List of 170+ Quality Guest Blogging Sites Where Can Submit Guest Posts in 2018
Who else wants to become a guest blogging rock star? If you’re looking for guest blogging sites where you can post your guest posts in 2018, you’re in the right place. In this post, you’ll find a monster list of 170+ guest posting sites where you can publish your guest posts.
We all know, Google slapped lots of blog networks and websites that were selling paid kind of links or were over optimized. Lots of link building techniques, which were working in the past, may not work any more in present or future. But guest blogging is here to stay for long. Google will never penalize your website for writing a high quality guest post on a blog that’s relevant to your niche.
Get Better Rankings & More Traffic With Proven Tips:
So.. are you ready to find out the massive list of blogs that allow guest posts? Let’s jump into the details.
Use This Guest Posting Tool
I created this list because it was so difficult to find good blogs to guest post on.
Recently I found GuestPostTracker.com
It has the most up to date list of blogs that you can submit guest posts to on the internet and the software lets you track all of your submissions.
They charge a very small fee so they can keep the list completely up to date.
If you are looking to do guest posts then Guest Post Tracker is a must have tool.
Check out their website https://www.guestposttracker.com
Quick Note: Do you want to start a blog? Here’s a simple step by step tutorial on starting your own WordPress blog within 5 minutes on Bluehost.
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Guest Blogging
- List of 170 plus guest blogging sites for 2018 (With Alexa Rank & Domain Authority)
- Blogging / SEO / Marketing Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- List of Technology blogs to submit Guest Posts
- Web Design & Web Development Blogs That Allow Guest Posts
- Health /Fitness Blogs That Allow Guest Blogging
- Finance Blogs that Accept Guest Post
- Travel Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
- Photography Blogs that Accept Guest Posts
- Food Blogs that Allow Guest Blogging
- List of Fashion Blogs for Guest Post Submission
- Dogs /Pets Blog Posting Sites List
- Education Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
- Shopping Blogs that Accept Guest Posts
- Political Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Make Money Online / Internet Marketing Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Sports Blog That Accept Guest Posts
- Entrepreneurship Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Celebrity Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Self Development / Spirituality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Parenting Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- Women Guest Posting Sites List
- List of Real Estate Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
- List of News Websites That Accept Guest Contribution
- List of Law Blogs That Accept Guest Post
- How to Write A Successful Guest Post
- 5 smart writing tips for guest posts
- Guest posting checklist for 2018
- Few Quick Tips On How to Write Guest Posts That Get Accepted
The Benefits of Guest Blogging
We all know how effective the guest blogging can be, here are few benefits of guest blogging;
- For getting high quality, targeted and niche specific backlinks
- For driving more targeted traffic to our website
- For increasing our website domain authority (DA) and search engine rankings for targeted pages and targeted search terms
- For Branding purpose
- For building relationship with other bloggers and to connect with their blog readers
- To show your expertise about a specific topic or for improving your overall writing skills
In case you are unaware about SEO benefits of guest blogging, read this guest post by Jonathan. There can be many more solid and logical reasons due to which website owners and bloggers decide to go for guest blogging. Why you have decided to use guest blogging, please share in the comments section.
List of 170 plus guest blogging sites for 2018 (With Alexa Rank & Domain Authority)
Here is the ultimate list of popular blogs across different niche’s that accept guest posts. Against each blog, I have mentioned its guest blogging guidelines, contact details, its Alexa Rank and Domain Authority (DA). The following list contains blogs in Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Web Designing, Web Development, Finance, Technology and Health industry that are accepting guest posts.
