Product Name: Hostinger
Hostinger is one of the widely used web hosting company that’s trusted by 29+ million people worldwide. It also has a lucrative affiliate program that pays hefty commissions for successful sales. Read our honest Hostinger affiliate review to find more about their program.
If you’re looking for lucrative web hosting affiliate programs to earn passive income, Hostinger affiliate is an excellent choice for you.
Hostinger offers superior hosting features at affordable prices. Also, it pays hefty commissions to its affiliates. That’s why a ton of affiliate marketers and bloggers promote their web hosting products.
So if you’re looking to earn more with the Hostinger affiliate program, this post is exclusively for you.
In this Hostinger affiliate review, we’ll talk about the following things;
- How much we earned from the Hostinger affiliate program so far including our earning reports
- Top 10 benefits of promoting Hostinger as an affiliate
- How to make $1000/mo from the Hostinger affiliate program and many more
Are you curious to find out? Let’s get started without much ado.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This review contains affiliate links (it means we get a small commission when you buy anything using those links), at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support 🙂
Table of Contents
- Hostinger Affiliate Review: How Much We Made So Far [With Earning Screenshots]
- Can You Make $1000 Every Month from the Hostinger Affiliate Program? 3 Actionable Tips
- Why Should You Promote Hostinger? 10 BIGGEST Benefits for Affiliates
- Pros and Cons of Hostinger Affiliate Program
- FAQs | Hostinger Affiliate
- Final Thoughts On Hostinger Affiliate Program
We get a commission when you buy a product via our affiliate link at no additional cost.
Hostinger Affiliate Review: How Much We Made So Far [With Earning Screenshots]
Here are some quick facts about the Hostinger company.
- Hostinger was established in 2004 and it was originally named Hosting Media
- Hostinger now has over 29 million users in 178 countries
- In 2019, Hostinger changed Apache servers to LiteSpeed (LSWS) to increase the performance of their servers
- In 2021, Hostinger was listed as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe
- Hostinger has data centers in 8 locations around the world including Brazil, Indonesia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom, India (Mumbai) and the United States
What is the Hostinger affiliate program? How does it work?
Hostinger affiliate program allows its affiliates to earn money by referring successful sign-ups such as web hosting sales.
Here’s the overview of the Hostinger affiliate program;
- Types of products: Web hosting related services
- Commission type: Single payment (non-recurring)
- Commission rate: 60%
- Cookie length: 30 days
- Primary Payment Method: PayPal
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100
How does the Hostinger affiliate program work?
Here’s how the Hostinger affiliate program works.
Visit this page to join as a Hostinger affiliate for free. Once you’re on the page, enter your account details and fill out the form
Here’s what it looks like;
Once you fill the partner application form to finish the signup process, you will get a confirmation email from Hostinger. Once your affiliate account gets accepted, you’ll get an affiliate referral link you can use to promote Hostinger.
How Much We Made So Far from Hostinger [With Income Reports]
Let’s now talk about the most interesting stuff.
Here’s how much we earned from Hostinger in 2021;
As you can see above, we made over $5100 from the Hostinger affiliate program in 2021.
Quick note: We don’t aggressively promote Hostinger. We’re generating decent sales even though we’re moderately promoting it.
Here’s how much we earned from Hostinger in 2022 so far;
As you can see above, we made over $1100 from Hostinger affiliate program in 2022 so far.
If you’re someone who’s looking to promote an affordable web host that pays well, the Hostinger affiliate program is a great choice for you.
Hostinger Affiliate Commission Rate: How Much Are We Getting Paid Right Now?
So what’s the Hostinger affiliate commission rate? Currently, our Hostinger’s Commission Per Sale (CPS) is 60%. But the payout will increase to $65% CPS once we start generating 15-20 sales per month.
Can You Make $1000 Every Month from the Hostinger Affiliate Program? 3 Actionable Tips
Did you know that affiliate programs generate 15% to 30% of all sales for advertisers?
If done right, you can make SO MUCH money from affiliate marketing.
Picking the right products is the key to affiliate marketing success. That said, Hostinger is a great web hosting affiliate program to promote as an affiliate as it offers lucrative commissions.
So can you make $1000 every month from the Hostinger affiliate program? Yes, you can. You can earn even more.
How can you do that? Here are THREE actionable tips for you.
1. Setup a Website on Hostinger
To succeed in affiliate marketing, you need ONE thing: TRUST.
Why? People don’t buy from strangers online.
That’s why building trust is extremely important to increase your affiliate product sales. The same thing applies to the Hostinger affiliate program as well.
One of the most effective ways to build trust is to use the products that you’re going to recommend.
So make sure to purchase Hostinger web hosting first. Start a blog and install Hostinger on it. Check out all of their features. Find out their pros and cons.
Then, you’ll know how good their products are. That’s how you’ll be able to promote their products strategically.
Here’s a simple tutorial on how to get started with Hostinger.
Click on this special link to sign up for Hostinger (you’ll get an extra 8% off with our link).
You’ll see the following Black Friday deal.
Click the Claim Deal button to continue.
Now, simply enter the coupon BLACKFRIDAY to get a HUGE discount.
