Buy Backlinks: Everything YOU Need to Know About Paid Links In 2017
What’s the most important thing in SEO?
If you said backlinks, you’re 100% right. Yes, getting backlinks to your sites is as important as it has ever been.
If you’re struggling to increase your search traffic, it might be mainly because you’re not focusing on building backlinks. So here comes the most important question. How to attract quality backlinks? Can you buy backlinks in 2017?
Is buying paid backlinks can help or hurt your site in Google? In this detailed guide in buying backlinks, let’s figure out that. We’ll also talk about the importance of buying backlinks along with some other interesting things. So what are you waiting for? Let’s dig into the details.
Table of Contents
- The importance of backlinks in 2017
- Should you buy backlinks?
- What kind of backlinks to avoid?
- What’s the cost of buying backlinks?
- Top places to buy quality backlinks in 2017
- #1. Links Management
- #2. Backlinks.com
- #3. Making charity donations for backlinks
- #4. Doctor SEO
- #5. Black Hat Links
- #6. PostLinks
- #7. The Hoth
Search engine determines the authority of your site by the backlinks that you have in your site. If you are a beginner, you may be wondering, what are these backlinks? The below screenshot shows you how important backlinks to improve the authority in search engines.
These are the incoming links to your blog. These are also known as inbound links. When any web page links to other web page, we say it is a backlink. While ranking a web page, the major metric that is considered by SEO is backlink.
If you website has lot of quality backlinks, then it will be ranked higher in search engine results. If you are wondering about the importance of backlinks in 2017 and beyond, let me tell you the benefits of building backlinks.
- Improves your search engine rankings. If your content has quality links from other sites, it naturally rank higher in search engine.
- Google indexes your site whenever you update something (new blog post, video or comments). While search engine bots crawls your website, if it finds any backlinks, it indexes your site. The more links you get the better your site crawling rate will be which is good for your site’s SEO.
- Referral traffic: Backlinks gets you lot of referral traffic. You need to get traffic not only from search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo but also from popular sites. A well-placed link on an authoritative site gets you referral traffic. It drives targeted traffic to your site.
- Build your brand authority: If you can get popular links from authority sites, it helps in building your brand authority. Just like Google, your audience also shows interest in your products and content if they see links from authority sites to your site.
- Creates new relationships: When your audience reads a good content on any other site and see a backlink to your site, they will definitely come and check your site. They will take a measurable action on your site like joining your newsletter, They might connect with you and build relationship.
Now, you know it’s importance and benefits of backlinks. You may be wondering, how to get it in the fastest way? Is it good to buy backlinks?
Definitely buying backlinks is the fastest way to acquire them. But, Google stated that purchasing backlinks is in the breach of webmaster guidelines. Google penalizes the sites that buys backlinks. Sometimes it penalizes the site for 6 months or even more. There is a big trouble that site will get a permanent black mark. And will never recover from penalty.
The risk is so high when you buy at cheap prices $5 or $50. Because, only spammy sites sells this much cheap backlinks.
So, is it really need to buy backlinks? A big NO. you shouldn’t buy backlinks if you want a risk-free approach. Because just a small penalty can remove your site completely from search results.
It’s good to invest your time and money and write valuable content for your site. Then promote it massively. If you want to speed up the results, hire an SEO consultant. When your content is exposed to right audience, you will get genuine backlinks.
Buying links from Fiverr is the worst idea. In general buying links is violating Google rules. But buying from Fiverr can cause you hefty penalty. Because people who sell on Fiverr for $5 to $50 are spammy links.
The quality backlinks never come for that much cheap. They are very costly.
It harms you in two ways:
- It violates Google’s terms of purchasing links.it uses very complex algorithm to detect link trading. And it penalizes you very severely.
- By purchasing backlinks from fever, you are increasing your spam core to the maximum. One day, it harms your ranking and ultimately had to be removed.
There are some backlinks that you shouldn’t use in your site.
Never buy backlinks from public networks. It is so easy for Google to spot these networks.
- The outbound links from these places are completely irrelevant to each other.
- Google panda algorithm doesn’t like short content. The content of each post is around 200 to 300 words.
- Usually home pages of any website don’t have much outbound links. But they have excessive amount of outbound links on their homepage that ranges from 25 to 50.
Just now, I mentioned quality backlinks don’t come for cheap then how much does it cost is the question.
People started considering backlinks when Google started using link popularity to rank websites
#1. Buy link from Authority directories: Submit your site to authority directories. They just charge a review fee.
#2. Popular buying service: In old days, to get backlink from PR1 or PR2 sites, the pricing was around $30 per month per link. Some sites used to command $100 or even more. Review me is most popular buying service but the problem here is this site sells the links publicly and it is so easy for Google to take action.
