Product Name: ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting is a powerful webinar platform that lets you create and host webinars, automated webinars, paid webinars, online meetings, and more.
Read our detailed review of ClickMeeting to find its benefits, features, pricing plans, etc. Also, use the following link to try it out for FREE.
Planning to run webinars? Looking for an easy-to-use webinar software? Try ClickMeeting.
There are a ton of best webinar software platforms out there, but only a handful of them are as good as ClickMeeting.
ClickMeeting is a powerful webinar platform that lets you host automated webinars, live webinars, video conferences with teams, and more.
If you’re looking for more details, this unbiased ClickMeeting review is for you where you’ll find;
- ClickMeeting features and benefits
- ClickMeeting free trial
- Pricing plans offered by ClickMeeting
- Its pros, cons, and much more
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- ClickMeeting Review With FREE Trial & Benefits
- 5 BIGGEST Benefits of Using ClickMeeting
- FAQs | ClickMeeting Reviews 2022
- Final thoughts on ClickMeeting review
We get a commission when you buy a product via our affiliate link at no additional cost.
ClickMeeting Review With FREE Trial & Benefits
What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is a premier webinar provider that helps you conduct video conferencing, online meetings, and webinars with others. ClickMeeting offers all the tools you need to set up and conduct online meetings of any size.
If you’re looking for affordable software to host live webinars, automated webinars, online meetings, etc – ClickMeeting is an excellent choice for you.
Here are some of the amazing features offered by ClickMeeting;
- Meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 25 participants (extend anytime)
- Online meetings
- On-demand webinars
- Free audio and video conferencing
- Screen sharing and co-browsing
- Paid webinars
- Automated webinars
- HD quality audio and video
- Recording options
- Access to polls and surveys
- Chat function
- Integration with Google Calendar
- 24/7 customer support
- Event landing pages
- Mobile application
- Email & SMS invitations
- Offers a free trial
- No download is required as one can use their browse the join the webinars
So what are you waiting for? Use the below link to sign up for a free trial today and get started with ClickMeeting.
ClickMeeting Free Trial: How to Get ClickMeeting 30-Day FREE Trial?
Want to know how to grab ClickMeeting free trial? Let’s find out.
Visit this special link to visit ClickMeeting’s website. Once you’re on their website, click on the “Start for Free” button;
You’ll be then taken to their free sign up page which looks like this;
Enter your details and click on the “Sign up FREE” button to start your 30-day free trial account with ClickMeeting. Alternatively, you can also sign up with your Google account for quick access.
That’s it, you’re done. Once your free trial is over after 30 days, pick the plan that suits your needs.
ClickMeeting will NOT ask for your credit card details for its free trial, so you won’t get charged anything.
5 BIGGEST Benefits of Using ClickMeeting
So why should you use ClickMeeting when there are plenty of other options? Here are the FIVE big reasons to choose ClickMeeting.
1. Conduct webinars easily
No matter what niche you’re in, it’s more important than ever to build a strong online presence. The best way to do that is to host webinars.
Webinars are online seminars that allow you to connect with potential customers in an interactive way. Webinars help you share your knowledge on a particular topic, and they can also be used to generate leads and sales.
The good news? Webinars are growing rapidly.
If you’re looking to host webinars easily, ClickMeeting is an excellent choice.
Why? ClickMeeting is known for conducting webinars and video conferences. It offers a plethora of features that will suit your webinar needs.
Whether you’re hosting a small meeting or a large webinar, ClickMeeting has got everything covered for you.
Here are some of the notable features that ClickMeeting offers to conduct webinars and meetings smoothly.
- You can host unlimited webinars
- The ability to run multi-users (each user can individually schedule and run webinars)
- You can record videos in HD quality
- Allow your attendees to see your desktop
- Screen control as you can let your attendees take control over your desktop during a webinar
- You can take Q & A from the attendees during a live webinar and you can also conduct surveys and polls
- Offers a real-time chat translation
Above all, ClickMeeting gives access to even landing pages. So you’ll get access to a ton of webinar pages including your registration page, waiting room, webinar room, thank you page, and profile page.
