Product Name: AIOSEO
If you’re looking for a powerful SEO plugin for optimization, XML sitemaps, social preview, etc – download the All in One SEO pack now as it gives you out-of-the-box optimization features. Here’s our review of the All in One SEO plugin.
Searching for the All in one SEO review? You’re in the right place.
Are you looking to better optimize your blog posts for search engines? Looking for an easy way to increase your content rankings? Want to know how to automatically generate a WordPress XML sitemap?
Then you need a powerful SEO plugin like All in One SEO Pack (also known as “AIOSEO”).
If you want to increase your website’s search engine traffic, the best way to get started is to optimize your content (both blog posts and pages).
For that, you need a WordPress optimization plugin like the All in One SEO Pack.
Table of Contents
- What is All in One SEO Pack?
- All In One SEO Plugin Review And Tutorial for Beginners In 2023
- 3 main features that make AIOSEO plugin great
- FAQs | AlOSEO Reviews
- Final Thoughts on AIOSEO Plugin Review 2023
What is All in One SEO Pack?
All in one SEO is an SEO plugin that helps you easily optimize all your blog posts and pages for search engines like Google. This plugin provides you out-of-the-box optimization features such as providing XML sitemaps, default SEO content settings, robots.txt files, and so on.
Currently, there are over 3 million websites are using the AIOSEO plugin to optimize their content and get better search rankings.
In this blog post, let’s discuss the All in One SEO pack tutorial and a few more essential details about how to use it to improve your site’s overall SEO. Let’s get started.
Important note: We’re currently using the Rank Math SEO plugin which is a great alternative to the All in One SEO Pack. It also offers a free version.
All In One SEO Plugin Review And Tutorial for Beginners In 2023
Optimizing Your Blog Posts And Pages
If you’re wondering about how you can use the AIOSEO plugin to optimize your blog posts and pages, here are a few quick tips for you.
Let’s first have a look at what the optimization of content settings on this plugin looks like;
As you can see from the above, it gives you;
- Title (make sure to keep it under 60 characters and include a primary keyword)
- Description (it should be always short and sweet, it’s better to keep it under 120 characters for optimal performance)
- Keywords (you include keywords that you’re targeting)
It also provides you a preview snippet so you can easily find out what your title and meta description of your blog posts look like in advance. Make sure to include your primary keyword in both title and description if you want to properly optimize your blog posts for search engines like Google.
If you look at the above screenshot, you’ll notice that there’s another tab with the name “social settings” included which can be useful if you want to show a unique title and description for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and so on.
So how can you better optimize your content using this plugin?
- Come up with primary and secondary keywords before you start writing your blog posts and include them sparingly all over your content.
- Also, find LSI keywords using tools like Semrush and LSI Graph if you want to include highly relevant keywords to get more traffic from multiple keywords.
- Then, you can use the primary or secondary keywords as your “Focus keyphrases” to start optimizing your content for better rankings.
All In One SEO Pack Plugin Settings and Options
Let’s quickly talk about All one SEO pack installation and settings now.
Step 1: Go to the plugins directory in your WordPress admin section and click Add New and in the search box available make a search with the All In One SEO Pack search term. You can also download this SEO plugin FREE from here.
Step 2: Once downloaded, click the Install Now link and activate the SEO plugin.
Step 3: Once you activated the plugin, go to the plugin settings and you’ll find a Setup Wizard which helps you set up the plugin to improve your website rankings.
Here’s what it looks like;
Step 5: As you can see above, you’ll see various options like your blog home page title, description, and more.
Finish the setup wizard and you’re done!
AIOSEO Features list
Whether you know it or not, this plugin is one of the most downloaded plugins in the WordPress directory which has more than 3 million downloads. Let’s first look at all the features of this amazing SEO plugin;
- Offers a setup wizard so you don’t even have to look at the options as the plugin works out-of-the-box
- Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- It automatically generates meta tags in case you need
- Includes a video sitemap generator
- For advanced users, you can make any changes you want to optimize your SEO
- This plugin is compatible with many other plugins
- Offers Social Media Integration
- Gives you access to Robots.txt Editor
Not only that, but this plugin also provides you advanced features like:
- You can submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML sitemap submitted to google and bing to improve your image SEO
- Google AMP support (accelerated mobile pages) makes it easier for you to get more traffic from mobile search users
- You can override any title and set any meta description and any meta keywords you want using this plugin
- Support for SEO on custom post types
- Advanced canonical URLs to make better use of SEO
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google about changes to your site (so you don’t even need to use pinging services)
So what are you still waiting for?
3 main features that make AIOSEO plugin great
Here are a few really awesome features of using the All in One SEO plugin.
1. Provides you in-built XML sitemaps feature: A sitemap notifies the search engines like Google whenever you update something on your blog such as publishing a new post, updating a post or page, and so on.
Here’s what it looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll have multiple types of sitemaps including General, video, news, HTML, and RSS sitemaps.
It provides a ton of XML sitemap functionalities including;
- Notifying Google
- Notifying Bing (when you make changes to your site)
- The option to use taxonomies
- Including date on archives
- Creating compressed sitemaps
- Creating sitemaps for all of your blog posts
- And so on
So you really don’t have to worry about sitemaps or using any other sitemap plugin. All you need to do is simply activate the plugin and activate the sitemaps feature from it.
2. SEO content overview: Do you want to see all of your blog post’s SEO data in one place. Just have a look at the following screenshot and you’ll see that it gives you an SEO content preview from the dashboard.
