Are you looking for free trial web hosting sites? Curious to find the list of web hosts that offer first month free hosting? If yes, you’re in the right place.
There are hundreds of web hosts available all over the web but most of them don’t provide first month free hosting. So finding a list of web hosts that are both reliable and affordable is a daunting task.
To make it easy for you, we’ve handpicked a list of a few web hosts that offer you a free trial with no strings attached.
|Web Host||Hosting Type||Trial Period (Days)||Free Trial Link|
|Namecheap||Managed WordPress||30 Days|
|InterServer||Shared hosting||1 penny for 30 days|
|Cloudways||Cloud hosting||3 days|
|Liquid Web||Managed WordPress hosting||14 days|
|Flywheel||Managed WordPress hosting||14 days|
|Shopify||Cloud hosting||14 days|
|AccuWeb hosting||Windows VPS hosting||30 days|
|Netregistry||cPanel web hosting||30 days|
|Lithium hosting||Cloud hosting||30 days|
|Exclusive hosting||Shared hosting||30 days|
|Nestify||Managed hosting||7 days|
|CloudSigma||Cloud hosting||7 days|
So let’s dive into the details without further ado.
Table of Contents
- First Month Free Hosting: 12 Web Hosts With Free Trial No Credit Card Required
- 1. Namecheap EasyWP (30 Days Managed WordPress Trial)
- 2. InterServer (1 Penny for First Month Web Hosting)
- 3. Cloudways Free Trial (No Credit Card Required)
- 4. Liquid Web (14 Days of Managed WordPress Hosting Free)
- 5. Flywheel (Free Demo Site for 14 Days)
- 6. Shopify (Free 14-Day Trial)
- 7. AccuWeb Hosting (1 Month Free Trial Hosting)
- 8. Netregistry (Free 30 Day cPanel Web Hosting)
- 9. Lithium Hosting (30-Day Free Trial)
- 10. Exclusive Hosting (30-Day Free Trial)
- 11. Nestify (7 Days Free Trial)
- 12. CloudSigma (7 Days Free Trial Hosting)
- Final thoughts about best web hosting free trials
First Month Free Hosting: 12 Web Hosts With Free Trial No Credit Card Required
Quick note: Some of the following web hosts charge you 1 cent for first month hosting but most of the hosting sites mentioned here offer you free hosting. Paying 1 cent is NOT a big deal, right? You can consider other hosting if you don’t like it within 1 month. So you’ve nothing to really lose.
1. Namecheap EasyWP (30 Days Managed WordPress Trial)
Namecheap is one of the renowned domain registrars founded in 2000.
Within 2 decades they have grown like anything and now manage more than 10 million domains. Not only domain names, but they have also become the top web hosting provider in the world.
Their EasyWP, Managed WordPress Hosting is a fast and low-cost solution that makes a good option for everyone.
And the best thing is that you can get a FREE month of web hosting on all EasyWP plans with their 30-day trial.
How to get Namecheap 30 days of Free Trial?
All you need to click on this special link that will navigate you to Namecheap’s managed WordPress hosting page.
Hit the Try for Free button, choose a domain, review details, launch your WordPress dashboard and start building your website.
Features of Namecheap Managed WordPress Hosting
- 1X WordPress website
- 3X faster than traditional hosting
- Easy installation under 90 seconds
- Namecheap Cloud
- Seamless scalability
- 99.9% Uptime
- Easy-to-use customized dashboard
- SFTP and database access
- Can use your domain from any domain registrar
- One-click to backups and restores
- Free PositiveSSL
- Free CDN
- 24/7 real people assistance
- Free domain name is not included even in the high-end plan
- cPanel is missing
Namecheap Managed WordPress pricing plans explained
Namecheap offers 3 affordable plans for its managed WordPress hosting that lets you start for free, no credit card required.
1. EasyWP Starter ($22.88/year): This is the basic plan by Namecheap that allows you 50k visitors/month, included with 10 GB SSD storage that makes it a good choice for building your first website.
2. EasyWP Turbo ($44.88/year): This is the mid-level plan by Namecheap that allows you 200k visitors/month, included with 50 GB SSD storage, 1.5x more CPU, 1.5x more RAM, Free CDN, Free SSL, which makes it a good choice for growing websites.
