded in 1999. They are providing digital marketing solutions to its customers for many years. Their core products are dotMailer, dotSurvey and dotAgency. dotMailer is a strong email marketing software and it is the number one choice of more than 20000 users.
It was really cool experience which I gained while trying dotMailer auto responder services. I’m planning to schedule a weekly newsletter for Bloggers Passion readers and I’m hoping first newsletter should be in your inbox by 10th September if you have subscribed to my Blog through Email. Right now, I’m busy in playing with dotMailer features so that I can send my first newsletter on time.
DotMailer features List
Here are some features that I find quite useful about Email Marketing Software from dotMailer:
- First of all, you don’t need any form of coding knowledge and can do most of things through drag and drop. You can easily create tables, add columns and can resize images with few clicks only. dotMailer uses to create Text version of your designed newsletter automatically so that recipients can receive newsletters in format of their interest.
- Your target audience can read messages that you send from their email boxes and can also open the sent message in their browsers as well.
- You can improve the performance of your email campaigns by doing split testing at different levels. It’s a great idea to test different versions of your newsletter to a small set of users before sending it to the ultimate list.
- You can easily share your social media links as part of your newsletter with simple drag and drop. It will allow your readers to follow you on social media networks of their interest.
- You can easily track the performance of your email campaigns like their open rate, clicks and who are
actually opening your email newsletters. You can even compare all or selected email campaign reports from your dotMailer account. It works well with Google Analytics.
- They are providing support to its customers through their free webinars, Live Chat, User Guides, Training Programs and Support Forum where you can ask questions that you are facing in running your Email marketing campaigns smoothly.
- With dotMailer API and connectors, you can easily share your data between dotMailer and third part systems like CRM, SalesForce, Magento, WordPress and Facebook etc.
- dotDigital Group has an active YouTube Channel here where they have already shared lots of useful tutorials around dotMailer. Some of video tutorials I find useful about dotMailer from this YouTube channel are:
- How to create segments in dotMailer
- EasyEditor – Amazing Drag and Drop Email Campaign Editor from dotMailer
- How to add Social Media sharing icons into your email campaigns from dotMailer
- dotMailer integration with SalesForce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Tips for an Effective Email marketing Campaign
dotMailer Pricing Options
dotMailer has variety of packages to choose from. You will not need to pay anything if you have a small email database of less than 500 users. Under their Freemium package, you will not even need to share your credit card details. So there is nothing to lose in giving a try to dotMailer Freemium package. I am also taking advantage of this package from dotMailer.
So here is the brief overview of their pricing package:
Freemium – 500 Emails – No charges
Standard – 5000 Emails – £295
Professional – Unlimited Emails – £695
Enterprise – unlimited Emails – £995
I have decided to give a try to Email marketing solutions from dotMailer. What about you? I would recommend you to try your hands for free to this Auto Responder service from this leading Email marketing solution company. Do you have any real time experience about dotMailer email marketing software on any other Email marketing software; share your views about them in the comments section below.