Looking for BloggersPassion income reports? You’re in the right place.
In the last five years, BloggersPassion generated nearly $500,000 (HALF A MILLION!).
If you’re looking for some blogging motivation or how much we made every year from BloggersPassion, you’re going to love this post.
BeRush (Semrush affiliate program) is one of the biggest income generators for BloggersPassion.
So far we made over $327,000 from BeRush.
Also, we promote web hosts like Bluehost to earn affiliate income.
Here’s one of our earning reports from the Bluehost affiliate program.
As you can see above, so far we made over $51,000 from Bluehost.
SPOILER Alert: Here’s the breakdown of all the income reports of BloggersPassion from 2016 to 2020.
- We made $21,789 in 2016 (average monthly earnings: $1815)
- We made $67,294 in 2017 (average monthly earnings: $5607)
- We made $106,116 in 2018 (average monthly earnings: $8843)
- We made $128,014 in 2019 (average monthly earnings: $10,667)
- We made $140,298 in 2020 (average monthly earnings: $11,691)
As you can see above, we’re constantly growing our income year after year from BloggersPassion despite facing issues like COVID 19, freaky updates from Google, a huge competition, and so on.
Are you ready to find more details with each year’s income and breakdown? Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- How We Made $500,000 from BloggersPassion? Revealing All Our Income Reports
- BloggersPassion Income Report for 2016
- BloggersPassion Income Report for 2017
- BloggersPassion Income Report for 2018
- BloggersPassion Income Report for 2019
- BloggersPassion Income Report for 2020
- One BIGGEST Lesson from 10+ Years of BloggersPassion Journey
- FAQs About BloggersPassion Income Reports
- Final Thoughts On Our Earning Reports
How We Made $500,000 from BloggersPassion? Revealing All Our Income Reports
BloggersPassion Income Report for 2016
Let’s first talk about the traffic report of BloggersPassion in 2016
In the entire year of 2016, we attracted over 315,000 visitors to our site. The best part? Most of that traffic came from Google.
How much we made from BloggersPassion in 2016?
In 2016, we made $21,789 from BloggersPassion. This was the year we doubled our yearly income when compared to the previous years.
Here’s one of the earning reports during Black Friday week.
What Initiatives Did We Take In 2016?
Here are some of the things we did in 2016 to improve BloggersPassion.
- We started a micro niche site called BH Coupon Codes (later we turned it into another niche site which you’ll learn later in this post). This was still in the building stage and our primary focus for the niche site was to generate quality content and build quality links from other sites.
- BloggersPassion had a new design
- We started the Bloggers Interview Series
- We also held our first Giveaway on SEMrush worth $2500 this year successfully
- We moved from Hostgator to WPX Hosting. We have used Hostgator since the launch of our blog. Know the actual reason why we ditched Hostgator and moved to WPX Hosting from here.
BloggersPassion Income Report for 2017
In 2017, BloggersPassion received nearly 600,000 visitors. Again, most of that traffic came from search engines like Google.
Have a look at our traffic report for the year 2017.
As you can see above, nearly 90% of those visitors are NEW visitors. When you’re bringing new visitors to your site, it helps you boost your site’s profits and engagement.
How much we made from BloggersPassion in 2017?
We made $67,294 in 2017 (compared to $21,789 in the previous year i.e 2016).
The average monthly income went up from $2000 to a whopping $5500 within a year (almost 250% more income).
Here’s one of the earning screenshots from HostGator sales.
What Initiatives Did We Take In 2017?
Here are some of the things we did in 2017 to improve BloggersPassion.
- The best part about 2017 is black Friday sales as we made over $13,000 in affiliate commission only within a week. Here’s a detailed case study along with the screenshots, traffic, and income reports.
- We moved our email lists from GetResponse to Drip and used Drip mostly to get better conversion rates
- We created a BloggersPassion toolkit page to help people to get access to better tools. Also, we listed all the tools that power our site.
- We also created a massive post on the best affiliate programs that pay huge commissions in almost 10+ various niches. This is by far our most detailed post with around 16,000 words.
BloggersPassion Income Report for 2018
In 2018, we attracted nearly 670,000 visitors to BloggersPassion.
Have a look at the Google Analytics data for 2018.
As you can see above, the overall bounce rate is declining every year (which is great) and also the average session duration increased when compared to the previous years.
How much we made from BloggersPassion in 2018?
We made $106,116 in 2018 from BloggersPassion (compared to $67,294 in the previous year i.e 2017).
What Initiatives Did We Take In 2018?
Here are some of the things we did in 2018 to improve BloggersPassion.
- We started actively working on a niche site called BH Coupon Codes and started creating content regularly
- We improved our content marketing strategy and we removed a ton of old blog posts that are mediocre (we redirected some of them, and most of them were either merged into similar posts or we updated with better quality). As a result, hundreds of blog posts were gone (which are of low quality).
BloggersPassion Income Report for 2019
In 2019, BloggersPassion generated over 660,000 visitors.
As you can see above, the blog’s bounce rate considerably went down (which is excellent) to around 65% and average session duration went up to 3 minutes per session.
