Here are some of the very important questions you must know about website traffic estimator tools to check any website traffic for free in 2020 and beyond.
1. What are the best tools to check website traffic free online?
The following are some of the best tools to check website traffic for free online in 2020 and beyond.
- SEMrush (gives you accurate data)
- Alexa (free tool but widely popular to estimate the popularity of any site)
- SimilarWeb (a nice combination of both the above tools where you can also find demographics, user metrics, links and on).
One of the easiest ways to find accurate results of any website traffic is to through Flippa
! Just go to flippa and search your competitors websites on their search box, if they are selling their sites on Flippa, you will get their Google Analytics reports in PDF format. Basically these are the accurate results so that you can easily find out how many monthly visits they are getting, what keywords are bringing them top search results and what’s their bounce rates. So why not try your luck? Check out if their sites are listed on Flippa to find out their website traffic for free.
2. What is the best way to track visitors to my website?
So far we mostly covered how you can check traffic of your competitors websites but what if you want to track visitors of your own site? Is there any best way to track visitors of your own website? If you want to get detailed insights of your own website, we recommend you to check out the following tools as they all are excellent in website tracking.
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg
We highly recommend you to start using Google Analytics (it gives you a tracking code that you can install within your website) if you want to know accurate results of your site. By using Google analytics, you get access to the following things.
- Number of users (Sessions)
- Time spent on the site (Avg. Session Duration)
- The average number of pages viewed (Pages/Sessions)
- Bounce rate (100% – the user went to one page and closed the site)
- Your top performing pages and the list goes on
3. How do I find out how much my website is worth?
You can use tools like SitePrice, Site Worth Traffic, Webuka etc to easily find how much worth a website is in terms of money. Remember that, the website worth is only helpful to know a website’s value but it doesn’t mean you can sell that website for that price (in some cases, even for new sites, some of these tools show millions dollars of worth!).
4. What are the best SimilarWeb alternative tools online?
If you’re looking for the best SimilarWeb alternative online, we recommend you the following;
- Also check out these best SEO tools which are all great alternatives to SimilarWeb
5. What are the best website traffic generator tools? Are they any good?
Website traffic generator tools, website traffic booster bots, traffic generator bots etc are all allow you to generate random traffic using bots.
Here are some of the best website traffic generator tools;
If you want to build a profitable blog that makes money, you should avoid such website traffic generator tools because you need to bring traffic organically and not by using any of such traffic generating bots and definitely they are of no use.
6. How accurate are website traffic estimators?
That’s a fantastic question if you’re too keen in using website traffic estimators to check website traffic for free. Most of the traffic estimator tools don’t provide you accurate data (especially the free ones).
Do you know why? They simply don’t invest more time or money in indexing the pages of a website (throughout the web) or updating their databases with latest information. Here’s where premium tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs come into play by providing as much accurate information as possible.
In a nutshell, free website traffic estimation tools only give you an idea about how much approximate traffic a site gives (it’s not accurate information) whereas paid tools like SEMrush give you accurate data because of their largest and regularly updated databases.
7. How to find demographics of a website?
If you’re a website traffic junkie like us, you’ll definitely not be satisfied only by knowing the traffic of a website and you’ll go beyond that by finding demographics of a site. If you’re wondering about how to find demographics (statistical data relating to the population of a region or country) of a website, here are few tools that will help you.
- Alexa and
Both Alexa and SimilarWeb give you free access to check demographics of any site. The rest mentioned tools i.e SEMrush and Ahrefs are premium tools but give you much more accurate information.
Browse more Blogging Tutorials: