Are you looking for the best twitter unfollow tools to unfollow those followers who don’t follow you back?
We all know twitter is a great traffic generation source that can send tons of traffic quickly if done right. But the only problem with twitter is it’s heavily crowded. Unless you are using few incredible twitter tools, it’s almost impossible to grow your engagement and followers.
If you are wondering how to unfollow those who don’t follow you back on twitter, this article is for you where you will discover top 6 tools to unfollow your non-followers.
Let’s get into the details without much ado.
Table of Contents
Top 6 Twitter tools to unfollow your non-followers
What makes Tweepi special is, it is really fast, simple and precise. This is my favorite twitter tool to unfollow those who are not following me back. It extracts all the details like who is not following you as well as paves the way to establish more valuable connections. It’s not free tool.It offers two packages namely silver and platinum plans.
Unique features of Tweepi:
- It allows you to unfollow who doesn’t follow you back.
- Helps you to find those who follows you but you don’t follow them.
- Can connect you to people who share similar interests.
- Allows you to unfollow who post boring updates.
- You can find who your friends are following.
- Helps you to explore Twitter list of your followers and also you can create Twitter lists.
How to use Tweepi?
- Sign up with any one of the two plans as it is not free tool.
- Click on the “start using” tweepi button and authorize your twitter account.
- You will be directed to dashboard which is very easy to manage with rich set of tools.
It is very simple and easy to use tool to track who is not following you. It’s completely free tool and with just one click you can find your unfollowers.
- You can track who retweeted your tweets and for how many times.
- It suggests you to tweet some topics to gain mutual followers.
- In addition to showing your unfollowers, it also displays who are not following you back and whom you are not following your followers.
- You can ‘copy followers’.
How to use it?
- Go to link and authorize your twitter account.
- It synchronizes and gets you all details.
- From there, you can see all your unfollowers and blocked details etc in the dashboard.
It was popularly known as Justunfollow. It’s one of the best free tools where you can follow or unfollow up to 100 users per day. But don’t worry, you can switch to paid version if you want to increase the limit.
- With just one-click you can get all inactive tweeters in your follow list.
- It gives complete list of who is not following you back.
- You can check your recent followers and unfollowers too.
- You can see the details of your followers in the list itself.
How to use it?
- Once you authorize your app, it gets you all the details in your dashboard.
- It shows message in a very simple and plain English language who are inactive in your list and who unfollowed you.
In addition to twitter, it also provides facility to unfollow your unfollowers for Instagram too, to grow your business and engagement quickly. It also provides app for both Android and iOS so you can easily use your smartphone to manage your twitter followers.
- You can do bulk publish.
- Shows Mutual followers.
- Displays inactive tweeters with time period.
- You can see who is not following you back.
- It displays with just one click who is following you.
- Also gives information of active followers in your list.
- One special feature is you can check any pending requests too.
How to use it?
- Sign up with either twitter or instagram account which you want to manage.
- It asks for email address to get more features. You need to confirm your email. Without this step, you can’t use this tool.
- Once you confirmed your email, it takes to you home page.
- Click on Audience tab to look into your unfollowers.
- In that dashboard, you can see all options like fake followers and unfollowers, lists everything.
- Up to 100 accounts you can unfollow, up to 50 accounts you can follow and to block anyone or to mention trackers, the limit is only 5 in free plan. If you want to increase the limit you can upgrade.
Socialoomph is a well known tool for managing social media sites like twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn etc. It is widely used by thousands of social media enthusiasts and a great tool for managing your twitter account.
Here are few of the great features of using Socialoomph
- You can easily schedule your social media posts
- You can find relevant people to follow
- You can monitor your tweets activity and stats
- View @Mentions & Retweets
- Purge your DM Inbox
- Purge your Twitter Tweets
- Secure your twitter access easily
Here’s how you can use Socialoomph?
- Create a free account on Socialoomph start following the relevant people in your industry. You can see your twitter activity (who is following you back or not) and unfollow those who are not following you on twitter.
This is another incredible twitter unfollow tool also used for increasing your social media engagement, boost your followers. It saves a ton of time and it’s extremely easy to manage your social media accounts.
Here are its features:
- Manage multiple profiles & schedule posts
- Focus on your influencers & customers
- You can decide yourself who to follow and unfollow
- What content to tweet
- Gives you access to your twitter analytics
- Used by over 1 million users
How to use Commun.IT?
- Once you create a free account with your twitter id, start following people you know or who are similar to your industry.
- Monitor and engage with your twitter followers from the tool’s dashboard.
- You can easily find out the people who are not following you back on Twitter. After a week or two, start unfollowing them.
Browse more Blogging Resources:
- Semrush Free Trial: Try Pro or Guru Account Free for 30 Days Worth Over $300
- Best Lifestyle Blogs to Follow in 2023
- Must Read Blogs from Indian Bloggers in 2023
- Learn How to Find Traffic of Any Website for Free
- Most Popular Blogs For Women to Follow in 2023
- Best Fiverr Alternatives for Freelancers to Make More Money
Fortunately No. By default, there is no such way a user gets notified when he or she gets unfollowed by anyone on Twitter.
Yes, there are a lot of apps like Tweepi, Unfollower Stats, etc. that allow you to see who unfollowed you on Twitter.
To unfollow who doesn’t follow you on Twitter, you can take advantage of Twitter unfollow tools such as ManageFlitter, Tweepi, CrowdFire, etc.
ManageFlitter, Tweepi, Unfollower Stats, CrowdFireApp, Statusbrew, Socialoomph, Commun.IT, Friendorfollow, Untweeps, Twitter Counter are some of the best unfollow apps for Twitter.
Yes, unfollow apps for Twitter are completely safe to use as they are not spamming or encouraging bot-like activities.
Final thoughts about using top Twitter tools to unfollow
If you are a blogger, you might already know the importance of website traffic.
Website traffic is the currency online. And you simply can’t depend on Google to increase your traffic or sales. You never know when Google is going to penalize your site. That’s why it’s essential for you to focus on social media sites.
When it comes to social media traffic, nothing beats the quality of twitter traffic. Almost every top influencer uses twitter to grow their engagement, followers, traffic and sales.
All the top Twitter tools mentioned on this page are really easy to use and most of them are free (some of them have free trial versions) so pick any one or two among them and start unfollowing your unfollowers.
Do you have any questions? Which twitter tool do you use? Do you have any more recommendations?