All In One SEO Pack Plugin Review 2019: The Ultimate SEO Plugin for WordPress
If you want to increase your website’s search engine traffic, the best way to get started is to optimize your content (both blog posts and pages).
For that, you need a WordPress optimization plugin like All in One SEO pack.
If you’re looking for an easy to use All in One SEO pack review plugin review and its tutorial, this post is for you.
Are you looking to better optimize your blog posts for search engines?
We’ve a quick tip for all the WordPress users: make sure to install an SEO plugin like All in One SEO pack.
Table of Contents
- What is All in One SEO pack?
- All In One SEO Plugin Review And Tutorial for Beginners In 2019
- 3 unique features that make All in One SEO plugin great
- FAQs about All in One SEO pack tutorial 2019
What is All in One SEO pack?
All in One SEO pack is an SEO plugin which helps you easily optimize all your blog posts and pages for search engines like Google. All in One SEO pack provides you out of the box optimization features such as providing XML sitemaps, default SEO content settings, robots.txt file and so on.
Apart from All in One SEO Pack, One can try other SEO plugins to make their WordPress blogs search engine friendly. Some of SEO Plugins I recommend apart from this plugin are Google XML Sitemaps, SEO Smart Links, WP Super Cache Plugin and WP Smush.it etc.
In this blog post, let’s discuss about the All in One SEO pack tutorial and few more essential details around how to use to improve your site’s overall SEO. Let’s get started.
All In One SEO Plugin Review And Tutorial for Beginners In 2019
Optimizing Your Blog Posts And Pages With All in One SEO Pack
If you’re wondering about how you can use All in one SEO pack plugin to optimize your blog posts and pages, here are few quick tips for you.
Let’s first have a look at how the optimization of content settings on this plugin looks like;
As you can see from the above, it gives you;
- Title (make sure to keep it under 60 characters and include a primary keyword)
- Description (it should be always short and sweet, it’s better to keep it under 120 characters for optimal performance)
- Keywords (you include keywords that you’re targeting)
It also provides you a preview snippet so you can easily find out how your title and meta description of your blog posts look like in advance. Make sure to include your primary keyword in both title and description if you want to properly optimize your blog posts for search engines like Google.
If you look at the above screenshot, you’ll notice that there’s another tab with the name “social settings” is included which can be useful if you want to show a unique title and description for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and so on.
So how can you better optimize your content using All in One SEO pack?
- Come up with primary and secondary keywords before you start writing your blog posts and include them sparingly all over your content.
- Also find LSI keywords using tools like SEMrush and LSI Graph if you want to include highly relevant keywords to get more traffic from multiple keywords.
All In One SEO Pack Plugin Installation Process
Let’s quickly talk about All in one SEO pack installation now.
Step 1: Go to plugins directory into your WordPress admin section and click Add New and in the search box available make search with All In One SEO Pack search term. One can download this SEO plugin from WordPress plugins directory from here for free.
Step 2: The very first result should be for the plugin we are intended to install. Click the Install Now link and activate this free SEO plugin for WordPress blogs.
Step 3: Once you click the activation link for this plugin, next window will ask you to configure it from its admin page
Step 4: Now you need to click on the admin page link. First thing that you need to do from the next window is enable this plugin. So select the Enabled button available against Plugin Status and click Update Options >> button available towards the bottom of the window.
Step 5: You should use the same window i.e. All In One SEO pack Options to set meta data for your blog home page like its Title, Description and keywords. Apart from this you can set the format that need to be used at post title, page title, category title, tag title and search title level.
Here’s how the settings will look like;
You can easily set the page title, meta description and meta keywords for each and every page and post on your blog with All in One SEO pack plugin. You should try to limit your title length to 65 characters and should restrict description length to 160 characters with spaces in both the cases.
Features list of All in one SEO pack plugin
Whether you know it or not, All in one SEO pack is one of the most downloaded plugins in the WordPress directory which has been downloaded more than 45 million times since its inception in 2007. Let’s first look at all the features of this amazing SEO plugin;
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options as the plugin works out of the-box. That means, you just need to install
- You can integrate it with eCommerce sites, including woocommerce
- Automatically optimizes your titles for google and other search engines
- It automatically generates meta tags in case if you need
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For advanced users, you can make any changes you want to optimize your SEO
- This plugin is compatible with many other plugins
- This plugin has been translated into 57 languages
- This plugin is completely php 7 compatible
Not only that, All in one SEO pack also gives you advanced features like;
- You can submit your sitemap to google and bing and improve your SEO
- Image xml sitemap submitted to google and bing to improve your image SEO
- Google AMP support (accelerated mobile pages) which makes it easier for you to get more traffic from mobile search users
- You can override any title and set any meta description and any meta keywords you want using this plugin
- Support for SEO on custom post types
- Advanced canonical URLs to make better use of SEO
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google about changes to your site (so you don’t even need to use pinging services)
So what are you still waiting for?
3 unique features that make All in One SEO plugin great
Here are few really awesome features of using All in one SEO plugin review.
#1. Provides you in-built XML sitemaps feature: A sitemap notifies the search engines like Google whenever you update something on your blog such as publishing a new post, updating a post or page and so on.
