Here are few FAQs about top Indian Bloggers and Blogs to follow in 2021 and beyond.
1. Who are the top 3 Indian bloggers I must follow to learn more about technology and making money online?
If you’re curious about learning more about technology and making money from online, we suggest to follow the top 3 Indian bloggers mentioned below.
- Harsh Agrawal from Shout Me Loud
- Amit Agarwal from Labnol and
- Amit Bhawani from Phone Radar
2. What is Amit Agarwal’s blog?
Amit Agarwal’s blog is called as Labnol which is one of the leading Indian blogs that covers technology related topics. From how-to guides and software tips to gadget reviews and mobile app recommendations, you can literally find almost everything related to technology.
3. What is Amit Agarwal blogger income?
Are you curious to find out Amit Agarwal blogger income? Do you want to know Amit Agarwal’s net worth? Amit from Labnol typically earns over $50000 every single month. You can find more information about Amit’s earnings from here.
4. How much do Indian fashion bloggers earn?
Indian fashion bloggers earnings are completely dependent on various things which include;
- Audience and readership
- Email list
- The type of monetization methods they use
- The amount of quality traffic they get
- The brands they collaborate with
- Their personal brand value and so on
Typically Indian fashion bloggers who are already well established earn anywhere around $3000 to $5000+ every single month. There are also few fashion bloggers from India who does sponsored collaborations, mega fashion events etc to earn even more.
5. Who are the top fashion bloggers in India?
Do you want to know the top fashion bloggers in India? Here are few of them.
- Kritika Khurana
- Ankita Srivastava
- Devina Malhotra
- Mehak Sagar
- Akansha Redhu
- Aayushi Bangur
We also have written an exclusive post around best Indian fashion blogs where you can find a list of some of the top fashion bloggers from India.
6. What is blogging and how can I start my own blog?
After reading this post on best Indian blogs, did you also find blogging interesting? Do you want to start your own blog and make money as the most other Indian bloggers mentioned here? That’s a great choice.
So let us briefly talk about blogging first. Blogging is where you create content (either you can run a hobby blog or you can pick few topics to write about if you’re looking to make money from it), drive traffic from search engines, social media etc and then use that traffic to make money.
To put it simply, blogging is where you create content (called as blog posts) that contains dated posts, by one or multiple users, often consists to a particular topic (such as fitness, WordPress, SEO, marketing etc).
If you want to start your own blog, we recommend you to read the post on “how to start a blog and make money from it”. You can literally launch your blog in 5 minutes and it won’t cost you even $100 per year (if you want a professional blog) or you can check out this post on free blogging platforms to create a free blog.
7. How do most Indian bloggers make money from blogging?
That’s an interesting question. Just like any other international bloggers, Indian bloggers also mostly dependent on the following monetization methods to make money from blogging.
- Selling affiliate products (where you earn money by promoting others products and you get commission when you make a sale through your affiliate referral links successfully)
- Advertising (either through selling banner ads or using display ads such as Infolinks, AdSense, Chitika etc)
- Sponsored content (such as product reviews, selling links, creating content for other brands and earning money in return)
Best Blogs worth Following in 2021:
Best lifestyle blogs to follow for inspiration in 2021
Most popular blogs for women to follow in 2021
Top travel blogs from India worth following if you’re a travel enthusiast
Best frugal blogs to follow to save more and spend less in 2021
Best programming blogs to master your coding skills in 2021