GetResponse Vs Unbounce Vs LeadPages: Which One Should I Go For?
Confused between using GetResponse Vs LeadPages Vs Unbounce? Don’t know which is the best tool one among them to create landing pages? Well, this page can help you find the answer.
Want to quickly increase your overall website sales or income? I’ve a quick tip for you: start using landing pages.
Landing pages are golden. They help you quickly boost your website sales and conversion rates. If used right, they increase your overall website user experience by increasing your site income.
In this article, we’ll talk about the importance of landing pages and few BEST tools to create stunning landing pages within a small budget.
Table of Contents
- Why create landing pages?
- Ultimate review of GetResponse Vs Unbounce Vs LeadPages
Why create landing pages?
Whether you agree it or not, website sales are everything. It doesn’t matter how much traffic your website gets unless it makes some money, there’s no use of increasing your traffic, right?
Here’s where conversion of websites comes into play. To increase your website conversions, you need to do stuff differently. You can’t place ads all over your sites to increase your ad revenue. It doesn’t matter if you want to increase your ad sales or products, you need to have dedicated pages if you want to see high conversion rates.
Here are 3 simple reasons you need to go for landing pages.
- Landing pages give you more conversion rates that normal web pages on your blog or website. They give your readers less distraction so you can focus on increase your conversions by providing them less options.
- They are visually digestible. They give an appealing look to your overall website design.
- When you want to increase the sales of particular products, by creating landing pages, you can boost your sales. Create a homepage, promote the product you want, include the links and you are done!
What are the best marketing tools for creating high quality landing pages?
There are so many tools out there that can help you build landing pages. Not all of those tools are really helpful except the tools such as GetResponse, Unbounce, LeadPages etc.
So in this article, I’m going compare the top marketing tools GetResponse Vs Unbounce Vs LeadPages.
We will briefly talk about all these 3 tools to create stunning landing pages and we’ll also talk about the pricing packages they offer so you can decide which one to for.
Are you ready? Let’s find out the best option between GetResponse Vs LeadPages Vs Unbounce.
Ultimate review of GetResponse Vs Unbounce Vs LeadPages
Here’s what you need to know about GetResponse
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an email marketing software cum landing page builder cum webinar tool which used by thousands of marketing professionals worldwide. Top online marketing experts like Marcus Sheridan, Neil Patel etc use and highly suggest this software for building an email list from scratch.
Not only they are industry leaders in providing email marketing software but they also offer products that help you easily build you high converting landing pages.
Just by paying $15 every month, you can NOT only have access to build your email list but you can easily create landing pages that convert. And the best part? You can also do webinars with their software. What else can you expect?
In a nutshell, GetResponse is a 3 in 1 combo where you can
- create high converting landing pages
- build your email list and
- conduct webinars
Why should you go with GetResponse?
Whether you know it or not, GetResponse offers you a user-friendly editor for Landing Pages, which allows you to create 500 custom landing pages for your email marketing needs.
GetResponse features include the following:
- Landing pages: You can create and publish stunning landing pages in less than 5 minutes. There are over 100 landing page templates which are mobile responsive and they also have a collection of optimization tools which can help you create high converting pages within minutes.
- Webinars: Whether you know it or not, doing webinars is the quickest way to grow your email list. Not only that, people who come to your list from the webinars are more inclined to buy stuff from you. The ROI of webinars is really huge and that’s the reason why so many popular bloggers are frequently doing webinars.
- Email list building: If you are blogging for a while, you already know the fact that GetResponse is one of the biggest email marketing software. They have a huge deliverability rate of 99%. They also come at an affordable price of $15 per month.
GetResponse pricing is the MAIN reason you should go with it. They offer excellent features like growing your email list, creating visually appealing landing pages, providing you free stock images to use and many more.
Here are few more reasons you should consider GetResponse.
- You can select a template from over 100 great looking landing page templates.
- Customizing your landing pages is really simple with their WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.
- You can easily publish your landing pages anywhere. You can get free hosting on subdomains we provide or use your own domain. Expand your audience with instant publishing on your Facebook fan page.
GetResponse landing page creator has A/B testing feature.
It means you can track and improve your landing page stats to find out the best performing design. You can also use their collection of SEO tools which include various variations to reach your audience even if you are in highly crowded niche.
What about their pricing?
GetResponse costs you just $15 per month (up to 1000 subscribers). As your number of subscribers increase, you should pay more. Click here to find more about GetResponse review and pricing.
GetResponse basic landing pages are included with the 30-day free trial and the GetResponse Email plan (1 published landing page, up to 1000 visitors per month).
Unbounce: is it really for me?
What is Unbounce all about?
Did you know that more than 10,000 businesses use Unbounce to create landing pages?