3. EasyWP Supersonic ($49.88/year): This is the high-end plan by Namecheap that allows you 500k visitors/month, included with 100 GB SSD storage, 2x more CPU, 2x more RAM, Free CDN, Free SSL, 99.99% uptime guarantee, which makes it a good choice for scaling up your websites.
2. InterServer (1 Penny for First Month Web Hosting)
InterServer web hosting was established in 1999 and offering web hosting related services from the last 19 years to thousands of businesses all over the world. It is providing 1 penny hosting for the first month along with 99.9% uptime guarantee.
How to get Interserver 1 penny hosting?
Click here to get the first month of hosting for only 1 penny. You need to enter the coupon code: TRYINTERSERVER
Once you click on the above link, choose your preferred hosting plan, enter the above coupon code and you will get their first month hosting just for 1 penny.
Features of InterServer hosting
- Unlimited storage space
- Unlimited data transfer
- Weekly backups
- Unlimited FTP account
- SSD servers
- Raid-10 storage
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Free migration
- 30 day guarantee
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited ultra SSD storage to make your site loading times really faster
- You’ll get access to 450+ cloud apps
- Sitepad website builder
- Unlimited email accounts
- Global content caching for better speeds
- Intershield protection for better security
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Free website migration so you can happily migrate from your existing host
- Customer support is average
InterServer pricing plans explained
There are 3 types of hosting plans provided by InterServer hosting which are listed below.
- Windows web hosting (it costs you $5 per month where you get unlimited storage, bandwidth, host unlimited sites, unlimited emails etc and it uses Windows OS)
- Standard web hosting (it costs you $5 per month where you get unlimited storage, bandwidth, host unlimited sites, unlimited emails etc)
- WordPress web hosting (it costs you $8 per month where you get unlimited storage, bandwidth, host 1 site, unlimited emails etc and this is highly recommended hosting for WordPress users)
3. Cloudways Free Trial (No Credit Card Required)
If you’re looking for a cloud-based managed WordPress hosting that offers you a plethora of hosting features at affordable prices, Cloudways hosting is a great hosting choice for you.
How to get Cloudways hosting free trial (with no credit card)?
Click on this exclusive link to get a free trial from Cloudways. Once you’re on their website, click on “Get Started Free” button to continue. Then, on the next page, you’ll see something like this;
As you can see above, you can get started absolutely free. Either you can sign up using Google+, LinkedIn profiles or you can enter your email and name to start free.
Features of CloudWays hosting
Here’s the list of features that you get with this hosting.
- Access to Control Panel
- Managed Backups
- Free SSL certificates are provided
- Dedicated firewalls to protect your site from malware attacks and malicious traffic
- Managed Security
- Access to over 60 global data centers so you can host your site nearest to your location for optimal speeds
- CloudwaysBot which a smart AI based system to assist with your hosting related queries
- Optimized Stack
- Advanced Caching
- PHP 7 Ready Servers
- Free website migrations
- 24/7 excellent expert customer support is provided
- A CDN is provided with all the plans to boost your site speeds
- Pay as you go (that means, you pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing)
- You get SSD based faster servers
- You can host unlimited applications on any plan
- Unfortunately, Cloudways only provides a 3-day free trial, once the free trial is done, all of their plans are pay-as-you-go (once the account is upgraded from trial to full).
Cloudways pricing plans explained
Cloudways managed hosting offers a wide range of options ranging from Digital Ocean to Vultr to Google Cloud. Their cheapest managed hosting plans are offered by Digital Ocean and the pricing plans are listed below.
- $10 per month plan (where you get 1 GB RAM along with 25 GB storage)
- $22 per month plan (where you get 2 GB RAM along with 50 GB storage)
- $42 per month plan (where you get 4 GB RAM along with 80 GB storage)
- $80 per month plan (where you get 8 GB RAM along with 160 GB storage)
Likewise, their pricing plans go all the way up to $1035 per month with higher storage and speed limits.
4. Liquid Web (14 Days of Managed WordPress Hosting Free)
Liquid Web is a fully managed web hosting platform that provides unrivaled hosting experience.
They offer a wide range of managed hosting services that include Managed WordPress, Managed WooCommerce, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting, Dedicated hosting, and Custom-built Managed Solutions.
They deliver 99.999% uptime and 24/7 real human support.
Around 25 years of services, 45000+ customers, over 500 hosting professionals, and 10 global data centers, makes it a perfect web host that you deserve.
And the best part is that you can enjoy Managed WordPress and Managed WooCommerce services for 14 days for free no credit card required.
