Are you looking for the top bloggers and best blogs in India? This is the place where you’ll discover top Indian blogs to read in 2019.
There are only two ways to succeed in blogging: reading and implementing. If you’re not a regular reader of blogs and don’t know what’s going on around your niche, you can never create a successful blog that makes money.
Reading best blogs is a no-brainer if you want to get the latest trends in your industry. Some of my favorite blogs that I usually read are from Indian bloggers. And I like to read Indian blogs because I can relate myself with them. It’s not like that I do not read other bloggers but still love to read Indians.
Best Indian Blogs You Must Read from Famous Indian Bloggers in 2019
Table of Contents
- Best Indian Blogs You Must Read from Famous Indian Bloggers in 2019
- 1. Labnol.org, Amit Agarwal
- 2. YourStory.com, Shardha Sharma
- 3. ShoutMeLoud.com, Harsh Agrawal
- 4. CashOverflow.in, Pardeep Goyal
- 5. Trak.in, Prabhudesai
- 6. JagoInvestor.com, Manish Chauhan
- 7. Techpp.com, Raju PP
- 8. AllTechBuzz.net, Imran Uddin
- 9. HellBoundBloggers.com, Pradeep Kumar
- 10. FoneArena.com/blog, Varun Krishnan
- 11. BloggersPassion.com, Anil Agarwal
- 12. The-Shooting-Star.com, Shivya Nath
- 13. PhoneRadar.com, Amit Bhawani
- 14. iGeeksBlog.com, Jignesh Padhiyar
- 15. VegRecipesofIndia.com, Dassana
- 16. SafalNiveshak.com, Vishal Khandelwal
- 17. 9Lessons.info, Srinivas Tamada
- 18. WiseShe.com, Anamika
- 19. DigitalDeepak.com, Deepak Kanakaraju
- 20. NextBigWhat.com, Ashish Sinha
- 21. BloggingCage.com, Kulwant Nagi
- 22. MasterBlogging.com, Ankit Singla
- FAQs About Popular Indian Bloggers & Blogs to Follow In 2019
- Final thoughts about the best blogs to read from Popular Indian Bloggers in 2019
A long time ago, I wrote about best Indian blogs to read. Today, I am presenting you this list once again. Some of them have kept their places and some have lost out.
This is my personal favorite list and most of these Indian blogs talk about Blogging and how to make money online. I’m inspired by many of them and that’s why BloggersPassion is here now.
Last Update Date: 8th August, 2019
There’s a reason why I put Labnol #1 in this top blogs in India list. The reason is the guy behind it: Amit Agarwal.
This famous blog was started by Amit Agarwal with a vision to spread the culture of blogging in India. Amit quit his job to become the first professional blogger from India.
Amit holds a degree from IIT which is considered as the highest B.Tech degree in India. He is also listed in Adsense success story by Google. Amit basically writes about How-to Guides and gives solution for issues related to technology. Labnol is undoubtedly the best blogs in India where you can find technology simplified for you.
Labnol At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Amit Agrawal
- Started In Year: 2004
- Topics Covered: Tech Guides, How-to Guide
- Income Source: Adsense, Blog Ads
- Alexa Rank: 12,815
- DA (Domain Authority): 81/100
Finally, if you want a perfect tech related blog, Labnol is best. It is also internationally followed Indian blog.
Learn How to Become a ProBlogger:
Whenever I am feeling low, worrying about future, YourStory is what I refer reading. Yourstory is the perfect place on the web to learn how the great leader were born. This is one of the popular blogs in India that mainly covers startup related stuff to inspire people around online.
Basically, Yourstory emphasize on women power and why should not, when there are women who are such successful leaders. Shardha Sharma is the founder and editor-in-chief of Yourstory.
This blog has made a great market value in short time. It deals with success stories, business guidelines and start ups.
Your Story At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Shradha Sharma
- Started In Year: 2010
- Topics Covered: Entrepreneurship, Business guidelines.
- Income Source: Adsense
- Alexa Rank: 7,261
- DA: 80/100
If you want to know the real women power, YS is the perfect blog. Many inspirational stories about the leaders are also shared. One of my favorite and I also recommend this to you.
Shout Me Loud is India’s fastest and one of the famous blogs which is run by Harsh Agrawal. Being a blogger, I love to read blogs which teaches me the real and impressive fundamentals of blogging. Harsh Agrawal is the person responsible for all the activities on ShoutMeLoud.
