Do you want to learn how to start a blog and grow it from zero to $10,000 per month in passive income?
The blog you’re currently reading now makes $10,000+ every single month in passive income. In the last year i.e 2018, this blog made around $106,000 (proof here).
Yes, you heard it right. We made over $100,000 in one single year.
We know that growing a blog to $10k or more a month is doable.
The key here is to start your blog RIGHT. If you don’t lay a proper foundation, you’ll regret later.
Over the last 10 years, we’ve started and built a ton of blogs so we know how to launch a blog properly that actually gets more traffic and makes decent profits. Here’s your ultimate one stop guide where you’ll discover how to start a blog in 2019 and actually start making $10k or more every month from it.
So are you curious to find out? Let’s jump into the details.
How to Start a Blog in 2019 and Make Over $10,000 Each Month [Process Explained]
Table of Contents
- How to Start a Blog in 2019 and Make Over $10,000 Each Month [Process Explained]
- Step 1: How to Choose your Domain Name and Hosting
- Step 2: Give Your Blog a Design that Converts
- Step 3: Writing blog content for your readers
- Step 4: Setting up SEO and Analytics for your blog
- Step 5: Website promotion plan to reach more people
- 5 Practical Things to Do Immediately After Starting A Blog
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting A New Blog Or Website
- How to Build A Blog That Makes $10,000 Every Single Month?
- FAQs On How to Start A Blog In 2019 and Making Five Figure Income from it
- Final Thoughts: How to start a blog in 2019 and Earn Over $10,000 Every Month
This is the only guide you need to read for starting a blog, make it profitable and it is a long one. So grab your coffee and get started. While the actual verbiage of blog launch can have as many steps, I will showcase you all those in 5 easy-to-follow steps to build a successful blog and how I started making over $10,000 every month from Bloggers Passion in 2019.
What you will learn in this post?
- How to choose a name (domain) for your blog and where to host it
- How to give your blog a design that converts
- Writing blog content for your readers (most essential part)
- How to steup SEO and analytics for tracking visitors
- Promotion plans to reach more people
- Things to do after starting a blog
- Common mistakes to avoid while creating a new blog
- How we start making over $10,000 each month from this blog
Step 1: How to Choose your Domain Name and Hosting
1. Click This Link to start your WordPress blog on Bluehost
2. Select the hosting plan of your interest
Pick the hosting plan from basic, plus and ‘choice plus’ on the basis of your need as shown below:
3. Enter your desired domain name (you’ll get free domain for one year with Bluehost)
Try to pick a domain name that is easy to read, type and remember.
4. Enter your account information and click “next”
Here you have to enter your account details to buy hosting from Bluehost.
Here are the Bluehost discounted pricing details for Bloggers Passion Readers:
- 36 Months: $2.95/Month
- 24 Months: $3.95/Month
- 12 Months: $4.95/Month
5. Create a secured password and login
Please pick a strong and secured password that contains alphabets, numbers and symbols to make your password is not easily predictable.
Once you’ve set your password successfully, you will get something like this;
Step 2: Give Your Blog a Design that Converts
Now that you have set up a blog, you would want to give your blog a definite look and feel. Notice how each blog looks and feels different even if they are hosted on the same WordPress? This website design is due to WordPress Themes.
Your website design is what represents your blog’s persona, your brand feel and decides how your visitors convert. This is why you must choose a premium WordPress theme.
PRO TIP: If you’re wondering why I am suggesting paid tools to make a blog, I would say these three are the most essential and perhaps the only compulsory investments you need to start a blog. WordPress comes with free themes and they are so generic that you would better not use them, leave alone the featureless properties.
My blog is powered by a custom designed theme which can cost you anywhere between $1000 or so. But, you don’t need to shell out so much money. For starting a new blog, you need a simple yet professional theme. You should go for Elegant Themes which costs $89 for 87 uniquely designed themes.
Other Tips to a winning blog design:
- Don’t clutter your blog with ads, at least not before you have a meaningful number of visitors.
- Leave a lot of white space.
- Elegant Themes above gives you 87 different themes, choose the one that best fits your need.