#3. Link buying: Google started penalizing sites that sells backlinks publicly. In general there is a reduction in your website’s domain authroity but sometimes it completely removes your site from search results. It even encourages users to report paid links to Google. If you are buying links to increase site rankings then you are inviting trouble. Recently, a study done by Ahrefs finds that the average cost of buying links is around $350.
I don’t recommend buying links. But if you want to buy backlinks, understand the risks and move on. Here are some of the ways that you can buy links for SEO purposes.
#1. Go for paid guest post: Go to Google search bar and type “buy guest posts”, some of the links it displays really offers genuine link building services. But if you write top quality blog post to any top influencers in your niche, you will get a backlink for free.
#2. SAPE links: You can buy backlinks from a high authoritative domain for a monthly fee. However, most of the sites on the network are hacked and links are added without the knowledge of site owner.
#3. Buy links from fellow bloggers: Some bloggers are openly asking for payment. It’s all business unless buyers have very good budget they won’t go for this.
If so, here is the cost of the backlink. Mostly, the niches like fitness, fashion, travel, finance and weddings are offering backlinks for money. The cheapest quote is they ask for is $100. The average cost of buying a link is $352.93 according to ahrefs. If you want long term benefits and want to stay away from penalties, here are the 4 simple rules to get quality backlinks.
- Keep it relevant: Wanna effective link acquisition? Then relevancy is the most important factor. Based on the content of the linking page, content theme of linking domain, prioritize link opportunities. You can analyze your competitor links using open site explorer.
- Link analysis tools: You can analyze more opportunities with ahrefs and majestic.
- Get analysis: Getting backlinks from real sites is challenging. To know more about those sites traffic data, analyze it with SEMrush.
- Anchor text can cause you penality: If you distribute your backlink anchor text recklessly, it hurts your site ranking. If you have an exact match anchor text below 1% and if you use keyword-rich anchors, then you will get penalty from Google Penguin. How you are using anchor text decides a lot.
It’s up to you to decide buying backlinks worth the money or take the risk of getting caught.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you but if you are REALLY REALLY interested in building some backlinks really quickly, here are few top places to buy backlinks.
Disclosure: I’m not an affiliate to any of the below services but I’d recommend them if you are thinking about building some quick links within a limited budget.
Before talking about the best places to buy quality backlinks, have a look at the below image to know why Google gives more emphasis to sites that have more backlinks.
Let’s now talk about where you can buy high quality backlinks to improve your SEO quickly.
#1. Links Management
In order to rank well in Search Engine Results Page (SERP), backlinks are very important. With links management, getting links from authoritative sites is very easy.
If you are on a low budget and want to buy quality backlinks then links management platform is just for you. They provide both static as well as permanent backlinks just for $1. They have successfully placed so many websites to get good position in Google.
Here are the services they offer:
- They help in increasing your site ranking and Moz domain authority.
- All links will be placed manually surrounded by your content.
- Helps in increasing your authority and popularity of your site.
- Gets links from any high quality and authoritative websites.
- Boosts your traffic up to 10,000 to 30,000 visitors per month.
- It offers 100% money back guarantee where not many SEO companies do that.
- You can filter your results based on Domain Authority, Page Authority, Outbound Link ratio, One time payment.
- You can check the websites on which links are going to be live.
- It offers unique c-class IPs where you can keep your links alive without getting suspected by Google as links come from different IPs.
They offer free products too:
- SEO expert tool: It manages your entire SEO campaign for free and selects the best DA 40 to DA 100 backlinks for you.
- SEO calculator: If you want to know how much time it will take to get into Google top 10 for your keywords, then this tool is for you. It also calculates how many links you need and how much does it cost. It does full SEO comprehensive analysis.
- SEO mistakes: Even the trained SEO’s make mistakes sometimes. It’s common that a beginner will do those a lot. This free pdf report saves your money and time. It describes how to avoid the most harmful and dangerous SEO mistakes.
It is one of the most popular sites to buy backlinks. You can also sell backlinks and make money out of it. You can use your debit card or credit card or PayPal account to purchase backlinks.
The ranking of backlinks.com itself is so high so you can assume how well it can rank your site too. Here are the features that backlinks offers:
- Integrated SEO intelligence.
- Link monitoring and auto replacement.
- Easy to search link page directory.
- Quick start link campaign wizard.
- Generous referral program
- SEO automation with link queues.
The one vital mistake it does is, it makes paid link sources to visible to everyone. Google can sign up and find about every site listed with them.
To gain backlinks, make some charity donations to non-profits. Donation link building is one of the effective strategies to boost SEO metrics.
You will get a valuable link from these sites. Most of the people think that it is grey hat SEO approach. But no. Because sponsoring sites in within the guidelines of the Google and you are building relationships with website owners.
Here are the websites where you can make charity donations. All these websites have high domain authority and can boost your SEO.
