Top CPM Ad Network for 2019: How to Make Money with OneClerk
In this OneClerk review, I’m about to show you how you can make an insane amount of money with this unique ad network. But before that, raise your hand up if you haven’t heard of OneClerk before!
Well, I’m sorry to inform you that you’re missing a lot and I’ll explain what I mean by that in a minute.
You see, old in the days when I started blogging, that was when only a few people know what blogging is truly about. One of the most difficult challenges often faced by bloggers back then was “how best to monetize a blog”.
Sadly, the only and easiest option for bloggers to make money from their blog was via Google AdSense to the extent that if you don’t have an AdSense account, you’re considered unlucky or unserious. As a result of this, AdSense started dealing with bloggers for reasons that are irrelevant and unfounded.
However, with the birth of other similar contextual ads program, everything has changed for good. Things are no longer the same today because any blogger that’s still looking for the best way to monetize his blog is either insane or lives on the cave. You might be wondering why I made such statement and I will tell you.
Today, there are many different and good ways through which a blogger and internet marketer can make tangible money from his blog. There are so many options to choose from and one of such options right now that I consider mind-blowing is by using OneClerk from AdClerks.com.
If you haven’t heard about this program before then, give me all your attention as I’m going to unveil to you what OneClerk and AdClerks is all about and how you can make insane profits from this network. You will be amazed by the time you finish reading this OneClerk review.
Table of Contents
OneClerk Review: What is It All About?
OneClerk is a new CPM ad network that is established to help people monetize their ad space while they are waiting for the ad space to be sold on AdClerks.com. The company helps people to monetize their websites on autopilot so that they can make residual income while OneClerk handles the other aspect of their business.
The first step to making money with this ad network is activating your ad zone with just a click by OneClerk. After the activation, OneClerk will put the unsold space on automatic and instant monetization, while the space is still available for intending buyers on the other platform of OneClerk.
When this is done, a family-friendly ad will be displayed on your space with a fill rate of 80% with an option to opt out of the program whenever you want.
OneClerk Payment terms
There are simple payment terms for this program. These are how the payments are calculated and paid:
- Revenue will be generated for you through a dynamic CPM.
- Every hour, revenue data and viewable ad impressions are recorded for you on the stats page.
- The recorded values for a period of 2 months will be credited to your account on AdClerks. Therefore, you have a simple way of making money while OneClerk handles all the processes.
Thousands of people have availed themselves the opportunity offered by OneClerk to increase their income by monetizing their unsold ad space. While yours is still unsold, you can also monetize it by contacting OneClerk to create your space and earn on autopilot.
If you are at loss about how to do it, the official website is self-explanatory and will take you by hand and guide you through the process that will enlist you among the thousands of others who are making some bucks while sitting in the comfort of their homes.
One click set up
Setting up is relatively easy if you can follow the steps below:
- You can create a new ad zone on AdClerks or if you have an existing one, use it.
- There is a OneClerk button, click it.
- Once your zone is approved the automatic monetization of the unsold zone will begin. It is the easiest way to earn on autopilot without subjecting yourself to any physical or mental stress.
This is all that it takes to set up your zone on AdClerks. These are absolutely simple steps.
What is AdClerks?
AdClerks is a good platform that provides you the simplest means of monetizing your traffic. If you are a blogger or you have a good website that boasts of a huge daily or monthly traffic, you can monetize the traffic if you engage the services of AdClerks. How?
There are two basic ways of making money from your traffic. These are:
- Buy ads online
AdClerks has an automated advertising platform you can use to target real people through their ad space on the different websites that are approved on their marketplace.
- Sell ad space
You can also monetize your huge traffic to earn directly from advertisers. This process is also automated, easy, and fast. What is more, you are in control of the whole operation.
You can take a good advantage of these monetization options to make some extra buck on autopilot every day.
How to set up an account
It is not difficult to set up an account. You can set up an account by following these simple steps:
- Click on CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT on the front page of their official website.
- You will be taken to the registration page where all the information you need to supply is your name, a username, your email, and a password.
- When you have provided the required information, enter the security code in the provided column.
- Click Create account to complete the account set up process.
Website approval requirements
If you want to submit your website to AdClerk for its monetization, you must sign up on the website and that will take a few minutes. Signing up is free without any monthly fees or contracts. Once that is done, you can add your website for the company to check for approval.
