Mangools SEO Tools Review $34/month (with 30% OFF)
Gone are the days when people used to spend money for each SEO tool. With Mangools tools, you can get access to 3 amazing SEO tools, KWFinder, SERPWatcher and SERPChecker. Get instant 30% discount for a limited time.
If you’re looking for ways to boost your search engine traffic, I’ve a quick tip for you: get access to the right SEO tools.
Yes, although getting access to some tools require money. But that’s what blogging is all about. You can only make money from blogging if you’re willing to invest your money and time. That’s where few SEO tools come into handy.
If you’re blogging for a while, you must have heard about KWFinder, right?
KWFinder is one of the widely used and most effective tools for doing keyword research. If you’re like me, you’ll spend more time on finding as many profitable keywords as possible.
The brand behind KWFinder is Mangools which is run by 4 amazing tech nerds and they are growing strong.
Table of Contents
- So what is Mangools?
- Mangools Review: 3 Amazing SEO Tools Under One Roof (with 30% instant discount!)
- 1. KWFinder Review: The Ultimate Keyword Research Tool
- 2. SERPWatcher Review: The ONLY Rank Tracking Tool You Need
- 3. SERPChecker Review: Do Competitor Analysis Easily
- What about the pricing of Mangools SEO tools?
- Get 30% instant discount (only for Bloggers Passion readers)
- Pros and cons of Mangools SEO tools
- Few questions you might have about Mangools tools
- Final thoughts about Mangools SEO Tools Review
So what is Mangools?
Mangools is a SEO tools package which consists of 3 SEO tools (another 1 is coming soon!).
Let me briefly explain what these 3 SEO tools are all about so we can discuss about each one of them in detail in this Mangools review post. Ready?
1. KWFinder: Struggling to find high traffic generating keywords? KWFinder is for you then. This is one of my favorite SEO tools for finding tons of profitable keywords really quickly. This is your keyword research campaign. The KWFinder tool has three ways of searching: By “suggestions”, “autocomplete” and “questions”. Each of them gives you amazing results to find hidden long tail keywords.
2. SERPWatcher: This is a rank tracking tool. Want to find your keyword rankings really quickly and more accurately? This is the tool that you need.
3. SERPChecker: If you want to quickly understand your competitor strategies, this tool is for you which helps you in your SEO competitor analysis. This is the only tool you required to do a thorough competitor analysis which provides over 45 metrics (including Moz, Majestic tools information etc).
So there you go. That’s the brief discussion of the Mangools tools that consist of the above 3 amazing SEO tools. I hope you now have a better idea about what each SEO tool is about. Let’s now jump into the details where we’ll discuss about them in detail.
Mangools Review: 3 Amazing SEO Tools Under One Roof (with 30% instant discount!)
1. KWFinder Review: The Ultimate Keyword Research Tool
So how to use KWFinder to find really great long tail keywords that increase your overall website traffic and sales?
Here’s a simple step by step tutorial on using KWFinder for doing keyword research.
Step 1: Go to KWFinder and enter any keyword of your choice.
In the above example, I’m using WordPress plugins as a keyword to find relevant and great long tail keywords related to it. You can also pick any country as you wish (US, India, UK etc). Set your preferred language and hit “Find Keywords”.
Step 2: Once you hit on Find keywords button, it will provide you all the relevant keywords along with a ton of information. See below for more.
Let’s now discuss about each of them. First, we’ll begin with the keyword suggestions part.
In the keyword suggestion part, you’ll notice a ton of things along with the keyword suggestions and their estimate traffic. Have a look at the screenshot below.
So what do you notice apart from the keyword ideas that are relevant to your desired keywords? And what do they mean? Let me explain them to you quickly.
- Trend – trend of search in the last 12 months
- Search – average monthly search volume (exact match) in the last 12 months
- CPC – average cost per click of the listed keyword
- PPC – level of competition in PPC advertising (min = 0; max = 100)
- DIFF – SEO difficulty of a keyword, based on SEO stats (DA, PA, MR, MT – we’ll talk about these in a short while) of the pages on the first Google SERP (min = 0; max = 100)
So those are the factors you need to know before trying to find the most valuable long tail keywords in your industry?
