10 Things that Make SERPed the #1 SEO Tool: SERPed Features List
If you’re following Bloggers Passion for awhile, you already know how much I love SEO.
SEO is helpful not only to increase your website search traffic but also to increase your overall website sales and online visibility.
But here’s the thing: SEO is NOT easy. You need to get access to the right SEO tools if you want to master the art of increasing your traffic and sales.
One such SEO tool is SERPed. And in this detailed post, you are going to discover some of the best things that make SERPed one of best SEO tool in the world. Yes, there are a ton of SEO tools out there and I really like tools like SEMrush but there’s nothing wrong in giving a try to other best tools like SERPed.
So without much ado, let’s talk about the incredible benefits of using SERPed. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- SERPed features list: 10 reasons to use SERPed tool
- 1. Easily find out you and your competitor keyword rankings
- 2. Finding powerful “expired domains” has never been easier
- 3. Track and manage your backlinks like a pro
- 4. Analyze your competitors
- 5. Analyze any domain in seconds
- 6. The quickest way to find memorable domain names
- 7. Keyword research made easy with SERPed tool
- 8. Get instantly notified when your site goes down
- 9. Quickly analyze your internal links and fix issues
SERPed features list: 10 reasons to use SERPed tool
1. Easily find out you and your competitor keyword rankings
Want to know exactly where you rank in Google, Bing, Yahoo and YouTube?
Want to generate thousands of profitable keywords and build custom reports? Then, with the help of SEO tool suite, SERPed, You can know what’s increasing your rankings. You can find out expired domains and steal your competitor’s backlinks.
Why you need to track your keyword rankings?
The most important part of SEO is Keyword research. With the SERPed Keyword Research Platform you can get more data and take better action to increase your SEO. As a blogger, you need to check your Google keyword ranking for target keywords.
- If you know which pages are ranking for each keyword, you can see the traffic for those specific pages. You basically have an indicator which pages are sending traffic.
- You can use the keyword data for content development, SEO strategies and to determine how you should invest in paid ads.
- You can know what keyword opportunities you are missing and get some new ideas for all your marketing efforts.
How SERPed can be useful in tracking you and your competitor keyword rankings?
There are several tools available for Keyword Rank Tracking. However, SERPed is one of the best tools that will be helpful in tracking keyword rankings. Here’s how it looks like;
SERPed offers 5 different rank tracker tools:
- Global Tracking: You can track the rankings of your sites in specific countries in Google, Yahoo! and Bing. If you are targeting one country, select that one country. You can track your progress and get an overview of your rankings as well as graphs.
- Local Tracking: You can track the rankings of your sites in specific cities in Google.
- Instant Check: With this tool, you can instantly check your rankings in Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- YouTube Tracker: With the help of this tool, you can track the rankings of your YouTube videos with ease. You can know where your competitors at and what can be done to outrank them. If you want to quickly check your own rankings or the rankings of your competitors, then this tool helps you a lot. You can also see some statistics like views, likes etc.
- Amazon Tracker: You can track the rankings of your Amazon products.
You can get access to more than 40 advanced SEO tools with just one SERPed account. It helps you dominate your search engines ranking.
2. Finding powerful “expired domains” has never been easier
Trying to figure out the strongest aged domains available for sale in any niche? Then SERPed’s “aged domain finder” tool will help you to find millions of expiring domains. An Expired domain is the one that many people forget to renew their domains or they don’t have money to renew them again.
And domain registrar gives 30 days extension to renew your domain. If you don’t renew your domain in 30 days extension period then this domain will be declared as expired domain and domain registrar will start bidding for that domain.
You can’t ignore the expired domains as it fetches you lot many benefits.
Why find and buy great expired domains?
- The problem with new domains is that you have to invest in building up their authority from an SEO perspective. Whereas expired domains helps in building a new authority site in no time.
- It helps in building a powerful blog network.
- You will get portion of the link juice and authority of the expired domain to your site immediately if you do 301 redirect of the expired domain you bought to your main site.
- You can easily create additional backlinks to further improve your site traffic and revenue.
- As the domain has been in existence for some time, by reusing it, you can avoid being penalized by search engines.
- Some expired domains come with a high Pagerank (Domain authority) value. So, you can start a fresh marketing campaign.
- You can save much of your time in checking domain name availability, register the new domain or figuring out techniques to make the first steps toward promoting your new domain name as someone else has already done all that for you..