- Apache.org: Its one of the world’s most popular web server software system that which has many sites links to their page. By donating $5000 per year, you can benefit from all the link juice also you will get a dofollow link.
- Snitz.com. It’s a popular forum software package. Make a donation of $20 and you will get dofollow link instantly with whatever linking text you choose.
- Vim.org: It is one of the well-known software tools. Just contact the site owner and make some donation. You will get dofollow link.
- Djangoproject: The Django software foundation is nonprofit supporting Django programming framework. You can get a dofollow link by donating $500.
- Dailycal.org: You might have heard about UC Berkeley’s campus newspaper. It is highly trustworthy site to get link from. If you could make a donation of about $200, you will get a link with the anchor text of your choice.
#4. Doctor SEO
Apart from buying backlinks, you can also buy followers who can actually produce followers for your business. For all social media platforms, you can buy followers through doctor SEO. Here are the services doctor SEO offers:
- Social bookmarks high quality backlinks: It helps in increasing organic rankings and traffic. If you want to gain trust and authority on social sites, then opt this social bookmarks service for 12.90 euros.
- Blog comment service: In order to build relationships with other bloggers, blog commenting is the surest way. Using this software, you can get relevant backlinks, traffic, visitors and blog comments. You can avail this service for 12.90 euros.
- Link pyramid: With this service, you can get 1000 PR3 + links and 10,000 blog comments. By adding a huge link diversity to your page, link pyramid service helps in improving your rankings and traffic. You can get this service at 13.90 euros.
- Link wheel: It’s all in one SEO package where you also get context links from document sharing sites. It comes for 13.90 euros.
- Article submission service: It build your brand credibility in the market and ensures high quality and targeted traffic to your website. You can avail this service for 13.90 euros.
- Directory submission: It’s directory submission service is a white hat SEO technique that grants your site with high quality backlinks from authority websites.
#5. Black Hat Links
If you want to buy backlinks in bulk then black hat links is for you. Be it a comment or dofollow or anything, you can buy 50 to 200 backlinks. The sites from which they buy links has low outbound links. You will see the results in very few days. Here are the key features it offers:
- Offers quality backlinks at affordable prices.
- One way backlinks.
- Unique domains.
- Supports all languages.
- Provides low outbound links.
It gets you good backlinks from quality publishers and high ranking pages. They don’t entertain spamming and bidding in here. Without any kind of search engine tricks, you will get genuine backlinks.
The content and the backlinks you get from this website is purely genuine. Both advertisers and publishers are given full control over the integrity of the site.
What makes this site different from others?
Without writing posts, you can make money monthly. Through autoblogging WordPress plugin, you can easily monetize sites with free keyword rich content. By installing post links WordPress plugin, you can monthly residual income for each article post and comment.
You can create inbound links from high quality sites related to your niche.
- Postlinks accepts sites that are indexed by Google and which have Moz domain authority 10+.
- You can easily specify the keywords and keyword phrases you use to anchor your lists
#7. The Hoth
For both buying and selling, authority backlinks is considered as one of the most premier platforms. They provide all in one solution for your SEO. They review your site and help you with all keywords related to your niche. Here are the services that authority backlinks offers:
- Manual link building: They manually reach out to authority sites with their guest post with your links included and post on the site..They provide value to your readers more than focusing on keyword stuffing type articles which is more important.
- Powerful link building: To make your website authoritative and popular, the core thing is link building. If Google notices your site as popular, it automatically ranks you higher in search engine. They create mini authority properties that link back to your website.
- Local online marketing: By putting you in top local and industry directories, it will get you more visibility. It also helps in increasing the rankings of your website and also rankings of Google local page.
- High powered links: It provides high powered links to boost your rankings to the top. They have very good relationships with top site owners in every niche. Once you give your keywords and URLs, they reach out to those top influencers in your niche and place links on the sidebar.
- Press release and distribution: It creates professionally written press releases and distribute your news to 30,000 journalists where the real news sites publish your press release and gets high quality links.
- Fully managed blogging service: It creates awesome enterprise level content around your topics and keywords which your target audience looks for daily.You need not scratch your head for topic ideas or hire any content writers. They take care of all these things and gets your blog up and running. They produce quality content around your niche topics every month.
To buy backlinks or not to buy? To put it simply, yes there are a TON of platforms out there that sell paid backlinks. But that doesn’t mean you should be spending all your money on getting those links.
As far as the link building is considered, it’s always safe to attract as many links from various domains to your sites. If you’re just starting out go slow while link building. Slow and steady always wins the race in SEO. As long as you buy backlinks from trusted sources, you are safe.
So what are your thoughts about buying backlinks? Should you buy backlinks in 2017 to increase your site’s authority and search traffic? Do you know any of the other sites where one can buy high quality backlinks? Share your views in the comments below.