5 Incredible SEO Tactics to Double Your Blog’s Traffic In Next 30 Days
Getting traffic to your blog is the BIGGEST hurdle.
We all know how to build a profitable blog.
- Create great content that connects your audience.
- Bring more traffic from Google.
- Persuade your audience to buy the products you create or recommend.
If you look at the above 3 factors carefully, you will know bringing more visitors from search engines to your sites is the most critical step.
Without traffic, you won’t get any results.
If you are struggling to grow your blog’s traffic, don’t worry! Follow the 5 powerful SEO tactics mentioned in this guide and you will soon start getting massive traffic from Google.
Are you curious to find out those SEO tactics? Let’s get into the details then.
Table of Contents
- 5 powerful SEO tactics to boost your blog traffic within a month
- #1. Jumpstart your SEO tactics with three amazing tools
- #2. Create a news category on your site and cover trending topics
- #3. Three things you need to hit the 1st page of Google for every post you write
- #4. High quality, informative and authoritative content wins the race
- #5. More people are using smartphones than desktops
- Final thoughts on using killer SEO tactics to increase your blog traffic in 30 days
5 powerful SEO tactics to boost your blog traffic within a month
#1. Jumpstart your SEO tactics with three amazing tools
Let me tell you one thing. If you want to get more search traffic quickly, you must have access to the right SEO tools. Without having access to them, it’s almost impossible to double your website’s traffic in a month. So without any ado, here are the 3 incredible SEO tools I personally use and highly recommend you.
SEMrush: This is an allrounder SEO tool. If you want to increase your search traffic, you need to start using this tool. It’s the ONE tool I’ve been using for over a year now and I got stunning results with it. I even wrote a detailed case study on how I used SEMrush to grow my blog’s traffic in just 30 days.
Not only this tool helps you find the traffic of any site but you can also do the following things with SEMrush.
- Keyword research
- Backlink analysis
- Domain to domain comparison
- Estimate traffic and links of any site
- Find best performing ads of your competitors
- Competitor’s research
- Site audit to fix your site issues and many more
The best part about using SEMrush is, they are offering 14 days free trial to BloggersPassion readers. You won’t get this deal ANYWHERE else.
So what are you waiting for?
WordPress SEO by Yoast: If you are not focusing on your on page SEO optimization, you are doing a BIG mistake. You are unnecessarily leaving your traffic to your competitors. And I know doing proper on page optimization is not everyone’s cup of coffee. It takes a lot of time and efforts to master the art of on page optimization.
But what if you are a beginner who knows nothing about SEO? Well, install WordPress SEO by Yoast (it’s a free plugin) and you will notice guaranteed results. All you have to do is to pick a keyword that you want to rank for and it will tell you where to put your keywords (title, meta, images, URL etc) to rank higher in the search results.
Long Tail Pro: Ask any SEO expert about their secret to getting massive traffic from Google, most of them will tell you it’s their keyword research tactics that are helping them. Using a keyword research tool is a MUST if you want to boost your blog traffic in next 30 days.
When it comes to keyword research tools there are so many out there including Google’s free keyword planner, SEMrush, WordStream etc. But Long Tail Pro is one of the widely used and highly effective keyword research tools that helps you bring massive traffic to your sites.
No matter whether you have a niche site, affiliate marketing related site or an authority site, it will help you find the right keywords that can help you grow your search engine traffic and sales.
#2. Create a news category on your site and cover trending topics
I recently learned this from Neil Patel (an SEO expert and a marketing guru).
The best way to grow traffic to a new blog or any blog is to create a news category and start writing all the topics that are trending in your industry.
For instance, you can create Google Alerts for your specific blog topic (marketing or SEO or anything that you are in) and you will start getting the feeds from the trending topics to your inbox.
You can start writing 1 post a day around those topics and include them in your newly created “news category” on your blog or website.
That way you will be bringing more people who are searching for the freshly updated posts around the particular topics in your industry.
That being said, here are few simple yet effective tips to get more out of this strategy.
- First off, create Google alerts for your main topic ideas. If you are covering technology related news on your sites, make sure to add those topics in Google alerts so you will get notifications whenever some trending topics around technology happens.
- Secondly, make sure to take time to research around the topics you find so you can add more relevant and informative data around your blog topics.
