Are you searching for the best WordPress real estate plugins? You’re in the right place.
If you’re running a real estate business or website, WordPress is the preferred platform as it gives you access to a ton of powerful plugins.
Real estate is an evergreen business and when you have a website online, you can attract potential prospects who might be interested in properties.
That being said, running a real estate website is NOT easy unless you’ve access to the right tools. Here are some of the powerful real estate plugins for WordPress that can help you easily manage your website.
Let’s find out the list of best WordPress real estate plugins for 2022 along with their features and pricing.
Table of Contents
- 9 Best Real Estate WordPress Plugins [Updated List for 2022]
- Don’t have a real estate website yet? Here’s how you can start one
- FAQs | Best WordPress Real Estate Plugins
- Final Thoughts On WordPress Real Estate Plugins
We get a commission when you buy a product via our affiliate link at no additional cost.
9 Best Real Estate WordPress Plugins [Updated List for 2022]
If you want to create a powerful real estate website that offers plenty of features such as listing management, fields builder, etc – this plugin is just for you. This amazing real estate plugin for WordPress also offers a free theme and quick demo setup feature.
Features of Estatik Real Estate Plugin:
- Fields Builder as you can create unlimited number of custom fields of any type – text, number, area, contact fields, etc
- Lightweight plugin
- Saved searches & wishlists
- Customizable search widget
- Unlimited currencies
- Elementor Page Builder
- Listing frontend management
- Sorting by price, date, popularity
How much does Estatik Real Estate Plugin cost you?
Estatik has both free and paid versions. The free version is enough for most people who’re getting started but if you want more features like using the plugin on unlimited sites, lifetime updates, support, etc – you should go with their paid version.
They currently have 3 pricing plans in the paid version which are listed below.
- Estatik Pro costs you $89 with support within 1 year for 1 site along with lifetime updates and you can use it on unlimited sites
- Developer’s Pack costs you $129 with support within 1 year for 1 site along with lifetime updates and you can use it on unlimited sites. This plan also gives you access to all Estatik Themes: Estatik Realtor, Estatik Portal, Estatik Native, Estatik Trendy, Estatik Project
- Premium Pack costs you $489 with support within 1 year for 1 site along with lifetime updates and you can use it on unlimited sites. This plan includes everything from the Developer’s Pack plan along with MLS import option
If you’re looking for an easy way to display your real estate property listings, this plugin is exclusively for you. This plugin offers a ton of ready to use theme templates and works with almost every theme and page builder.
Features of Easy Property Listings plugin:
- 100% responsive and mobile ready
- Provides hundreds of ready to use theme templates for free
- Fully customisable
- The ability to sort displayed listings by price, date, location
- Photo gallery and Google Maps
- Compare listings and sales, rentals and leased results
- Display property listings in a responsive list or grid format
- Access to over 150 custom fields and 7 post types all pre-configured
- API documentation
How much does the Easy Property Listings plugin cost you?
This plugin offers a free version. But if you want to get access to one year of setup assistance, troubleshooting, and access to one-on-one email support – you should go with their paid plans which are listed below.
- Personal plan costs you $97 per year and offers support for 1 website along with one-on-one email support with 45 days access
- Business plan costs you $197 per year and offers support for 3 websites along with one-on-one email support with yearly access
- Developer plan costs you $297 per year and offers support for 10 websites along with one-on-one email support with yearly access
If you’re looking for an all-in-one real estate plugin for WordPress, the IMPress for IDX Broker plugin is a great choice for you.
This plugin helps you easily display MLS (Multiple Listing Service) data on your WordPress site. IMPress Listings and IMPress Agents have been merged with this plugin to make it even more useful.
Features of IMPress for IDX Broker:
- The ability to add drag-and-drop maps, perform quick searches, list slideshows, etc
- Offers an omnibar search tool that integrates seamlessly and can be placed anywhere on your website
- Create an unlimited number of custom widgets
- Manage your leads
- Form integration
- Import your listings
- Map search widget and many more
How much does IMPress for IDX Broker cost you?
This plugin offers a free version. If you want IDX home search essentials along with SEO features and support, you should go with their premium subscription plans which are listed below.
- Lite monthly subscriptions: Agent ($50 per month), Team ($70 per month), and Office ($100 per month)
- Platinum monthly subscriptions: Agent ($80 per month), Team ($100 per month), and Office ($130 per month)
- HOME monthly subscriptions: Agent ($150 per month), Team ($170 per month), and Office ($200 per month)
4. Rank Math
Rank Math is a powerful SEO plugin that helps you easily optimize your blog posts and pages for your target keywords. It helps you easily customize your website’s SEO settings, control which pages are indexable, track your important keywords, and many more.