How SERPed can be useful in finding powerful expired domains?
SERPed’s ‘Aged Domain Finder’ tool scans for the very best metrics on domains expiring and present them to you. You need not start everything from scratch from SEO perspective.
You can choose any of these expired domains that has an amazing metrics to start building a new niche site which will save your time if you want to build a brand new site.
You will get notified whenever new domains meet your criteria and you just have to check through a few potential domains.
Link building is one major aspect of SEO. And without building authoritative links to your site, you can’t enhance your site brand. If you want your webpages to get ranked, you need to build backlinks.
SERPed provides a powerful scraping tool that finds thousands of high quality domains with backlinks from the most trusted sites.
Why should you monitor your backlinks?
- Backlinks are the most important ranking factor in Google. If you want to get more traffic from Google, you should earn high quality and relevant backlinks. Search engine ranks any website based on the number of authoritative backlinks it has.
- Some backlinks harm your website reputation. So, you need to monitor your backlinks. Backlinks from adult or gambling websites, websites that uses violent and aggressive language to other people, unrelated websites to your niche damages your site reputation..
- Backlinks can also cause a penalty. Not all backlinks are good for your rankings in Google. In order to protect your website from Google penalties, you need to monitor all your website’s backlinks every single day to determine which ones are bad.
- A backlink is good only when it sends direct traffic to your website, no matter if a link is dofollow or nofollow. So, you need to monitor the links that are sending the most traffic to your business and replicate the most important ones..
- You need to protect from negative SEO. To outrank you in search engines, your competitors may spam your website. So, you need to know what backlinks your website gets. By monitoring backlinks, you can disavow all the backlinks that were created to penalize you.
- By monitoring backlinks, you can also know when somebody writes a review or a complain about your website.
How SERPed can be useful for backlink analysis?
SERPed offers “Expired Scraper” tool to find thousands of high quality domains with backlinks from the most trusted sites. Just, enter a site and browse the provided list of top sites by country and category.
Check after 15 minutes and you will see a list of available domains the site links to with all the most important metrics like Moz Backlinks, Mozrank, Majestic Citation Flow, Moz Domain Authority etc.
The one best thing about this tool is even if you reached your daily or monthly limit searches, you can still find high quality domains. You can set up filters to get notified by email when domains meeting your criteria are added.
4. Analyze your competitors
If you want to enhance your blog’s visibility, you need to know what mistakes you are doing and how to rectify. This you can do by observing your competitors. So that you can avoid repeating mistakes. And to surpass your competitors, you need to know their strengths and weakness.
If you want to run a business, doing competitive analysis is must. SERPed offers a powerful tool to analyze your competitors URLs at once.
Why to analyze your competitors?
- To determine the size of the industry you are in. There’s no point in creating a website in a big and competitive niche, right?
- To discover your competitor’s success secret.
- To learn from their mistakes. You can check in social media to see what people are saying about your competitors.
- You can know what really works for them. Look for those strategies and use those marketing tactics to make your blog better.
- You can determine what market segment they are targeting and what type of customers they are looking to attract. You can find new opportunities for your product and services.
How SERPed helps you to analyze your competitors?
SERPed provides a tool called “Bulk URL Analyzer”. With this tool, you can analyze multiple URLs at once and compare their PageRank, domain age, Alexa rank, number of pages indexed in Google, Mozrank, Moz Domain Authority, number of dofollow links etc..in just a few seconds.
This tool also helps you to buy quality aged domains. You can find out junk domains very easily. Once you find sites selling domains, simply paste them into the ‘Bulk URL Analyzer’ tool up to 20 at a time to see which have great potential and which are junk.
5. Analyze any domain in seconds
SERPed allows you to analyze any domain in seconds. Analyzing a domain properly is not an easy task. Before you decide to purchase, you need to know the quality of the domain. Everyone wants to buy quality domains and get a return for their investment.
Why to analyze any domain?
- In blogging world, there is nothing like overnight success. If you invest your time and hard work into your blog, then you surely will get something great in return. Analyzing domain reveals several factors like, which type of posts fetch better results, the posting frequency etc.
- Some domains keep fake Page Authority (PA) and fake Domain Authority (DA). Spammers use several methods to gain a fake PR. One such is placing a simple HTTP redirection in their domain that takes the visitor to another website. So, you need to analyze domain very carefully before purchasing it.