Now let’s talk about the 2nd part i.e keyword difficulty which shows how difficult it is to rank for a particular keyword on Google search results.
The example keyword i.e WordPress plugins has a keyword difficulty of 63 out of 100 which is pretty hard to rank for on Google (if you’re aiming to get top 3 results). Along with the keyword difficulty, you’ll also notice the monthly search volume trend (so you can easily find out whether your desired keyword is still trending or not).
Pro tip: Always use the following keyword difficulty chart if you want to pick the better keywords with less difficulty. The best keyword difficulty range is picking keywords below 40.
Now, let’s talk about the final part of the KWFinder tool i.e SERP analysis (which shows the top pages that are already ranking on Google top 10 results). You’ll also see a ton of other important metrics such as DA, PA, estimated visits to know your competition level for your desired keyword.
If you’re confused about DA, PA and other metrics, here’s a brief explanation about those terms so you can understand them better while calculating the keyword competency.
- Google SERP – top results from Google search for the selected keyword. Overall SEO score is computed as the average of the SEO competitiveness of the top 10 pages. Red colour = big SEO competitiveness. Green colour = low SEO competitiveness.
- DA – Domain Authority (developed by Moz) predicts how well a website will rank on search engines
- PA – Page Authority (developed by Moz) predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines
- MR – MozRank of the URL represents a link popularity score reflecting the importance of any given website on the Internet.
- MT – MozTrust of the URL is similar to MozRank, but rather than measuring link popularity, it measures trustworthiness of the link
- Links – the number of external authority-passing links to the URL
- FB – the number of Facebook shares for the URL
- Rank – SEO competitiveness rank – the higher it is, the harder it is to compete. (min = 0; max = 100)
- Est. visits – estimated visits per month on this SERP position
Make sure to read the above factors carefully so it will be easier for you to pick up the right keywords with more profitability and low competition.
Step 3: Now that you know most of the metrics given by KWFinder, it will be now easier to find the low competitive long tail keywords for your desired keyword (so you can increase your search traffic and sales by using them within your sites).
Let’s see how you can pick the best keywords from the list.
Once you enter the desired keyword of your choice, sort the results by search so you can ignore all the high monthly volume keywords.
Focus on finding keywords with search volume below 2000 (monthly searches) so you can get quicker rankings on Google. For the keyword we used as an example, here are some of the best keyword ideas with an average search volume of 1900 searches.
As you can see from the above screenshot, you will also notice that difficulty of the keyword is around 50 (which is good to target). That’s how you pick the best long tail keywords with low volume and average keyword difficulty to rank quickly on Google search results.
Another quick tip to find great long tail keywords really fast is to use filters. Just on click on filters button and enter your desired elements to continue. It looks something like this;
In the above screenshot, I entered a max of 2000 in search volume (so it will only show keywords with monthly search volume below 2000 searches). And I also used SEO difficulty score as a max of 55. Once you set filter, it will display all the keywords after applying those filters. Here’s the end result.
Just have a look at the above screenshot and you’ll find a TON of long tail keywords with low competition (low search volume), better CPC and less keyword difficulty. If you target such kind of long tail keywords by using long form of content, you’ll start getting a ton visitors to your sites in no time.
You can also export all the keyword data into .CSV files so you can work on them later or with your team. This is so much helpful for people who are working on their SEO projects frequently.
So that’s how you can use KWFinder to find low competitive and highly profitable long tail keywords really quickly.
Let’s now talk about some of the features of KWFinder so you can understand even better about how it can help you with your keyword research.
Why should use KWFinder over other keyword research tools?
Let’s now discuss about KWFinder in this detailed Mangools review post. Here are some of the best features of KWFinder.
- Find highly profitable long tail keywords within seconds.
- Lots of filters to eliminate all the bad keywords (keywords with high difficulty or those keywords that are hard to rank for).
- Get localised keyword suggestions.