Here’s what it looks like;
See that? You can grab their four years of Premium web hosting plan for just 6575 rupees.
If you’re in a small budget, you can choose their Single hosting plan which costs just 63 rupees per month.
Have a look at the discounted price for the Single hosting plan with the coupon BLACKFRIDAY.
Finish the payment and you’ll get a confirmation email from Hostinger along with your hosting account details.
Once it’s done, you can use this tutorial to install WordPress on Hostinger.
Quick note: If you don’t like their hosting or features, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days as they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hostinger offers the following three pricing packages in shared hosting.
1. Single shared hosting: If you’re looking for the cheapest shared hosting plan from Hostinger, this plan is for you as it only costs you INR62 per month (use our coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout) and gives you access to the following features.
- Install 1 Website
- Access to 10 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~10,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 1 Email Account
- Access to 100 GB bandwidth
- Free SSL
2. Premium shared hosting (Recommended): If you want to install multiple sites on a single hosting account, this plan is for you. This plan costs you INR116 per month (after using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout) and gives you access to the following features.
- Manage Up to 100 Websites
- Access to 20 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~25,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 100 Emails
- Access to Unlimited bandwidth
- Access to Free SSL
- Access to free domain
3. Business shared hosting: If you’re looking for better hosting features such as a free CDN, free daily backups, this plan is great for you. It costs you around INR224 per month (use our coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout) and gives you the following features.
- Manage Up to 100 Websites
- Access to 100 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~100,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 100 Email Accounts
- Access to Unlimited Bandwidth
- Access to Free SSL
- Access to Free domain
- Access to Free daily backups and CDN
So what are you still waiting for?
Click here to start your blog on Hostinger NOW!
2. Pick Low-Hanging Commercial Intent Keywords
If you want to boost your Hostinger affiliate sales, you need SEO.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of attracting search visitors to your website by using various techniques like on-page optimization, content creation, link building, etc.
We’re earning over $10,000 per month from affiliate marketing because we MOSTLY implement the evergreen SEO strategies.
Want more affiliate sales? Target the “commercial intent keywords”.
So what are commercial intent keywords and how to find them to boost your Hostinger’s affiliate sales?
Let’s talk about them briefly now.
Firstly, there are several types of keywords affiliate marketers use including;
- Informational (example, “how to drive a car”)
- Commercial (example, “best DSLR cameras”)
- Navigational (example, “Amazon customer care”)
- Transactional (example, “Buy iPhone 11 online”)
If you want more traffic, target “informational keywords”. If you want to generate sales, target “commercial keywords”.
Commercial intent keywords are search terms used by people who are ready to buy something online.
Here’s a simple illustration that shows you the difference between commercial and informational keywords.
That being said, target commercial intent keywords that have fewer monthly searches so you can easily rank for those keyword terms.
You can use tools like Semrush (we use the same tool for keyword research) to find low-competitive yet highly profitable keywords.
Also, try to include the following commercial intent keywords while creating content around the Hostinger affiliate program.
If you want to learn more about keyword research, we highly recommend you to check out this ultimate guide.
3. Educate Your Audience
Creating awareness about the products you promote is the REAL affiliate marketing mantra. Your audience needs to be aware of the products you promote (be it web hosting, or anything else).
The best way to educate your audience is to create informative content around the products you promote.
Here are some of the proven content types that work well in educating your audience (and also helps you with better conversion rates).
- Honest product reviews (hostinger reviews, Hostinger VPS hosting reviews, etc)
- How-to articles (for instance, how to install WordPress on Hostinger)
- Start a blog (these kinds of posts work REALLY well, for instance, “how to start a blog on Hostinger”)
Make sure to remember the following things while creating content to increase your affiliate sales.
- Be genuine while creating reviews. Try to include all the pros and cons along with the alternatives of the web host you promote.
- Try to create detailed content. Include as many screenshots and visuals as possible to elaborate the content. Be descriptive.
- Know the product inside out. Use it. Find out its features. Only then you’ll be able to educate well about those products to your audience.
Why Should You Promote Hostinger? 10 BIGGEST Benefits for Affiliates
So why should you promote Hostinger? What are the major benefits of joining the Hostinger affiliate program? Here are the 10 biggest benefits to promote Hostinger in 2022 and beyond.
1. 60% commissions per sale
Every successful sale that you make through your affiliate links earns you at least 60% commissions. The good news? As you start generating more sales in a month, you’ll get higher commission rates. For those who’re getting started, you will receive a 60% for all the hosting packages.
2. Trusted by millions of people worldwide
Hostinger is used by millions of people throughout the world. They currently have over 29 million users in 178 countries.
Hostinger claims to generate 15,000 new signups on average every day! That’s HUGE, right? So as an affiliate, you’re promoting a web host that’s quite popular.
3. It doesn’t cost you anything to join
It’s totally free to sign up as an affiliate for Hostinger. There’s no setup fee included and it’s easy to set up an affiliate account with Hostinger.