2. Powerful automation features
Are you struggling to find time to run live webinars?
Do you want to automate your lead generation, conduct webinars, and online meetings on autopilot? Then, you’ll love ClickMeeting.
You can save a TON of time with automation webinar features and there are a lot of benefits with automation including;
- You can use your online recording or webinars again and again
- Your webinars can be viewed at a chosen time
- You can polish them to perfection as you can edit as much as you can
- Add them to your sales funnels to generate high conversions
- Record once and monetize any number of times
Here’s what the automation event on ClickMeeting looks like;
So if you want to create your webinar using the automation feature to save more time, try ClickMeeting today.
3. Promote your webinars like a pro
Conducting webinars with your followers or attendees is NOT enough. If you want to increase your reach with webinars, you need to find a way to promote them.
Here’s where ClickMeeting comes in handy as it offers a ton of easy tools to promote your webinars.
You can choose Facebook or YouTube to live stream your webinars and recordings to increase your reach.
It also offers custom branding features so you can add your website logo, brand colors, etc as your background image. ClickMeeting lets you easily publish and share your webinar on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
You can create event landing pages or event rooms directly on your website or a blog. You can also manage your email registrations including webinar invitations, reminders, and thank-you emails.
4. Excellent integrations
Want to create paid webinars? Want to know how to easily create webinars and collect money from your attendees?
Then, you need webinar software that allows paid webinars and easy integrations with other payment and marketing tools.
ClickMeeting gives access to all the integrations you need as you can easily connect your ClickMeeting account with;
- GetResponse and more
Whether you want to export webinar recordings directly to your Dropbox or create paid webinars by connecting your webinar account with PayPal – ClickMeeting has everything you need.
5. Enterprise-level security
No matter what webinar platform you use, make sure it offers security and powerful privacy policies.
After all, no one likes to attend a webinar that doesn’t offer end-to-end security protection.
ClickMeeting offers a wide range of security features that include;
- SSL (all your webinar rooms and landing pages are secured with an SSL certificate which protects websites and provides the discretion of your digital data)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the toughest privacy and security laws in the world and ClickMeeting complies with GDPR)
- Firewall (it offers a free firewall configuration that monitors and filters incoming and outgoing network traffic)
- SSO (Single Sign-On allows enables users to log in to their system with their company email)
All in all, ClickMeeting is a great platform even for beginners. If you’re looking for a webinar platform that is reliable, easy to use, and packed with features, ClickMeeting is the right choice for you.
ClickMeeting basically offers two pricing packages which are mentioned below.
This plan is the affordable plan from ClickMeeting as the pricing starts at $25 per month (for 25 participants) and goes all the up to $239 (for 1000 participants) billed annually until you cancel where you’ll get the following features.
- Host unlimited meets and webinars
- 8 cameras in webinars (people can be seen and heard at the same time during the event)
- 3 multi-users
- 6 hours of recording storage
- 1 GB file storage
If you want an automation webinar cycle along with higher limits, this plan is for you and the pricing starts at $40 per month (for 25 participants) and goes all the up to $279 (for 1000 participants) billed annually until you cancel. You’ll get the following features;
- Host unlimited meets and webinars
- 8 cameras in webinars (people can be seen and heard at the same time during the event)
- 3 multi-users
- 10 hours of recording storage
- 2 GB file storage
So what are you waiting for?
ClickMeeting Pros & Cons
So what are the pros and cons of using the ClickMeeting platform? Let’s find out.
- Schedule and host an unlimited number of webinars
- 100% no-install and mobile-friendly software
- Access to easy-to-customize registration forms
- Google Analytics integration and Facebook pixel integration
- Send automatic email invitations and reminders
- You can easily integrate the webinars with your existing website
- Share your screen or switch to video conferencing at any time
- Connect with up to 25 participants at a time (you can add more participants with higher plans)
- The ability to auto-publish the recordings on the YouTube channel
- Record your webinars for later playback (so anyone who hasn’t participated in the webinar can view your webinars)
- Connect with anyone, anywhere – no matter what device they’re using
- Enjoy HD quality audio and video for a realistic meeting experience
- Share your screen, present slides, and engage with your audience in real-time
- You can easily schedule or start meetings instantly with just a few clicks
- ClickMeeting allows you to easily integrate with your favorite productivity tools like Google Calendar, Slack, and more!