- Invest in a logo. You can get yourself a decent logo for $5 using Fiverr or hire someone (if you have the budget).
- Use some social sharing buttons to help your readers spread the word about your posts. The best thing about WordPress is, it has a ton of plugins (like tools) that you can install and get the work done.You can choose a premium social sharing plugin like social warfare or get the work done with free plugins like add this.
Step 3: Writing blog content for your readers
Now that you have setup your blog, it will be blank and will have nothing for your readers. Hence, you need content to showcase to your readers. This content can give an idea about what your visitors can expect from your blog and initial posts on the topic you are going to write.
Your first blog entries would be divided into two types:
- The basic yet important pages
- The content that sells (posts)
1. The basic yet Important pages:
These are the pages that almost every blog must have. You need to write a compelling about us page (see mine here) which will house your purpose of blog, team members, what the visitors can expect etc.
Other pages that you must add are:
2. The content that sells (posts):
This part of the writing process is what is going to continue as far as your blogging continues. These are called blog articles or entries. Writing your first blog entry can be difficult if you have never managed a blog before but it doesn’t need to be complicated.
Here is a step by step process for publishing your first blog entry easily.
Few things to keep in mind while creating a content strategy side by side of your new blog launch announcement:
1. Make sure you have enough articles to satisfy your visitors:
When you get the word about your blog out there, you need to have enough articles that your visitors will stick around for a while. Having not less than 5 articles is considered ideal but you can have anything more than that. The more, the better!
Having enough content on the blog before launching will:
- Reduce your bounce rates
- Increase your business impression by showcasing your expertise on the subject
- Give you enough time to focus on next step, that is, promotion.
2. Create a pillar post:
Pillar posts are something that are resourceful guides on the topic. These posts are often the one larger than other posts and should be catered towards problem solving in your niche. Here is a guide to create pillar posts that rank. You should definitely write at least one pillar post prior to your launch so that you can show your authority in your niche.
For example: If you are starting a food blog, you can create a resource on complete guide to food photography or the complete guide to kitchen maintenance.
Now the question arises,
3. How do you create posts that bring traffic to your website?
In the blogging world, website traffic is the other name of money. The more and targeted your traffic is, the more you earn. So, it is very essential to write content that brings traffic and converts.
You cannot do it manually, and there are a lot of tools in the market that can help you do it faster and better. If you want to come up with content ideas for your newly launching website there is no better place than competitor research.
And the tool to help you find golden keywords that are easier to rank and bank is SEMrush.
I have been using this tool since quite a long time and it has helped me go from writing random posts to writing posts that get traffic and convert into sales.
How to use SEMrush to find content ideas for your new blog?
The next step would be plug in any of your competitor sites on the search bar of the SEMrush dashboard. Taking our example of food blog above, I typed Pinchofyum.com on the place.
SEMrush is quick to give you all the possible keywords that the site might be targeting including the paid (adwords) keywords (remember seeing ads in search results? That is adwords ads).
See the screenshot below to see top 5 keywords and if you click view full report, it gives you complete report and even more keywords.
And if you want even more sites, the competitors of Pinchofyum would be your competitors. So, SEMrush even gives you the competitor list of your entered website so that you can target those sites and see for some low hanging fruits (keywords) to target in your newly launching blog. Check out the same pinchofyum.com example.
This is the exact formula I use to create a content plan for all my new blogs and guess what, they rank faster and generate sales sooner than those sites which do not have a solid content or keyword strategy.
Read the detailed guide to finding keywords for your blog.
Here is your 14 days free trial link again!
Step 4: Setting up SEO and Analytics for your blog
Now the next and most important step is to optimize your blog for search engines. This is crucial because search engines are what will drive organic traffic to your blog. Here are the steps you need to perform to make your blog search engine optimized.
1. Install WordPress SEO plugin:
WordPress SEO by Yoast is the most used plugin that will make sure your posts are SEO-optimized, help you in setting up search snippets and also create a sitemap for your blog. All this for free.
PRO TIP: Use this guide to setup Yoast SEO on your blog.