4. Access to affiliate assets
One of the major reasons to consider joining the Hostinger affiliate program is it gives you access to a ton of affiliate assets. You will get access to various promotional stuff including;
- Screenshots (they give you access to up-to-date screenshots of their products to provide accurate information for your visitors)
- Hostinger logos and more
5. Personal affiliate account manager
There are very few web hosting companies that offer affiliate management assistance and Hostinger is one of them. With Hostinger, you’ll get access to a personal affiliate account manager with whom you can connect (in case you have any questions or need any help to grow your affiliate sales).
6. 30 days cookie duration
Hostinger affiliate program offers a 30 days cookie duration. It means, if someone purchases a hosting account from Hostinger using an affiliate link and does not sign up immediately but signs up within 30 days, you will get a commission for that referral.
7. Ultimate tracking
Hostinger offers excellent affiliate tracking and gives you access to an easy-to-use interface to track all your affiliate sales. You can use the Hostinger affiliate control panel to easily track and optimize your campaigns.
8. Extremely cheap hosting plans
One of the major reasons most people go with Hostinger is because of its cheapest pricing plans. Their pricing plans start only at $1.79 or 62 rupees per month and offer incredible features. So if you’re looking to promote an affordable yet decent web host, Hostinger is a great choice.
9. Incredible web hosting features
As an affiliate, you don’t want to promote a web host that sucks. Fortunately, Hostinger provides a plethora of hosting features at affordable prices including;
- A free domain
- Free SSL certificates
- SSD storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Cloudflare protected Nameservers
- 24/7/365 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee and the list goes on
10. Wide range of packages
Hostinger is a web hosting platform for almost everyone. Be it a small business, a portfolio site, or an agency, one can find a suitable hosting package in Hostinger.
Hostinger currently offers a ton of hosting packages including;
- Shared Web Hosting (great for small to medium websites)
- Cloud Hosting (for projects that are looking for speed and security)
- WordPress Hosting (optimized for WordPress hosting)
- VPS Hosting (great for those who’re looking for “SPEED”)
- CyberPanel VPS Hosting (offers a control panel with Open/LiteSpeed Web Server)
So what are you waiting for? Use the following link to become their affiliate and start earning money.
Click here to sign up as Hostinger affiliate for free
Pros and Cons of Hostinger Affiliate Program
Here’s a list of some of the pros and cons of promoting Hostinger as an affiliate.
- Extremely cheap hosting plans starting at $1/mo (so it’s easier for you to convert website visitors into sales)
- Accurate tracking
- Trusted by millions of people worldwide
- Gives 60% commissions per sale even for those who’re just getting started with their affiliate program
- Access to affiliate manager
- Offers a wide range of web hosting products that are mostly affordable
- Hostinger doesn’t offer the traditional cPanel as it has its own control panel which is easy to use. New users might find it easy but people who’re already using cPanel might not like their interface
- Hostinger Black Friday Deals: Save Up to 86%
- Bluehost Black Friday Deal: Get 70% OFF Now
- A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals: Get 82% Discount Now
- 20 Best WordPress Black Friday Deals
- WPX Hosting Black Friday Deal: Get 95% OFF
- Namecheap Black Friday Deals: Get up to 97% OFF Now
- HostGator Black Friday Sale: Get 70% Off
FAQs | Hostinger Affiliate
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the Hostinger affiliate program.
Visit this page to join the Hostinger affiliate program. It’s totally free to join as an affiliate for Hostinger.
Hostinger’s standard commission rate is 60%. If you generate more signups in a month, the commission rate will go up.
Yes, you’ll get paid. However, the commission will then be converted to USD.
To receive your first payment from Hostinger, you need to make at least $100. Once your commissions exceed this amount and pass the 35 days period as Hostinger has a 30-day money-back guarantee, you’ll get a commission.
At the end of each month, around the 20th to 25th.
No, there’s no limit on how much you can earn with the Hostinger affiliate program. You can send as many referrals as you want and you’ll earn a commission for every successful sale made through your affiliate links.
Yes, a ton of marketers make money through Hostinger’s affiliate program. It pays you a 60% standard commission per successful sale. You can earn more commissions as you start sending more successful referrals in a month.
If you’ve any questions or seeking assistance related to the Hostinger affiliate program, you can email them at [email protected]
Few More Helpful Resources for You:
- HostGator Affiliate Review: How We Earned $11,000+
- WPX Hosting Affiliate Program Review: Our Earnings, Tips & More
- Bluehost Affiliate Program Review: How We Earn Over $1500 a Month from Bluehost Affiliate
- Semrush Affiliate Program Review: How We Made Over $338,000 So Far! [With Earning Reports]
- Hostinger vs HostGator: Which Web Host is Best in 2022?
- Hostinger vs GoDaddy 2022: Which is the Better Host?
Final Thoughts On Hostinger Affiliate Program
Yes, there are hundreds of web hosting affiliate programs out there. But there are very few web hosts that offer excellent hosting features. Hostinger is one among them.
So if you’re looking to promote an affordable web host that offers hefty commissions, the Hostinger affiliate program is exclusively for you.
Did you find our Hostinger affiliate review useful? Do you have any questions about their affiliate program? Let us know in the comments.