Back in 2010 when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind when I saw the word “backlink” was blog commenting. I found it impossible to make links through other methods.
Things have really changed in 2020. Google bots have become smarter, and the competition is gone to a new level. But still, blog commenting has not lost its importance.
In a lay man’s word Blogging is a way of interacting with your readers about a certain perspective of some topic. One of the basic ways bloggers can interact with their readers is through commenting.
Today we have brought you a list of more than 100 plus high quality blogs (High DA blogs only) for commenting across different category.
List of 100 Plus Blog Commenting Sites (with DA) for 2020
Table of Contents
- List of 100 Plus Blog Commenting Sites (with DA) for 2020
- Why Doing Blog Commenting?
- Steps to writing a perfect blog comment
- List of High DA Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs for Blog Commenting
- List of High DA Technology blogs for Blog Commenting in 2020
- List of High DA Health and Fitness blogs for Blog Commenting
- List of High DA Finance blogs for Blog Commenting in 2020
- List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
- List of High DA Lifestyle blogs for Blog Commenting Purpose
- FAQs | Blog Commenting Sites
- Conclusion about list of blog commenting sites (with high DA) for 2020
Matt Cutts says:
You need not worry if you are building links through comments which are relevant and meaningful to the blog.
Why Doing Blog Commenting?
Blog Commenting might feel silly at first, but it has loads of advantages. It helps in a lot of ways.
Few Benefits of Blog Commenting
Connecting with your readers: Readers are most important to a blogger. Without them, your blog is just a page online with some text.
So, how can you make your readers happy?
This can be done just by replying to their comments. This makes them feel special.
Connecting with influencers: It is important to put forward your blog to influencers in some way or the other. No, not for links. They can help you reach newer targets and to grow your blog too. This especially helps if you are a newbie.
Referral Traffic: Blog comments can drive in lots of visitors to your blog. They may be few but if you take blog commenting seriously there can be many.
Boosts a new site: In my previous post, I talked about Blog Commenting and how it can help you to boost your new niche site. Though it might give you a nofollow link, it is still very useful.
Steps to writing a perfect blog comment
- The first step is to find blogs in your niche that accept blog comments. Relevancy is quite important. Don’t ignore relevancy. We have listed some high quality blogs with their Domain Authority (DA) where you can do blog commenting for your specific niche.
How to do blog commenting?
- First, make an account on Gravatar. It’s free.This will show your avatar (profile picture) on all comments where you use the email for making an account on Gravatar.
- Make sure the blog has a DA (Domain Authority) of more than 30+. There is no hard and fast rule, but a higher DA has its own advantages. You can use the Mozbar to check the DA of the site. We have mentioned the DA of each blog below for your reference.
What to avoid if doing blog commenting for traffic & backlinks in 2020:
- It is recommended to avoid blogs that use Disqus and Facebook Comments. Neither will you get a link back but you will also miss on some juicy referral traffic. People integrate these to avoid spam.
- Avoid blogs that have spam comments.
Though I have mentioned lots of blog for commenting, you can find them using a simple Google Search too.
I also use DropMyLink to find blogs with CommentLuv included. DropMyLink is one of the best blog commenting service, using which users can easily find the right blog to comment on, be it a .edu blog, .gov blog, CommentLuv plugin enabled blog and more.
After you have found a nice blog to comment on, choose a post to comment on. Make sure you read the blog post once before doing commenting.
Some Steps to Follow While Doing Blog Commenting
- Make sure the comment is at least 100 words long. The longer the comment, the better. Try to mention the highlights of the content, if possible.
- It is a nice practice to ask a question in the comment. This way it helps your comment to be different from the crowd.
- You can link to your website home or internal page while doing blog commenting.
What to avoid while doing blog commenting:
- Try not to post a generic comment. Most of the times these comments have less or no value at all.
- Don’t use your links in the comment. Most of the times they won’t be approved.
- Never use your keyword in place of the name.
An example of well-researched comment
3. Try linking your homepage as well as your posts-
It is not a must to put your homepage in the website box. You can always put a link to a new post or a landing page.