How much we made from BloggersPassion in 2019?
We made $128,014 in 2019 from BloggersPassion (compared to $106,000 made in the previous year i.e 2018).
What Initiatives Did We Take In 2019?
Here are some of the things we did in 2019 to improve BloggersPassion.
- We started HostingMonks (instead of working on BH Coupon codes) in Jan 2019. Launched it to cover all aspects of web hosting reviews and deals for bloggers.
- We redesigned BloggersPassion with vibrant colors
- Released a free eBook on Semrush
- Started TAAMDigital in Aug 2019
- We also spent a ton of time on our Facebook group to engage with the users (it was launched in Nov 2018)
- We started putting more effort into Quora
- Started creating videos on the YouTube channel
BloggersPassion Income Report for 2020
Last year, we generated more than 717,000 visitors to our site. By far, 2020 was the best year for BloggersPassion in terms of traffic.
Have a look at our traffic report for 2020.
How much we made from BloggersPassion in 2020?
We made $140,298 in 2020 (compared to $128,000 in the previous year year i.e 2019)
Here’s one of the earning screenshots from Razorpay (the same platform we used to sell our eBooks).
We also used platforms like Instamojo, Gumroad, etc where we generated even more sales (and NOT including all those screenshots here).
In case if you’re curious, you can find some of the earning reports of our eBooks from this post where you can find earning screenshots from Gumroad and Instamojo.
What Initiatives Did We Take In 2020?
Here are some of the things we did in 2020 to improve BloggersPassion.
- We created our products for the first time. We created 3 premium eBooks on topics like SEO and affiliate marketing. You can find all the BloggersPassion eBooks from here. The good part? We made solid sales from all of them.
- We launched three amazing FREE email courses on blogging, affiliate marketing, and SEO. You can find them all from here.
- We launched a Hindi YouTube channel to help beginners learn SEO, blogging, and affiliate marketing strategies in Hindi
- We started a new blog called MakeBlogging.com in September 2020
- Created special designs for important pages. For example, you can read our best Indian blogs post to get an idea.
- We also tried Facebook ads to build our email list. Also, we used Facebook ads to generate some sales to our paid eBooks.
One BIGGEST Lesson from 10+ Years of BloggersPassion Journey
We launched BloggersPassion in 2010. We already shared our blogging journey where we discussed a lot of things like how our website looked like and what was the initial year’s traffic, how we’re monetizing our blog, and so on.
Here’s ONE biggest lesson we learnt from our journey so far.
Until 2016, we were earning just around $10,000 every year.
Have a look our previous income reports (from 2013 to 2015);
As you can see above, prior to 2016, we made less than $10,000 each year from BloggersPassion.
- In 2013, we made $9421
- In 2014, we made $9748
- In 2015, we made $9783
That means, even after 6 years of launching BloggersPassion, this blog generated us only around $10K per year.
Did we give up? NO!
So how things transformed all of a sudden? How did we go from making $10,000 per year to earning over $10,000 every single month within just 4 years?
It’s called “The Domino Effect.”
It’s the same reason Warren Buffett made 99% of his wealth after his 50th birthday.
Exponential growth always looks smaller in the beginning. But if you consistently grow, you’ll see the Domino Effect.
Have you read the book “The One Thing” by Gary Keller? If not, you should definitely grab a copy as it’s a must-read for bloggers and marketers.
In the book, the author discusses the Domino Effect and tells the fact that a single domino is capable of bringing down a domino 50% larger than itself.
For example, if you start with a two-inch tall domino, domino 18 can take down the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Then, the 23rd domino, it can take down the Eiffel Tower and the 31st the Mount Everest, and Domino 57 the moon.
That’s the power of consistent growth.
So our BIGGEST lesson here is, when you identify the most important goal and make progress every single year, you’ll suddenly start growing exponentially (after a few years).
That’s what the Domino effect is all about. Think about it. Start small, be consistent, and plan for the long term. You’ll also see the domino effect in your life and work.
FAQs About BloggersPassion Income Reports
Here are some of the most asked questions about BloggersPassion earnings and traffic.
Anil Agarwal is the founder of BloggersPassion who launched it in 2010.
BloggersPassion primarily covers topics around profitable blogging, affiliate marketing and SEO. You’ll also find lots of interviews with amazing bloggers to get inspiration and ideas around building a better blog.
In a nutshell, Bloggers Passion is where you can find everything related to building a profitable blog that gets more search traffic and sales.
We make most of our money selling affiliate products. We mostly promote the products that we regularly use and like. Besides affiliate marketing, we also earn from selling our own products such as eBooks.
In 2020, BloggersPassion generated over $140,000 with the average monthly earnings of around $11,500
If you have any blogging or SEO related questions, you can email Anil Agarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Thoughts On Our Earning Reports
The #1 secret to building a money-making blog is this: increase your website traffic from search engines like Google. The more search traffic you attract, the easier it is for you to boost your sales and conversions.
We created these BloggersPassion traffic and income reports to motivate new bloggers to make money from blogging. Yes, making thousands of dollars from blogging is possible but you need to be consistent.
Did you find our income reports helpful? Do you have any questions? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.