Best Web Hosting Deals
Product Name: Hosting Deals
Find best web hosting deals and offers which will help you get web hosting for even less than a dollar. Get 50% to 90% discount on web hosting products of your choice. Find best web hosts features, pros and cons and reasons to pick a specific host.
Are you looking for the best web hosting deals for 2019? You’re in the right place.
Whether you know it or not, choosing the right hosting is the first step to your website success as your hosting plays a key role in user experience and also website speed.
If you want to launch a new website and looking to get huge discount on your hosting purchase, you are on the right page where you will get 50% to 90% discount on your hosting purchase. You’ll find plenty of hosting deals where you can save more on all the hosting plans.
Are you curious to find out the best hosting offers for 2019? Let’s discuss about them without much ado.
10 Best Web Hosting Deals in 2019 to Save upto 90% Money
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Web Hosting Deals in 2019 to Save upto 90% Money
- 1. Bluehost: 66% off (Only $2.95/mo)
- 2. SiteGround: FLAT 60% Off
- 3. WPX Hosting: 50% OFF on 1st month
- 4. A2 Hosting Deal: Starts at $2.96 per month
- 5. Hostinger Sale [Live]: Costs you $0.80 per month
- 6. HostPapa Web Hosting Deal: Save 51% Money
- 7. WPEngine: #1 Managed WordPress Hosting
- 8. FlyWheel Web Hosting Deal: Best Choice for Developers
- 9. Kinsta Premium WordPress Hosting: Trending Hosting
- 10. iPage Web Hosting Deal: Starts at just $1.99 per month
|Web Hosting Name||What's the deal?||Direct Link|
|1. Bluehost||66% OFF|
|2. SiteGround||FLAT 60% OFF|
|3. WPX Hosting||50% off on 1st month|
|4. A2 Hosting||$3.92 per Month|
|5. Hostinger||Just $0.80 per month|
|6. HostPapa||Just $3.95 per month|
|7. WPEngine||Save 30%|
|8. FlyWheel||FLAT 25% off|
|9. Kinsta||FLAT 25% OFF|
|10. iPage||Just $1.99/mo|
1. Bluehost: 66% off (Only $2.95/mo)
Bluehost is the #1 shared hosting choice for most people which is hosting over 2 million websites worldwide. It is also considered as one of the most affordable hosting networks on the planet which offers excellent features.
Features of Bluehost
Here’s a list of some of the incredible features that you get with Bluehost hosting plans.
- You can install unlimited websites (except basic plan)
- Unlimited Parked Domains and Subdomains
- Unlimited Email Accounts and Email Storage
- Get unmetered website space and bandwidth
- Free SSL certificates
- Free domain for 1 year
- $200 Worth Marketing Offers
- 1 Spamexperts and 1 Domain Privacy
Pros of Bluehost
- Free domain name for a year (which instantly saves $10 to $20)
- Free SSL certificates
- Offers you $200 as marketing offers where you’ll get free ad credits with Google AdWords to promote your website online
- Offers you 1-click WordPress installation
- Bluehost offers you a 30 day money back guarantee so you can ask for a refund within 30 days if you’re not satisfied
- 24/7 toll-free number for customer service both US and worldwide
Cons of Bluehost
- Bluehost doesn’t offer monthly hosting plans (min is 1 year hosting plans). Although it makes it cheaper for annual plans when compared to monthly plans
Who’s Bluehost hosting best suited for?
If you’re looking for an affordable yet reliable hosting platform to host your sites, Bluehost is a great choice for you. Bluehost is currently offering the following pricing plans in shared hosting.
- Basic (plans start at $2.95 per month where you can install 1 website)
- Plus (plans start at $5.95 per month where you can install unlimited sites)
- Choice Plus (plans start at $5.95 per month where you can install unlimited sites)
- Go Pro (plans start at $13.95 per month where you can install unlimited sites)
2. SiteGround: FLAT 60% Off
If you’re a beginner and searching for a top notch web hosting environment that provides super faster hosting experience at affordable prices, SiteGround hosting is just for you.
Features of SiteGround
If you’re wondering about what are all the major features offered by SiteGround, here are few of them.
- Unlimited email accounts, unlimited databases
- Free website builder
- cPanel access
- SSH Access
- Free website setup and transfer
- 24/7 Technical Support
- SSD Storage with all the hosting plans to speed up your site loading times
Pros of SiteGround
Here’s a list of all the pros that you get with SiteGround hosting.