Unbounce is one of the best landing page creating builders that helps you quickly build high converting landing pages without any prior technical skills. Their A/B testing feature and lead generation tools make Unbounce more interesting.
Why should you go with Unbounce?
Unbounce landing pages creation involves in 3 simple steps.
- Create a page
- Publish it
- Test it and optimize for better conversions
Their incredible landing page (which is drag and drop) builder helps you easily create high converting and mobile responsive pages.
They have over 200 landing page templates to choose from and they also have over 85 free highly converting mobile responsive templates.
Their templates range from lead generation to eCommerce to real estate, it doesn’t matter what your niche is, you can find a suitable and high performance landing page template.
With Unbounce software built-in 1-Click A/B testing, it’s really easy for you to optimize your landing pages for better conversions.
With Unbounce, you don’t have anything to install to publish your landing pages. Unbounce itself is a hosted service so you don’t require any software to install, you can get started with your name and email address. It’s as simple as that.
Here are few amazing features of Unbounce landing page builder.
- Drag and drop feature lets you create landing pages really quickly
- Mobile responsive templates
- Advanced design features to help you create high converting landing pages
- Incredible lead generation tools to help you build opt-in forms effortlessly
What about their pricing?
They have 3 pricing packages.
- Starter package which is great for new business and entrepreneurs (costs you $49 per month). Your website traffic should be under 5,000 unique visitors per month.
- Pro 99 which is best suited for consultants and small businesses (which costs you $99 per month). Your website traffic should be under 25,000 unique visitors per month.
- Pro 199 which is suitable for agencies and marketing teams (costs $199 per month). Your website traffic should be under 100,000 unique visitors per month.
So what are you waiting for?
LeadPages: is it worth it?
What is LeadPages?
LeadPages as the name suggests is a lead generating platform which includes the features like split testing, easy to view analytics, mobile responsive landing pages, stunning opt-in forms etc.
Why should you consider LeadPages over GetResponse or Unbounce?
They have the simplest landing page builder among all the other landing page builders. Within 5 minutes, you can turn your ideas into most compelling landing pages. All of their landing pages are mobile responsive.
LeadPages software is well known for two amazing features.
- LeadPages landing page builder: LeadPages software is known for its simplicity in designing stunning landing pages. They are 100% mobile responsive landing pages which also work effortlessly on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- LeadBoxes: A LeadBox lets you create a popup that appears whenever your website visitor clicks on a link, image, button or text. You can also make it appear after a set of time to turn your visitors into subscribers or buyers.
Here’s how a lead box looks like. To see it live, try to exit the window here at BloggersPassion and you will notice a exit popup box that asks you for your email.
Here are the exclusive features of LeadPages software.
- Turn Any Page into an Opt-in, Sales or Webinar Page
- Deliver lead magnets directly from inside LeadPages with a few clicks
- Pre-populate landing page fields to make it even easier for users to join your list
- Enable one-click Facebook registration to capture your users best email addresses
- Sort landing pages by conversion rate to find the best-performing pages inside LeadPages
- Built-in Conversion Stats and Analytics
- Extremely Simple Split Testing
- And many more rocking features to build high converting landing pages
What about the pricing?
LeadPages offers 3 pricing packages:
- Standard: This plan is best suited for home businesses and solopreneurs which costs you just $25 per month.
- Pro: This is suitable for small businesses and professional marketers costs $49 per month.
- Advanced: This is for the marketing teams and agencies costs $199 per month.
GetResponse Vs Unbounce Vs LeadPages: which one should you go for?
Now comes the most interesting question. Which one among GetResponse Vs LeadPages Vs Unbounce should you go for?
If you observe and read the entire post, you will notice GetResponse is a killer deal which not only helps you create great landing pages but it can also be used as an email list building software where you can collect emails, send emails and grow your list to increase your revenue.
Not to mention that GetResponse costs you the cheapest at just $15 per month. So if you are a beginner and looking for growing your list and create better landing pages, I highly recommended you to try GetResponse.
Final Thoughts About GetResponse Vs LeadPages Vs Unbounce
GetResponse, LeadPages, Unbounce – these three are major marketing platforms for creating visually appealing and high converting landing pages.
Three of these tools come at different pricing packages and provides a variety of features to build stunning landing pages.
It depends on your business and blogging needs to pick the right one among them. If you are someone who is searching for email list building software along with the landing page creator, GetResponse is the perfect choice.
If you are looking for dedicated software that lets you do advanced split testing, go with Unbounce as it is used widely by the top online marketing experts.
If you want to quickly boost your email list by using LeadBoxes and create landing pages that actually convert, LeadPages is for you.
So what do you think about GetResponse Vs LeadPages Vs Unbounce? Do you have any more recommendations to build great landing pages? Share your thoughts in the comments section.