An Honest Review Of 5 Best Email Marketing Software’s
Are you looking for the best email marketing software? Undoubtedly, email marketing is the golden way to reach your potential customers to increase your sales.
If you’re searching for the best email marketing software, this post is for you where I compiled the list of top 5 email marketing software’s to grow your business.
What is email marketing and why is it important?
It’s a direct way of communicating with people through emails. Email marketing helps you build trust and credibility if you’re doing business online with others.
It also helps you increase your website traffic, leads and overall sales when you have a proper website sales funnel. Only email marketing has the potential to turn normal website visitors into potential customers. There’s no other better way you can create a passive income online except using email marketing.
If you’re wondering why email marketing is the best communication channel, check out the top reasons why most marketers choose email marketing.
- It is evergreen medium
- It’s more measurable
- It helps you reach more customers
- It gets better response rates
- Email is the first thing most people check
I hope you’re convinced now, let’s now get started with the best 5 email marketing software’s.
Table of Contents
- Best Email Marketing Software’s for Bloggers
- 1. GetResponse – the fastest growing email marketing software
- 2. AWeber – the industry recommended email marketing software
- 3. MailChimp – the best email marketing software
- 4. iContact – the powerful email marketing software
- 5. Constant Contact – the most superior email marketing software
- Final thoughts about the best email marketing Software’s
Best Email Marketing Software’s for Bloggers
1. GetResponse – the fastest growing email marketing software
I personally use GetResponse to manage my email lists and I highly recommend you if you want a hassle-free email marketing software. There’s a reason why I put this in the #1 email marketing software list, here are few awesome features of GetResponse.
- split testing and RSS / blog to-email functionality
- lots of templates to choose and time machine feature
- great mobile apps to create stunning newsletters and templates
- better analytics to analyze your newsletters
- great auto responder with 99% delivery rate
- comprehensive segmentation options to keep track of your subscribers
Pricing: GetResponse has a 30 day free trial. You don’t even have to use your credit card. Once your trial finishes, you can get their account for just $15 per month. You need to pay more once your subscriber count increases.
You can see their pricing here:
- Up to 1000 subscribers ($15 per month)
- Up to 2500 subscribers ($25 per month)
- Up to 5,000 subscribers ($45 per month)
- Up to 10,000 subscribers ($65 per month)
- Up to 25,000 subscribers ($145 per month)
- Up to 50,000 subscribers ($250 per month)
2. AWeber – the industry recommended email marketing software
AWeber is one of the renowned email marketing software out there and most industry leaders use AWeber as their email autoresponder to manage their email lists. If you want to create mobile friendly emails to build high quality email subscribers, AWeber is the best choice.
Here are few notable features of AWeber:
- Rocking email templates to create beautiful newsletters
- Unlimited image storage
- RSS to email functionality
- Gorgeous sign up forms
- Ability to run split tests
- 99% delivery rate
AWeber Pricing: You can start using AWeber for 30 days by just paying $1. Then, you need to pay the following amount. The pricing increases as your subscriber count increases.
- $19 for 500 subscribers
- $29 for 2,500 subscribers
- $49 for 5,000 subscribers
- $69 for 10,000 subscribers
3. MailChimp – the best email marketing software
If you’re searching for free email marketing software to begin your email marketing campaign, nothing beats MailChimp. You will not only get a free account to build up to for 2,000 subscribers but the delivery rate of your emails is also up to 98%.
Here are few interesting features of MailChimp
- Subscribe automatically
- Signup on checkout
- Merge tag support
- Bidirectional integration
- Lots of Short codes to work faster
Pricing: Here’s the pricing of MailChimp email marketing software
- Up to 2,000 subscribers (FREE)
- Up to 2,500 subscribers ($30 per month)
- Up to 5,000 subscribers ($50 per month)
- Up to 10,000 subscribers ($75 per month)
4. iContact – the powerful email marketing software
If you want the most user friendly interface and highest delivery rate at an affordable price, go for iContact. It currently has over 800,000 customers and you can send unlimited emails to improve your marketing efforts. It offers customizable templates and you can use Message Builder tool to create messages using drag and drop blocks.
Here are few rocking features of iContact
- 98% deliverability rate
- Offers 30-day free trial
- Includes the latest spam check technology to increase your email delivery rates
- Top notch customer support and
- Affordable pricing
Pricing of iContact: You’ll also get a 30-day free trial with iContact when you sign up with them. Here’s the pricing of iContact email marketing software.
- up to 500 subscribers ($14 per month)
- up to 2,500 subscribers ($29 per month)
- up to 5,000 subscribers ($47 per month)
5. Constant Contact – the most superior email marketing software
With over 600,000 active customers, Contant Contact is one of the most superior email marketing software that provides excellent services to its users. If you’re searching for a top email marketing software, don’t neglect signing up for Constant Contact as it comes with a 60 day free trial.
Constant Contact features include;
- 98% email deliverability rate
- 60 day free trial
- Awesome newsletter themes
- Great customer support team
- The ability perform split testing and social sharing with ease
- Up to 500 subscribers ($15 per month)
- Up to 2500 subscribers ($35 per month)
- Up to 5000 subscribers ($55 per month)
- Up to 10,000 subscribes ($85 per month)
Final thoughts about the best email marketing Software’s
Email marketing helps you mingle with the right people, it also helps you build trust. Trust is the real key to make more money from online, without trust and interaction, your marketing efforts will go in vain. Also use email marketing software to get to know your subscribers better.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve have a small business or not, you need to focus on email marketing to make profits online. Use the top email marketing software shared in this article to perform A/B split tests to see which newsletters produce best results and give you more responses.
Also make sure to design mobile friendly emails to increase your email open rates. Choose the best email marketing software according to your budget and features and start building your email lists as soon as possible.
So what are your thoughts? Which email marketing software do you think is the best?