How to get Liquid Web hosting 14 free trials without a credit card?
All you need to click on this link to get Liquid Web 14 free trial.
Once you click on the above link, you will be navigated to the Liquid Web Managed WordPress hosting page.
Below its plans & pricing, click on the Start Your Free Trial button. You will see a page where you can request for your free trial by simply providing your email, domain name, and a nickname.
As you can see above, we have selected a Managed WordPress hosting trial which is available for 14 days even without credit card details.
Simply enter the basic details and request for your free trial.
Liquid Web Features
- Fully Managed WordPress
- Nexcess high-performance Cloud platform
- Beaver Builder Lite
- iThemes Security Pro and iThemes Sync
- Developer Tools (SSH, Git, and WP-CLI)
- Migrate Your Site For Free
- No Pageview/Traffic Limits
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Automatic SSL
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Full Server Access
- Staging Site
- Around the clock 24/7/365 expert support
- Liquid Web pricing could be a downside. As its plans start at $19/mo and even after paying that much amount of money you are allowed to host one website only.
Liquid Web Managed WordPress plans & pricing explained
Liquid Web offers 7 different plans for Managed WordPress which are listed below.
1. Spark (19/mo): In this plan, you can host 1 website with 15 GB storage and 2 TB bandwidth.
2. Maker (79/mo): This plan will allow you to host up to 5 websites with 40 GB storage and 3 TB bandwidth.
3. Designer (109/mo): In this plan, you will be allowed to host up to 10 websites with 60 GB storage and 4 TB bandwidth.
4. Builder (149/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 25 websites with 100 GB storage and 5 TB bandwidth.
5. Producer (299/mo): This plan will allow you to host up to 50 websites with 300 GB storage and 5 TB bandwidth.
6. Executive (549/mo): In this plan, you will be allowed to host up to 100 websites with 500 GB storage and 10 TB bandwidth.
7. Enterprise (999/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 250 websites with 800 GB storage and 10 TB bandwidth.
Quick Note: Liquid Web offers a 14-day free trial for its Managed WordPress hosting and Managed WooCommerce hosting services.
5. Flywheel (Free Demo Site for 14 Days)
If you’re looking for managed WordPress hosting choices, Flywheel is exclusively for you. It provides a ton of useful features like free SSL, site migrations, staging features, CDN, auto-healing technology, automatic WordPress and so on.
How to get Flywheel hosting free trial?
Flywheel offers you to create a free demo site for 14 days. So you can pretty much do everything you want from installing to moving your existing sites while you’re on the free trial.
You can use our exclusive link to get a free demo site for 14 days from Flywheel managed hosting.
Features of Flywheel hosting
Here’s a list of some of the best features that you get with Flywheel hosting.
- Offers you CDN with all hosting plans (powered by Fastly to provide you ultimate website page loading times)
- Free SSL Certificates
- Auto-Healing Technology (If there are technical issues such as PHP issues, your site won’t go down it’ll just fix itself)
- Third-Party SSL Certificates
- SSO Integration
- Dedicated Clusters
- Free site migrations
- Staging feature is available with all plans
- You’ll get access to their 24/7 live chat support
- No overage charges which is really great
- Free SSL certificates are provided with all the plans
- Free staging site along with free site migrations
- Free malware scanning
- It’s expensive when compared to most of the other web hosts mentioned here
Flywheel pricing plans explained
It is currently offering 3 plans (apart from personalized plan according to your website needs). Here are the details.
- Starter (This plan costs you $23 per month and gives you features like 25,000 monthly visits, 5GB disk, 50GB bandwidth and you can install 1 WordPress site)
- Freelance (This plan costs you $105 per month and gives you features like 100,000 monthly visits, 20GB disk, 200GB bandwidth and you can install up to 10 WordPress site)
- Agency (This plan costs you $266 per month and gives you features like 500,000 monthly visits, 50GB disk, 500GB bandwidth and you can install up to 30 WordPress site)
6. Shopify (Free 14-Day Trial)
Are you looking for a fully hosted cloud-based hosting platform which is used by millions of people worldwide? Then, give a try to Shopify as it offers you unlimited bandwidth along with 99.98% average uptime.
How to get a 14 day free trial hosting from Shopify?
Click on this special link to start your 14-day free trial from Shopify hosting today.
