How to Create An AdSense Friendly Website that Makes $100 Per Day
Who else wants to create an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 every single day?
If you are interested in making money from Google AdSense, this detailed guide is exclusively for you where I’ll be discussing few insider AdSense tips to build an AdSense friendly website that helps you make more money.
Although making $100 a day from AdSense is not a cake walk, it involves in choosing the right topic idea and implementing a perfect SEO strategy! But making $100 per day from AdSense is very much possible.
Before diving into the details, here are few important things you need to know about Google AdSense.
Google AdSense is a Pay Per Click (PPC) Ad program that allows you to make money from your sites when someone clicks on your ads. The more clicks you get on your ads the more money you can make from AdSense. These ads are generally displayed automatically by Google, these ads are also called as contextual ads. It means Google generates ads relevant to your website’s content. The more relevant and specific contents you have on your site, the more relevant ads it will show up.
Google has automatic tracking system that tracks the number of unique clicks you get on your sites, and it will pay you accordingly.
- AdSense is freely offered by Google and anyone with proper content can use AdSense.
- AdSense ads are displayed in two form: text ads and image ads.
- Your AdSense income is directly proportional to the number of clicks your visitors click on your ads.
- You can only use 3 AdSense ads per page.
Is it possible to really make $100 per day from Google AdSense?
Yes, a lot of bloggers are already making a living from Google AdSense. Although making a living from AdSense involves in a lot of time, dedication and energy, but anyone can make more money from AdSense by following a proper blueprint which I’m going to reveal in this article.
How much time does it take?
If done right, within six to eight months, you can build a site that makes you $100 or more each single day.
Table of Contents
Here’s how to build an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 per day
#1: Topic selection is the key
The first step to building an AdSense friendly website is this: find out the best AdSense website ideas. In other words, find out the topics that have huge potential to get a lot of search engine traffic.
The key here is to focus on building a massive traffic generating website that helps you increase your AdSense earnings. See, if you want to make $100 per day from AdSense, you need to drive at least 5000-10000 unique visitors to your site every day. That can only be possible if you have a site that covers broad areas such as technology, news, entertainment etc.
Make sure your website topic has the following 3 important factors
- High CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords
- Low competition
- A huge demands for advertisers to show their ads using Google AdWords
Here’s a must read post on how to do keyword research for finding better niche websites for making $100 per day from AdSense.
Here are few ideas that are really popular and helps you make more money from AdSense.
- Music and Entertainment
- Fitness and Weight loss
- Online degrees
The above mentioned AdSense website ideas are not only searched by millions of people worldwide but they give a lot of ideas for you to start a niche oriented AdSense blog to start making more money from AdSense. So pick a topic idea that has huge traffic potential and then launch a WordPress site in 3 simple steps.
- Click here to buy hosting from Bluehost and pick a domain name of your choice
- Install WordPress and get a clean theme design
- Install all the essential WordPress plugins and start producing contents
#2: Create keyword rich content and drive more organic traffic
Once you have selected a potential idea for your website, it’s time to start creating content for your blogs. The more content you have the more AdSense income you can generate.
Remember that, you need at least 5000 unique visitors every day to make $100 a day from AdSense. So to get that much amount of visitors from search engines, you need to have properly optimized blog posts. Having at least 100 to 200 articles on your websites can help you get that much amount of search traffic if your niche is highly competitive (like news, technology, fitness etc).
So make sure to publish one post per day for 6 months to accomplish this task. Once you have enough search engine friendly articles on your websites, you can start expecting a huge traffic flow from search engines.
Meanwhile, use social media sites like Facebook and twitter to promote your blog posts to increase your traffic in initial days. Also use blogging forums like BizSugar, Blokube etc. to connect with other bloggers.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to increase your search engine traffic to your websites.
#3: Start making money from AdSense
Once you have enough content, you can then apply for Google AdSense and display Google ads on your websites. Here’s a simple guide on getting your AdSense account approved fast!
Here are few simple tips to increase your AdSense earnings.
- Don’t fret too much. Don’t expect to make $100 from AdSense from day 1. It takes time. Once your search traffic explodes, you can expect high AdSense earnings.
- Make sure to create contextual contents to increase the relevancy of displaying your Ads. The more relevant your ads are the more visitors would like to click. The more clicks you get the more money you can make.
- Placement is the key. Place your ads where most people see your ads.
- Experiment with your ad placement. Try above the post, below the post, middle of the post and analyze where your CTR is high.
More Google Adsense Related Resources:
- Top Indian bloggers with maximum Google Adsense Earning
- Top Google Adsense alternatives to try in 2018
- Proven tips to improve Google Adsense CPC in 2018
- How to find high CPC keywords in 2108
- Powerful tips to improve Adsense Earnings as a newbie blogger
Final thoughts about building an AdSense friendly website
Remember that you can’t make $100 per day from AdSense from day one! After all, Google AdSense is not a get rich quick scheme, you need to improve your traffic and overall click through rates (CTR) to increase your AdSense earnings. Focus on finding a niche that has good number of searches and use profitable keywords and highly relevant content to start making more from AdSense.
Do you have any more AdSense monetization tips to start making $100 day from AdSense? If yes, please share your thoughts in the comment section below.