How SERPed helps you to analyze any domain?
With ‘Site Explorer’, you can analyze any domain in seconds. Just enter a URL and the tool will pull data from three different sources namely SERPed, Moz and Majestic.
They created their own score called ‘SERPed Rank’ to provide something a bit different from Moz and Majestic.
With this tool, you can find the fastest and most powerful way to quickly see a domains metrics. To know which version of your site has the most powerful links and best metrics in Google’s eyes, this tool helps you a lot. The tool ‘Site Explorer’ shows you the results in an easy way so that you can see which version of the domain is stronger.
6. The quickest way to find memorable domain names
You need not spend much of your time to check if the domains you would like to register are available or not. There are many people who are doing online business in this world. Have you ever wondered why the best domains are taken? And yes, there are still great domains to register.
Why should you go for memorable domain names?
- Your domain name is a key part of your branding. So, getting the right domain is very important. It’s hard to change your domain name later as you have to move your site, redirect links, change logos and let people know about the change.
- If you keep keywords in your domain, then it positively impacts your SEO.
How SERPed helps you to check domain names in advance?
There are plenty of great domains available to register and Served offers ‘Domain Hacker’ tool that will help you find them in just a few seconds. Just enter a few words and click a button and the tool will get the desired information.
It asks all the best domain registrars to know which domains are available and which ones are not. You can find awesome domains with this tool that no one has ever thought registering as it will not just check if the .com, .net and .org extensions are available for registration but checks over 120 extensions.
Domain Hacker tool will break up your words and find alternatives for you. With Domain Hacker, you can find the domains of your dreams.
7. Keyword research made easy with SERPed tool
Do you want to tell me a secret to increasing your search engine traffic really quickly?
Start doing keyword research.
It is the single most effective way to boost your traffic by using keywords that your target audience are actually look for. Without keyword research and using proper keywords within your content, it’s impossible to get higher rankings and boost your search engine traffic.
Why keyword research is extremely important?
Search engines always try to provide the most accurate and beneficial content to it’s users. Keyword research is the initial step in improving SEO. If you want to attract more visitors from search engine then keyword research is the main factor.
By doing keyword research, you will know for what long-tail and short-tail keywords your content can rank the highest.
- By doing keyword research and writing content around it, your topic will be much more specific and also reduces your competition.
- If you know what people are searching for, you can give the best answers for them on your site.
- It gets you organic search traffic for the keywords you mentioned in your content.
- These keywords helps in reaching conversion goals.
Remember, websites that rank highly always will have the right keyword strategy.
How SERPed can be helpful in keyword research?
Until you find out which keywords will drive the best results you want, you won’t be able to efficiently optimise the pages on your site.
SERPed offers “Ultimate Research” tool that allows you to search for related domains, find related long tail keywords and calculate revenues.
You can also calculate the number of visitors you can expect every month with the help of revenue calculator. Just enter a keyword and it will generate hundreds of keyword ideas in just a few seconds.
8. Get instantly notified when your site goes down
One of the worst nightmares for any blogger or marketer is NOT knowing when their site goes down. It’s extremely important to keep an eye on your site’s uptime to see if it’s running properly. Otherwise it not only impacts your search rankings badly but your sales will go down drastically.
Why should you frequently monitor your website?
Do you know that 90% of purchasing decisions start with an online search? And if your website experiences downtime very frequently, then you will lose your readers and also sales. When it comes to monitoring, you need to consider size and scale of your website.
- Any website can run into trouble from time to time. There are many things that can break a website, from server hardware issues to coding errors to network downtime. So, you need to monitor your website.
- If you know about a problem, you can fix it. If you delay, it may cause serious trouble.
- If your users call you to let you know your site is down, it is really embarrassing. You shouldn’t let your users or customers act as your monitoring.
- A small change in your website uptime harms your site reputation because downtime at night in your time zone is office hours time in some other place.So, if your website has visitors from other countries then it totally harm your reputation.
How SERPed helps to monitor your sites?
Served offers uptime monitoring system that will notify you by email notification whenever your site goes down. One good news is you will get this feature included in your membership, at no extra cost where some companies charge up to $100 per month and sometimes even more for this feature alone.
No one can afford their site to go down too often as site downtime can negatively affect rankings, income and spoils the brand name. But with ‘Uptime Monitor’ tool, you can reduce any downtime and increase your profitability.