- You’ll also get instant access to Google autocomplete.
- Gives you the most accurate keyword information (so you can pick the best ones and eliminate the others easily).
- SERP analysis at one place. Find out your top competitors for your desired keywords to know why they are ranking on top in the first place!
2. SERPWatcher Review: The ONLY Rank Tracking Tool You Need
Now, let’s talk about Mangools SERPWatcher which is really helpful for tracking your keyword rankings on Google.
In the following simple tutorial you will discover how you can use this SEO tool to track your keywords and their performance.
Quick note: Before tracking your keywords, make sure to set up a new tracking by entering the domain you want to track by also choosing the desired location (where your target audience are). Now let’s dive into the details.
Step 1: Enter a list of keywords you want to track
To know where your keywords are ranking already on Google search, you need to enter the keywords that you want to track ranks for. In the below example, I entered 2 of the keywords that we’re already ranking for on Google. Let’s see how this tool helps in tracking keywords.
As you can see above, we entered 2 keywords and mentioned India as the location to set up new tracking data.
Once you click on Start tracking button, it will immediately start tracking your keywrods.
It takes some time (not fast enough) to give all the keyword related data that you entered.
Step 2: Watch how your keywords are performing on Google search
Within a few minutes, you’ll get all the tracking data of your keywords on SERPWatcher. Here’s how it looks like.
In the above screenshot, you can clearly see things like tracking elements that include;
- Today keyword position
- Change (if there’s any in your keyword positions)
- Average position
- Best position
- Total search volume
In the above example, monthly volume is 1600 for adsense alternatives keyword. And I know that’s what I’m getting traffic for that keyword. So the data is really accurate.
Apart from that, you’ll notice dominance index:
It’s showing around 61% which is really good.
The Dominance Index is an aggregated metric that represents your unique share of the whole possible organic traffic based on current keyword positions. If the keyword is getting around 60% dominance index that means it is currently getting around 60% of whole search traffic for that keyword.
This index is calculated using 5 factors:
- Tracked keywords
- Search volumes
- Current positions
- Avg. CTR for a particular position
- Potential value as if you ranked first for all tracked keywords
So that’s how you can alter your keyword dominance for any particular keyword.
You’ll also get how many estimated visits per month you’re getting from those keywords.
Here’s the data for our entered keywords.
In the above screenshot, you can see that the estimated visits per day is around 600 (which is combined for 2 keywords) which is again true. Which also gives you a fair idea about how many visits a keyword is bringing you every day from search engines.
So you can make more changes to those posts by updating them or building more links.
Along with that, this tool also shows you the keyword position distribution which is shown as below.
This is really handy for keyword tracking lovers to know how their keywords are contributing on search page results. So what are you waiting for?
Start using SERPWatcher to immediately start tracking your keyword positions on Google search results. If you’re still not convinced, here are some of the amazing features listed below.
Why use SERPWatcher?
SERPWatcher has the following amazing features.
- You can easily find out the estimated visits, Dominance index and ranking distribution charts, as well as daily rankings for any particular keyword using this tool.
- It has a unique metric called dominance index (which tells you how dominant your keyword on Google search is).
- You’ll also get access to reports that you can download in .CSV formats.
- You can track both desktop and mobile results.
- You can easily use tags to organise all your keywords.
- You’ll also get daily updates about your current keyword positions on Google search.
- You can also track results for specific locations where your target audience are based on and you can do a ton of more stuff with it!
3. SERPChecker Review: Do Competitor Analysis Easily
This is a powerful SEO tool used to find your competitors. Simply enter a keyword that you want to rank for and this tool gives you a thorough idea along with some important SEO metrics.
Let’s talk about it in step by step guide below.
Quick note: Make sure to have an account on Mangools tools so you can access each and every tool that’s discussed here. If you already have a mangools account, you can start using SERPChecker automatically and no need to create another account.
Step 1: Enter a keyword that you want to rank for.
In the above example, I entered best Indian blogs and mentioned India as the desired location (you can also pick whether you want to know desktop or mobile competitors for that specific keyword in Google).
