Why not give a try to Revenuehits, which is a performance based ad network and can actually take your blog earnings to the next level. With quality traffic, you can make $30 in eCPM with Revenuehits (considered as the best alternative to Google Adsense).
Are you banned from using AdSense? Or are you looking for better alternatives to AdSense?
If yes, you are in the right place. In this detailed guide, I’m going to talk about a revenue source called that not only beats AdSense in earnings but also gives you more edge in serving your audience better. This guide covers RevenueHits review that talks about all the benefits over AdSense, getting started, using various banner ad formats etc.
Although AdSense is widely used to make money with your blog traffic, but it has its own pitfalls such as low earnings, getting approval, Google’s strict guidelines etc.
Table of Contents
- Why Google AdSense is not a good money making source for bloggers?
- What is RevenueHits?
- RevenueHits Review: How to Make More Money with the Best AdSense Alternative?
Why Google AdSense is not a good money making source for bloggers?
Majority of the bloggers and publishers still use Google AdSense as their #1 revenue model to make money online. Over a decade ago, AdSense was the biggest money making source for most of the bloggers to generate thousands of dollars every month. But now, with all the updates from Google, increasing your traffic is a big deal and making more from AdSense is almost impossible.
The major problem with AdSense is you make very little money from your website traffic. Even though if you are driving thousands of visitors from search engines to your websites, you will hardly make $1K every single month.
That’s the major reason why all the big AdSense players like Darren Rowse, Daniel Scocco from Daily Blog Tips ditched AdSense from their blogs and started focusing on other revenue sources such as eBooks, online courses, affiliate marketing etc.
Here are few major reasons AdSense is not a good option.
- The earnings are limited. You will make peanuts from AdSense. You can make more only if you are getting millions of pageviews every month which is highly unlikely unless you are good at SEO.
- People get irritated with AdSense ads. They can easily recognize your ads and banners, hence they don’t click on them. If no one clicks on your ads, then you are not going to make any money!
- It makes your site loading time slower. Enough said!
- If you are not targeting US or UK, you are not going to make more money no matter how much traffic you get!
- No control over your ads. Most of the time, AdSense ads really suck. They show totally irrelevant ads to your website visitors so no one will be interested in clicking them.
And there are many more reasons AdSense is not a smart option for bloggers to increase their earnings.
How to do 10 Times Better Than Google AdSense?
So what can be the best AdSense alternative? And how can you make 10 times more than AdSense without increasing your current traffic?
RevenueHits is the best alternative to Google AdSense which is widely used by the bloggers to increase their overall monthly earnings from their traffic.
What is RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is owned and operated by MyAdWise Ltd – a privately-held startup company founded in 2008. With more than 2 billion impressions per day worldwide RevenueHits is growing really strong and becoming one of the biggest contenders to AdSense.
RevenueHits is a CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) based advertising network which shows ads depending on your blog traffic rather than your advertisers needs. Hence it’s easy to generate more income from your traffic when compared to AdSense.
RevenueHits is featured with Geo Targeted ad network, so it automatically adjusts ads according to your website traffic. For instance, it won’t show Indian related ads or banners to visitors coming from US!
So are you interested in knowing more about it? Let’s dive into the RevenueHits review without further ado.
RevenueHits Review: How to Make More Money with the Best AdSense Alternative?
If you are looking for proven ways and better alternatives to Google AdSense, you should definitely try RevenueHits. In this detailed review of RevenueHits, let’s first talk about the benefits of it over AdSense.
Benefits of RevenueHits over AdSense
Here are major reasons why RevenueHits is better than AdSense.
- Getting AdSense approval is always hard whereas your account on RevenueHits gets approved immediately.
- You can withdraw your money once the limit reaches $50 in RevenueHits where you can’t withdraw your money unless you have a minimum of $100 in your AdSense account.
- RevenueHits pays really quickly. For instance, July earnings will be paid not later than end of July. ‘Earnings’ per month are your revenues for the current period.
- You can get all your money from RevenueHits via PayPal which is not available in AdSense.
- There are a lot of ad and banner ads variations to choose from RevenueHits such as Pop ups, Pop Under, Banners, Sliders etc. So the chances of making money from your website traffic are relatively high when compared to AdSense.
How to Increase Your Monthly Income using RevenueHits?
Here’s how to get started with RevenueHits ad network.
Step 1: Go to RevenueHits and sign up as a publisher to start making money from it (it’s free to sign up!).
Step 2: Once you click on the “Sign Up as Publisher” button, you will be taken to the registration page where it will ask you to do three things.
- Site information: You have to enter either your site or app name including the URL and description of it.
- Partner information: Enter the username, password and all the other details like name, phone number, Skype id etc.
- Billing preferences: In this tab, enter your payment preferences such as payments via PayPal, Wire transfer, Payoneer etc.
Once you fill all these 3 tab details and click on “Continue” button a popup will show up asking you to read the terms and conditions. Once you click on it, you’re done with the registration!
