Top 10 Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs to Use to Make Money In 2019
If you’re looking for top pay per click affiliate programs to use in 2019 to earn more as a publisher & affiliate, this is for you where you’ll find some of the best PPC affiliate programs.
Advertisers are spending billions of dollars every single year on Google AdWords, social media sites like Facebook and so on.
Do you know why are they spending so much money? They all want traffic to their websites, landing pages, products to generate high quality leads and increase their revenue.
Did you know that the average CPC in AdWords across all industries is $2.69 for search and $0.63 for display and the most expensive keywords are almost $55 per click?
Here’s where PPC affiliate programs are extremely helpful for publishers such as bloggers to earn more money by displaying their ads.
What does it mean by PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click which is an advertising model where advertisers pay commission to the publishers whenever one of their ads is clicked. (i.e bloggers, affiliate marketers who are showing their ads on their sites).
Here’s how PPC advertising works in general.
So without much ado, let’s talk about some of the widely used and top Pay Per Click affiliate programs you can use in 2019 to earn more money per click.
Top Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs In 2019 (For Publishers & Affiliates)
Table of Contents
- What does it mean by PPC?
- Top Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs In 2019 (For Publishers & Affiliates)
- Top 3 Insider Tips to Earn More from PPC Affiliate Programs
- FAQs About PPC Pay Per Click affiliate programs
Bidvertiser is a direct advertising network that you can use to monetize your websites by placing several ad formats including PPC ads.
How to make money using Bidvertiser as an affiliate?
You can literally monetize everything from websites and toolbars, extensions to mobile apps, search and domains. Unlike other PPC affiliate programs mentioned on this list, Bidvertiser has very low minimum payout limit. That is, if your site makes even $10, you can withdraw your money through various options such as PayPal, Payza, wire and check.
It also offers you a ton of ad formats including display banners, pop unders, sliders, smartlinks, XML and programmatic etc to promote their referral program to earn more money as an affiliate.
Why should you use Bidvertiser?
Bidvertiser is in the display direct advertising industry for over 10 years now and gives you access to thousands of advertisers worldwide.
Bidvertiser guarantees 100% full coverage for desktop and mobile worldwide with real time optimization models and it also offers you instant account setup where you can literally start monetizing by using Bidvertiser ads on your website within a few minutes.
Features of using this Bidvertiser Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Here’s why you should use Bidvertiser PPC affiliate program.
- A min threshold limit of just $10 (so you get paid even if you earn over $10)
- Variety of payment options including PayPal, Payza, wire and check
- Wide range of ad formats to choose from which include banners, pop unders, sliders, direct links, XML. JSONP, programmatic and so on
- Instant free setup
- Gives you access to completely safe ads to monetize any level of website traffic
How to sign up for this Bidvertiser PPC affiliate program?
Become a publisher with Bidvertiser and start monetizing everything online ranging from websites, toolbars, extensions and plugins to mobile apps.
RevenueHits is a self-service ad platform which is operated by the leading media tech company Intango LTD which provides digital advertising optimization for publishers to earn money with their website traffic.
How to make money using RevenueHits as an affiliate?
With RevenueHits referral program, you can refer publishers like bloggers, affiliate marketers and email marketers to sign up to RevenueHits for free and you can earn up to 10% of their earnings for an entire year (that is 12 whole months).
Once you’ve signed up with their referral program, you’ll get a referral link with your unique ID that you can share on your website or anywhere else on the web to start sending publishers to try their referral program. For each successful sign up, you’ll earn 10% of their revenue.
Quick note: For the first year, you receive 10% of the revenues made by referred publishers who earn more than $1,500 and you will earn 5% of the ones who earn less than $1,500.
You can click on this special link to sign up to RevenueHits affiliate program completely for free and start earning more money as an affiliate.
Here’s our earning report from RevenueHits affiliate program.
As you can see from the above, we’ve made the following stats using it.
- Sent 1181 new people to sign up
- Made $314 revenue from them
Why should you use RevenueHits?