Features of Shopify hosting
- Unlimited email forwarding
- Access to CDN
- All Shopify updates are automatic
- 99.98% uptime
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 14 days free trial is provided
- You can use any domain name or you can take advantage of their free myshopify.com domain
- Access to over 70+ professional themes
- Mobile commerce ready shopping carts
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited bandwidth is provided
- 24/7 monitoring and instant upgrades
- Hosting from Shopify is expensive when compared to other hosts in the list
Shopify pricing plans explained
There are 3 pricing plans available from Shopify hosting which are listed below.
- Basic Shopify (This plan costs you $29 per month where you’ll get access to 2 staff accounts, online store, free SSL certificates, 3rd-party POS apps and so on)
- Shopify (This plan costs you $79 per month where you’ll get access to 5 staff accounts, online store, free SSL certificates, 3rd-party POS apps and so on)
- Advanced Shopify (This plan costs you $299 per month where you’ll get access to 15 staff accounts, online store, free SSL certificates, 3rd-party POS apps and so on)
7. AccuWeb Hosting (1 Month Free Trial Hosting)
AccuWeb Hosting is in the hosting business for more than 14 years and it offers you a wide range of hosting options including shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers (for both Windows and Linux platforms).
How to get free hosting from AccuWeb Hosting?
Features of AccuWeb hosting
Here are the features of Windows VPS hosting:
- Hosting in USA data Center
- Dual Xeon E5 & E7 series Servers
- Enterprise-Class Nimble SAN Storage
- 1 Gbps Port Speed
- Remote Desktop & Full Root Access
- WebsitePanel Control Panel
- Host Unlimited Websites
- Server Firewall
- Initial Setup & Configuration
- Self Managed Windows VPS
- Complimentary Backups
- Easy Upgrade to Premium Windows VPS Hosting
- Web-based VPS Management Panel
- ASP.Net 4.5 / PHP 5.x
- Unlimited Microsoft SQL & MySQL Database
With free Windows VPS hosting, you’ll get the following benefits.
- No credit card required
- Windows 2012 OS & full root access
- 1 GBPS port speed
- Host unlimited domains, unlimited SQL databases
- Free Windows VPS plan will offer 1 GB of RAM
- Remote Desktop Access lets you connect your computer to the VPS server
- Full Root Access (which allows you to easily perform administrative tasks)
- Limited bandwidth and disk space
AccuWeb Hosting pricing plans explained
Windows VPS hosting from AccuWeb hosting offers you the following pricing options.
- Classic VPS Opal (this plan costs you $7.99 per month where you’ll get features including 40 GB SAN storage, 500 GB monthly bandwidth, 1 GB RAM, 1 Dedicated IP, 2 Virtual CPU)
- Classic VPS Pearl (this plan costs you $18.99 per month where you’ll get features including 60 GB SAN storage, 500 GB monthly bandwidth, 2 GB RAM, 1 Dedicated IP, 2 Virtual CPU)
- Classic VPS Diamond (this plan costs you $37.99 per month where you’ll get features including 100 GB SAN storage, 1 TB monthly bandwidth, 4 GB RAM, 2 Dedicated IP, 4 Virtual CPU)
- Classic VPS Emerald (this plan costs you $75.99 per month where you’ll get features including 125 GB SAN storage, 1 TB monthly bandwidth, 8 GB RAM, 2 Dedicated IP, 4 Virtual CPU)
8. Netregistry (Free 30 Day cPanel Web Hosting)
If you’re looking for a free cPanel web hosting choice, Netregistry is for you where you can avail their 30 days free trial with no strings attached. They have been providing web hosting services since 1997 to thousands of small businesses all over the world.
How to get free cPanel hosting from Netregistry?
Click on this exclusive link to get 30 day free trial for cPanel web hosting from Netregistry.
Features of Netregistry hosting
- Unlimited 24/7 customer support
- 1 month free trial to cPanel hosting
- Free hosting trial for multiple domains (that’s amazing, right)
- Access to FTP accounts
- Unlimited email accounts
- You’ll get access to DIY website builder to customize your sites
- Access to cPanel hosting
- 1-click install of applications like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- You’ll get access to enterprise-grade anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-phishing software (which ultimately helps keep your inbox secure)
- Pricing is a bit expensive when compared to other cPanel based hosting choices like Bluehost, HostGator etc.
- Limited storage
Netregistry pricing plans explained
The following pricing options are provided in Netregistry cPanel hosting.