Now, you can log into it by entering your login credentials.
Here’s how the dashboard looks like once you logged in.
To create your first ad on RevenueHits, simply select the size of ad, copy code and paste into your website where you want to place it. Here’s the screenshot of it.
The money you make from RevenueHits is directly depends on the various banner ads you use and the placements you select on your sites.
To increase your ad revenue using RevenueHits, make the most out of best performing banners
RevenueHits offers lots of banner sizes and formats to quickly boost your earnings. Here are few banner formats currently offered by RevenueHits.
- Text ads: As the name says, you can use your text as the contextual text ads that can be integrated on your site content to increase your click through rates and earnings.
- Pop ups/unders: Pop ups work like crazy. The can be shown to every visitor after some duration and they can boost your earnings almost immediately.
- Apps and widgets: You can not only make more from your sites but you can also show RevenueHits ads on your and widget areas to increase your revenue.
- XML feeds: Want to optimize your search results? Then, start using suitable XML feeds with the standard banner ads, it can really help your income grow.
- Custom formats: You can also tweak your own customized formats along with the default banners and ad formats given by RevenueHits.
How to Make RevenueHits eCPM Work for you?
Did you know that, few publishers who are using RevenueHits on their sites make up to $30 eCPM? You might ask, what is eCPM (effective Cost Per Thousand Impressions)? eCPM is calculated by dividing total earnings by total number of impressions in thousands.
It is one of the best performance measures for various ad units, so when experimenting, you can use eCPM to compare your results. Even if you have a smaller website with limited traffic, eCPM can be really helpful for increasing your overall revenue and to track your ad performance in a better way. RevenueHits uses eCPM model, so you have higher chances of increasing your overall earnings using it.
Not only limited to bloggers
RevenueHits is not only limited for publishers such as bloggers, marketers, app developers to monetize their site traffic to increase their income but also useful for advertisers to increase their traffic from all over the globe.
This is extremely useful because RevenueHits has a global reach of around 2 billion ad impressions every day covering millions of users all over the world. You can get a lot of exposure using their advertising option.
It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, be it fitness, entertainment, shopping or anything that you could think of, you can use their ad network to reach millions of users worldwide.
Few questions you might have regarding RevenueHits
In this review of RevenueHits, I’ve included few frequently asked questions so you can benefit.
Can I use AdSense along with the RevenueHits?
AdSense has strict Terms & Conditions that won’t allow you to use another banner ad network to display ads on the same website. Hence, it’s not possible to use RevenueHits on your site if you are already using AdSense. But you can disable AdSense ads any time to start using RevenueHits.
Why should I start using RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is the best AdSense alternative that has innovative performance based (CPA) ad system that will help you grow your online revenue. You can also monetize your sites, search, apps, widgets using their various banner ad formats.
How can I best optimize my ads on RevenueHits to make more money?
There are various banner formats included in RevenueHits such as contextual ads, pop ups, pop unders, apps and widget ads, XML feeds etc. If you place your ads using these various combination of ad formats, your monthly revenue would skyrocket. The money you make from RevenueHits really depends on two things: your targeted visitors and ad placement. If you drive quality and targeted visitors to your sites and place your ads at the right places, you will see boost in your earnings.
RevenueHits Vs Google AdSense: which is best?
RevenueHits is the best alternative to AdSense in every regard from payment threshold limit to getting approved to increase your overall revenue from your website traffic. Moreover RevenueHits uses advanced Geometric systems to serve your visitors with targeted ads to increase your ad click through rates instead of showing irrelevant ads like AdSense.
Do I need any technical skills to use it?
No, you don’t need any technical skills to start using it. Are you still wondering you need any expert skills after reading this detailed RevenueHits review? Just Sign Up, start using their banner ads on your blogs, that’s it!
What’s the minimum threshold limit and how can I withdraw money from it?
$50. Once you make $50 using RevenueHits, you can withdraw your money. It offers to pay on PayPal, Payoneer (Min $20) and Wire transfer ($500 and above).
Recommended resources for making money online:
- Infolinks review: Learn how to make money with in-text advertising
- Media.net review: is it the best alternative to Google Adsense?
- Ezoic Review: Increase your website revenue with Ezoic Ad Tester
- Adsterra review: Learn how to make more money with your website traffic
- Shorte.St review: How to make money while shortening links on your blog
Final Thoughts on the Review of RevenueHits
In a nutshell, RevenueHits is the best performance based ad network which is also a great alternative to AdSense to make more income from your blog traffic. They also have state of the art contextual and geo targeted ad serving that enables you to quickly show better yet relevant ads to your website visitors to increase income.
If you are looking for ways to increase your monthly income without increasing your traffic, you should definitely start using RevenueHits as it’s free to sign up, instantly approval and easy to place targeted ads.
Liked this RevenueHits review? If yes, please share it with others so they can benefit. So what are you waiting for? Apply Now as the RevenueHits Publisher and start making more from your website traffic.
Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be glad to respond in the comments.