Harsh is a young lad and very enthusiastic to learn new thing. Harsh is Delhi based blogger. He writes about Blogging, WordPress, SEO and Make Money Online.
ShoutMeLoud At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Harsh Agrawal
- Started In Year: 2008
- Topics Covered: Blogging, WordPress Tips, SEO
- Income Source: Affiliate, Adsense, Direct Ads, Blogging & SEO Consulting
- Alexa Rank: 17,267
- DA: 69/100
So, if you purely want to learn how to blog, ShoutMeLoud is the perfect choice and Harsh is definitely one of the top Indian bloggers to be included in this list.
If you’re seeking financial freedom and looking for the best Indian blogs to read that teach you about finance, online marketing and carefully craften articles, CashOverflow is a must read blog for you which is run by Pardeep Goyal.
If you want to know more about Pardeep from CashOverflow, we highly recommend you to check out our interview with Pardeep Goyal from here where you can learn a lot of useful things related to making money online.
CashOverflow At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Pardeep Goyal
- Topics Covered: financial freedom, making money online, startups etc
- Income Source: consulting, affiliate marketing, selling his own products and so on
- Alexa Rank: 81,339
- DA: 38/100
Trak.in is a pure Indian blog which covers all the stuff strictly related to India. Trak was started back in 2007 by an America return Arun Prabhudesai.
In a interview Arun said, India has more capability to do more than other countries but lack proper guidance and awareness. This was the main aim behind Trak. Arun now resides in Pune, Maharashtra.
Trak.in is now India’s most read business blog. Along with the business news, Trak also deals with the trending technology in India.
Trak At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Arun Prabhudesai
- Started In Year: 2007
- Topics Covered: Business news
- Income Source: Adsense
- Alexa Rank: 40,392
- DA: 64/100
Jago Investor, as the name suggests this is an online financial planning blog which is run by Manish Chauhan which was launched back in 2007 (over a decade ago!).
We all know how hard it is to successfully run an investment and financial planning blog and make money from it. But Manish knows not only how to easily educated his audience about saving money but also to make profits from his site.
Jago Investor At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Manish Chauhan
- Started In Year: 2007
- Topics Covered: Money saving, financial education, investment etc.
- Income Source: Selling financial books, consulting, online courses
- Alexa Rank: 128,704
- DA: 45/100
Jago Investor is a perfect place where you can find all the interesting stuff related to financial planning, investing and money saving.
Techpp is India’s favorite online tech magazine. The person behind Techpp is Raju PP. Raju holds an Engineering degree in Electronics and telecommunication. Raju lives in Banglore.
As the name describe “Technology Personalized” techpp shares tips to bring technology more closer to you. Along with current technology updates, techpp also shares tips and guides to make technology more friendly.
Techpp At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Raju PP
- Started In Year: 20o8
- Topics Covered: Technology
- Income Source: Adsense, Direct ads
- Alexa Rank: 122,407
- DA: 78/100
I love reading techpp as it gives a simpler way to interact with latest technology. If you want to learn some simple tips about internet, gadgets etc..techpp will be a good choice for you.
This is one of my favorite Indian blogs that mainly covers all the news related to technology. This is the perfect place where you come to know about the phones, accessories, technology, new launches in India etc. This Indian blog is run by Imran Uddin and was launched in 2011.
All Tech Buzz At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Imran Uddin
- Started In Year: 2011
- Topics Covered: Current Technology Updates, Phone review, Gadgets Reviews
- Income Source: Adsense, Direct Ads
- Alexa Rank: 61,414
- DA: 58/100
If you want to know more about the latest happenings related technology news or reviews about latest mobile phones or laptops, just open this site and you will find all the information quite interesting and valuable.
This is another popular blog from India to read about blogging. Recently HBB also started sharing Internet and technology tips. HBB is handled by Pradeep Kumar. Pradeep is also one of the top bloggers in India who is striving to build a brand for himself.
Pradeep Lives in Chennai and mostly writes about Blogging tips.
Hell Bound Bloggers At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Pradeep Kumar
- Started In Year: 2007
- Topics Covered: Blogging, Tech Tips
- Income Source: Sponsored Reviews, Adsense
- Alexa Rank: 71,016
- DA: 48/100
Hell Bound Bloggers made our list because it is one of the most old blog from India which shares Blogging tips.