The biggest reason to consider RevenueHit is gives you access to over 5,000 advertisers in different industries including Dating, Mobile, Shopping, Coupons, Travel, Entertainment, Gaming, Software and Lead Generation.
It also offers you industry leading commissions per click and the minimum payment threshold is $20 for PayPal and Payoneer and $500 for wire transfers.
Biggest benefits of using this RevenueHits Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Few reasons to use this RevenueHits PPC affiliate program.
- It offers you a wide range of flexible pricing models: CPA, CPI, CPL and CPM
- Over 5000 advertising pool to choose from
- Industry leading payouts
- Free to sign up and instant setup
How to sign up for RevenueHits PPC affiliate program?
Click here to sign up for RevenueHits to become a publisher on their platform and start earning more with your website’s traffic.
Skimlinks is one of the most popular and highly demanding in-text and contextual advertising platform that offers excellent earnings to its publishers.
How to make money using Skimlinks as an affiliate?
The #1 reason to promote Skimlinks referral program is they give you a whopping amount of money where they give you 35% of what they earn for a year for each publisher you refer.
Skimlinks provides you a ton of promo materials like disclosure badges, text, and custom Banner ads to promote their referral program to make money as an affiliate.
Once you’ve signed up with them, you’ll get a unique referral ID you can use to send new referrals and any commissions earned from publishers you refer (during their first year with us) will automatically be credited to your account.
Why should you use Skimlinks?
If you’re an affiliate with Skimlinks, you’ll also get access to their referral program where you can promote Skimlinks and you’ll earn a whopping 35% of what Skimlinks earns for a year for each publisher you refer.
Key features of using Skimlinks as Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Major reasons to use Skimlinks PPC affiliate program.
- As an affiliate, you get 75 percent of the revenue split from Skimlinks platform
- If you’re a WordPress user, it also gives you access to their plugin which helps you easily integrate with Skimlinks on website
- The ability to automatically convert user product references into affiliate links
Skimlinks offers payment by Direct Deposit or PayPal to publishers with US or UK bank accounts. If you’re located outside the US or UK, they offer payment by PayPal only. The minimum payout is $10 and they operate on a Net-90 basis.
How to sign up for Skimlinks PPC affiliate program?
Click here to join Skimlinks and start promoting their ads to generate lucrative earnings each month.
Infolinks is considered as one of the best AdSense alternatives which is used by over 100,000 publishers worldwide.
How to make money using Infolinks as an affiliate?
Did you know that by using Infolinks referral program, you can refer new publishers to Infolinks and earn 10% of their revenue for 12 months. Yes, by joining their referral program, you can do that.
You can use this exclusive link publisher referral program where you’ll get a unique referral ID after joining it (sign up is free) where you’ll also get access to real-time active site counter and reports.
Besides that you’ll also get access to a wide selection of banners that you can use to promote their referral program to make money as their affiliate.
Here’s our earning sample from Infolinks.
Quick tip: You can also earn 20% more revenue with every successful sign up for six months if you set ad code live within 24 hours of joining and are approved.
Why should you use Infolinks?
Infolinks provide you a wide range of ad format units to monetize your website’s traffic and here are some of the ad formats that Infolinks provide you;
Infolinks has a minimum payout threshold of $50 and it has variety of payment options PayPal, eCheck or Payoneer as their mode of payment. To get paid, you need to make at least $50 or more to get your earning on PayPal.
Some of the benefits of using this Infolinks Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Here’s why you should use Infolinks PPC affiliate program.
- It uses smart ad unit targeting system to show highly relevant ads on your website
- Large pool of thousands of advertisers
- Infolinks gives you access to a variety of ad formats to monetize your site
- It also offers mobile ads to monetize your mobile traffic
How to sign up for this Infolinks PPC affiliate program?
Click on this exclusive link to visit their sign up form and enter your website’s URL and then you can sign up either using your email or Facebook credentials.
Adblade content style ad platform where you get paid for every click that you get on the PPC ads placed on your site.
How to make money using Adblade as an affiliate?