Step 2: Upon clicking on the analyze SERP button, you’ll get access to all the important information related to the keyword. Here’s what I got.
As you can see in the above screenshot, you’ll get a ton of information including;
- SEO difficulty
- Top results (for your entered keyword)
- Other SEO metrics like DA, PA etc
The above factors are enough for you to understand the difficulty of any keyword that you want to rank for. If the keyword difficulty is less (below 50), you can easily go for it and get better rankings for that keyword with minimal efforts.
So that’s how you use SERPChecker tool to analyse the competition for any particular keyword so you can estimate how easy or difficult for you to rank for it.
Why use SERPChecker?
Here are some of the amazing benefits of using this tool.
- You can easily conduct a thorough research of your competitors
- You can easily identify mobile vs desktop search results
- You can do a thorough competitor social signals analysation along with their SEO metrics
- Get localized SERP results
- You can easily evaluate the organic search results
So all the above mentioned 3 SEO tools come into one package which is called Mangools tools. Let’s now talk about the pricing of it so you’ll know whether it’s worth your money or not.
What about the pricing of Mangools SEO tools?
First things first. If you’re just starting out and looking for a free way to use Mangools 3 SEO tools, here’s what you need to know.
Mangools FREE account
You can grab a free account by just registering on their site. And every free account includes 3 lookups per 24 hours and 50 related keywords per search. No credit card needed!
If you’re serious about getting better results, try their premium version where you can get much more features. They currently have 3 pricing plans which are mentioned below.
Let’s now discuss about each one of them so you can get a better idea about the right plan that suits your business and budget.
1. Mangools Basic plan: This is the basic plan suitable for solopreneurs, bloggers and SEO enthusiasts. This plan costs you $29/mo (billed annually, $349 per year).
You’ll get access to the following features.
- 100 KW lookups per 24 hours
- 100 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 200 Related keywords per search
- 100 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 200 Tracked keywords
- Unlimited Tracked domains
- Daily Rank updates
2. Mangools Premium plan: This is the perfect plan suitable for entrepreneurs, full-time bloggers and SEO experts. This plan costs you $39/mo (billed annually, $469 per year).
You’ll get the following features with this plan:
- 500 KW lookups per 24 hours
- 500 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 500 Related keywords per search
- 500 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 700 Tracked keywords
- Unlimited Tracked domains
- Daily Rank updates
3. Mangools Agency plan: This is the advanced plan suitable for digital marketers, and perfect for those who are running agencies. This plan costs you $79/mo (billed annually, $949 per year).
You’ll get the following features with this plan:
- 1200 KW lookups per 24 hours
- 1200 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 700 Related keywords per search
- 1200 SERP lookups per 24 hours
- 1500 Tracked keywords
- Unlimited Tracked domains
- Daily Rank updates
So what are you waiting for? If you’re enjoying this KWFinder review with the combination of Mangools review, give a try to them and I’ve a good news for you!
Get 30% instant discount (only for Bloggers Passion readers)
Important Note: when you purchase Mangools tools have using this exclusive link (Bloggers Passion recently tied up with Mangools to give you a special discount), you can save a ton of money.
You’ll get 30% INSTANT discount when you use our link.
So how do you get 30% instant discount on Mangools tools? Follow the below mentioned instructions.
Step 1: Click on this special link to get 30% discount.
You’ll instantly see a dialogue box with the above message (that you got 30% discount).
Step 2: The prices changes from $349 per year to just $244 an year (by using our exclusive link). That’s almost $100 instant save on the basic plan itself.
Or if you don’t have so much budget to buy an yearly plan, you can even opt for their monthly plans (where you’ll get 30% discounts on them too!).
Step 3: Enjoy using Mangools tools and boost your search traffic and sales!
Pros and cons of Mangools SEO tools
I can’t really wrap up this Mangools SEO tools review without talking about their pros and cons. So let’s get started to find out them.
Here are the pros of using Mangools SEO tools (including KWFinder, SERPWatcher and SERPChecker).