Blogging / SEO / Marketing Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
List of Technology blogs to submit Guest Posts
Web Design & Web Development Blogs That Allow Guest Posts
Health /Fitness Blogs That Allow Guest Blogging
Finance Blogs that Accept Guest Post
Travel Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
More Resources: Top 20 Travel Blogs Worth Following in India
Photography Blogs that Accept Guest Posts
2. Light Stalking – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexa Rank: 68,423
Food Blogs that Allow Guest Blogging
List of Fashion Blogs for Guest Post Submission
1. Just Jared – Send Tips at email@example.com
Alexa Rank: 4,705
Dogs /Pets Blog Posting Sites List
Education Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
Shopping Blogs that Accept Guest Posts
Political Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Make Money Online / Internet Marketing Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Sports Blog That Accept Guest Posts
Entrepreneurship Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Celebrity Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Self Development / Spirituality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Parenting Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Women Guest Posting Sites List
List of Real Estate Blogs to Submit Guest Posts
List of News Websites That Accept Guest Contribution
List of Law Blogs That Accept Guest Post
How to Write A Successful Guest Post
Picking the topic for your guest post is the key
Hands down, the topic you choose for your guest post is what makes or breaks your guest posting success. So spend quality time in coming up with rock solid guest post ideas and here are few quick tips for you!
Think like a reader: Before start writing your guest post, make sure to analyze the blog audience so that you can easily find out what type of content works for them. Make sure to go through the blog’s commenting section, social media profiles etc to know what they like and dislike.
Do some quick research around the blog: You can go through the archive page or popular posts section of the blog where you want to guest post. That way you can come up with some topic ideas where you can add some unique angle to get your guest posts accepted.
Use platforms like Quora: Quora is the #1 Q & A platform which is used by millions of people worldwide which can also be used as a topic generation platform. You can use Quora to find popular and most trending questions around your niche to come up with topic ideas for your guest posts.
Do extensive research
To write a guest post that goes viral online, you need to do extensive research. You can’t spend an hour from research to writing a guest post because that kind of content rarely gets any attention. Use the following tips and you’ll be able to create a successful guest post.
Use Google search strings smartly: If you want to find sites that accept guest posts in your industry, you can use the following search terms to look for sites which accept guest posts.
- “guest post submission guidelines” + topic name
- “contributor” + topic name
- “submit guest post” + “keyword”
- “insurance blog” + “write for us”
- “guest post” + topic name
- “write for us” + topic name
- “become a guest author” + topic name
- “submit guest post” + “keyword”
Read guest post guidelines: Before writing a guest post for any website, you must know what kind of content they publish and what guest posting guidelines they follow. So make sure to go through the guest posting guidelines before you even pitch your guest posts to someone.
It all starts with building the relationship
Whether you know or not, your guest posting success will be mostly dependent on the connect with the blog owner where you want to publish your stuff.
The single most effective hack to build relationships to land guest posts on other blogs is “start commenting on other blogs”.
Yes, blog commenting helps you easily write guest posts. But here’s the thing: don’t leave one liner comments, make sure to write detailed, in-depth and thoughtful comments so they get extra attention.
Make sure to connect with the blog owners on social media sites. Almost all of the bloggers use social media sites extensively as they’ll have to connect with their audience. So they are always open to discussions, you’ll get benefits if you connect with them regularly.
5 smart writing tips for guest posts
While writing your guest posts, make sure to use the following smart writing tips and you’ll have higher chances to get your guest posts accepted almost on any website.
#1. Write in-depth guest posts
The #1 biggest mistake most people make while writing guest posts is that they keep the best articles with them and send crappy stuff as guest posts. What’s the point of creating quality content and posting it to your blog when you’ve no audience to read that content?
Instead, you can get better results if you publish that content as guest post on other blog which has bigger audience and more following. You’ll also get name, more traffic to your sites and some recognition online which you can later use to build and grow your blog audience.
So start writing in-depth guest posts. We usually write 2000 word guest posts whenever we try to publish guest posts on other blogs and that’s the reason why 9 out of 10 times, they get picked up by other sites and get some traffic and links to our own site. It works!