Here’s what the quick edit of AIOSEO plugin looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll notice things like SEO title, meta description, SEO keywords, and so on. So if at all, you’ve not added any description or keywords, you can easily find it out and work on that part to improve your search rankings.
3. Social meta feature: SEO is not just meant for optimization and keyword research. Social signals also play a vital role in terms of increasing your search engine traffic. Here’s where this plugin gives you an amazing feature called “Social Networks” features which lets you add a unique description for social media sites.
It basically lets you easily control how your content and thumbnails look on various social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Here’s what it looks like;
Few features for advanced users: If you’re an advanced SEO user and want to configure this plugin for even better results in terms of SEO, it provides you all the features which are listed below.
- Robots.txt: The robots.txt file is primarily used to specify which parts of your website or blog should be crawled by spiders and search engine crawlers. You can tell search crawlers to specify what type of pages to follow and what to avoid following.
- File editor: You can edit files like Robots.txt, and .htaccess files with ease if you’re using the All in One SEO pack as you can access them directly from the plugin dashboard.
- Importer and exporter: If you want to import or export all of your All in One SEO pack settings, you can easily do so using this feature.
It also offers support for Schema.org and Google Knowledge Graph and gives you advanced options for Google Analytics tracking to better track your website traffic.
AIOSEO Pricing: How Much Does All In One SEO Cost?
All in one SEO pack offers both free and paid versions. If you want to unlock all the features, go with their paid plans which are listed below.
1. Basic: This plan costs you $49.50 per year which can be used on 1 website where you’ll get the following features.
- Unlimited Keywords
- Advanced SEO Modules
- WooCommerce SEO
- Social Media Integration
- TruSEO Analysis
- Headline Analyzer
- Schema Markup
- Custom Breadcrumbs
- Microsoft Clarity
- User Access Control
- IndexNow Integration
2. Plus: This plan costs you $99.50 per year which can be used on up to 3 websites where you’ll get the following features.
- Everything from the Basic plan
- WordPress REST API
- Local SEO Module
- Image SEO Module
3. Pro: This plan costs you $199.50 per year which can be used on up to 10 websites where you’ll get the following features.
- Everything from the Plus plan
- News Sitemap
- Video Sitemap
- Redirection Manager
- 404 Error Tracking
- Internal Link Assistant
- Priority Support
4. Elite: This plan costs you $299.50 per year which can be used on up to 100 websites where you’ll get the following features.
- Everything from the Pro plan
- Client Management
- Multi-site Support
- Priority Support
So what are you waiting for?
All the paid plans from the AIOSEO plugin come with a 14-day refund policy.
Benefits of All in One SEO plugin
Let’s now talk about the benefits of this plugin.
- You can set Page Titles, meta keywords, and Meta descriptions for our blog home page, each and every post and page through this free SEO plugin.
- You can noindex certain content types like tag pages, category pages, and archives through this Plugin. We will not need to touch robots.txt file even for doing this.
- You can target more keywords by making use of page titles and post titles through this Plugin.
- Google Analytics can be integrated
- You can set predefined title types that should be used at post, page, category level, etc.
- It can generate meta tags automatically.
What’s the BEST Alternative to All in One SEO Plugin?
Want to know other better alternatives to All in One SEO plugin?
There’s an incredible SEO plugin called Rank Math.
Here’s what it looks like;
See that? It offers a TON of features in one place.
We’ve using the Rank Math plugin for content optimization, sitemaps, image SEO, etc on our blog BloggersPassion for a long time. It’s extremely easy to use and helps you with better content rankings.
And… it’s a GREAT alternative to optimization plugins like AIOSEO, Yoast SEO, etc.
You can read our detailed review of Rank Math plugin to know what it offers along with the pricing details, pros, cons and more.
FAQs | AlOSEO Reviews
Here are a few most important questions discussed related to the All in One SEO Pack review. You should better check them out if you’re curious to install the plugin on your sites.
The free version gives you limited features whereas the pro version gives you even more incredible SEO optimization features such as priority support, video tutorials about how to use the plugin for better optimization, a Video SEO module, and so on.
Yes, absolutely, the All in one SEO pack free version comes with so many powerful in-built features which are enough for most beginners to optimize their content for search engines.
Yes, there’s a better alternative available which is Rank Math. This is the same plugin that we’re using on all of our blogs for a long time.
It’s extremely easy. All you’ve to do is to install the plugin and enter details like SEO title, meta description, and the desired keywords that you’re looking to rank for. It suggests where to insert that keyword for better content optimization.
Ranking for any keyword doesn’t depend on just optimization. It includes so many things including backlinks, the quality of your content, user engagement, social signals, and so on. But if you’re curious to know how long it takes to rank for a keyword, read this case study on how to improve keyword rankings.
Both are great SEO plugins that offer similar features like on-page optimization, sitemaps generator, social media integration, etc. But Rank Math is even a better alternative to plugins like All in one SEO pack or Yoast.
Browse more WordPress Plugins:
- Best SEO Plugins for Better Rankings in 2023
- Best WordPress Plugins for massive traffic building on your blog
- Yoast SEO Premium vs Free: Which One to Choose?
- WP Rocket Review 2023: Is It Worth Paying For?
Final Thoughts on AIOSEO Plugin Review 2023
All in One SEO plugin is definitely one of the most popular SEO plugins you can use for optimizing your blog posts and pages for search engines like Google.
No matter what niche you’re in, you can use this amazing WordPress plugin to optimize your posts, generate schema, sitemaps, and much more.
Have you liked our All in One SEO plugin review? If you still have any questions related to the SEO plugin, ask them in the comments.