2. Add Google analytics code:
Google analytics code is like the soul of your blog. It helps you track your page views, unique visitors at any point of time. Much more than that, it tells you which pages get the most traffic, what keywords bring you traffic and a heck load of data about your visitors like demographics, device used to access your blog and interests etc.
Installing Google Analytics on your blog is a must-do if you want to blog professionally. Here is the video guide to install Analytics on your site.
3. Submit your site to Google search console:
Google search console is a platform where you can manage your site, the sitelinks that you want to appear, disavow bad backlinks etc. You can submit your sitemap to Google here. Click here to learn more.
Similarly, submit your blog to Bing and Yahoo webmaster tools. These aren’t necessary but why leave even a small piece on the table?
4. Create official pages on social media platforms:
This is essential for creating your brand presence and will also give your domain some trust signals. Pinterest asks you to verify your domain ownership which can be done with Yoast easily.
Step 5: Website promotion plan to reach more people
After you have set up your blog, written content on it and set your social profiles, the last step would be to get the blog launch announcement wording out there. Initially search engines won’t send you any traffic.
This is the time you have to focus on marketing and networking to make your blog launch successful.
Here are some ways to get some initial traffic to your new blog:
1. Write Guest Posts:
Guest posts are a very good way to get some initial traffic from targeted audience of other blogs. This can be done by building a relationship with other authority blogs in your niche and pitching them your guest posts.
Most blogs don’t allow backlinks to your new blog but you can suffice it by adding a link to your coming soon page or even homepage on your author bio. Guest blogging can bring you tons of initial visitors and subscribers even before you officially launch your blog.
Jon Morrow used this same principle to get over 13,000 subscribers even before launching his now authority blog SmartBlogger.com. Similarly, Leo Widrich of Buffer managed to get 100,000 visitors to his 9 month old blog just by guest posting.
2. Ask your peers and friends to share it:
If you are a business organization dealing with launch of your company blog, the best thing you can do is ask your teammates, colleagues and employees to share your blog to your network. You can even do a press release if you wish.
Otherwise, you can use social media platforms and ask your friends, fellow bloggers to get you the initial exposure. If you have the money, using facebook ads is the best option to reach your target audience on autopilot.
3. Broadcast to your email subscribers:
You can use your email list, if any, to broadcast about your new blog launch.
4. Leverage blogging communities:
Blogging communities like Blogengage and social media sharing communities like viralcontentbuzz or justretweet are sure to give you the initial traffic flow and social media shares that will boost your blog visibility.
5 Practical Things to Do Immediately After Starting A Blog
So you’ve successfully started your blog on WordPress. Congrats.
But here’s the thing. Your job is not fully done. There are few more essential things you need to do right after launching your blog to make it search engine and user friendly.
Here are the top things you should do immediately after starting your WordPress blog.
1. Connect your site with Google Analytics
You can’t build a money making website without tracking your site’s traffic and user behaviour, right?
Google Analytics is a tracking tool which is developed by Google to provide you all the information you need to track your website visits, user behaviour, website bounce rates and so on.
It’s completely free to use and can be easily integrated with your WordPress site through an embed code provided by Google. If you’re not a tech savvy and prefer a much easier way, you can use a plugin like Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
2. Create a sitemap
If you launched a new site, you must need a sitemap. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the search engine crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and access your site more efficiently.
You can install Google XML Sitemaps plugin and it will take care of everything things where it supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. If you’re using this plugin to create a sitemap, you don’t need to anything additionally such as creating sitemap files.
3. Install these essential WordPress plugins
When it comes to WordPress, you’ll find a ton of plugins and here are few of the most essential plugins you must install on your new blog.
Caching plugin: A caching plugin generates static HTML pages of your website and saves it on your server.
That means each time a user tries to access your website, your caching plugin such as WP Rocket or W3 Total Cache serves up the lighter HTML page instead of processing the comparatively heavier WordPress PHP scripts and it dramatically improves your page loading time and overall performance.
There are a wide range of caching plugins available for WordPress but the widely used and recommended are mentioned below.