- cPanel starter (This plan costs you $9.95 per month where you’ll get access to features like 20 GB storage, 500 GB bandwidth, 50 email accounts, 3-page DIY website builder along with 24/7 support)
- cPanel business (This plan costs you $14.95 per month where you’ll get access to features like 50 GB storage, 750 GB bandwidth, 100 email accounts, 3-page DIY website builder along with 24/7 support)
- cPanel Premium+ (This plan costs you $29.95 per month where you’ll get access to features like 100 GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, 3-page DIY website builder along with 24/7 support)
9. Lithium Hosting (30-Day Free Trial)
Lithium Hosting is providing web hosting services to all kinds of bloggers, marketers, web designers since 2006. It is one of the few web hosts that offers you first month free hosting trial.
How to get 30 day first month free hosting from Lithium hosting?
Click on this link to visit their website and scroll down to see “Free Trial” option which looks like this;
Now, simply click on “Order Now” button to get a 30 day free trial from Lithium Hosting.
Features of Lithium hosting
- Site migrations are provided for free
- Free SSL (with all Cloud Shared hosting plans)
- One-Click Software Installs
- PHP Fortification
- 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Python, Ruby, Node.js, Go and PHP support
- Offers you 90 days money back guarantee which is really great
- 30 days free trial
- Free website migrations from your existing host
- 24/7 customer support
- SSL is provided for free only for cloud hosting plans (if you’re opting for other plans, you’ll have to pay extra for SSL certificates)
- Sitelock feature is not provided (which is a paid add-on)
Lithium Hosting pricing plans explained
Here are 3 pricing plans offered by Lithium Hosting (cloud shared hosting platform).
- Cloud Starter (this plan costs you $4 per month where you will get features including 3 hosted domains, 3 GB SSD storage, 100 GB bandwidth)
- Cloud Enhanced (this plan costs you $7 per month where you will get features including 10 hosted domains, 6 GB SSD storage, 250 GB bandwidth)
- Cloud Premium (this plan costs you $10 per month where you will get features including unlimited hosted domains, 9 GB SSD storage, 1 TB bandwidth)
10. Exclusive Hosting (30-Day Free Trial)
If you’re looking for a cloud hosting platform that offers you a plethora of features like free domain name, daily backups, unlimited monthly traffic along with a 30 day free trial, you should definitely consider Exclusive Hosting.
How to avail 30 day free trial hosting from Exclusive Hosting?
Click on this exclusive link to visit their website and click on “Start Free Trial” button to get 30 day free hosting from them. No credit card required!
Features of Exclusive Hosting
- Daily backups
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited monthly traffic
- 1 free domain name
- 1-click web apps installer and more than 150 free site themes access
- Free website migration
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- A drag-and-drop file manager
- An all-inclusive domain manager
- An easy-to-use email manager
- Daily backups
- Comprehensive website statistics to analyse your visitors and traffic
- SSL certificates are not provided
Exclusive Hosting pricing plans explained
It offers you the following 3 pricing plans in their cloud hosting environment.
- Exclusive plan (This plan costs you $2.95 per month where you will get features like unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic, 1 free domain name, 1 hosted domain with 500 email accounts)
- Multi-exclusive plan (This plan costs you $6.95 per month where you will get features like unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic, 1 free domain name, 10 hosted domains with 2000 email accounts)
- Enterprise plan (This plan costs you $11.95 per month where you will get features like unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic, 1 free domain name, unlimited hosted domains and unlimited email accounts)
11. Nestify (7 Days Free Trial)
Do you want to host your site on fully managed web hosting? Looking for web hosts that offer you extremely faster speeds and performance? Then, try Nestify as it offers you 7 days free trial with ultimate website hosting features.
How to get a 7 day free trial hosting from Nestify?
Click here to activate your 7 days free trial with Nestify hosting. Click on ‘Start Now for Free’ button to sign up and start your blog instantly.
Features of Nestify
- 30 days money back guarantee
- PHP 7 Support
- 30 Days Backup retention
- Manual On Demand Backups
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Multisite Support
- Free SSL with all plans
- Free website migrations so you can easily migrate from your existing hosts
- Daily automatic backups
- Free CDN for faster speeds
- Staging feature is available
- SSD storage is provided with all plans
- Pricing plans are costlier when compared to other web hosts mentioned on this page
Nestify pricing plans explained
It offers multiple pricing options which are listed below.