- You get access to 3 amazing tools which are KWFInder (useful keyword search tool), SERPChecker (great search results analyzer) and SERPWatcher (amazing keyword tracking tool).
- Extremely easy to use. Just sign into your account, enter your keywords and boom. It works like magic.
- Priced well (you get access to 3 amazing SEO tools at one price!)
- Gives you access to a ton of keyword ideas (if you’re a keyword research nerd, you’ll love this tool)
- Easy to access trend charts (which are useful if you want to target trending topics and long tail keyword ideas)
- The user interface of each of their tools is incredible (even if you’re using their tools for the first time, you’ll find it extremely easy to use, thanks to their intuitive interface)
- Takes bit time to load data and the keyword difficulty varies sometimes
- Sometimes SERPWatcher doesn’t show up history data
- Only 24 hours of refund policy (but I understand!)
Few questions you might have about Mangools tools
Is this tool free to use? How many tools do I get access to when I sign up?
Yes, although Mangools 3 SEO tools are premium (please refer to the pricing plans above) but they also have a free plan that includes 3 keyword lookups in a 24 hours & 50 related keywords per search. Yes, their free version is limited but sufficient enough to have a better idea about how their tools work in general.
When you sign up for their premium plans (they currently have 3 pricing plans as discussed above in the pricing section), you’ll get access to 3 of their tools that include KWFinder, SEOWatcher, SEOChecker.
They are also launching the 4th tool called LinkMiner very soon (which is going to be an easy-to-use backlink checker tool focusing on backlinks that matter).
How easy it is to use these tools?
Extremely easy to use even if you’re using it for the first time. Also they give you access to app for each of those 3 SEO tools so you can find keywords, track them and analyse competitors really quickly and effortlessly.
You simply have to log into your dashboard, enter any keywords of your choice and the tools do the remaining stuff. It’s as simple as that.
How Mangools tools are different from other SEO tools like SEMrush?
That’s a great question. If you’re reading Bloggers Passion for a while, you know how much I love SEMrush (it’s an all-rounder SEO tool but very expensive for most beginning bloggers, starts at $100 per month!).
Whereas Mangools is a unique set of SEO tools package focused on giving you the best SEO keyword related results. The pricing of these tools is also not too shabby. Yes, still they cost you a lot but considering the efficiency of those tools, they are worth every single penny.
How can I get started with Mangools tools? Is there any discount available?
Getting started with Mangools tools is pretty easy. Simply click on this link and create an account for yourself to start using all the 3 SEO tools (1 more is coming soon!) to boost your search rankings and sales.
Regarding the discount, yes, for Bloggers Passion readers you’ll get an instant 30% DISCOUNT (only for limited time).
Make sure to use this link to get 30% discount on Mangools tools.
What if I’m not satisfied?
If you are not satisfied they will issue a full refund within 24 hours of your payment. You may also have the ability to upgrade, downgrade or cancel the service any time in your Mangools account.
That being said, I suggest you to give a try to free version at first and if you think their tools are right for your business, go ahead and grab any of their plans according to your budget.
You can also reach out to them via email@example.com if you ever have any questions. As they have loyal team, you can expect really quick responses.
Other than that, if you still have any questions related to using the tools discussed here, you can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be glad to respond to your questions.
Browse more SEO Tools:
- Unbiased SEMrush Review with 14 days free trial
- SEMrush vs Ahrefs: Which is best Tool?
- Moz vs SEMrush: Comparison of best seo tools
- SEMrush vs LongTailPro: Comparison of best keyword research tools
- Top Moz Alternatives You can try in 2019
Final thoughts about Mangools SEO Tools Review
With an easy to use interface, one click to find a ton of golden long tail keyword ideas and great customer support, using Mangools tools is a no brainer. The pricing is also affordable and way better than other SEO tools.
If you’re someone who’s looking for one tool that gives access to everything from keyword research to rank tracking to competitor analysis, Mangools is the perfect choice for you.
So what are your thoughts? Did you like this detailed Mangools review useful? Are you going to try their tools? Share your thoughts in the comments below and let me know what you think.