- Free Website Builder
- Free CMS Install
- Free Auto Daily Backups
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited Email Accounts & DBs
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Free SSLs
Cons of SiteGround
- Hosting gets bit expensive after an year (the first year hosting plans are way cheaper)
Who’s SiteGround hosting for?
SiteGround is suited for all kinds of bloggers who are looking for affordable hosting plans which also speed up your site loading times. Here are the shared hosting pricing plans from SiteGround.
- StartUp costs you just $3.95 per month where you can install 1 website where you’ll get 10 GB of website space and perfectly suited for 10,000 monthly website visitors. This is perfect for newbies.
- GrowBig costs you $5.95 per month where you can install multiple websites with 20 GB website space and suitable for up to 25,000 monthly visits. This plan is great for bloggers.
- GoGeek costs you $11.95 per month and you’ll get 30 GB space which is suitable for traffic up to 100,000 website visits a month. It is great if you want more space, speed and security.
3. WPX Hosting: 50% OFF on 1st month
WPX hosting is the same hosting we’re using here at Bloggers Passion. If you’re someone who’s looking for blazing fast website loading times, WPX hosting is the PERFECT hosting solution for you.
Features of WPX hosting
- Free website migration so you can transfer your website from existing host to WPX for ree
- Offers you SSL certificates for free
- WPX cloud is included with all plans
- Browser file manager server access
- WordPress Multisite support
- Offers you DDOS protection
- Covering over 20 worldwide location
- 24/7 customer support with 30 Seconds Average Response Time
- Staging Area
- Access to Email accounts
- 28 Day Automatic Full Backups
- Malware Scanning & Removal
Use this link to get 50% FLAT discount on WPX hosting
Important: Please use our personal promo code BloggersPassion (caps matter). It will give you a 50% INSTANT discount for the first month on all of WPX hosting plans.
Pros of WPX hosting
Here’s a list of all the pros you get with WPX hosting:
- Offers you “fixed for you guarantee” which means even if your site gets hacked with malware attacks, intrusions etc, WPX hosting fixes it for you (without taking a penny)
- WPX hosting offers super fast hosting environment
- Recently introduced WPX cloud to make your site loading time extremely faster
- It provides you super fast customer support where you can get replies within 30 seconds at an average
- Provides you SSD storage
- Excellent pricing plans
- Easy to use dashboard and interface where you can do pretty much everything from emails to SSL to installing WordPress
- Free website migration service
- Offers you SSL certificates for free
- Monthly hosting plans are also available
Cons of WPX hosting
- WPX hosting is bit expensive when compared to most of other hosting sites included here.
Who’s WPX hosting best suited for?
If you’re looking for the fastest, reliable and secure hosting environment to host your WordPress sites, we HIGHLY recommend WPX hosting. Yes, it will cost you few more bucks when compared to platforms like Bluehost or HostGator, but it’s worth every single penny you pay for.
That being said, WPX Hosting currently offers the following 3 pricing plans:
- Business (costs you $20.83 per month and you can host up to 5 websites with a bandwidth of 100 GB. You will also get 10 GB disk space of storage space)
- Professional (costs you $41.58 per month and you can host up to 15 websites with a bandwidth of 200 GB. You will also get 20 GB disk space of storage space)
- Elite (costs you $83.25 per month and you can host up to 35 websites with unlimited bandwidth. You will also get 40 GB disk space of storage space)
4. A2 Hosting Deal: Starts at $2.96 per month
A2 Hosting is one of the top class hosting platforms which offers exclusive Turbo Servers which help you get page loads up to 20 times faster than standard hosting. So if you’re looking for more speed and top performance, A2 Hosting is a great choice for you.
Features of A2Hosting
Here’s a list of some of the incredible hosting features offered by A2Hosting.
- Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Transfer
- Access to Turbo Server to speed up your site loading times
- Free SSL Certificate
- 24/7 Guru Crew Support
- Free Email Addresses
- Access to cPanel
- Server Rewind Backups
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Free DNS Management
- Access to Spam Filtering
Pros of A2 Hosting
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- WordPress, Drupal & Joomla optimized
- Turbo Servers (where you can get up to 20X faster)
- Extremely easy-to-use interface
- Speed, security & developer friendly
Cons of A2 Hosting
- Automatic daily backups not included (available as upgrade)
Who’s A2Hosting suitable for?
A2 Hosting is great for beginners who are looking for turbo speed hosting environment at affordable prices. A2 Hosting is offering the following 3 pricing plans.