Features of Rank Math:
- Offers an easy to follow setup wizard
- A built-in advanced SEO analytics module
- Google Analytics Integration
- Keyword rank tracker
- Advanced Schema Generator
- Schema Markup Validation
- FAQ Schema Block that helps your FAQs to appear in the search results
- XML Sitemap
- Automated Image SEO
- Local SEO Optimization
- Shortcode for displaying contact information
- SEO Overview of Site Content
- Google, Bing, Alexa, Yandex & Pinterest Verification tool and many more
How much does Rank Math cost you?
This plugin is available in two versions: free and paid. If you want to unlock powerful features like schema generator, 24/7 support, keyword rank tracking, etc – go with their premium plans which are listed below.
- Pro plan costs you $59 per year which can be used on unlimited personal websites and you can track up to 500 keywords along with a Schema Generator and 24/7 support
- Business plan costs you $199 per year which can be used on unlimited personal websites and get support upto 100 client websites. You can track up to 10,000 keywords along with a Schema Generator and 24/7 support
You can also read our in-depth Rank Math SEO review to find more details about this amazing plugin.
If you want to create a real estate listing website effortlessly, WP Real Estate Pro is just for you. It works seamlessly with almost any WordPress theme and offers excellent features like Google maps integration, IDX and MLS integration, etc.
Features of WP Real Estate Pro:
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Offers Google maps integration
- Offers mortgage calculator widget
- Offers IDX and MLS integration
- It includes advanced search plugin
- The ability to show related listings
- Offers agencies listings
- Import and export option
- Show property listing details
- PayPal and Stripe support
- The ability to enable membership plans for agents
How much does WP Real Estate Pro cost you?
WP Real Estate Pro is a premium real estate plugin from My Theme Shop which currently has the following 3 pricing plans.
- 1 site subscription costs you $63 per year which gives you 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase
- 3 sites subscription costs you $83 per year which gives you 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase
- Unlimited sites subscription costs you $93 per year which gives you 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase
Realtyna Organic IDX plugin is one of the most powerful real estate plugins for WordPress. If you want to run your real estate website using WPL (WordPress Property Listing), this plugin is a perfect fit for you.
Features of Realtyna Organic IDX plugin:
- IDX (Internet Data Exchange) compatible
- Add/remove/change the fields without custom changing the database
- Advanced search
- Flexible structure
- Agent listing
- The ability to sort by list view
- The ability to sort by map view
How much does the Realtyna Organic IDX plugin cost you?
It offers a free version as well as a Pro version. If you want extra features like shortcodes, property comparison, dynamic metadata, etc – you should go with their WPL PRO plan which costs you $199.
If you are going to use a ton of images like charts, graphs, or any visuals on your real estate website, this plugin is essential for you. Smush plugin helps you easily optimize images, turn on lazy loading, resize, compress & improve your WordPress site loading times.
Features of Smush plugin:
- Lossless compression
- Lazy Load
- Bulk Smush helps you optimize & compress up to 50 images with one click
- Image resizing
- Automated optimization
- Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size (with the free plan)
- It will process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files for optimum results
How much does the Smush plugin cost you?
Smush has a free version as well as a Pro version. The free version is enough for most real estate website owners.
But if you want extra features like 2x compression, automatic optimization on upload, unlimited images every month, support, etc – you should go with their Pro version which has the following 3 pricing plans.
- One Site subscription costs you $60 per year
- Up to 20 Sites subscription costs you $140 per year
- Unlimited Sites subscription costs you $290 per year
Real estate websites need a lot of forms including contact forms, payment forms, calculator forms, registration forms, etc. If you’re looking for a WordPress plugin that helps you create the most advanced WordPress forms, Formidable Forms is just for you.
Formidable Forms is the most powerful WordPress form builder plugin that helps you create not just contact forms, but calculators, payment forms, and WooCommerce forms.
Features of Formidable Forms:
- 100% mobile responsive
- Access to drag & drop form builder that helps you build unlimited surveys, quizzes, price calculators, etc
- Export leads to a CSV
- You can use this plugin to create a payment form to accept credit card payments
- Advanced mortgage calculator
- Basic mortgage calculator
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey
- Online Quote Calculator
- Finance Calculator
- Booking Cost Calculator and many more
How much does the Formidable Forms plugin cost you?