It provides a ton of XML sitemap functionalities including;
- Notifying Google
- Notifying Bing (when you make changes to your site)
- The option to use taxonomies
- Including date on archives
- Creating compressed sitemaps
- Creating sitemaps for all of your blog posts
- And so on
So you really don’t have to worry about sitemaps or using any other sitemap plugin. All you need to do is to simply activate the plugin and activate the sitemaps feature from it.
#2. SEO content overview: Do you want to see all of your blog posts SEO data at one place. Just have a look at the following screenshot and you’ll see that All in One SEO pack gives you SEO content preview from the dashboard.
You’ll notice things like SEO title, description, SEO keywords and so on. So if at all, you’ve not added any description or keywords, you can easily find it out and work on that part to improve your search rankings.
#3. Social meta feature: SEO is not just meant for optimization and keyword research. Social signals also play a vital role in terms of increasing your search engine traffic. Here’s where All in One SEO pack gives you an amazing feature called “Social Meta” which lets you add a unique description for social media sites.
Few features for advanced users: If you’re an advanced SEO user and want to configure this plugin for even better results in terms of SEO, it provides you all the features which are listed below.
- Robots.txt: The robots.txt file is primarily used to specify which parts of your website or blog should be crawled by spiders and search engine crawlers. You can tell search crawlers to specify what type of pages to follow and what to avoid following.
- File editor: You can edit files like Robots.txt, .htaccess files with ease if you’re using All in One SEO pack as you can access them directly from the plugin dashboard.
- Importer and exporter: If you want to import or export all of your All in One SEO pack settings, you can easily do so using this feature.
It also offers support for Schema.org and Google Knowledge Graph and gives you advanced options for Google Analytics tracking to better track your website traffic.
What about the pricing of All in One SEO Pack plugin?
All in one SEO pack offers both free and paid versions and free version is enough for 90% of the users where you can simply download the plugin and use it without even making any changes to the settings as it works out of the box.
For the advanced users or those who want to get more out of this plugin, give a try to their premium version called All in One SEO pack pro and you’ll get the features listed below;
- Advanced support for Woocommerce
- SEO for categories, tags and custom taxonomies
- You’ll get access to video SEO module
- You’ll get access to video screencasts
- You’ll get access to premium support forums
- You’ll also get access to knowledge center
All in One SEO pack pro comes in 3 pricing plans which are listed below;
- Individual (which costs you $68 annual fee where you can install it on 1 site)
- Business (which costs you $118 annual fee where you can install it on up to 10 sites)
- Agency (which costs you $559 annual fee where you can install it on unlimited sites)
All In One SEO Pack plugin Benefits
Let’s now talk about the benefits of this plugin in thisAll In One SEO pack review. I think I have already explained most of features you will get benefit from installing the All In One SEO pack on your WordPress blog. Still I’m revising these features in brief:
- We can set Page Titles, meta keywords and Meta descriptions for our blog home page, each and every post and page through this free SEO plugin.
- We can noindex certain content types like tag pages, category pages and archives through All In One SEO Plugin. We will not need to touch robots.txt file even for doing this.
- We can target more keywords by making use of page titles and post titles through this Plugin.
- Google Analytics can be integrated
- We can set predefined title types that should be used at post, page, category level etc.
- It can generate meta tags automatically.
FAQs about All in One SEO pack tutorial 2019
Here are few most important questions discussed related to All in One SEO Pack review. You should better check them out if you’re curious to install the plugin on your sites.
#1. What is the difference between the free version of All in One SEO Pack and All in One SEO Pack Pro?
The biggest difference between the free version of All in One SEO Pack and All in One SEO Pack Pro is, the free version gives you limited features whereas pro version gives you even more incredible SEO optimization features such as priority support, video tutorials about how to use the plugin for better optimization, Video SEO module and so on.
#2. Is All in one SEO pack free version enough for me?
Yes, absolutely, All in one SEO pack free version comes with so many powerful in-built features which are enough for you to optimize your contents for search engines. The best thing is that, you don’t even need to make any changes to the plugin settings if you’re not a tech savvy (as it comes with loaded features out of the box).
#3. Are there any better alternatives to All in one SEO pack?
Yes, there’s one which is WordPress SEO by Yoast. This is the same plugin which we’re using on all of our blogs for a long time. In fact, we’re using Yoast SEO premium version at Bloggers Passion for over a year and we’re extremely satisfied with it. If you’re looking for an easy to use optimization SEO plugin, you should definitely check out WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin.
#4. How easy it is to use All in One SEO plugin to optimize content?
It’s extremely easy. All you’ve to do is to install the plugin and enter details like SEO title, meta description and the desired keywords that you’re looking to rank for. It also gives you a SEO content proview and social preview just in case you need to use unique content for social media sites and search engines.
#5. How long does it take to get rankings using All in One SEO pack?
Ranking for any keyword doesn’t depend on just optimization. It includes so many things including backlinks, the quality of your content, user engagement, social signals and so on. But if you’re curious to know about how long does it take to rank for a keyword, read this case study on how to improve keyword rankings.
Final thoughts about All in One SEO pack plugin review & its tutorial for 2019
All in one SEO plugin is definitely one of the most popular SEO plugins you can use for optimizing your blog posts and pages for search engines like Google.
Hopefully you’ve gained some insights from this All in one SEO tutorial and make sure to implement them after installing the plugin on your WordPress site. If you still have any questions related to All in one SEO review and tutorial, ask them in the comments.