Back in 2010 when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind when I saw the word “backlink” was blog commenting. I found it impossible to make links through other methods.
Things have really changed in 2023. Google bots have become smarter, and the competition is gone to a new level. But still, blog commenting has not lost its importance.
In a layman’s word Blogging is a way of interacting with your readers about a certain perspective of some topic. One of the basic ways bloggers can interact with their readers is through commenting.
Today we have brought you a list of verified list of high quality blogs (High DA blogs only) for commenting across different category.
Verified List of Blog Commenting Sites (with DA) for 2023
Table of Contents
- Verified List of Blog Commenting Sites (with DA) for 2023
- Why Doing Blog Commenting?
- Steps to writing a perfect blog comment
- List of High DA Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs for Commenting
- List of High DA Technology blogs for Commenting in 2023
- List of High DA Health and Fitness blogs for Commenting
- List of High DA Finance blogs for Commenting in 2023
- List of High DA Education blogs for Blog Commenting in 2023
- List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
- List of High DA Lifestyle blogs for Commenting Purpose
- List of High DA Home Decor blogs for Blog Commenting
- List of High DA Pets & Animals Blogs for Commenting
- List of Hindi Blogs for Commenting
- FAQs | Blog Commenting Sites
- Conclusion about list of blog commenting sites (with high DA) for 2023
Matt Cutts says:
You need not worry if you are building links through comments which are relevant and meaningful to the blog.
Why Doing Blog Commenting?
Blog Commenting might feel silly at first, but it has loads of advantages. It helps in a lot of ways.
Few Benefits of Blog Commenting
Connecting with your readers: Readers are most important to a blogger. Without them, your blog is just a page online with some text.
So, how can you make your readers happy?
This can be done just by replying to their comments. This makes them feel special.
Connecting with influencers: It is important to put forward your blog to influencers in some way or the other. No, not for links. They can help you reach newer targets and to grow your blog too. This especially helps if you are a newbie.
Referral Traffic: Blog comments can drive in lots of visitors to your blog. They may be few but if you take blog commenting seriously there can be many.
Boosts a new site: In my previous post, I talked about Blog Commenting and how it can help you to boost your new niche site. Though it might give you a nofollow link, it is still very useful.
Steps to writing a perfect blog comment
- The first step is to find blogs in your niche that accept blog comments. Relevancy is quite important. Don’t ignore relevancy. We have listed some high quality blogs with their Domain Authority (DA) where you can do blog commenting for your specific niche.
How to do blog commenting?
- First, make an account on Gravatar. It’s free.This will show your avatar (profile picture) on all comments where you use the email for making an account on Gravatar.
- Make sure the blog has a DA (Domain Authority) of more than 30+. There is no hard and fast rule, but a higher DA has its own advantages. You can use the Mozbar to check the DA of the site. We have mentioned the DA of each blog below for your reference.
What to avoid if doing blog commenting for traffic & backlinks in 2023:
- It is recommended to avoid blogs that use Disqus and Facebook Comments. Neither will you get a link back but you will also miss on some juicy referral traffic. People integrate these to avoid spam.
- Avoid blogs that have spam comments.
Though I have mentioned lots of blogs for commenting, you can find them using a simple Google Search too.
After you have found a nice blog to comment on, choose a post to comment on. Make sure you read the blog post once before doing commenting.
Some Steps to Follow While Doing Blog Commenting
- Make sure the comment is at least 100 words long. The longer the comment, the better. Try to mention the highlights of the content, if possible.
- It is a nice practice to ask a question in the comment. This way it helps your comment to be different from the crowd.
What to avoid while doing blog commenting:
- Try not to post a generic comment. Most of the times these comments have less or no value at all.
- Don’t use your links in the comment. Most of the times they won’t be approved.
- Never use your keyword in place of the name.
An example of a well-researched comment
3. Try linking your homepage as well as your posts-
It is not a must to put your homepage in the website box. You can always put a link to a new post or a landing page.