List of High DA Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs for Blog Commenting
- Copyblogger: DA 78
- Yoast SEO Blog: DA 79
- Backlinko: DA 63
- SmartPassiveIncome: DA 66
- JustaGirlandHerBlog: DA 59
- Johnchow.com: DA 59
- Elegant Themes Blog: DA 90
- Problogger: DA 77
- AdvanceWebRanking: DA 55
- BloggingTips.com: DA 51
- WritetoDone.com: DA 54
- Matthew Woodward: DA 52
- BlogTyrant.com: DA 53
- MelyssaGriffin: DA 58
- SmartBlogger: DA 58
- Magazine3.com Blog: DA 42
- BloggingBasics101: DA 50
- TrafficGenerationCafe.com: DA 49
- Blogelina.com: DA 40
- Growmap.com: DA 47
- Niche Pursuits: DA 52
- HellBound Bloggers (HBB): DA 48
- BasicBlogTips.com: DA 47
- AllBloggingTips.com: DA 40
- BloggerIdeas: DA 47
- BloggingFromParadise: DA 43
- SuccessfulBlogging.com: DA 46
- MasterBlogging Blog: DA 46
- BloggingCage.com: DA 44
- Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog: DA 59
- Authority Hacker: DA 49
- MostlyBlogging.com: DA 43
- RobbieRichards: DA 41
- Inspire to Thrive: DA 39
- DonnaMerrillTribe.com: DA 41
- GotchSeo: DA 40
- Enstinemuki.com: DA 43
- Human Proof Designs: DA 42
- Philipscom: DA 37
- CloudLiving: DA 37
- BloggingX Blog: DA 36
- Yaro Blog: DA 55
List of High DA Technology blogs for Blog Commenting in 2020
- OnlineTechTips: DA 73
- Trak: DA 64
- AllTechBuzz: DA 58
- TechWalls: DA 57
- TroubleFixers: DA 49
- CallingAllGeeks: DA 41
- ShoutMeTech: DA 35
- ITechCode: DA 38
- TechLast: DA 40
List of High DA Health and Fitness blogs for Blog Commenting
- 100DaysofRealFood: DA 65
- HiveHealthMedia: DA 51
- HealthResource4u: DA 41
- AggiesKitchen: DA 56
- HealthBeckon: DA 53
- FitnessVsWeightLoss: DA 35
- Diabetes Strong: DA 52
List of High DA Finance blogs for Blog Commenting in 2020
- MoneySavingMom: DA 70
- SavingAdvice: DA 63
- ChristianPf: DA 56
- ModestMoney: DA 54
- ManvsDebt: DA 56
- JagoInvester: DA 45
- OneCentAtATime: DA 47
- FinancialHighway: DA 52
- MoneyExcel: DA 31
- SafalNiveshak: DA 46
- BasuNivesh: DA 39
- BeatingBroke: DA 40
- TFLGuide: DA 40
- SubraMoney: DA 38
List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
- BoardingArea: DA 78
- GloabalGrasshopper: DA 58
- DangerousBuisness: DA 56
- ShaluSharma: DA 41
- VelvetEscape: DA 54
- InspiringTravellers: DA 48
- TheShootingStar: DA 52
- IndiTales: DA 44
- LakshmiSharat: DA 42
- AnkiOnTheMove: DA 32
- RomancingThePlanet: DA 35
- TravelDiaryParnashree: DA 35
- Wanderink: DA 28
Must Read: Top Travel Blogs Worth Following in India
List of High DA Lifestyle blogs for Blog Commenting Purpose
- Aha-Now: DA 43
- EverythingMom: DA 45
- Naina: DA 39
- HBCULifestyle: DA 52
- MordernLifeBlogs: DA 37
- AkanshRedhu: DA 39
- SweetStyleBlog: DA 27
- DashofWellness: DA 33
- VanityNoApologies: DA 49
- TheGirlAtFirstAvenue: DA 21
- Purushu: DA 31
How to build more quality links in 2020:
- List of free local business listing sites for more exposure
- List of high quality free directory submission sites
- Top Social Bookmarking Sites to get quality links in 2020
FAQs | Blog Commenting Sites
1. What is blog commenting in SEO?
Blog commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks. Simply go to the websites that have enabled comments feature. Comment with your website URL, once approved, you will get a backlink for the same.
2. Does blog commenting still work?
Yes, they do. If done in the right way blog comments will result in better rankings.
3. What are high DA backlinks?
These are the most powerful types of links that you get from websites having high domain authority (DA).
4. What are the things that make blog commenting perfect?
Make sure you have created a profile on Gravatar that helps you to show your profile picture. Comment on the sites which are relevant to your niche. Next, commenting on high DA’s sites will be an added advantage for your site.
5. How do I start with writing good comments?
Try to read the post in the best way possible then comment with appropriate questions or feedback with your website link.
6. Should I comment with the Homepage URL or Post URL?
Though it’s up to you only if you want to rank well any particular page then I would recommend you comment with the page URL.
Conclusion about list of blog commenting sites (with high DA) for 2020
You can use the above list to start doing blog commenting. While leaving comment, make sure you are doing relevant and useful comment. Please let us know in case you have any tip to add or any quality website which is missing and should be part of this ultimate list of blogs for doing blog commenting.