#2. Give solid references
One of the biggest difference between a successful guest post and a failure one is this: solid references. If someone is giving you tips without actually talking about the topic in detail or providing your reference (to research more about the topic), the guest post will be rarely useful.
So when you’re writing guest post for the next time, keep it in your mind to provide as many references as possible. If you’re using images, make sure to provide image sources by linking to the sites.
#3. Optimize for search engines
Come up with at least one primary keyword for your guest post so you get long lasting search traffic to your guest posts which ultimately helps you get more clicks and traffic in the long run.
When it comes to optimizing for search engines, title tags play a crucial role so take extra time to craft them nicely and also make sure to include a primary keyword within your title tag to get extra boost from search engines.
Make sure to avoid “stop words” within your title tags as they are always truncated and not given importance by search engine crawlers which include;
- particles (such as “if”, “then”, and “thus”)
- prepositions (such as “of”, “that”, “on” and “for”)
- pronouns (such as “he”, “we”, “which” and “her”)
- articles (such as “the”, “an” and “a”)
- auxiliary verbs (such as “am”, “is”, and “can”)
- conjunctions (such as “and”, “or”, “but” and “while”)
Quick note: Don’t EVER stuff keywords as you write, just create your content as you would normally and optimize later while writing your guest posts.
#4. Namedrop other bloggers
The best way to succeed as a guest blogger and find more guest posting opportunities is to namedrop other bloggers within your guest posts. You can include other bloggers best content within your guest posts or simply take others names to appreciate their work.
Make sure to also email them personally once your guest posts go live so either they will appreciate or promote your guest posts. Or they even might give you a chance to publish your guest posts in the future. In any case, it’s a win/win approach which gives you a solid foundation.
Here’s how it looks like;
#5. Write for online audience
Keep your sentences short. Also keep your paragraphs to 2 to 3 lines. That way others can easily skim through your content and digest your subject. Here are few quick tips to format your guest posts that’s suitable for online readers.
- Use bullet points
- Use subheadings
- Use appealing images within guest posts
- Whenever needed, credit other sources
- Use bold letters to cover important things
- Use quotes if needed
Guest post pitching is a skill
Here’s an example of an email that Leo Widrich, the co-founder of Buffer, used when pitching editors from big sites like Forbes, Inc and so on
As a guy just starting out with a few basic web design lessons, I found onextrapixel extremely helpful, so just a quick thank you on that note.
I wanted to ask if you are interested in a guest post that I have drafted, which I titled “10 Tools to Make the Most of Twitter.” It covers the latest Twitter Tools, which help me a lot to stay productive.
I hope you can let me know if you think the post could be interesting to you.
For reference on my writing style, I published recently on: [list links to other publications]
If you look at the above email pitch b Leo, you’ll notice that it’s short and sweet so make sure to write guest posting pitches which are really short and fast to consume (because no one has time to read long and boring email pitches).
Also make sure to add references or your previous guest posting links (or your own blog post links) so the blog owners get an idea about your writing style which plays a big role when accepting your guest posts.
Guest posting checklist for 2018
Here’s a 10 point checklist that will be really come in handy for you on how to write an effective guest post which goes viral in 2018 and beyond.
- Use an interesting bio: Make sure your author bio that you use within your guest posts (mostly at the end of it) is interesting and stands out from the crowd. Also link to any landing page where you can capture leads instead of linking to home page.
- Respond to the comments: Once your guest post gets published on other sites, make sure to take time to read all the comments and respond to each one of them.
- Thank the blog owner: Immediately after your guest post gets published, email the blog owner and send a thank you note for publishing your guest posts. Most people don’t do this but this simple trick opens the doors and builds strong rapport with them.
- Mention other bloggers: If you’ve linked to other bloggers blog posts or contents from your guest posts, make sure to mention and tag them in your tweets or Facebook shares so they’ll know that you’re the one who’ve name dropped them.