- WP Rocket: This is a premium WordPress caching plugin which we’re using on this site. You can use options like Lazy Load It can improve actual and perceived loading time as images, iframes, and videos will be loaded only as they see which reduces the number of HTTP requests. We also have written a detailed review of WP Rocket where you’ll discover all the essential details and find out whether it’s worth paying or not.
- WP Super Cache: Another popular caching plugin which you can use for free. This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. This is especially useful when your site is hosted on a low bandwidth hosting environment as this plugin servers better to quickly load static files.
Make sure to also optimize your site for the following things.
- GZip compression (GZip compression helps you reduce the size of data to save storage space or increase the data transfer rate and it’s widely used to compress web pages on the server end for decompression in the browser)
- CloudFlare compatibility (you can easily use a CDN like CloudFlare and integrate it along with caching plugins for superior performance in your website loading times)
Backup plugin: Backup plugins let you save all of your website’s data automatically so you can restore and retrieve them any time you want. Here’s a list of few backup plugins you can consider in 2019.
- VaultPress (You’ll get automated backups feature where your data is stored in an exclusive offsite digital vault in real time and it’s the same backup plugin we’ve been using at Bloggers Passion for over 3 years now)
- BackupBuddy (Another popular backup plugin which gives you access to backup your data and also allows you to restore or move your WordPress site to a new hosting environment or domain easily)
- UpdraftPlus (This is the most popular free WordPress backup plugin and it allows you to backup and restore with a single click on a schedule daily, weekly or monthly. It gives you access to complete manual or scheduled backups of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes)
WordPress security plugin: Whether you know it or not, thousands of WordPress sites get hacked every single day. So if you want to secure your site from hacking or cracking (or brute force attacks), you should consider installing the following plugins.
- Limit login attempts (it secures your sites from brute force attacks and it limits the login attempts and blocks the IP address of hackers temporarily)
- Anti-malware security plugin (it’s an incredible security plugin as it can secure your WordPress sites from all the malware and viruses)
- Bulletproof security plugin (protects your .htaccess file by providing a rocking firewall around it and no one can access your root files and it also restricts access to the admin dashboard without your permission)
4. Set up social media accounts
We recommend you to create social media profiles for your blog as soon as you install WordPress on your hosting.
In fact, professional bloggers first search for social media profiles and only purchase domains if they find unique names. As a rule of thumb, your social media profiles should include your website name.
For example, all the social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter etc are available for our site Bloggers Passion.
Here are few social media accounts you can create;
- Quora (although a Q & A platform but definitely a great channel to promote your content and website)
Also make sure to submit your site on few high authority blog submission sites as they allow you to submit your blog and/or blog posts so you gain more exposure and build some backlinks to your sites.
5. Most basic yet important changes to make from WordPress dashboard
After you install WordPress and logging into dashboard, you’ll see plenty of options ranging from posts to media to comments to settings.
Here are few most important changes you need to make from your WordPress dashboard to make your site search engine and user friendly.
Firstly, give your site a name. You can go to “Settings” and right at the top of the screen, you’ll see two options, one to change your site’s title and another to alter its tagline. It looks something like this;
Simply give your site a title and include a tagline which best describes what your site is all about.
Use the optimized Permalink structure
One of the best ways to optimize your WordPress site is to optimize your permalink structure (also known as URL structure). It helps you easily optimize your primary keywords for search engines and easy to read even for your readers.
To optimize permalink structure from your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings > Permalinks screen, and check out the options within. There are various permalink structures you can choose from, including a custom option. It looks something like this;
From the above Permalink options, “Post name” permalink structure is usually the best option, since it gives search engines like Google and your readers a clear idea of what your page is all about.
Whether you know it or not, Google truncates if it finds a lengthy URL in search results and that’s the reason why going for a shorter Permalink structure like “Post name” works best for most of the WordPress sites.
5 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting A New Blog Or Website
Building a new website is easy but there’ll be a ton of blogging mistakes most beginners make. While there’s nothing wrong in making mistakes but you’ll be building a profitable blog quickly if you can avoid a few costly and common mistakes.
Here are top 5 mistakes to avoid when launching a new website in 2019.
