Are you looking to monetize your website with high paying Google AdSense alternatives? You’re in the right place.
AdSense is great for beginners. Free to join and if you’re getting decent traffic, it’s easier to get approval. But here’s the thing: you earn peanuts with it.
There are a ton of other Adsense alternatives that you can use as a publisher to start earning huge even with limited traffic.
There are also other income streams like affiliate marketing where you can earn a ton of money.
Just have a look at one of our affiliate product earning reports.
See that? All the earnings came from just ONE product. We generated over $200K just from selling one product.
Okay, not everyone can easily do that as affiliate marketing takes time.
So in this post, we’ll talk about some of the best Google AdSense alternatives and we will also disclose few earning reports along with minimum traffic requirements, sign up forms and so on.
Are you ready to find them? Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 10 High Paying Google AdSense Alternatives [With Earning Reports]
- FAQs: Best AdSense Alternatives
- Final thoughts on the best AdSense alternatives
10 High Paying Google AdSense Alternatives [With Earning Reports]
Hands down, Media.net is a great source of income for most bloggers and also one of the best Google Adsense alternatives. This is a Yahoo! powered network helps you boost your monthly revenue by monetizing your online content where you can place contextual ads on your site.
If you’re looking for decent ad program which doesn’t not offer cheap looking and scammy ads, Media.Net is what you need. The ads are perfectly elegant that increase your click through rates and the keyword block features of media.net adds beautiful designed keyword slabs that matches your blog design.
It’s also one of the biggest marketplaces for advertisers to increase their online brand exposure so making money by posting others ads on your sites can give you potential income each month.
You can automatically optimize each impression with a single ad tag on your website using this publishing platform.
Here’s the income proof of Media.net of Perrin carrel.
Media.net Minimum Requirements
- Although there’s no specific minimum number of pageviews required to get accepted as a publisher but your site’s content should be in English along with 100% original content.
- No sites are approved if they have adult content or content related to violence, racism, drugs etc
- Your site should receive the majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada and if you’re already using a ton of ads, it’s hard to get approval
Media.net Payment Details
The minimum payout threshold for Media.net is $100. The available modes of payment are made via Payoneer or Wire Transfer. You are paid on a NET 30 basis. That means, if the Publisher’s unpaid earnings exceed $100 in March, the Publisher will receive the payment by the end of April.
How to apply for a Media.net publisher account?
Click here to sign up for Media.net to start monetizing your site with highly relevant contextual ads.
Infolinks is a widely used ad publishing network which is used by more than 100,000 publishers worldwide.
Infolinks is the famous in-line text advertising network best suited to high traffic websites. Infolinks shows ads that are matching with your site content. Infolinks converts certain keywords from your site content into advertising links and you are paid for each click made on those ads.
The best way to boost your income from Infolinks is not to put more links on one single page, try to limit them to 6 to 8 Infolinks per page and you will definitely notice some good results.
Make sure to interlink like a pro, don’t deliberately use Infolinks to increase your revenue, it might not work if your audience doesn’t read your stuff at all. So keep focusing on writing great content and add links relevantly.
Here are a few amazing features of using Infolinks on your blogs or websites.
- It has a quick and easy setup with no changes
- Infolinks ads are tightly integrated with your content with no additional space required
- Free sign up with no commitment or risk
- User triggered, less intrusive advertising that won’t distract from your site’s content
Here’s the income proof of Infolinks from Monetize Pros
As you can see above, Infolinks earnings are decent and if you get more traffic from countries like US, UK, Canada, your monthly earnings will be even higher.
Must Read: InfoLinks Review: How to Make Money Online with In-Text Advertising (InfoLinks is one of the better Adsense competitors considering that it displays ads according to the keywords you use, so the ads are highly targeted to your blog visitors to increase your ad revenue).
Infolinks Minimum Requirements
- Infolinks takes up to 3 days to approve or reject your blog whereas AdSense takes about 1 week to respond
- Any site that’s related to adult, gambling, race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation etc is NOT allowed
- The best part is, Infolinks is open to every website owner with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors
Infolinks Payment Details
They have kept a revenue share of 70% for its publishers (whereas Google AdSense share 68% of total earnings), which is quite good.
Payment can be received via PayPal after reaching the threshold of $50 every 45 days. They make payments through Paypal, Check, Bank Transfer, ACH etc.
How to join Infolinks publisher account?
Click here to join Infolinks for free and earn 20% more for 6 months if you insert ad code live within 24 hours of joining and are approved.
BuySellAds is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives if I consider the earning potential we have with them. Buy Sell Ads is the marketplace for buying and selling ad space on websites and blogs.
It is by far the best alternative for high traffic sites. BuySellAds does not accept low traffic sites into their network. Working as a publisher with them, you need to create ads inventory into your account, and once you get a banner advertising initiation, you need to accept or reject it.