The criteria for qualification you must ensure it meets are:
- The website should not be under construction. It should be completed and live. If possible, it should already have some contents and updated regularly.
- It should enjoy traffic at an average of over 100,000 page views or impressions on a monthly basis. If your traffic is less than this, your website may still be considered depending on the demands advertisers.
- It must have a good design and layout that will support minimal advertising. If the website is responsive, that will be an added advantage.
- Having its own domain is a must. A website that is hosted on a free subdomain such as Blogger, Weebly, WordPress, or blogspot will not be accepted.
- The website should be written in English as other languages are not accepted.
- The traffic should not be from traffic exchanges such as Hitleap or from bot traffic.
If your website meets these criteria, you can proceed to set up your ad zone. That is not difficult either. Let me give you some useful tips on how to create your ad zone.
How to set up your ad zone
There are different sets of ad zones that OneClerk plans to make available for their customers in the future. However, the only ad zone that is available for use right now is the 300 * 250 ad zone. You can set up the ad zone simply by taking the following steps one at a time:
- Click Top Ad Zones on the top of the front page.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will see the different potential ad zone.
- Select the 300 * 250 ad zone and add it to your cart.
- This comes with a monthly service fee that you must pay monthly for the continued use of the ad zone while making money on it.
Request to opt in
If you are an existing publisher and you want to get started with OneClerk, you can request to opt-in by clicking the Request to opt-in: OneClerk at the bottom of the page. This will give you access to what you want.
If you are a new publisher, you can do this by clicking Register for free. You will be given access to whatever resources you need to monetize your ad zone.
OneClerk General Overview
This is a great ad zone monetizing website. On the official web page of the company, there is information that explains in details the functions of the company. For instance, the page contains these menus:
- Advertisers: This menu will take you to the page where you can create a free account that will give you access to buy an advertising space for advertising on trusted websites.
- Publishers: The Publishers menu will link you to a page that contains a wealth of information for publishers on how to monetize their ad space. It contains information on how to sign up as a publisher, how to create an advert zone, and instructions on how to earn from automated sales. These are valuable instructions that can be used effectively to earn monthly on autopilot.
- Top Ad Zones: This is another important menu. It contains 23 different Ad Zones that a prospective publisher can choose from.
- Login: You can log in whenever you want using the username and password.
- Create Account: You can use this menu option to become a registered user of OneClerk by providing the necessary registration information including your name, a username, your email address, and your password. When you are through, you can use the supplied username and password to log in into the website for an easy transaction.
- You can also find more information on how to sell an ad space to begin to earn directly from advertisers in an automated and easy way. If you want to buy ads online, you can also use the FIND OUT MORE button under ‘Buy ads online’ to buy ads that will target real people to increase your earning.
The information on the front page does not end there. You will also find some useful information such as:
- Earning on autopilot: It gives a brief explanation of how to earn on autopilot without doing anything. It also explains that you can still have your CPM ad space for sale on the marketplace.
- Quality advertisers: The company explains how your ad space will be advertised here and the type of ads that will be placed to ensure that you generate CPM revenue always.
One click setup: Setting up a valid ad zone is briefly explained here. This is important for new customers who want to set up their personal ad zone. Once this is done, the company will take over the monetization of the unsold zone.
To further prove my claims that you can make money with OneClerk, check out the earning screenshot below:
As you can see from the screenshot, there’s money to be made with OneClerk and a lot of it for that matter. You need to take up this one of a kind opportunity right now.
Conclusion about OneClerk review: Top CPM Ad Network for 2019
Here comes the end of OneClerk review. With a lot of different ad networks on the internet today, making money from a blog has never being easier. If you’re still sitting down and complaining that you don’t know the best way to monetize your blog then, you simply don’t know what you’re doing.
One of the most flexible and easiest means through which you can start making lots of money from your blog starting from right now is AdClerks. It does not require any special skill to use and It’s also user-friendly.
All you have to do right now is head over to their site here and create your free account, you can come back and thank me later. Remember, this is 2019 so, you should not have any room for procrastination. Take account now and start making money on auto-pilot.
If you have questions about this OneClerk review, don’t hesitate to ask me via the comment section and also, remember to share this post with your friends, it may be useful to them too.