- The ability to auto-stream your webinars or meetings on Facebook or YouTube
- The pricing for ClickMeeting can be a bit expensive, especially if you need to use the ClickMeeting software to host multiple webinars with more people
- The interface is a bit confusing and difficult to use especially for beginners
Want to try ClickMeeting today?
Who Should Use ClickMeeting?
So who should be using the ClickMeeting platform? ClickMeeting is ideal for anyone who wants to grow their business through webinars.
ClickMeeting can be used by;
- Product creators for demos, product reviews, tutorials, etc
- Online course creators to educate their audience or monetize their knowledge
- Teachers who want to teach their students online
- Brands and businesses that want to grow their online reach
- Bloggers and marketers who want to use webinars to increase their leads, sales, and overall conversions
Overall, ClickMeeting is a perfect webinar platform for all kinds of freelancers, trainers, and professionals.
Is ClickMeeting Worth Your Money?
If you are planning to conduct webinars to grow your business online and looking for an easy-to-use webinar software with great features, you should definitely give a try to ClickMeeting.
ClickMeeting has also got excellent reviews from customers and rewards;
Here are some of the amazing stats of the ClickMeeting platform;
- The maximum amount earned by a host is $43,000
- Maximum number of leads generated by a ClickMeeting customer: 2890 leads
- The most powerful webinar had 29 presenters and 2000 attendees from 3 continents
Moreover, ClickMeeting offers you a 30-day free trial so you can decide whether it’s the right fit for you or not by using their free trial.
Their pricing plans are also really affordable as they start only at $25 per month.
All in all, if you want to explore the possibilities of live, automated, and on-demand webinars with affordable webinar software, ClickMeeting is a great option.
ClickMeeting Customer Reviews
So what do other customers think about the ClickMeeting platform? Let’s find out.
As you can see above, on Trustpilot, ClickMeeting got a 4.4 out of 5-star rating from over 140 users.
As you can see above, on G2, ClickMeeting got a 3.9 out of 5-star rating from over 180 users.
FAQs | ClickMeeting Reviews 2022
Here are some of the frequently asked questions around ClickMeeting webinar software.
ClickMeeting is worth every penny. ClickMeeting makes it easy to collaborate with your students, clients, and customers and offers a TON of powerful features such as video conferencing, webinar tools, and screen sharing capabilities.
Simon Grabowski is the founder and CEO of ClickMeeting who launched this software in 2011. The platform is used by educational, business, and non-profit organizations of all sizes.
Here are some of the notable features of ClickMeeting;
– Efficient collaboration
– Online meetings
– Online communication
– Video conferencing and more
No, you don’t need to install anything to use ClickMeeting. You can conduct video conferencing, online meetings, and webinars online by sharing a link. Participants can join the webinar from ClickMeeting’s desktop app or from a web browser.
It depends on the plan you choose. You can conduct meetings and webinars for up to 1000 people. If you want to organize multiple meetings and HUGE virtual events, you can do that as well with their Enterprise plan which can be suitable for up to 10,000 people!
A live webinar is an online seminar in which participants can see and hear the webinar host in real-time. Live webinars allow participants to interact with the webinar speaker and ask questions in real-time.
- What Is A Webinar? How Does It Work & Various Webinar Types
- 35 Interesting Webinar Statistics, Facts & Trends for 2022
Final thoughts on ClickMeeting review
Webinars are excellent for converting a normal audience into customers. If you can provide value with your webinars, you’ll find that people are more likely to buy from you afterward.
ClickMeeting can be your go-to tool if you want to run webinars to reach a wider audience. It is affordable and provides you with all the necessary tools you need to run webinars and online conferences smoothly.
So what do you think about this detailed ClickMeeting review? Did you find it useful? Are you going to try ClickMeeting’s 30 days free trial? Do you have any questions? Let us know in the comments.