If you want to promote a PPC affiliate network that has excellent tracking and reporting that includes everything from real-time reporting to providing information around number of impressions shown, click-through rate, cost-per-action, cost-per-click and so on, you should pick Adblade that will help you grow revenue by attracting top advertisers around the world.
Adblade will not send you a payment if the amount owed to you is less than $100 and the payment will be made through PayPal only.
Why should you use Adblade?
Adblade claims that content style based ads receive 3 times more clicks than standard display ads so if you’re looking to get paid more for every click that your visitors generate through your website ads, give a try to Adblade network.
The major reasons to use Adblade Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Here’s why you should prefer this PPC affiliate program.
- Widely used (over 300,000 sites are using Adblade to monetize their traffic)
- Large pool of advertisers
- Offers you excellent display ad requirements including standard IAB units along with Adblade’s proprietary News Bullets (which is a premium unit that delivers 3x better performance)
- Gives you access to real time reporting (so you can easily find out the number of impressions, click-through rate, cost-per-action, cost-per-click and so on)
There are two types of payment options check or ACH direct deposit. If being paid through ACH, you must have earned at least $100. If you choose international bank wire, you must have earned at least $250 to get your payment.
Adblade uses net 30 day payout plan after the end of each calendar month which means all your August earnings are paid October 1st, February earnings are paid April 1st and so on
How to sign up for this PPC affiliate program?
Visit this link to become a publisher and pick a choice depending on your unique pageviews per month, you can fill out the required information to be a part of their network.
If you’re looking for a native advertising platform to monetize your website traffic with high conversion rates, Outbrain should be your top pick.
How to use Outbrain to make money as an affiliate?
Outbrain Engage is one of the premium PPC programs which can be actually used as a network that helps you promote sponsored content through your blogs or website to earn more money.
Here are some of the ways you can use Outbrain to make money as an affiliate.
- Sponsored content (where you can drive traffic to content you get paid for)
- Audience exchange
- Lookalike audiences
- Traffic shaping
- Native engage server
Your earnings really depend on how much traffic your website gets and how many people are clicking on the sponsored content that you’re presenting on your blog. It’s as simple as that.
Why should you use Outbrain?
The #1 reason to use Outbrain is it provides you native advertising wherein you can show your ads in following ways;
- “In-Feed” ads (ads that appear in your news feed on social networks your Facebook or Twitter feed)
- Search & promoted listings (ads that appear at the top of your Google or in the sidebar content recommendations)
- Recommended articles (ads that appear below the article you just read)
- You can also display video recommendations if you’re providing video based content
Did you know that 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads? Here’s where Outbrain works like a charm. Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don’t really look like ads and they are naturally integrated into some existing content.
Key benefits of using Outbrain Pay Per Click affiliate program:
Some reasons to consider Outbrain PPC affiliate program.
- Offers native advertising options to display PPC ads which are non-disruptive
- Outbrain is the industry leading ad platform used by millions worldwide
- Offers you access to article based ads, mobile optimized or video content ads
- Also offers you to monetize your website in various ways such as popup ads, in-stream ads, interstitial ads, articles
Here are some interesting stats about Outbrain you should know.
- Over 275 BILLION content recommendations every month with over 500 MILLION people worldwide and
- 70% Outbrain traffic comes from organic recommendations
How to sign up for this Outbrain PPC affiliate program?
Click here to start using Outbrain and fill out all the details to get started as a publisher for their platform.
Taboola is undoubtedly one of the widely popular ad publishing networks which is serving over 450 billion recommendations to more than 1.4 billion unique visitors every month worldwide.
How to use Taboola to make money as an affiliate?
Taboola publisher network allows you to make money as an affiliate by helping you to promote it across all platforms online including apps and newsletters, websites and so on.
You can use Taboola publisher network to make money in the following ways;
- Through sponsored content
- Through sponsored videos
You’ll get timely payouts where you can get monthly revenue installments 45 days after the end of the service month which means, if the revenue from January will be paid on the 15th of March.