Fone Arena is the biggest gadget related Indian blogs which is run by Varun. This is also one of the oldest Indian blogs that was launched way back in 2005 (over a decade ago). Since then, it has grown into a massive gadget oriented blog covering all the news from computers, phones, cameras etc.
Fone Arena At A Glance :
- Founder/Owner: Varun Krishnan
- Started In Year: 2005
- Topics Covered: Gadgets, Cameras, Computers
- Income Source: Adsense, Direct Ads
- Alexa Rank: 28,351
- DA: 51/100
This is the perfect place to read about new launches of gadgets, cameras etc. So if you want to keep with the latest news and reviews related to Indian gadgets, this blog is for you.
Here’s the perfect bonus point for you. Bloggers Passion is also a great place where you will get some unique and working tips for blogging.
Myself ( Anil Agarwal ) founded this blog back in 2010. Since then, Bloggers Passion has become a very crucial part of my life. Its like I can’t imagine my life without Bloggers Passion and blogging.
If you wish you know more about the you can read it here.
Bloggers Passion At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Anil Agarwal
- Started In Year: 2010
- Topics Covered: Blogging Tips, Make Money Blogging, SEO Tips and Web Hosting
- Income Source: Affiliate, Adsense, SEO Consulting
- Alexa Rank: 97,033
- DA: 47/100
I bet you will get great tips for blogging on Bloggers Passion. If you are a newbie, you have landed the best place on web to learn blogging tips and make money blogging.
The Shooting Star is one of the most popular travel blogs in India which is run by Shivya Nath, who’s a world solo female traveller by herself.
Shivya quit her corporate job at age 23 to travel the world and she also has written a book with the title “The Shooting Star: A Girl, Her Backpack and the World” which is the #1 Best Seller in Amazon’s Travel Writing section.
From Himalayas to Ecuadorian Andes to Costa Rica, she traveled around the world who also swam across the border from Costa Rica to Panama. The Shooting Star is where she explains about her travelogues along with her learnings along the way.
So if you’re someone who’s a travel freak and love to do solo travel around the world in the future, you must checkout this top Indian blog run by Shivya Nath.
The Shooting Start blog At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Shivya Nath
- Topics Covered: Travel, blogging, world travel, solo travel, travel hacks etc
- Income Source: She published a #1 best seller on Amazon, affiliate products, sponsored posts, sponsorships, brand collaborations and so on
- Alexa Rank: 195,752
- DA: 52/100
If you’re an avid reader of technology blogs or a gadget freak, by now, you already might have heard about Amit Bhawani. Phone Radar is one of the best technology blogs in India run by Amit who is a gadget freak by himself.
Phone Radar is where you can find in-depth and most unbiased reviews about gadgets such as smartphones, apple devices, news and latest updates around phone reviews and so on.
Phone Radar At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Amit Bhawani
- Topics Covered: mobile reviews, smartphone official related insider news, phone news and so on
- Income Source: Ads, affiliate products, brand collaborations, sponsored posts and so on
- Alexa Rank: 78,056
- DA: 76/100
Do you want to follow exclusive updates from Apple? From iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro, Apple Watch to AirPods, you can find comprehensive information related to Apple.
Jignesh Padhiyar is the founder of iGeeksBlog which was launched in 2012 and it is one of the most popular iOS blogs in India and if you want the latest information around iPhone & iPad apps and accessories reviews, you must check out and follow his blog.
iGeeksBlog At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Jignesh Padhiyar
- Topics Covered: Apple news, rumours, MacOS, iOS and Apple Watch tips. iPhone & iPad apps and accessories reviews and so on
- Income Source: ads, sponsored reviews, affiliate product selling and so on
- Alexa Rank: 25,215
- DA: 67/100
Veg Recipes Of India is followed by over 2 million people on Facebook and it also has a HUGE following base on YouTube. If you’re a foodie and mostly prefer veg recipes, you will love this blog which is run by Dassana, a female top food blogger from India.
Veg Recipes of India is probably the most popular food blog in India which has over 1800 food recipes and the great thing about this blog is everything you find including all vegetarian recipes are tried and tested.
If you want to try both Indian recipes and vegetarian recipes that you can use to try breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner etc this best Indian blog is a must read for you.
Veg Recipes of India At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Dassana
- Topics Covered: veg recipes, cooking, baking,
- Income Source: mostly through ads, affiliate product selling and they also have a YouTube channel where they use AdSense ads to make money from their videos and blog
- Alexa Rank: 40,723
- DA: 65/100
Vishal Khandelwal is the founder of Safal Niveshak (Hindi phrase for ‘successful investor’). If you’re looking for the best investment blogs in India , Safal Niveshak is a must read Indian blog for you where you can find a ton of golden nuggets around investment, financial freedom and managing money smartly.