1. Don’t cover too many topics
Seriously, a lot of bloggers cover too many topics. They cover something about fitness. The next day they cover something about technology. If you want to build a money making blog, don’t do that mistake. Focus on very few topics that you master in the long run.
As a rule of thumb, we recommend you to stick to just 2 to 3 topics and create blog posts only around those topics.
2. Don’t ignore SEO
SEO is the #1 reason why the majority of the blogs and websites get a ton of traffic and sales. If you want to survive in the long run, make sure to give importance to SEO. SEO basically involves keyword research, on page optimization, building backlinks and so on.
Here’s an ultimate guide around SEO where you can get every detail around SEO to improve your search traffic and sales.
3. Your website speed matters a lot
The more time it takes to load your website pages, the higher your website bounce rates will be. Make sure your site loads within 2 to 3 seconds. The best way to get faster loading times is to use a faster hosting service (we recommend WPX hosting).
Above all, make your site mobile responsive because smartphone internet usage is increasing at a rapid rate.
4. Don’t steal
One of the most common mistakes beginner bloggers make is trying to steal from others. Don’t copy others content. Don’t steal others images. It doesn’t add any value. In fact, it degrades your online reputation in the long run.
5. Invest where its needed
It takes money to make money online. Always remember that. Here are a few things where you should invest money to make your blog successful in 2019.
- Website design (invest in premium WordPress themes)
- Get a unique logo
- Proper hosting
- Email marketing and SEO tools (like Drip, SEMrush and so on)
How to Build A Blog That Makes $10,000 Every Single Month?
The blog Bloggers Passion which you’re currently reading generating us around $10k every month (which means, we’re earning around $2500 every single week).
We made more than $106,000 which is around 75 lakhs in Indian rupees in 2018 which is increased by almost 35% (earlier I made $67,000).
Here’s the income vs earning chart of blog for the years 2017 and 2018 (you can see the Bloggers Passion income report from here).
In the month of November 2018, we made over $17,000 (just within a month) and you can find the details from here.
Here’s the screenshot of one of the products we sold where we made great commission (in just 2018).
As you can see above, we earned around more than $18,000 from one particular affiliate product in 2018 only. That’s a ton of commission, right?
Whether you know it or not, there are a ton of successful bloggers who make about 6 to 7 figures a month.
Isn’t that incredible?
Just to give you a real example, Michelle from Making Sense of Cents earned $159,592.42 in business income in the month of November 2018.
Here are few of the ways Michelle made so much money.
- Bluehost – $30,240.00
- Survey companies – $10,192.50
- ConvertKit – $784.95
- Ebates – $500.00
- Sponsorships & advertising – $23,500.00
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course – $38,018.00
- Display advertising – $2,295.00
- Six Figure Blogger – $2,282.00
- Miscellaneous affiliates – $12,377.00
If you want to find more of such top bloggers, you should check out this post.
So how to start a blog that generates $10,000 a month? Let’s talk about it now.
How to Start A Blog That Generates $10,000 A Month: 5 Steps
Building a 6 figure income generating blog is not rocket science.
You basically need two things;
- Building your blog audience
- Monetizing your audience
That being said, if you are looking for a detailed layout and blueprint of how to start a blog that generates $10k or more every single month, here are 5 PROVEN steps for you.
1. Create a solid monetization strategy
First things first. You need a blueprint. You need a monetization strategy. You need to know how to make money from your blog before you even launch it.
Do you already know how are you going to monetize your site? Are you going to use affiliate marketing? Or do you want to sell online courses? By creating a monetization strategy in advance, you can easily follow a framework which helps you actually generate profits from your blog.
That being said, there are multiple income sources you can consider to create a monetization strategy and we’re going to discuss briefly about 3 of them now.
1. Making money through affiliate products
Majority of the income which is generated by our blog Bloggers Passion comes from selling affiliate products. So our monetization strategy mostly revolves around selling affiliate products.
That’s why we heavily rely on SEO and organic traffic as it converts really better when compared to other traffic channels like social media or referrals. If you’re looking for a passive income source to make money even while you sleep, affiliate marketing works great.