Why should you use Taboola?
The #1 reason to use Taboola over other PPC affiliate programs is that it offers a wide range of ad units along with video ad monetization where you can easily monetize your video content too.
Did you know that adding a video unit often provides publishers with an additional $3-9 CPM?
Taboola offers you a unique feature known as User Visit Value which allows you to calculate the effectiveness of your campaigns by tagging URLs with UTM codes so you can drive more traffic to your websites and increase your overall earnings really quickly.
The main reasons to consider Taboola Pay Per Click affiliate program:
- Gives you access to highly insightful actionable data insights, A/B testing and alerts to help you quickly increase your earnings
- It provides you the ability to exchange audience where you can drive quality traffic to your website by exchanging traffic with partner and third party sites easily
- You can also monetize your video content where you can easily embed your own video player to include PPC ads and analytics from Taboola platform
All the commissions are paid out to you monthly to your Payoneer account (they don’t have access to PayPal payouts) and you’ll get your commissions 45 days after the end of the service month. This means, for example, that revenue from August will be paid on the 15th of October.
How to sign up for Taboola PPC affiliate program?
Click here to sign up for Taboola as a publisher and start monetizing your website in various ways.
Clicksor is one of the widely popular PPC affiliate programs where it offers contextual ads to help you make money from your website.
How to use Clicksor to make money as an affiliate?
Clicksor’s affiliate program is one of the few PPC affiliate programs that lets you make money by referring your friends, family or even colleagues who successfully sign up for Clicksor where you can earn up to 20% commission as an affiliate on initial deposit you produce.
Once you join their affiliate program, you’ll get a referral code where you can use that to place ads on your blog. Once someone clicks on banner or email link and orders Clicksor service, Clicksor confirms the order and you get commission.
Why should you use it?
It has been in the industry for over 12 years delivering real results and 3,000,000 ads served per hour. It’s used by over 196 countries audience to monetize their website’s traffic, where you’ll find a pool of over 150,000 premium publishers. It also offers you 24/7/365 customer service in case if you need any help.
Some of the major benefits of using this Pay Per Click affiliate program:
- As a publisher, you can create your own ads using Clicksor
- Payouts are available in multiple payment modes such as credit card, PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Your ads will be approved really fast usually within 2 days
- Timely payouts
How to sign up for this PPC affiliate program?
Visit this link to sign up for Clicksor as a publisher and start turning your website traffic into money.
If you want to monetize both your website’s desktop and mobile users with PPC ads you should go for Adsterra as it is considered as one of the reputed PPC networks in the world.
How to use Adsterra to make money as an affiliate?
The BIGGEST reason to sign up for Adsterra network referral program is, you can earn 5% of the revenue generated by the publishers you referred to them for a LIFETIME, yes, while other PPC affiliate networks mentioned on this provide you for an year whereas Adsterra provides you recurring commission for lifetime.
Once you’re done with the sign up process (which is free), you’ll get your unique referral link that you can share with your friends, network or blog to send new publishers to join their network. Once they join successfully using your referral ID, you’ll get paid 5% of their revenue.
Why should you use Adsterra to monetize your site?
Adsterra supports various ad formats for desktop and mobile devices including display banners, popunders, interstitials, push ups, direct links and slider ads so you’ve a wide range of options to increase your website clicks to make more money.
The commission payouts are also on time where they will pay you twice a month on Net 15 basis and the payment dates are 1 or 2 and 16 or 17 of each month.
Adsterra offers you various payment options including Bitcoin, Paypal, Wire transfer, Webmoney, Paxum and ePayments. The minimum payout amount is $100 and $1000 for Wire Transfers.
The advantages of using Adsterra Pay Per Click program:
Here are few benefits to use this PPC program.
- Payouts are made twice a month
- You can monetize in a lot of ways including display banners, popunders, interstitials, push ups, direct links and slider ads
- It offers 100% fill rate for all ad formats (it is the ratio of paid to served impressions across your website for a given period of time)
- Even if you’ve a Nepali or Hindi or Spanish language website, you can still use Adsterra as there are no language barriers on this platform
- You can use Adsterra along with other monetization methods such as Infolinks, AdSense and so on without a problem
How to sign up for Adsterra PPC affiliate program?