That being said, you must learn about investing no matter what your age or salary is. Once you learn the art of investment, it becomes much easier for you to lead a stress free lifestyle later.
Safal Niveshak At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Vishal Khandelwal
- Topics Covered: investment, stock analysis, book reviews, value investing and so on
- Income Source: he mainly sells premium courses around investing to make money from the blog
- Alexa Rank: 175,723
- DA: 46/100
9Lessons – the only well known Indian blog which shares the web development tips. 9Lessons was started by Srinivas Tamada who lives in Chennai.
Srinivas is also a Engineer by education and a pro blogger by profession. Since I am also from the technical background I love reading 9Lessons.info.
You can learn various web technologies like css, jquery,php etc. on this blog. Srinivas also develops his own code and also seen selling this codes online. Basically 9Lessons is a blog focusing on programming.
9Lessons At A Glance :
- Founder/Owner: Srinivas Tamada
- Started In Year: 2008
- Topics Covered: Programming, web technologies
- Income Source: Adsense, Direct Ads
- Alexa Rank: 103,904
- DA: 48/100
If you really want to work on web technologies, then Srinivas will be a perfect guide for you. Because he loves web development:).
If you are a fashion freak and looking for the best Indian fashion blogs to follow, we recommend you to once check out WiseShe blog which is run by female blogger Anamika.
WiseShe is where you can find a ton of tutorials and contents around makeup and beauty tips to keep your skin neat and clean.
WiseShe At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Anamika
- Topics Covered: beauty, fashion and makeup tips
- Income Source: brand promotions, ads and product reviews
- Alexa Rank: 316,065
- DA: 47/100
If you want to learn digital marketing and the in-depth information about digital marketing in India, you must check out Digital Deepak blog run by Deepak Kanakaraju.
Deepak is a digital marketing consultant and blogger from Bangalore and he worked as a digital marketing manager in startups like Exotel, Practo, Instamojo and Razorpay.
His first startup was an online motorcycle publication called BikeAdvice (which is now one of the best motorcycle blogs in India with over 1 million followers and 1 million page views per month). If you want to learn about digital marketing, you must follow this top digital marketing blog.
Digital Deepak At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Deepak Kanakaraju
- Topics Covered: everything related to digital marketing, making money online, startups and so on
- Income Source: digital marketing consultation, events, selling products and so on
- Alexa Rank: 83,305
- DA: 42/100
Next Big What is India’s biggest online community platform for startups. So if you’re keen about startups, latest innovations and marketing minds, you must check out this site as it has literally hundreds of great articles around startups and entrepreneurship.
Ashish Sinha is the owner of Next Big What who is a product geek by himself and has grown this site to the greatest online community for startups.
Next Big What At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Ashish Sinha
- Topics Covered: startups, entrepreneurship, products, growth and so on
- Income Source: tie up with startups, advertising, collaborations and so on
- Alexa Rank: 141,271
- DA: 59/100
Kulwant Nagi is one of the best Indian bloggers who has been blogging since 2011 and now he’s giving seminars and spreading his personal brand throughout India. He also travels around the world, attends conferences, gives seminars.
His blog Blogging Cage is a popular “blogging” related blog which basically covers blogging related advice which you can use to build a money making blog. If you’re looking to make money from blogging, you should definitely check out his blog.
Blogging Cage At A Glance:
- Founder/Owner: Kulwant Nagi
- Topics Covered: blogging, affiliate marketing, SEO
- Income Source: Affiliate marketing
- Alexa Rank: 120,683
- DA: 44/100
Ankit Singla is an emerging Indian blogger who’s known for creating highly useful and informative content around blogging related topics. He is also active on social media sites like Facebook where he shares a lot of practical blogging advice.
His latest blog Master Blogging is primarily focused on covering making money, blogging and SEO related stuff and almost every blog post he writes is filled with practical advice. If you want to become a successful blogger, you should definitely check out his content.
- Founder/Owner: Ankit Singla
- Topics Covered: Blogging, SEO, affiliate marketing
- Income Source: affiliate marketing, selling courses, private mentorship
- Alexa Rank: 88,497
- DA: 46/100
What We Learn From These Blogs ?