The quickest ways to boost your search traffic is to use as many internal links as possible. But there’s also an issue with using too many internal links. If you remove a page or blog post from your sites (which is already linked to one or several other pages on your site), it will lead to dead or broken link.
Broken links can really hurt your site’s SEO.
Why broken links are bad for your site’s SEO?
When your site has broken links, it’s bad for your users and to your SEO. Broken links harms your site’s relationship with Google. If yours is a small site then manually reviewing each page of your site and performing checks individually for broken links is fine. But, if yours is a large website then it’s not possible to do it manually.
The reasons for broken links are:
- Linking to content that has been moved or deleted.
- Moving a web page and forgetting to change your internal links.
- Linking to a third party page. Yes, you don’t know when they will change the URL or move the page.
If you don’t consider it removing, it harms your site reputation.
- Broken links stop search engine crawlers in their tracks.
- Broken links reduces your website traffic.
- No matter how much time and money you have spent in getting customers to your site, if they can’t reach the point of conversion, all of your efforts will go waste. So, if your site is full of broken links that troubles users from reading content, then they will move on to other site..
- Broken links cause irritation to clients and customers who are trying to access information they bookmarked. Ultimately your brand will diminish.
Your blog audience will stop sharing your content if your links turn bad too often.
How SERPed helps to analyse and fix your internal links?
SERPed offers ‘Inner Linking Profile’ tool which allows you to crawl your website and analyze its internal links. It analyzes each internal link in depth, so that you can quickly find out where the internal link is located, what the destination page is, what anchor text is used, and what type of link it is.
Internal links are the ones that pass ‘link juice’ and let the search engines know what your pages are about. This tool helps you to analyze deeper. Just enter a URL and click a button and ‘Inner Linking Profile’ tool analyzes and helps in fixing your broken links.
And by fixing any broken links or internal links on your website, you are positioning your site positively for search engines, and also helping users to have a positive experience on your site there by making your site more likely to be shared by users.
10. Site backups are made easy
Without a doubt, site backups are extremely important. I still remember the days when I lost my website’s data (when someone hacked our site) and I know how much time and money goes into getting the site back and running.
Why should you backup your sites regularly?
If you are not taking backups seriously then you should start taking it. This is important because if something with your website goes wrong, you could lose everything. No hosting company in the world can offer 100% uptime and reliably. Customers can experience irregular downtime and problems during this time for days.
There is a number of reasons why a server can go down. Many website hosting companies offer daily or weekly backups of your website. It is important to backup your websites regularly.
Here are the three reasons why you should back up your website:
- Hard drive and full server failure: Even though hard drives and servers are built to be more reliable, there is always a chance of hard drive failure. The chance of hard drive failure depends on the type of server your web hosting company has setup and how those servers are configured. So, it is better that you should always contact your service provider and ask them what types of backup options they offer.
- Protect against viruses: Web hosts don’t tend to proactively run virus and malware scanners against your website. So, keeping a backup allows you the best protection.
- Prevent data loss during upgrades. If your website was build using a Content Management System, there are a number of plugins and components that need to be upgraded on a regular basis.
If your website is being updated regularly and taking a backup before you start making your changes, then it allows you to keep a recent snapshot of your website in case something goes wrong when you are editing the content.
How SERPed helps you to backup your sites with ease?
If you use SERPed, you can happily concentrate on writing content because SERPed comes with a site backup tool that allows you to automatically backup your sites. So, you can stop living in fear of losing all your data overnight.
You will be able to retrieve all your data not only yours but also the sites of your clients and charge them for this service. For every week or every 2 weeks, every month or every 3 months, your data can automatically be saved. If you are losing all your data, you would lose time and money, a lot of clients and also your reputation.
Just add your site to ‘Site Backups’ and it will take care of everything.
Final thoughts about SERPed SEO tool features list
You can find profitable keywords, take backups of your sites, spy on your competitor’s and much more with SERPed. For all of your SEO needs, SERPed is a one stop solution. You will get all the features at a reasonable and cheap price. It is one of the best alternatives to tools like SEMrush.
SERPed performs an amazing job in combining every tool you need in a single SEO suite. So, instead of going after individual tools, you can opt for this all-in-one SEO suite.
So what are your thoughts about SERPed SEO tool and its features? Did you find this post useful? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.