Basically affiliate marketing is all about selling others products for commission where you’ll get paid whenever you make a successful affiliate sales which is generated through your affiliate referral links.
Affiliate marketing is growing rapidly and users clicked more than 5 billion times and the affiliate marketing networks carried out more than 170 million transactions worldwide.
Affiliate marketing spend in the US is estimated to grow by a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10 percent between 2015 and 2020, to reach a projected $6.8 billion. eMarketer estimates affiliate marketing represents 7.5 percent of total digital marketing spend among retailers, $15.81 billion.
Here’s the affiliate marketing spending forecast.
If you’re looking to create a monetization strategy using affiliate marketing, you should create contents which educate your audience (and you should also target commercial keywords).
Here are few content types which work well with this model;
- Case studies
- Affiliate marketing product reviews
- Comparison posts
- Discounts and promo codes
2. Making money by selling your own products
There’s also another fantastic monetization strategy you can use apart from affiliate marketing. It is selling your own products.
It can range from anything including;
- Selling your own merchandise
- Selling your own stuff such as eBooks, plugins, tools
- Selling online courses
- And the list goes on
The best examples of such blogs which are already using this type of monetization strategy include;
- I will teach you to be rich
- Social Triggers
The above blogs make millions of dollars by selling online courses. If you want to use this type of monetization strategy then the following type of content performs well.
- Create in-depth articles around the products you want to create
- Highly educational stuff
- Problem solving contents
- And so on
3. Making money from consulting
You can also offer consulting, private mentorships or 1 on 1 consulting services from your blogs as it’s another great monetization strategy.
The key to make more money from this kind of monetization strategy is that you need to focus on increasing your personal brand. You should establish yourself as an expert or thought leader in your industry.
2. SEO can be your best bet
Starting a blog that makes $10K a month is not easy. In fact, it takes time.
You can’t make $10K a month right after launching your blog especially if you don’t have any prior experience. The best bet can be SEO.
SEO simply means, Search Engine Optimization which helps you optimize your site for better organic visibility. It helps you attract the right audience who are eager to buy stuff from you.
When it comes to SEO, here are 3 things that really matter.
Let’s talk briefly about each one of them so you can build a blog that gets more traffic and sales in 2019 and beyond.
Content: Don’t create short articles. Focus on creating long form of articles with at least 2000+ words as they tend to rank well in search engines and also attract more social shares and backlinks.
Keywords: Before you publish any blog post, make sure to do keyword research. Keyword research is all about finding keywords which help you rank well in Google search. Make sure to find low competitive long tail keywords with high CPC (Cost Per Click) to generate better organic traffic.
You can use tools like SEMrush to easily find great keywords no matter what industry you are in. You can use the below link to get a free trial of SEMrush.
Use this EXCLUSIVE Link to Get 14 Days Free Trial of SEMrush Pro Account (Worth $47)
Backlinks: Google considers backlinks as “votes”. If you want your content to perform well in Google search, you need to attract highly relevant and quality backlinks.
Here are few ways to get backlinks to your site.
- Guest posting (writing posts for other sites to get links to your site)
- Using blogger outreach
- Using weekly roundups of other bloggers
- Broken link building
3. Diversify your traffic and income sources
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
You need to diversify your traffic sources.
1.3 million page views in one year which is 2018 and 1 million page views in 2017.
These are our website Bloggers Passion traffic stats. The best part is that, we didn’t spend even a penny on marketing it.
Here are the traffic sources at a glance;
- Organic search (83%)
- Direct traffic (12%)
- Referral traffic (4%)
- Social media traffic (1%)
We’re now mostly focusing on other social media channels as well such as creating Facebook groups, writing on Quora, focusing more on email marketing etc as we want to diversify our traffic and income sources.
You should also do the same things if you want to build a profitable blog in the long run.
4. Think long term
You can’t start a money making blog overnight. It takes time. We started Bloggers Passion in 2010 (exactly 9 years ago). We’re now earning $10K each month which means, it literally took us 9 years to go from 0 to $10K in revenue.