- Add captivating headlines by targeting ONE main keyword so you can easily start ranking for the keyword topic ideas whenever someone searches on Google.
#3. Three things you need to hit the 1st page of Google for every post you write
Almost everyone wants to rank #1 position for the keywords they are targeting. But most people, bloggers and marketers don’t know how to rank well in Google.
If you are struggling to boost your search traffic and trying to get 1st page results, you need the following 3 essential things.
- Long tail keywords: I always say “keyword research is the key” to double your blog’s traffic. Most people just create content and forget about finding and using the right keywords within their content. That’s why they fail to get more traffic. Getting more search engine traffic is easy if you target long tail keywords. Keywords like “yoga tips for 30 year women”, “seo tips for real estate agents in Delhi” these are all long tail keywords and they usually are easier to find and rank for. Unfortunately most people target tough and short tail keywords like “SEO tips”, “SEO” etc. It’s impossible to rank in top 10 search results for those keywords unless you have a million dollar ad budget. Here’s a detailed guide on how to find the right long tail keywords to grow your website traffic in next 30 days.
- On page optimization: Did you know that on page SEO contributes to over 25% in getting high Google rankings for any keyword? That means if you do on-page optimization properly you will be able to skyrocket your traffic really quickly. The problem is most people think on page SEO means keyword stuffing. No, it’s not stuffing the same keyword again and again. In case if you are wondering how to do on page SEO, you can start using these powerful on site SEO changes to grow your web traffic.
- Backlinks: The surefire and quickest way to double your blog traffic within a month is to get as many quality backlinks as possible. Backlinks are considered as votes by Google crawlers. So if one of your posts get 10 backlinks to it, you will get more love from Google. That means it will start ranking higher in Google search results even if you are targeting the highly competitive keyword phrases.
Content is really the king. Google gives 100% rewards to those sites that take a lot of time to create, research and publish their contents.
If you are thinking to grow your search engine traffic make sure to create informative, high quality and engaging content that connects your audience.
Unless you create great content that serves your blog audience, you won’t build a profitable blog that neither makes money nor sales. So make sure to spend quality time in crafting your posts.
That being said, here are few solid strategies that will help you create the most informative and engaging content for your audience that also ranks well in search engines.
- Know your audience. Know whom you are targeting. Only then you will be able to serve them with the right content and products.
- Write irresistible headlines. They will create a GREAT impact on your search and social rankings. You can use these tips to create great content and write magnetic headlines.
- Always do keyword research. As I said above, it’s the key ingredient to growing your search traffic. Know your audience wants and needs. Figure out what they might type on Google to visit your blogs. Use those keywords to start getting more traffic.
- Strategically name drop other bloggers from your posts. Frequently link out to other bloggers in your niche and email them whenever you do so. Also make sure all the links are relevant so your audience will love you for linking out. Not only this SEO tactic helps you boost your blog traffic but it also helps you create strong relationships with others.
- Spy on your competitors. Use tools like SEMrush to find the best performing keywords and links of your competitors so you can target the right content ideas that are proven to boost your traffic from Google.
#5. More people are using smartphones than desktops
Did you know that more and more people are started using their smartphones or tablets to browse information online or to do online shopping. Just have a look at the below screenshot and you will understand.
See that? In 2007, desktop Internet usage was more than the smartphone usage. But in 2015, mobile internet usage has dominate the desktops.
So what did you understand from the above information?
It’s clear that, if your blog or website is NOT mobile responsive, you are losing a lot of traffic, subscribers and sales on the table.
The only way to take it your advantage is to make your sites mobile friendly. Google also started giving top priority to the sites that are mobile responsive.
If you are wondering how to make your site mobile friendly, make sure to follow the steps mentioned in this guide and you will know how to do it in a simple way.
Final thoughts on using killer SEO tactics to increase your blog traffic in 30 days
There are so many SEO tactics you can use like keyword stuffing, link cloaking, doorway pages, content automation, link schemes, using hidden text and links etc. But all of those SEO tactics are black hat SEO techniques you MUST keep away from.
If you want to get the PROVEN results and want to double your blog traffic in the next 30 days, you should start implementing the above 5 SEO tactics. I have personally followed all of them and recommending them all to you by creating this detailed guide just to help you boost your search engine traffic.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask in the comments. Do you have any more SEO tactics or strategies in mind? Please share your views in the comment section below.