If you want to become a publisher of Adsterra PPC affiliate program, click on this sign up link and their support team will review your application within 48 hours.
Once your submission is approved, you will be able to contact your Dedicated Affiliate Manager who will provide you with requested ad codes that you can use within your site to monetize your traffic.
MintClicks uses automatic keyword detection and matching ad delivery to provide you highly profitable and extremely relevant PPC ads on your website so you can easily increase your website earnings.
How to use MintClicks to make money as an affiliate?
Unlike most of the other PPC affiliate networks mentioned on this list, MintClicks allows you to earn money for every click you generate.
Yes, most of the sites listed here either pay you for every successful sign up or some percentage of their earnings but with MintClicks publisher account, you can make money through website traffic for every click they receive through your website.
Upon signing up with their affiliate program, you will get a unique referral ID that you can use to display banner ads or text ads to monetize your website traffic and you’ll get paid for every click that you generate. It’s as simple as that.
Why should you use MintClicks?
Here are some of the ways you can make money by using ads from MintClicks.
- Create Text ads
- Create Banner ads
- Supports Interstitial ads
- Supports POP ads
You can also easily customize ad codes style with ease to match your website design and template to monetize your website’s traffic really quickly.
The major reasons and advantages MintClicks Pay Per Click affiliate program:
- Instant publisher account setup. All you need to do is to fill out their sign up form online and you’re ready to go
- Supports various types of PPC ads which include POP, Interstitial, Text Ads and Banner Ads (and you can customize them however you want to match with your website’s design)
- It uses automatic keyword detection and matching ad delivery to provide you highly relevant PPC ads to help you increase your overall clicks on your website and earnings
You will get payouts in any of the 3 ways: Paypal, check and bank so you can pick whatever payment method that you personally like.
How to sign up for this MintClicks PPC affiliate program?
If you want to become an affiliate with MintClicks, click on this link to sign up for free and start monetizing your website’s traffic with their various PPC ad formats.
One of the most popular choices for most bloggers after AdSense is Media.net which is a Yahoo! Bing Network contextual ads program and used by worldwide publishers to make money.
How to make money using Media.net as an affiliate?
If you want to join the most popular Yahoo! Bing Network contextual ads program, Media.net is for you where you can join their network for free and once you receive the unique referral ID, you can start promoting it through your website, blog or social media presence and start generating money whenever someone uses your referral link.
Here’s our earning report of Media.net ambassador program.
As you can see from the above, we’ve sent 79 approved sign ups so far and made over $500.
So what are you still waiting for? You can use the following link to get started.
Click here to sign up for Media.net (completely for free)
Top 3 Insider Tips to Earn More from PPC Affiliate Programs
PPC affiliate management isn’t an easy task. Unlike affiliate marketing where you can make money by selling products, PPC affiliate programs work in a different way where you get paid for each click that you generate from your website.
Here are few proven tips for all kinds of people who are interested in using Pay Per Click affiliate programs to earn more income from their websites in 2019 and beyond.
1. Increase your CPC: CPC simply stands for Cost Per Click where the advertisers bid certain amount of CPC for each one of their keywords or topics to generate more traffic (also known as website clicks). If you really want to make more by placing PPC ads within your website, make sure to improve your overall website’s CPC.
If you’re curious, spend a few minutes watching this video by Google AdSense to understand more about CPC.
That being said, here are 2 quick tips to increase your CPC to earn more from PPC affiliate programs.
- Pick a highly profitable niche if you want to generate high CPC. There are industries such as Banking, Automobile, Health, Real Estate and Home Loans which provide highest CPC per every keyword. That means, if you’re running a website on any of such industries, you’ll naturally attract high paying ads where you can make a ton of money whenever someone clicks on your ads.