- Lite plan which costs you $2.96 per month where you can install 1 website, get up to 5 databases, 25 email addresses, unlimited SSD disk space, unlimited data transfer/bandwidth, and a free (shared) SSL certificate.
- Swift plan costs you $3.70 per month where you can install Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Transfer, cPanel Control Panel, Free SSL & SSD
- Turbo plan costs you $7.03 per month where you can install Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Transfer, cPanel Control Panel, Free SSL & SSD, Turbo (Up To 20X Faster) and A2 Site Accelerator
5. Hostinger Sale [Live]: Costs you $0.80 per month
Hostinger is an incredible hosting provider which offers you excellent hosting solutions with useful features like optimized speed, easy to use website builder and so on. Personal free domains are included in annual Premium & Business web hosting plans on Hostinger.
Features of Hostinger
Here’s a list of some of the major features that are offered by Hostinger.
- Access to install unlimited number of websites
- 24/7 live support
- Easy website builder
- 2x WordPress optimized speed
- HTTP/2 and IPv6 enabled, PHP7
- Access to NGINX caching, GZIP compression, spam and threat detection
- Offers you the standard 30 days money back guarantee
- Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- Superior Speed Performance
- Free site builder
- Free domain name (except on the entry-level plan)
- Hosting optimized for WordPress
- Daily Backups (on advanced plan)
- Free SSL Certificate
- There’s no phone support and most importantly, not all hosting plans from Hostinger (except WordPress) come with free migration
Who’s Hostinger hosting for?
If you’re looking for the cheapest hosting plans to start your website, Hostinger is a great choice for you and here are the pricing plans offered by them.
- Single Shared Hosting costs you $0.80 per month where you can install 1 Website, 1 Email Account and 100 GB Bandwidth
- Premium Shared Hosting costs you $2.15 per month where you can install Unlimited Number of Websites, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Bandwidth, 2X Processing Power & Memory along with Weekly Backups
- Business Shared Hosting costs you $3.45 per month where you can install Unlimited Number of Websites, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Bandwidth, Daily Backups, Free SSL Certificate, 4X Processing Power & Memory
6. HostPapa Web Hosting Deal: Save 51% Money
HostPapa claims to be the Canada’s #1 web hosting company which is hosting over 500,000 sites worldwide and offers you 24/7/365 customer support experience.
Features of HostPapa
- Host unlimited domains and websites
- They guarantee 99.9% uptime on all of their hosting plans
- Offers you SiteLock and automatically scan your website daily for potential malware and threats from hackers
- Install over 400+ apps for free with 1-click including WordPress, Joomla and other essential small business tools
- Free domain name registration for your first year of hosting
- Access to their easy-to-use cPanel control panel
- Unlimited emails and databases
Pros of HostPapa
- Free website setup and unlimited bandwidth
- HostPapa offers one click installation support and customer support is provided 24/7 through live chat, phone and email. However, it’s only in weekdays.
- HostPapa guarantees 99.9% uptime
- Offers good server speed to improve your site loading times
- Domain transferring is very easy and also free
Cons of HostPapa
- No SSD drives
- No SSH (only on VPS)
Who’s HostPapa hosting suited for?
If you’re looking for an alternative to hosting sites like Bluehost and HostGator or looking for a non-EIG group of hosting companies, HostPapa is a great fit for you which currently offers you the following pricing plans.
- Starter plan costs $3.95 per month where you can host two websites, provides 100GB of disk space and ‘unlimited’ bandwidth.
- Business plan costs $3.95 per month where you can host unlimited websites, with unlimited disk space, and unlimited bandwidth
- Business Pro plan costs $12.95 per month which gives you unlimited everything
7. WPEngine: #1 Managed WordPress Hosting
WP Engine provides managed WordPress hosting which is optimized exclusively for WordPress platform. If you’re looking to launch a WordPress site, you should definitely consider WPEngine hosting.
Features of WPEngine
Here’s a list of some of the great features offered by WPEngine.
- Access to Genesis Framework
- Access to 35+ StudioPress Themes
- You’ll get 24/7 chat support
- Access to their Dev, Stage, Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- PHP 7.2 ready
- Access to Global CDN
- Page Performance
- Automated SSL certificates
Pros of WP Engine
- Offers you an incredible 60 day money-back guarantee (where mostly 99% of the hosting companies provide you a 30 days guarantee)
- Gives you free access to Genesis Framework and 35+ StudioPress themes so you’re ready to launch your site on SEO friendly framework
- It provides you built-in development, staging & production environments
- Offers you DDoS detection, hardware firewalls etc to safeguard your sites
- It is considered as the #1 managed WordPress hosting provider used by incredible marketers all around the world
- Offers you experienced WordPress team as customer support staff
Cons of WP Engine
- Won’t fit into everyone’s budget because it’s bit expensive (but worth all the money you put into it though)
Who’s WPEngine best suited for?
