Are you looking for the best twitter unfollow tools to unfollow those followers who don’t follow you back?
We all know twitter is a great traffic generation source that can send tons of traffic quickly if done right. But the only problem with twitter is it’s heavily crowded. Unless you are using few incredible twitter tools, it’s almost impossible to grow your engagement and followers.
If you are wondering how to unfollow those who don’t follow you back on twitter, this article is for you where you will discover top 10 tools to unfollow your non-followers.
Let’s get into the details without much ado.
Table of Contents
Top 10 twitter tools to unfollow your non-followers
It is a very powerful tool for twitter. It provides you a comprehensive search option to sort out people who are following you as well as tracks the people who unfollows you. If you are looking to prioritise more important news in your twitter feed, this is for you. It offers both free and premium plans.
- Allows you to post tweets at best time to reach your followers.
- You can easily find and follow the right accounts.
- You can manage and find who is unfollowing you.
- It helps to track keywords.
- It can identify fake profiles and spammers.
- Offers you batch select unfollow options upto 5000 people at once.
- You can unfollow who tweet too much and who doesn’t tweet or inactive.
How to use ManageFlitter?
- Connect your twitter account and it takes you to virtual tour to how to use it.
- It automatically shows you the people who are not following you back with their bios and tweets per day, how long ago they created account, their activities when you hover your mouse on a particular person in the list.
- So, with just one checkbox you can unfollow your unfollowers.
What makes Tweepi special is, it is really fast, simple and precise. This is my favorite twitter tool to unfollow those who are not following me back. It extracts all the details like who is not following you as well as paves the way to establish more valuable connections. It’s not free tool.It offers two packages namely silver and platinum plans.
Unique features of Tweepi:
- It allows you to unfollow who doesn’t follow you back.
- Helps you to find those who follows you but you don’t follow them.
- Can connect you to people who share similar interests.
- Allows you to unfollow who post boring updates.
- You can find who your friends are following.
- Helps you to explore Twitter list of your followers and also you can create Twitter lists.
How to use Tweepi?
- Sign up with any one of the two plans as it is not free tool.
- Click on the “start using” tweepi button and authorize your twitter account.
- You will be directed to dashboard which is very easy to manage with rich set of tools.
It is very simple and easy to use tool to track who is not following you. It’s completely free tool and with just one click you can find your unfollowers.
- You can track who retweeted your tweets and for how many times.
- It suggests you to tweet some topics to gain mutual followers.
- In addition to showing your unfollowers, it also displays who are not following you back and whom you are not following your followers.
- You can ‘copy followers’.
How to use it?
- Go to link and authorize your twitter account.
- It synchronizes and gets you all details.
- From there, you can see all your unfollowers and blocked details etc in the dashboard.
It was popularly known as Justunfollow. It’s one of the best free tools where you can follow or unfollow up to 100 users per day. But don’t worry, you can switch to paid version if you want to increase the limit.
- With just one-click you can get all inactive tweeters in your follow list.
- It gives complete list of who is not following you back.
- You can check your recent followers and unfollowers too.
- You can see the details of your followers in the list itself.
How to use it?
- Once you authorize your app, it gets you all the details in your dashboard.
- It shows message in a very simple and plain English language who are inactive in your list and who unfollowed you.
In addition to twitter, it also provides facility to unfollow your unfollowers for Instagram too, to grow your business and engagement quickly. It also provides app for both Android and iOS so you can easily use your smartphone to manage your twitter followers.
- You can do bulk publish.
- Shows Mutual followers.
- Displays inactive tweeters with time period.
- You can see who is not following you back.
- It displays with just one click who is following you.
- Also gives information of active followers in your list.
- One special feature is you can check any pending requests too.
How to use it?
- Sign up with either twitter or instagram account which you want to manage.
- It asks for email address to get more features. You need to confirm your email. Without this step, you can’t use this tool.
- Once you confirmed your email, it takes to you home page.
- Click on Audience tab to look into your unfollowers.
- In that dashboard, you can see all options like fake followers and unfollowers, lists everything.
- Up to 100 accounts you can unfollow, up to 50 accounts you can follow and to block anyone or to mention trackers, the limit is only 5 in free plan. If you want to increase the limit you can upgrade.
Socialoomph is a well known tool for managing social media sites like twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn etc. It is widely used by thousands of social media enthusiasts and a great tool for managing your twitter account.
Here are few of the great features of using Socialoomph
- You can easily schedule your social media posts
- You can find relevant people to follow
- You can monitor your tweets activity and stats
- View @Mentions & Retweets
- Purge your DM Inbox
- Purge your Twitter Tweets
- Secure your twitter access easily
Here’s how you can use Socialoomph?
- Create a free account on Socialoomph start following the relevant people in your industry. You can see your twitter activity (who is following you back or not) and unfollow those who are not following you on twitter.