Here’s the earning report of BuySellAds from Blognife
Can you make money with BuySellAds?
Yes, definitely if you have quality traffic and if you get a good number of page views each and every month. There’s a downside of making money with buy sell ads, whenever a published is interested in putting their ads on your site, buy sell ads network pays you only 75%, the remaining 25% goes directly to their hands.
BuySellAds Minimum Requirements
- Your site should have at least 50,000 page impressions per month
- Their network primarily consists of English websites, so you’ll have more chances if your site’s primary content is in English
- Your website should be updated regularly with 100% unique content and it usually takes 2 business days to receive a response from their approvals team
BuySellAds Payment Details
BuySellAds gives you 75% of total earnings to its publishers as they receive 25% of each ad sale, so you receive the remaining 75%. You can transfer your earnings twice in a month time into your PayPal account, and there is no minimum payout type in case of Paypal transfer.
How to sign up for BuySellAds?
Here’s the sign up link to join as a publisher at BuySellAds for free.
RevenueHits is a self-service Ad Network platform for publishers which has a 100% fill rate with over 2 BILLION ad impressions served daily.
Right now, the best alternative available in the blogosphere is Revenue Hits. It’s a performance-based ad network that helps you earn money by CPA (Cost Per Action) based system. It’s an advertising pricing model where the advertiser pays for, when a visitor delivers for each specified action such as registering to their site offers etc.
RevenueHits has a vast inventory of ads comprised of effective text and display ads that promote performance based offers. By providing these kinds of proven ads, this alternative helps you increase revenue and improve their bottom line.
Here are few benefits of using RevenueHits.
- More than 2 billion ad impressions each day
- Millions of active users
- Maximum return on investment and many more that will bring you more revenue for every impression you get from you blogs
RevenueHits is owned and operated by MyAdWise Limited, an Israeli-based, startup company founded in 2008 by experienced tech professionals to help you make more money from your website traffic.
Here’s the income proof of RevenueHits from one of my friends from the blog IftiSEO.
As you can see above, there’s a HUGE potential to earn money with this AdSense alternative for bloggers.
Here are the three things that make RevenueHits a better alternative to AdSense.
- Immediate account activation: RevenueHits activates your account instantly upon signing up.
- Worldwide coverage: It doesn’t matter who your target audience is or what their demographics look like; you can almost target any country you want to increase your earnings by ranking in the first spot of Google.
- Easy and quick tags set up is another added advantage of using Revenue Hits. You don’t have to be a tech savvy to set up your tags, even if you are a newbie, you will find it extremely useful to boost your overall monthly revenue.
Once you logged on to the dashboard, just enter your website URL and choose a new placement to add. You can include your ads showing up on several sweet spots on your blog including;
- shadow box
- top of the banner
- Pop Ups
The above places are usually the most visible places on any blog or website and placing your ads on those locations can help you boost your ad visibility and click through rates. The more people who click on your ads, the more monthly income you can generate. It’s as simple as that.
In a nutshell, RevenueHits is the perfect alternative for all kinds of publishers to boost their income. Read our unbiased review of RevenueHits program to find more details.
RevenueHits Minimum Requirements
- There’s no minimum specifications for your website’s traffic or pageviews (which is great for small and new blog owners)
- Adult, gambling and such content is strictly prohibited
- RevenueHits supports desktop and mobile traffic
RevenueHits Payment Details
They are currently paying through PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfer. Their minimum payment threshold is $20 for PayPal and Payoneer, and $500 for wire. All the RevenueHits payments are on a net 30 basis i.e the payment is due at the end of 30 days from the date of invoice.
How to sign up for RevenueHits publisher account?
Signing up for their account is easy and free. Click Here to start earning money with RevenueHits today. Once you sign up for them, you simply have to choose a payment method.
Bidvertiser is a great alternative to AdSense which guarantees full coverage for desktop and mobile which offers real-time optimization.
Apart from getting paid for each Bidvertiser ad on your websites, you will be paid extra money for every conversion coming through your ads.
This ad publishing network is powered by AI and designed to maximize your revenues for both mobile and desktop. One of the best features of using Bidvertiser is it has a conversion bonus if any of your website clicks turn to valid leads.
Bidvertiser has a wide range of formats, which includes 728×90 leaderboard, 468×60 Banner, 234×60 Half Banner, 120×240 Vertical Banner, 160×600 Skyscraper, 120×600 Skyscraper, 300×600 Half page, 300×250 Rectangle, 336×280 Large rectangle, 180×150 Rectangle, 240×400 Vertical rectangle and 125×125 Buttons.
The above formats allow you to put the Bidvertiser ads on the best visible places on your blogs to get more clicks to increase your ad revenue.