If you’re in a hunt for the premium hosting environment which gives you superior speeds and top notch security, WPEngine is a great fit for you. WPEngine offers you 3 pricing plans which are listed below.
Let’s quickly talk about the hosting plans offered by WPEngine
Startup pricing starts at $28 per month and gives you the following features
- Install 1 site
- 3 environments/site
- 25K visits/month
- 50GB bandwidth
- CDN & SSL included
- Migrations free
- Page Performance free
Growth pricing starts at $115 per month and gives you the features mentioned below.
- Host up to 5 sites
- 3 environments/site
- 100K visits/month
- 200GB bandwidth
- CDN & SSL included
- Migrations free and Page Performance free
Scale starts at $290 per month and you’ll get these features
- Install up to 15 sites
- 3 environments/site
- 400K visits/month
- 400GB bandwidth
- CDN & SSL included
- Migrations free
- Page Performance fre
8. FlyWheel Web Hosting Deal: Best Choice for Developers
Flywheel was founded in 2012 with the intention of improving the lives of the millions of web designers and developers worldwide that build sites on the WordPress platform. So obviously, FlyWheel is a great hosting solution for all kinds of website designers and developers.
Features of FlyWheel
Here are some of the features that you get with FlyWheel hosting plans.
- Great bandwidth
- 24/7 live chat support
- No overage charges
- Free SSL certificate
- Free staging site
- To protect your website’s important information, FlyWheel provides password protection feature.
- With its site cloning feature, you can clone an existing website which reduces the time and effort needed to create a new website.
- Free website migration service with all the hosting plans from FlyWheel
Pros of FlyWheel
- Offers staging sites
- Designed for WordPress specifically
- Nightly backups (so you can sleep peacefully)
- Ability to white label services
- Ability to close current sites
- Super speedy sites because of their hosting environment
- Free malware clean up to secure your sites
Cons of FlyWheel
- Even for single sites, the hosting is expensive (professional plan costs you $75 per month and you can only install 1 site)
Who’s it FlyWheel hosting for?
FlyWheel is exclusively for website designers and agencies looking for the superior performance. It offers multiple pricing options you can check out from their site but here are the single site hosting plans.
- Tiny plan costs you $15 per month where you can install 1 website, get up to 5,000 monthly visits, offers you 5GB disk space and 250GB bandwidth along with 24/7 live chat support and a free SSL certificate
- Professional plan costs you $30 per month where you can install 1 website, get up to 25,000 monthly visits, offers you 10GB disk space and 500GB bandwidth along with 24/7 live chat support and a free SSL certificate
- Professional plan costs you $75 per month where you can install 1 website, get up to 100,000 monthly visits, offers you 20GB disk space and 1TB bandwidth along with 24/7 live chat support and a free SSL certificate
9. Kinsta Premium WordPress Hosting: Trending Hosting
Kinsta is a superior managed WordPress hosting provider that offers super fast hosting environment and provides managed hosting services so you can focus on what matters to you the most which is blogging or website building.
Features of Kinsta
Here’s a list of some of the features you get with Kinsta hosting plans:
- It offers free SSL certificates on every single plan
- It offers a CDN integration
- Support team is available 24/7
- Gives you 30 day money-back guarantee
- Powered by Google Cloud Platform which is the same technology that Google uses, so you are in great hands!
- Offers you fast and secure server stack (PHP7, HTTP/2, NGINX, MariaDB)
Pros of Kinsta
- 99.9% uptime guarantee which is great
- 24×7 ticket and chat support
- Free website migrations
- It offers daily backups which makes it easier for you to take a restore of all your site files whenever you want
- Offers DDoS detection, hardware firewalls to protect your site from all kinds of malware and security threats
Cons of Kinsta
- Offers premium web hosting plans which start at $30 per month and definitely not budget friendly for beginners and entry level sites
Who’s Kinsta hosting suitable for?
- Starter plan comes at $30 per month that provides 1 WordPress install, can handle up to 20k visits, offers 5GB disk space and provides free SSL and CDN.
- Pro plan comes at $60 per month which offers 2 WordPress installs, handles up to 40k visits, offers 10 GB space and provides free SSL and CDN.