If you want to build a money making blog, think long term. Don’t expect quick results. Find out what strategies work better for you after 1 or 2 or 3 years. Then, work towards such goals from today. That’s how you can succeed.
5. Invest in the right tools
You can’t build a money making blog without actually investing money. It takes money to make money online.
If you get that right, you can build a profitable blog really quickly. Although there are a ton of premium tools out there but you should invest money in the following places.
- Web hosting (consider a reliable hosting like Bluehost)
- Email marketing (you can check out GetResponse or MailChimp)
- SEO tools such as SEMrush
If we had to start again from scratch and invest in just one tool, it would be SEMrush.
At Bloggers Passion, we’re using SEMrush for more than 3 years now and the results are outstanding.
Here are some of the things you can do easily with SEMrush.
- Keyword research
- Site audits
- Site positioning
- Content creation ideas
- Competitive analysis
- SEMrush gets regularly updates its databases to give you accurate and fresh data
- PLA ads reveals your competitor’s ads information
- Advertising analysis tools
- Domain comparison
- Keyword rank tracking
- Backlink analysis
- And the list goes on
So if you’re interested in giving it a try, use this exclusive link to get a 14 days free trial of SEMrush.
FAQs On How to Start A Blog In 2019 and Making Five Figure Income from it
Here are few important questions you might want to know about how to make a blog or website in 2019 and beyond.
1. How to launch a website on WordPress and how much does it cost?
Launching a WordPress site is extremely easy and basically involves in 3 easy steps which are;
- Register a domain name (when you’re on hosting like Bluehost, you get a free domain for 1 year)
- Get hosting (we recommend Bluehost)
- Install WordPress on your hosting
It’s as simple as that.
Now coming to the question of the cost of setting up a WordPress site. It costs you around $100 for a year (along with hosting, domain etc).
2. How to choose a memorable domain name for a website?
Choosing a memorable domain name is not easy. There are some characteristics of good domain that you must consider to be able to register a great domain. You can also use tools like Panabee.com, Namemesh.com, Dot-o-mator.com and so on to easily come up with a ton of ideas. You can also quickly know whether the domains are available or not.
3. How to install WordPress on Bluehost hosting?
Installing WordPress on Bluehost hosting is so easy. We’ve written a simply step by step tutorial on installing WordPress on Bluehost just within few minutes and it’s also included all the screenshots.
4. What are some tips to making money online with your blog?
There are a ton of ways to make money from blogging but majority of the bloggers choose the following ways to make money.
- Affiliate marketing (which means selling others products where you earn commission for every successful sale made through your affiliate referral links)
- Display advertising networks (such as AdSense, Chitika, RevenueHits and so on)
- Selling your own products (such as eBooks, videos, plugins, themes and so on)
- Selling online courses
- Paid reviews (you’ll get paid for promoting others products where you need to publish reviews of their products or services)
- Blog consulting
- Offering services (such as freelance writing, design, SEO and so on)
You can also check out this post on best alternatives to AdSense where you can find over 25 ultimate platforms to make money from your blog.
5. What are the top earning blogs in India?
So are you curious about knowing the top earning Indian blogs? There are literally hundreds of blogs in India that make a lot of money but here’s a list of few best Indian blogs where you can find a ton of Indian blogs along with the blog owners.
Browse More Resources About Starting a Blog:
- How to Make a Fashion Blog and Make Money from it
- How to Build a Successful Food Blog and Earn Money from it
- How to Launch a Soccer a Blog and Make Money from it
- How to Create a a Free Blog on Blogger.com and Earn Money from it
Final Thoughts: How to start a blog in 2019 and Earn Over $10,000 Every Month
With this, you come to the bottom of how to start a blog in 2019 and making five figure income from it every month guide. If you were wondering how to start your dream blog, I hope this step by step guide gave you the exact idea. There is no alternative to have a perfect blog launch without following these steps.
You can do it.
This process is nothing difficult. You just have to follow the steps one by one and I am sure you will get a hang of it.
If you have any doubts or questions about how to build a blog that makes money, kindly comment below and I will assist you in launching your dream blog the right way.