Bidvertiser Minimum Requirements
- You can monetize everything ranging from websites, toolbars, extensions to mobile apps, search and domains.
- Once you complete the basic information and complete the signup, an activation code will be sent to you (do not close the signup page), just insert it and agree to the terms of conditions.
- Then, you need to proceed to the next step. Finally, enter your phone details and click on submit (you should receive a phone call and a text message). Now, you can enter the code you received and your approval should go through.
- Various display banners available such as pop unders, sliders, smartlinks, XML and programmatic
Bidvertiser Payment Details
Bidvertiser sends payments to its publishers via Bitcoin, Check, Wire, and Paypal. You can get money transferred into your PayPal account instantly once you have reached the minimum payout of $10. Bidvertiser makes sure that only ads with highest bids will be shown on your websites and blogs.
Keep in mind that, each payment type has a minimum threshold limit as Paypal and Payza has $10, Check is $100 and Bank Wire is $500. Payments are issued automatically on a Net 30 basis (upon reaching the minimum threshold for your payment type), which means that payment is due at the end of 30 days from the date of invoice.
So that means if you passed the minimum threshold last month ($10 for Paypal/Payza, $100 for Check, $500 for Bank Wire), you can expect your payment at the end of this month.
How to sign up for Bidvertiser publisher account?
Click on this link to join Bidvertiser today.
If you are searching for a smart display ad network, Sovrn Commerce (formerly known as Viglink) can be a great fit for you. If you want to learn what content is popular and what people purchase, Viglink is for you.
You can also discover where your audience goes after leaving your site or app. If you want to do affiliate marketing on your website and still don’t want to learn the mess involved, viglinks can help you.
Viglink turns your money related outbound links into affiliate links and you earn commissions made by every purchase through those links.
There are a ton of benefits of using Viglink on your blog which are listed below.
- Viglink is a good way to earn without signing into separate affiliate programs on each network.
- It turns all your money making words like laptop, book, or any mention of brand names into their affiliate links. It turns all outbound links into affiliate links even if you miss to manually insert codes. You save time adding individual links.
So, if you have a site that talks about technology or is related to consumer goods then Viglink is a potential alternative even if you have low traffic or a small website.
Sovrn Commerce (formerly Viglink) Minimum Requirements
- Most of your site’s traffic should be organic traffic (search traffic) and your site’s traffic cannot be primarily driven by paid social ads or PPC ads
- Your site should have original content and no adult content is allowed
Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink) Payment Details
The default payment method is PayPal. Payment comes in one place instead of each network paying separately. The minimum payment threshold limits are $10 for PayPal and $50 for ACH, check and wire.
If your earnings do not exceed the minimum thresholds, unpaid earnings will roll into each subsequent month’s earnings until they exceed the payment thresholds (which is $10 for PayPal and $50 for ACH, check and wire).
How to sign up for Viglink publisher account?
Here’s the Viglink sign up link where you can sign up as a publisher for free.
Taboola is world’s largest content discovery platform with over 1.4 billion monthly users and serving over 450 billion recommendations and it can easily replace AdSense. It sends traffic from your site to the advertiser site using personalized related posts on your blog posts.
These ads can be placed after blog posts, on sidebar or wherever you think they fit. Taboola can be a potential competitor if you have sites with viral traffic like news sites, or gossip sites.
Taboola Minimum Requirements
- You should be at least 18 years old and you should own and operate your websites
- Your site should only publish content that’s NOT scraped or copyrighted content (it should be 100% unique and original)
Taboola Payment Details
The minimum payment threshold of Taboola is $50 and Taboola issues your payment 45 days after the end of the month that you signed up with Taboola. For example, if you started using their ads on on January 1st, payment would be issued 45 days after the end of the month i.e on March 15th.
You need to have an account with Payoneer to get paid from Taboola ads (that too without any deduction or transfer feeds).
How to sign up for Taboola publisher account?
Here’s the sign up form to join Tabool today for free of cost and start earning money from their ads as a publisher.
Searching for a content monetization platform? Then, try Skimlinks as it is one of the most lucrative alternatives that you can use to make more money by using your blog’s content.
Here’s how it works.
The Skimlinks URL Shortener allows you to earn from your product or brand or business related content.
You can use their URL shortener to make money from links you are including from anywhere you want. You can use those links on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or you can also use them within your blog posts and your newsletters etc.
Here’s the income proof of Skimlinks from Fat Stacks Blog
As you can see above, if you’re generating traffic from US, UK etc, you can easily make around $1K a month from Skimlinks.
Skimlinks Minimum Requirements
- It’s completely free to join their network and it usually takes less than 48 hours to get your website checked and approved by their ad support team.