- Use your best stuff: One biggest mistake most people make while writing guest posts is that they don’t send their best stuff and often send crappy contents. There’s no point of doing that practice as your intention should be helping others with your content no matter where you write.
- Edit like a pro: If your guest post has grammatical mistakes, no one appreciates it including the blog owner. So read your entire guest post at least twice to remove unwanted words and you can use tools like Grammarly to find and fix any typos.
- Do it for relationships, not links: Stop writing guest posts for links or traffic. Do it for the sake of building relationships with other bloggers and you’ll succeed!
- Send your guest post in the right format: Most publishers and blog editors tell you how to format your posts in their guidelines or email them to find out what formats works best for them.
- Share it multiple times: Once your guest post goes live, make sure to tweet it, share on Facebook groups multiple times until a week. This helps you get some traction and additional traffic to your guest posts.
- Don’t stop: Don’t stop writing guest posts even if they are working for you or not. Do it for at least few months so you’ll get an idea about how much benefits you’re actually getting from publishing guest posts.
Few Quick Tips On How to Write Guest Posts That Get Accepted
So far you’ve found out the massive list of guest blogging sites. Now, let’s talk about how to write guest posts that get accepted. Guest blogging is used in all niches, but it seems to be utilized to its full potential in Blogging, SEO, Making Money Online and Social Media Niche’s only. It’s not the case that people from other industries are not using guest blogging at all. Guest blogging has started showing its potential in other big industries like Health, Finance, Travel and Entertainment etc.
Create A RELEVANT List of Guest Posting Sites
To start doing guest posts, you need to have the list of top blogs in your niche that accept guest posts. With this post, I’m aiming at solving this problem of yours by sharing the list of 170 plus blogs with their contact details and popularity (Domain Authority and Alexa Rankings) in different niches that accept guest posts.
Here’s how the outline of Buffer looks like;
Approach Guest Blogging Websites
What you have to do is approach owners or concern persons of these blogs with a polite email. You should highlight your intention to write guest posts for them. And in case you have already written guest posts for some popular blogs in your niche, please mention them as well in your email.
Once you are finished with sending guest blogging request emails to 8-10 bloggers in your niche, wait for their responses. You should receive positive response from most of blog representative, as they are always hungry for fresh, unique and targeted contents for their blogs. Click here to know how to Build Your Reputation as a Guest Blogger.
Write Problem Solving Guest Posts
Once you have received 1-2 positive responses against your guest post request, it’s time to show your blogging skills to the rest of world. In case you don’t know how to write excellent guest posts, this is the step-by-step manual you should follow for the same. Once you are finished with writing a targeted guest post as the guest post guidelines, send it over to the concerned person. Now write one more guest post and send it to the next blog owner expecting a guest post from you.
General Guest Blogging Guidelines
There are some general principles or guidelines you should follow while doing guest blogging. Here is that list:
- You should use your best work as guest post
- Don’t submit the same guest post to multiple blog owners
- Don’t send duplicate or guest post with bad English. You should proofread your guest post before sending
- Follow the guidelines of each blogger to increase the chances of your guest post being accepted on their blog
- Don’t send too many emails to a blog owner for any reason and if you must, you need to be very polite in your approach
- You should include self-promotional links in a guest post as per its blog owner guidelines. Each blog owner has its own style of giving credit to guest bloggers for their work.
Now I’m seeking help from my blog readers. With this special post, I have compiled the list of 170+ guest blogging sites to write guest posts in 2018.
How to build more quality links in 2018:
- List of free local business listing sites for more exposure
- List of high quality free directory submission sites
- Top Social Bookmarking Sites to get quality links in 2018
Final thoughts on guest blogging sites for 2018
We would love to see those great guest posting sites in the list mentioned above. We’re aiming at making it as the one stop shop for guest bloggers seeking websites for guest blogging. Let us know if you’ve any guest blogging sites recommendations. Do you know any popular blog in any niche that accept guest post, please let us know in the comments section.