- Target the right audience. If you want to get more CPC, you should probably target audience from US, UK, Canada, Australia and so on. Website traffic from such countries (where the GDP is too high) gives you higher CPC when compared to countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on.
2. Don’t overdo it: One of the most common mistakes a lot of people make while using Pay Per Click affiliate programs is that they display too many ads within their site (such as sidebar, footer, header section, within the blog posts, above the fold and what not).
If you’re overdoing it by placing too many PPC ads within your website, you’ll be hurting your website user experience (which also affects your overall website loading times, dwell time and so on). So focus on picking only one or two ads per page if you want to get more clicks.
3. Your website traffic sources matter a lot: From where you’re attracting your website traffic is so important when it comes to making more money using PPC affiliate programs. If you focus on attracting more search engine traffic by targeting the right keywords, you’ll be able to make more money.
If not, you’ll be finding it hard to convert your traffic so even if you get thousands of visitors, they’ll barely click on any of your PPC ads used within your website. So focus on qualified traffic sources instead of generating traffic from random sources if you want to succeed in PPC affiliates in 2019 and beyond.
FAQs About PPC Pay Per Click affiliate programs
Here are some of the most important questions you might have in your mind before start using the PPC affiliate programs mentioned on this page.
1. What is pay per click?
That’s a good question to begin with. PPC which is referred as Pay per click is a kind of online advertising where the advertiser pays the publisher (such as website owner) each time a potential customer clicks their ad.
Usually PPC affiliate marketing is done widely by several of the marketplaces such as Taboola, Adsterra, AdSense and so on where the advertiser pays you commission for placing their ads on your site (you’ll get paid when your website visitor clicks on their ads). That’s called as Pay Per Click advertising.
2. What are the most common mistakes most affiliates make with PPC affiliate programs?
Not all traffic sources are equal. If you are looking to monetize your site using PPC affiliate programs mentioned here, try to get as much traffic as possible from search engines like Google.
Don’t focus on getting traffic from social media or forums (unless you’re driving relevant visitors who are actually interested in clicking the PPC ads placed on your site). Also make sure to focus on using 1 or 2 PPC programs at once instead of showing too many ads on your website.
3. What is the best way to monetize your website with PPC ads?
Although there are a ton of ways you can earn more with PPC ads but the #1 tip is to get highly relevant traffic to your sites. Your CPC and PPC highly depends as a publisher on how relevant traffic your site is getting. Only then, you’ll be easily able to attract relevant advertisers to post their ads on your site.
Relevancy is what really counts when it comes to increase your PPC earnings. You can bring relevant traffic to your websites by focusing on the right keywords. So perform proper keyword research to drive more relevant traffic which ultimately increases your PPC earnings.
4. What are typical pay per click rates?
The amount of money you make from PPC affiliate programs entirely depends on two things: your website traffic and the industry you are in. If you’re in a fitness, real estate or credit cards industry, the PPC will be really very high. That means, you can earn a lot if you’re in such competitive industries.
Whereas eCommerce websites will typically have a slightly lower CTR whilst service based one industries may have slightly higher. WordStream did an interesting survey that shows average benchmarks for various industries.
5. How much does AdSense pay per each click?
Google AdSense is definitely one of the most popular ad networks used by millions of people worldwide to show their ads. When a visitor from your website clicks on your AdSense ads, Google pays you 68% of what the advertiser pays them.
So how much does AdSense really pay per each click? 68%. It also depends on several things such as your niche, the profitability of your keywords, CPC, your website traffic sources, demographics and so on.
Final thoughts about the top pay per click affiliate programs to use in 2019
Although there are a wide range of platforms that offer PPC affiliate programs but only few of them offer you excellent tracking, high value per CPC, incredible pool of advertising options and so on.
All the above mentioned websites provide you highly valuable pay per click affiliate programs you can use to monetize your website’s traffic easily. So what are you still waiting for? Go through each one of them and start using the best among them to make more money.
Let us know if we missed any of your favorite pay per click affiliate programs in the list.