- Personal (it costs you $19.99/month which can handle up to 50,000 monthly visitors with 1 WordPress install, 10 GB SSD Storage, 2 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
- Professional (it costs you $49.99/month which can handle up to 100,000 monthly visitors with 1 WordPress install, 20 GB SSD Storage, 2 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
- N Small (it costs you $79/month which can handle up to 150,000 monthly visitors with 5 WordPress installs, 40 GB SSD Storage, 2 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
- N Medium (it costs you $99/month which can handle up to 200,000 monthly visitors with 10 WordPress installs, 80 GB SSD Storage, 4 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
If you’re running WooCommerce or high traffic sites, there are 3 pricing plans provided by Nestify which are listed below.
- N Large (it costs you $189/month which can handle up to 300,000 monthly visitors with 20 WordPress install, 120 GB SSD Storage, 6 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
- N XL (it costs you $299/month which can handle up to 500,000 monthly visitors with 40 WordPress install, 160 GB SSD Storage, 8 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
- N XXL (it costs you $599/month which can handle up to 750,000 monthly visitors with 100 WordPress install, 320 GB SSD Storage, 16 PHP Workers along with free SSL and free site migration)
12. CloudSigma (7 Days Free Trial Hosting)
If you’re looking for a cloud based web host that offers you a free trial with no credit card required, try CloudSigma hosting as it offers you 7 days free trial.
How to get 7 days free trial hosting from CloudSigma hosting?
Visit this exclusive link to try their hosting plans completely free for the next 7 days.
Features of CloudSigma
- SSD storage included with all plans
- Offers up to 40 CPU cores and 128GB RAM per server
- Instant provisioning is provided
- 100% uptime is provided (which is absolutely fantastic)
- x50 time credits against any downtime over 15min (isn’t it great)
- If you’re spending $10 or more per month receives on their hosting plans, you’ll get 1GB of RAM, 50GB SSD and 5TB of outbound data transfer (absolutely free)
- 7 day free trial is offered with no credit card required
- Excellent security is provided
- Cloud platform with SSD storage can boost your site speeds
- Their billing system is confusing for most people as it checks your usage (CPU, RAM) every five minutes. Then, it compares the amount you have subscribed for each resource to your current usage level – so you’ll be charged accordingly
CloudSigma pricing plans explained
CloudSigma has two billing models, one is the standard subscription in advance, 2nd is ‘on-demand’ which is calculated per 5 minutes.
Here are pricing examples of their cloud servers.
- Small 2 (costs you $58 where you’ll get access to 1 CPU core, 1 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage, 5 TB data transfers and so on)
- Small 3 (costs you $75 where you’ll get access to 1 CPU core, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage, 5 TB data transfers and so on)
- Medium 1 (costs you $103 where you’ll get access to 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage, 5 TB data transfers and so on)
- Medium 3 (costs you $268 where you’ll get access to 4 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 90 GB SSD storage, 5 TB data transfers and so on)
Note: Almost all the web hosts that offer you free first month trials provide you 30 days money back guarantee (few hosts provide even 90 days guarantee). So you can give a try to their free trials without thinking twice. If you’re convinced, you can sign up for them and ask for a refund within 30 days if you’re not satisfied. Make sure to find out the money back guarantee for appropriate web hosts before signing up.
First month free hosting is an unbelievable service from a few web hosts that offer you a trial of their hosting services for a specific period without paying anything.
Some of the web hosts offer a whopping trial of 30 days, while others offer 14-day, 7-day, or even smaller trial periods.
Namecheap, Cloudways, Liquid Web, Flywheel, AccuWeb Hosting, Netregistry, Lithium Hosting, InterServer, CloudSigma are some of the reliable web hosts that offer free hosting trials.
Cloudways, Lithium hosting, and CloudSigma are the best web hosts that offer cloud hosting free trial.
No, to buy a web hosting free trial you don’t need a credit card even. That being said, some of the web hosts may ask for 1 cent to avoid spam, which you can pay using a PayPal account easily.
Final thoughts about best web hosting free trials
As you can see from the above list, you can find web hosts ranging from cloud hosting to shared hosting to managed hosting platforms.
There are all types of free trials included as some of them offer you 7 days free trials, few offer 30 days and some of them charge you just a penny for first month hosting.
So go through their features along with pricing plans carefully and pick the RIGHT hosting choice that suits your needs. Let us know if you’ve any questions in the comments below.