This is another incredible twitter unfollow tool also used for increasing your social media engagement, boost your followers. It saves a ton of time and it’s extremely easy to manage your social media accounts.
Here are its features:
- Manage multiple profiles & schedule posts
- Focus on your influencers & customers
- You can decide yourself who to follow and unfollow
- What content to tweet
- Gives you access to your twitter analytics
- Used by over 1 million users
How to use Commun.IT?
- Once you create a free account with your twitter id, start following people you know or who are similar to your industry.
- Monitor and engage with your twitter followers from the tool’s dashboard.
- You can easily find out the people who are not following you back on Twitter. After a week or two, start unfollowing them.
It is highly simple and free tool to unfollow those who don’t follow you back. In addition to twitter, you can manage Tumblr and Pinterest users too.
- It shows graphical representation of unfollowers, fans, followers; in addition to displaying in plain english words.
- It offers to check the type of users like protected, verified and normal which is the unique feature that you don’t find in other tools.
- It also shows whom you are not following in your twitter list those who follows you.
- Displays mutual followers.
How it works?
- Go to the website link and authorize whatever account you want to manage. You can signup with either tumblr or Twitter or pinterest.
- Once you log in with any one of the above, you can link up remaining two of your accounts. You can disconnect or remove later if you don’t want.
- As soon as you link up, it will take you to dashboard where you can see your unfollowers. On each image of unfollowers list, just hover your mouse to see what they are up to like their number of tweets per day, last activity, number of their followers, bio etc.
- In addition to above info, it shows unfollow button. So, with single click you can unfollow your unfollowers.
- You can check both who followed and unfollowed you recently.
It is the one of the best free tools to unfollow inactive followers. It allows you to scan up to 7500 accounts for free. If you have more than that, you can always upgrade to Pro.
- It lists accounts who have not updated the status for 30 days by default. You can change number if you want.
- It offers the facility to block people in your contact lists.
- In the first run, you can scan up to 2500 accounts for inactive tweeters. In each run it offers 2500 accounts to scan for three times in free plan.
How it works?
- Once you authorize app, it shows the message, list the accounts who have not updated their status for last 30 days. Just click on ‘List Stale Accounts’’ button and there you go to unfollow your inactive tweeters.
10. Twitter Counter
Another great tool for managing your twitter account. This tool is used by millions of people online and it is really helpful for boosting your social media followers and engagement.
Here are few rocking features of this tool
- Find your mentions and retweets
- Export your twitter stats
- Compare your competitors
- Add up to 10 different twitter accounts
- Optimize your tweet timing (so you can increase your engagement and followers)
- You can easily find out who unfollowed you so you can unfollow them
Here’s how to use Twitter Counter:
- Once you create a free account with Twitter counter, go to your dashboard and start following people.
- You can see an overview of the number of followers you lost on each day. Depending on that, you can decide to whom to unfollow.
Browse more Blogging Resources:
- Unbiased Semrush Review with 30 Days Free Trial
- Best Lifestyle Blogs to Follow in 2021
- Must Read Blogs from Indian Bloggers in 2021
- Learn How to Find Traffic of Any Website for Free
- Most Popular Blogs For Women to Follow in 2021
- Best Fiverr Alternatives for Freelancers to Make More Money
1. Will someone know if I unfollow them on Twitter?
Fortunately No. By default, there is no such way a user gets notified when he or she gets unfollowed by anyone on Twitter.
2. Is there an app to see who unfollowed you on Twitter?
Yes, there are a lot of apps like Tweepi, Unfollower Stats, etc. that allow you to see who unfollowed you on Twitter.
3. How do I unfollow everyone who doesn’t follow me on Twitter?
To unfollow who doesn’t follow you on Twitter, you can take advantage of Twitter unfollow tools such as ManageFlitter, Tweepi, CrowdFire, etc.
4. What are the best unfollow apps for Twitter?
ManageFlitter, Tweepi, Unfollower Stats, CrowdFireApp, Statusbrew, Socialoomph, Commun.IT, Friendorfollow, Untweeps, Twitter Counter are some of the best unfollow apps for Twitter.
5. Are unfollow Apps Safe?
Yes, unfollow apps for Twitter are completely safe to use as they are not spamming or encouraging bot-like activities.
Final thoughts about using top 10 Twitter tools to unfollow
If you are a blogger, you might already know the importance of website traffic.
Website traffic is the currency online. And you simply can’t depend on Google to increase your traffic or sales. You never know when Google is going to penalize your site. That’s why it’s essential for you to focus on social media sites.
When it comes to social media traffic, nothing beats the quality of twitter traffic. Almost every top influencer uses twitter to grow their engagement, followers, traffic and sales.
All the top 10 twitter tools mentioned on this page are really easy to use and most of them are free (some of them have free trial versions) so pick any one or two among them and start unfollowing your unfollowers.
Do you have any questions? Which twitter tool do you use? Do you have any more recommendations?