Recommended Reading: How to Start a Blog in 2023 and Make $10000 Per Month from it
- Backlinko: DA 63
- Elegant Themes Blog: DA 90
- AdvanceWebRanking: DA 55
- BloggingTips.com: DA 51
- SmartBlogger: DA 58
- Growmap.com: DA 47
- Niche Pursuits: DA 52
- RobbieRichards: DA 41
- Inspire to Thrive: DA 39
- Yaro Blog: DA 50
- Beaver Builder Blog: DA 55
- SEO.com Blog: DA 56
- Torque Magazine: DA 56
- WP Tavern: DA 57
- Jungle Scout Blog: DA 57
- ThirstyAffiliates Blog: DA 43
Recommended Blogging Resources: Free blogging sites list | Guest blogging sites list | Blog submission sites | How top bloggers are making money
List of High DA Technology blogs for Commenting in 2023
- TroubleFixers: DA 49
- TechTricksWorld: DA 43
- TechWalls: DA 59
- HubsAdda: DA 32
List of High DA Health and Fitness blogs for Commenting
- AggiesKitchen: DA 56
- 100 Days of Real Food: DA 61
- Fit Bottomed Girls: DA 61
List of High DA Finance blogs for Commenting in 2023
- ManvsDebt: DA 56
- Small Business Trends: DA 82
- SeedTime: DA 58
- Making Sense of Cents: DA 57
- Doctor Of Credit: DA 54
- White Coat Investor: DA 54
List of High DA Education blogs for Blog Commenting in 2023
- IESE Blog Network: DA 70
- Smart Bitches Trashy Book: DA 60
- The Book Smugglers: DA 56
- Modern Mrs Darcy: DA 55
- BrevityMag.com: DA 46
List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
- TheShootingStar: DA 52
- LakshmiSharat: DA 42
- TravelDiaryParnashree: DA 35
Must Read: Top Travel Blogs Worth Following in India
List of High DA Lifestyle blogs for Commenting Purpose
- Aha-Now: DA 43
- EverythingMom: 45
- DashofWellness: DA 33
- MakeupAndBeautyBlog.com: DA 57
- PurseBlog: DA 69
- Wit & Delight: DA 52
- Family Focus Blog: DA 57
List of High DA Home Decor blogs for Blog Commenting
- Centsational Style: DA 65
- Style By Emily Henderson: DA 64
- Swoon Worthy: DA 49
- Design Milk: DA 74
List of High DA Pets & Animals Blogs for Commenting
- Puppy Leaks: DA 50
List of Hindi Blogs for Commenting
- AchhiKhabar.Com: DA 30
- HindiMeHelp.com: DA 24
- kyaHai.net: DA 19
- SupportMeIndia.com: DA 26
Must Read: Top Lifestyle Blogs to Follow to Get Huge Success
How to build more quality links in 2023:
- List of free local business listing sites for more exposure
- List of high quality free directory submission sites
- Top Social Bookmarking Sites to get quality links in 2023
- 12 Ways to Create High Quality Backlinks Like a Pro
- Use These 10 FREE Tools To Find Traffic Of ANY Website In The World
- Best Semrush Alternatives: Free & Paid Tools Included
- How to Check If a Website Is Penalized by Google?
- How to Get Google to Index Your New Website Quickly?
- Moz vs Semrush: An Honest Comparison
- Top Ahrefs Alternatives: Free & Paid Tools
- Best Backlink Checker Tools to Check Backlinks for a Website
- People Also Search For: How to Rank for These Queries?
FAQs | Blog Commenting Sites
Blog commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks. Simply go to the websites that have enabled the comments feature. Comment with your website URL, once approved, you will get a backlink for the same.
Yes, they do. If done in the right way blog comments will result in better rankings.
These are the most powerful types of links that you get from websites having high domain authority (DA).
Make sure you have created a profile on Gravatar that helps you to show your profile picture. Comment on the sites which are relevant to your niche. Next, commenting on high DA sites will be an added advantage for your site.
Try to read the post in the best way possible then comment with appropriate questions or feedback with your website link.
Though it’s up to you only if you want to rank well on any particular page then I would recommend you comment with the page URL
Conclusion about list of blog commenting sites (with high DA) for 2023
You can use the above list to start doing blog commenting. While leaving comments, make sure you are doing relevant and useful comments. Please let us know in case you have any tips to add or any quality website which is missing and should be part of this ultimate list of blogs for doing blog commenting.
Reader Comments (163)
Hii, thanks for sharing the info, can i do blog commenting in all these sites or need to do only on those places whioch is related with the industry.
Aditya, you should write comments on the relevant blogs only (as per your blog category).
This is a fantastic post on Bloggerspassion.com, Thanks.
All of the tips about blog commenting, which you mentioned, are very helpful while we doing backlinks. I think the backlink is an essential factor in getting a top ranking.
In short, there is a lot to learn in this blog about blog commenting sites. Keep learning and keep sharing is the only rule of a successful blog. Anyways, that’s a fantastic post. Keep up the great work.
All the best.
This blog post is a keeper because of the great list you have combined here to visit those blogs. I am passionate about blog commenting. I’ve done so since I started my blog 10 years ago. Not only does it improve our SEO, commenting does so much for your blog. I’ve left comments along the way and people have joined readership on my blog just because they resonated with my comment. Also, with blog commenting we achieve the know, like and trust factor of others.