- You need a working website or blog to get approved (no adult content) and you can make a ton of money from it if your audience largely reside in North America, the United Kingdom, Western Europe or Australia.
Skimlinks Payment Details
Their threshold limit is around 90 days as it can take around 90 days for an individual commission to be cleared and then paid to you at the end of that month. At the end of each month, Skimlinks pays your cleared account balance (as long as more than $65).
They transfer your payment by Direct Deposit or PayPal to publishers (for US or UK accounts). For publishers located outside the US, EU or UK, the mode of payment is by PayPal only.
How to sign up for Skimlinks account?
The first step is to go to their site and join for their program, here’s the link to join (it’s completely free to join).
Immediately after joining, their team will take some time to moderate your site. If you have a blog with original content, within 2 days, you will qualify to use their program to make money.
Once your account gets verified, you will get a confirmation email. Upon receiving it, you can start using your referral links anywhere on the web to start making money.
9. Amazon Native Shopping Ads
Native Shopping Ads from Amazon provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations to your website visitors. Unlike AdSense, you can earn money for actual sales through this program.
These ad units are responsive ad units which can be placed at the end of content or within the content to boost your website sales.
Here’s how they look like;
Amazon Native Shopping Ads Minimum Requirements
- You don’t need any minimum traffic metrics. All you need to sign up for their publisher account and once you’re signed up for it, you can start using their ads to make money.
- One most important thing to remember is your account will be approved for 180 days. During that time, you must make at least one sale from your referral links or your account will be closed.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads Payment Details
Amazon affiliate program pays you up to 10% of the sale amount depending upon the type of products you sell. Here’s the commission chart for different products.
As you can see above, you can earn up to 10% and the average commission rate on most of the Amazon products is 4%. That means, if someone purchases $100 worth product on Amazon using your referral link, you earn $4.
There are 3 payment options provided which are bank transfer, gift card or checks.
How to sign up for Amazon affiliate account?
Click on this link to sign up for Amazon Associates Native Shopping Ads program at free of cost.
AdPushup is a Microsoft funded startup which is a better revenue optimization platform that helps you boost your ad income by using various ad units.
You can monetize your website using their different ad units including ad layout optimization, header bidding, innovative ad formats, ad mediation, adblock recovery, AMP (accelerated mobile pages) and so on.
Here is the income proof from AdPushup of MonetizePros.
As you can see above, the earning potential is really huge if you’re generating a lot of page views and visits from countries like the US, UK etc.
AdPushup Minimum Requirements
- They are currently working with only those websites which are already generating at least $1000 in monthly ad revenue. The income can be sourced from existing ad publishing networks like Adsense, Media.net or others.
- Their sign up process is pretty simple and publisher account creation takes less than 5 minutes. Once that is done, you’ll have to verify your website by including a single line of code into the header of your website. Then, their ad team will proceed with the next steps.
AdPushup Payment Details
You will get paid via PayPal or bank wire on Net-45 terms which means that payment is due at the end of 45 days from the date of invoice.
How to sign up for AdPushup account?
You can use this link to request for a demo along with a free 30 min website monetization consulting.
More Useful Posts Worth Reading:
- Best Fiverr alternatives for freelancers in 2020
- Best SEMrush alternatives to fulfil all of your SEO needs in 2020
- Top WordPress alternatives that are really effective in 2020
- DreamHost alternatives to choose if you are facing frequent downtime
- How Much Money Do YouTubers Make From Their YouTube Channels?
FAQs: Best AdSense Alternatives
1. Can I use other ads with AdSense?
The answer is yes. You can use other ad networks with AdSense.
2. What is the best alternative to AdSense?
For us, the best alternative to AdSense could be Media.net powered by Yahoo! or Infolinks which is a famous advertising program based on inline Text.
3. Is Infolinks better than Adsense?
You would be really happy by knowing that the approval rate at Infolinks is much higher as compared to AdSense and minimum payout is $50 only. Moreover, it is a completely free platform and one can setup Infolinks account less than a minute.
4. What is the minimum payout for Google AdSense?
The minimum payout for Google Adsense is $100 which is quite higher.
5. How do I monetize without Adsense?
There are so many ways you can monetize your blog with Google Adsense such as affiliate marketing, selling your products, sponsored posts, etc.
Final thoughts on the best AdSense alternatives
There are a ton of sites which are similar to AdSense that you can use to make more money online. The primary key factor in making money from these alternatives to AdSense is that you need to drive decent traffic to your websites from search engines.
Always remember that search traffic is the key to earning more money from these ad platforms. The more search traffic you get, the more clicks you can generate and the more clicks you get, the more money you can make from these AdSense alternatives.
So what are your thoughts about the sites similar to AdSense? Did we miss any of your favourite Google AdSense alternatives in the list? Share your views in the comments.