- Business plans come in 4 different plans where the pricing starts at $100 per month where you can get 5-40 GB of SSD storage, 1-4 free site migrations, 50-400 GB of server bandwidth. If you are running around 20 websites then you should opt this plan.
- Enterprise plans again come in 4 options starting at $600 per month and offers the amount of bandwidth these servers handle is around 600-1,500 GB. It allows you to run 40-100 WordPress sites and offer 80-200 GB of SSD storage.
10. iPage Web Hosting Deal: Starts at just $1.99 per month
iPage is another ultimate web hosting and domain registration company which is owned by the same Endurance International Group (EIG) which owns Bluehost, HostGator and so on and it is operating in the hosting industry since 1998 which is over 2 decades.
Features of iPage hosting
Here’s the features list of iPage hosting.
- 1,000s of free templates to customize your site however you want
- FREE email addresses
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited domain names allowed
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free domain for 1 year ($14.99 value)
- FREE 24/7 support to help you in any hosting related issue
- FREE drag and drop site builder
- FREE SSL Certificates to safeguard your site
- It offers you a 30-day money back guarantee
- Also offers you FREE domain transfer
Pros of iPage hosting
- You’ll get access to their $200 worth of FREE ad credits for search engines such as Google and Bing
- You can host unlimited domains within your iPage hosting account
- Offers you free site builder where you can choose from thousands of professional looking templates to design your site however you like
Cons of iPage hosting
- The introductory prices are for the first term of service only and automatically renew at the regular rate (which costs you $9.99 per month from 2nd year)
- Pricey domain names and doesn’t offer cPanel
Who’s iPage hosting most suited for?
iPage offers free domain name along with $200 marketing offers and also speed and easy hosting environment which is great for beginners. iPage currently only offers one shared hosting plan which costs $1.99 per month when you first sign up and can cost up to $9.99 per month when it is time to renew your hosting.
Here are some of the important questions you might want to know around web hosting offers for 2019.
1. Which is the best budget friendly hosting platform?
If you’re looking for the budget friendly hosting sites, you should go for Bluehost or SiteGround as both these hosting platforms offer you exceptional hosting features without compromising the quality, speed and performance and great for entry level websites.
2. How to choose the best website hosting plan?
So are you wondering about how to choose the RIGHT hosting plan for your website? We’ve few quick tips for you.
Before picking any hosting plan, make sure to consider your budget and website needs. If you’re looking for cheap hosting sites, go for sites like Bluehost, HostPapa, Hostinger or if you’re looking for super fast sites with managed hosting, you should pick hosting plans from WPX hosting, Kinsta, WP Engine and so on. Although they are bit expensive but they are worth every penny.
That said, make sure to check the following things while choosing a hosting provider to host your sites.
- 24×7 availability of customer support
- Support for servers of all types
- Access to control panel and so on
3. Can I switch hosting plans later?
Yes, at any time. Almost all of the hosting companies mentioned here offers you anytime plan upgrading or downgrade. Most hosting companies also make it extremely easy to upgrade (or downgrade) plans. For instance you can start on the basic hosting plan, and upgrade to the advanced plan as your website gets more traffic.
4. Should I go for managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting sites offers you a lot of comfort since they take care of all the details around performance, security and updates, meaning you don’t need to worry about technical details. That said, if you’re looking to launch a WordPress site, you must prefer managed WordPress hosting choices like FlyWheel, WPX hosting, WPEngine and so on.
Here’s how it looks like;
5. What is website bandwidth in hosting?
Bandwidth is a measure of the total traffic in and out of your site in a given month. Each hosting plan offers you a limit based on the number of gigabytes that can be transferred each month. Even the hosting platforms that offer you unlimited bandwidth don’t offer you unlimited bandwidth technically as they all put a threshold limit on the usage.
6. What’s an SSL certificate?
An SSL Certificate is a text document with encrypted data that you just install on your server so you can secure and encrypt sensitive communications between your website and your customers.
You can install SSL from your hosting platform (most hosting companies are now offering free SSL). An SSL certificate also makes your site go from http to secured https version.
For years, we’ve dealt with so many hosting companies ranging from HostGator to Bluehost to SiteGround to WPX hosting. That’s the reason why we only mentioned top 10 best web hosting sites that offer you excellent features.
If you’re looking to launch your site now, you must have a look at the top 10 web hosting deals for 2019 to save upto 90% money on your web hosting purchase. If you still have any questions, do let us know in the comments.