Comments must be a reflection of what we have just read on a person’s blog. Leave at least a paragraph so you will make it on the comment section. Me, as well as many other bloggers won’t approve a one line comment or a generic one that says something like “nice work.” They are either newbies or worse…someone who is just looking for backlinks. I can’t tell you how many people I don’t approve every day because of this.
Thanks so much for this useful post and thanks for the mention.
Thanks Anil, for creating this list. I’ve always struggled with link building because it’s generally so time consuming and difficult. but blog commenting is probably one of the least time consuming ways to do it. Would you recommend guest posting and reaching out to influencers? It’s always seemed like a mundane task to me to do all that!
Anil, thanks for this valuable article.
Your blog post images look stunning, can you please tell me which tool do you use to design them?
Yes, as a blogger you should always reply to the meaningful comments of your readers.
Using Gravatar is very convenient, it always displays profile picture besides my comments on many websites.
Absolutely, using keywords in the place of the name looks very spammy and less human.
Anil, I think you should update the list of these blogs as most of the blogs included under Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs have either removed the comment section altogether or started using Disqus.
man you have done awesome research and compiled very good websites for link building. I bet all the people here who are reading this article would be thanking you from the bottom of their hearts for the value you have provided to them. I personally made some good links from the list you provided,
Hi Dear, I have read Dofollow all websites your presentation of data is really best step by step each category is described with DA of the website. I find here PR 8 to PR 1 blog comments websites this is really great stuff I have seen that are really true and do-follow backlinks are proving Thank you very much 🙂
Thank you Anil for this detailed blogpost about this link building technique, I was not using it before and still wondering, how Google’s new update regarding nofollow and UGC rel attributes affected blog commenting. I might give a try. 🙂
I really enjoyed reading the article that you posted before the list of places that I can comment on. I came to this site hoping that I would get a list of places that I could comment on for my business but I never knew that there was a system like Gravator to act as a sign in process.
I appreciate you taking the extra time to talk more about how to use the lists instead of just posting the list and leaving the people who are new to seo (like myself) to figure out the best approaches to use with them.
You mentioned in your post to ask a question when making a comment, but how would I know when the writer of the article responds? Is it best to continually circle back to the post to look for a response or do they typically email you notifying you of the response?
hey thanks for such great help ! i have gone through whole article , but still i have queries regarding comment links. So my queries are
can i attach link of article in url section instead of homepage which i want to rank
comments on a blogs which has relevant niche is it necessary like if am getting 50 comment links and 5 or 6 of them are on irrelevant niche , will it work ?
You can use your article link in place of home page link in some of your comments. Approval rate can be bit less when you will be adding link for article pages. If you are fine with that, go ahead.
I would not recommend getting links from irrelevant websites. Why getting links from them when you know they are not related with your blog niche.
Being a beginner, blog commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks.
You have listed a huge list of specific niche-based sites with their DA’s and commenting on the higher DA sites will be an extra advantage.
I am into the blogging niche, will visit the related websites you mentioned above and will start appropriate commenting.
First of all, I would like to thank you for posting this extraordinary, simple and clean written blog which is easy to understand and implement with proper step by step guide !
This will help me and such other people who are eager to know how to generate backlinks and what would be the end result after that once you start doing!
I will wait for your next blog.
Wow, what a lot to take in, I’m just getting familiar with guess posting, commenting. It is an interesting concept. I’ve been online what seems like forever, and I just recently was convinced to look into blogging and all that it has to offer. I thought I knew, just up and started a few cause I have a lot to say…You’ll see. That’s the real reason, I have the gift of gab. I would reply to a simple question, comment or post and by the end, it was a novel. Anyway, so the backlinking techniques help draw traffic to a link/blog is my understanding. That helps get traffic. Adding this to my online business well, let us see. So far so good. This post expanded what little knowledge I have about backlink, DA etc. Thanks again…
Much obliged to You such a great amount for sharing this data. I thought that it was extremely useful. I am happy in light of the fact that the blogging site you gave on your page truly works. It will work to improve rank in SERP.
So after reading your article, I’m going to invest some time in a blog post commenting. I did not find really any hi DR blog to my niche which is wedding photography. but I hope I will find and improve my visibility. Thanks again for Sharing.
Thanks for sharing the wonderful articles and list. I was wondering if it was do follow that didn’t mention the most preferred terms used in all the blog and comment articles. So, it is clear that which is do follow and no follow it is very useful for all.
I would like to point out that as I am going through the list and trying to leave comments that a few of the web sites don’t allow backlinks in comments anymore or use Disqus. For example, Yoast SEO Blog, Niel Patel, Online Tech Tips, and more
thanks for sharing the list of all the websites. this is very useful for SEO I have checked manually all sites have good seo matrix such as Trust flow, domain authority and citation flow.