This plugin offers a free version as well as a premium version. If you want advanced features like user tracking, calculators, integrations with PayPal, Zapier – you should go with their premium plans which are listed below.
- Basic plan costs you $39.50 per year which can be used on 1 site
- Plus plan costs you $99.50 per year which can be used on 3 sites
- Business plan costs you $199.50 per year which can be used on 7 sites
- Elite plan costs you $299.50 per year which can be used on unlimited sites
Let’s finish our incredible list of WordPress real estate plugins with an amazing plugin called WP VR. This plugin helps you create amazing virtual tours on your website.
A virtual tour helps you get prospects interested even without a live visit to your real estate properties. So if you’re looking to display a virtual tour or 360-degree panorama view of your properties, the WP VR plugin is exclusively for you.
Features of WP VR:
- Take 360 panoramic images and upload on WPVR to provide a virtual tour to your website visitors
- 360 degree video support (self-hosted, Youtube and Vimeo videos)
- Connect scenes and add hotspots
- Customize the virtual tour however you want
- Elementor Widget support
- Tour Autoload
- Auto Rotation with speed control
- Embed texts, videos, Images, GIFs, and website links on hotspots
How much does WP VR plugin cost you?
It offers a free version as well as a pro version. If you want to get additional features such as unlimited scenes and hotspots, Google Street View embed support, scene titles, etc – you should go with their premium plans which are listed below.
- Starter plan costs you $59.99 per year which can be used on 1 website where you can create unlimited tours and scenes
- Pro plan costs you $149.99 per year which can be used on 10 websites where you can create unlimited tours and scenes
- Agency plan costs you $249.99 per year which can be used on unlimited websites where you can create unlimited tours and scenes
Don’t have a real estate website yet? Here’s how you can start one
If you don’t have a real estate blog or website yet, and looking to start your own blog within a limited budget, here’s a simple tutorial for you.
Quick note: Hostinger is one of the most affordable web hosts out there which is trusted by over 29 million people worldwide. We’re going to show you the tutorial on starting a real estate blog using Hostinger. Their hosting plans start only at $1.39/mo!
Click on this link to visit Hostinger’s website.
Scroll down to find their web hosting packages which look like this;
As you can see above, you’ll see three shared hosting plans including;
- Single shared hosting (costs you $1.39/mo)
- Premium shared hosting (costs you $2.59/mo)
- Business shared hosting (costs you $3.99/mo)
Now, simply choose any hosting plan that suits your budget and click on the Select button to continue.
On the next step, you’ll be taken to the payment page where you can use our special Hostinger’s coupon code ANILAGARWAL to get an extra discount.
As you can see above, you’ll be getting the 48-months Single shared hosting plan only for around $60 which is incredible.
Once the payment is done, you can use this tutorial to easily install WordPress on Hostinger.
FAQs | Best WordPress Real Estate Plugins
Here are some of the frequently asked questions around WordPress real estate plugins.
Real estate plugins help you easily manage your real estate website, list properties, provide useful information to your website, etc.
WordPress is the #1 CMS (Content Management System) in the world. It offers a wide range of tools, themes, and plugins that help you easily create and manage your real estate website.
Yes, you’ll find a ton of real estate plugins for free in the WordPress plugin directory along with some premium plugins.
Here are some of the best real estate plugins for WordPress.
– Formidable Forms
– WP VR
– WP Real Estate Pro from My Theme Shop
Here are some of the free real estate WordPress plugins.
– Estatik real estate plugin
– Easy Property Listings
IMPress for IDX Broker is the best WordPress real estate plugin that helps with MLS integration. You can also use the Realtyna Organic IDX plugin to integrate MLS listings into your WordPress website.
Browse More WordPress Plugins:
- Premium WordPress Plugins that are Worth Every Single Penny
- Top WordPress Plugins for Affiliate Link Cloaking
- Best WordPress Backup Plugins for 2022
Final Thoughts On WordPress Real Estate Plugins
When you’ve access to the right WordPress plugins, running a real estate blog or website becomes extremely easy.
All the real estate plugins for WordPress mentioned on this page help you do many things including managing leads, properties, creating forms, displaying virtual tours of your properties, and many more.
So what are you waiting for? Go check out all the plugins mentioned here and let us know if you’ve any questions in the comments.