To do something extra ordinary, we always need some kind of guidance and motivation. If we talk about the blogging, the success stories of other bloggers would be a great inspiration for us.
Whenever I am free, I read other blogs and learn from them. In fact I would suggest everyone to do the same thing. As the old English proverb states –
Experience Is A Great Teacher !!
If you are not that good as the blogger listed above, learn what they did to achieve the stage where they are standing now.This success is not achieved in a single day, continuous efforts are needed without losing the hope.
FAQs About Popular Indian Bloggers & Blogs to Follow In 2019
Here are few FAQs about top Indian Bloggers and Blogs to follow in 2019 and beyond.
1. Who are the top 3 Indian bloggers I must follow to learn more about technology and making money online?
If you’re curious about learning more about technology and making money from online, we suggest to follow the top 3 Indian bloggers mentioned below.
- Harsh Agrawal from Shout Me Loud
- Amit Agarwal from Labnol and
- Amit Bhawani from Phone Radar
2. What is Amit Agarwal’s blog? What is Amit Agarwal blogger income?
Amit Agarwal’s blog is called as Labnol which is one of the leading Indian blogs that covers technology related topics. From how-to guides and software tips to gadget reviews and mobile app recommendations, you can literally find almost everything related to technology.
Are you curious to find out Amit Agarwal blogger income? Do you want to know Amit Agarwal’s net worth? Amit from Labnol typically earns over $50000 every single month. You can find more information about Amit’s earnings from here.
3. How much do Indian fashion bloggers earn?
Indian fashion bloggers earnings are completely dependent on various things which include;
- Audience and readership
- Email list
- The type of monetization methods they use
- The amount of quality traffic they get
- The brands they collaborate with
- Their personal brand value and so on
Typically Indian fashion bloggers who are already well established earn anywhere around $3000 to $5000+ every single month. There are also few fashion bloggers from India who does sponsored collaborations, mega fashion events etc to earn even more.
4. Who are the top fashion bloggers in India?
Do you want to know the top fashion bloggers in India? Here are few of them.
- Kritika Khurana
- Ankita Srivastava
- Devina Malhotra
- Mehak Sagar
- Akansha Redhu
- Aayushi Bangur
We also have written an exclusive post around best Indian fashion blogs where you can find a list of some of the top fashion bloggers from India.
5. What is blogging and how can I start my own blog?
After reading this post on best Indian blogs, did you also find blogging interesting? Do you want to start your own blog and make money as the most other Indian bloggers mentioned here? That’s a great choice.
So let us briefly talk about blogging first. Blogging is where you create content (either you can run a hobby blog or you can pick few topics to write about if you’re looking to make money from it), drive traffic from search engines, social media etc and then use that traffic to make money.
To put it simply, blogging is where you create content (called as blog posts) that contains dated posts, by one or multiple users, often consists to a particular topic (such as fitness, WordPress, SEO, marketing etc).
If you want to start your own blog, we recommend you to read the post on “how to start a blog and make money from it”. You can literally launch your blog in 5 minutes and it won’t cost you even $100 per year (if you want a professional blog) or you can check out this post on free blogging platforms to create a free blog.
6. How do most Indian bloggers make money from blogging?
That’s an interesting question. Just like any other international bloggers, Indian bloggers also mostly dependent on the following monetization methods to make money from blogging.
- Selling affiliate products (where you earn money by promoting others products and you get commission when you make a sale through your affiliate referral links successfully)
- Advertising (either through selling banner ads or using display ads such as Infolinks, AdSense, Chitika etc)
- Sponsored content (such as product reviews, selling links, creating content for other brands and earning money in return)
Best Blogs worth Following in 2019:
- Best lifestyle blogs to follow for inspiration in 2019
- Most popular blogs for women to follow In 2019
- Top travel blogs from India worth following if you’re a travel enthusiast
- Best frugal blogs to follow to save more and spend less in 2019
- Best programming blogs to master your coding skills in 2019
Final thoughts about the best blogs to read from Popular Indian Bloggers in 2019
If you’re an active blogger and interested in marketing and making money blogging, you might have already familiar with the above top Indian blogs. Make sure to subscribe to them, follow them on twitter and Facebook and build relationships with them in 2019.
After all, blogging is all about networking.
This was the list of my favorite blogs and what I would suggest you to read. Please let me know if you think some more blogs should be added in the list in 2019 and which you find interesting in reading. It would also be great if you could share your favorite blogs which you feel are best in their respective niche’s.