Tiny Ranker Review: The EASIEST Way to Track Your Keyword Rankings
What is the best way to improve your Google traffic?
Target the RIGHT keywords and increase their search rankings.
That’s the simplest answer to getting more search engine traffic.
The problem is, most people don’t know how to do keyword research properly. I’ve covered a detailed guide on how to find low competitive keywords that increase traffic of your sites no matter what your niche is.
Now, you might have one question. How can I know which of my keywords are doing well on Google?
That’s a smart question and the answer is: you need to track your keyword positions.
Only then, you will know what more efforts and strategies you can implement to improve your keyword rankings and search engine traffic.
So how can you track your keyword rankings and positions?
There are so many tools available online. But most of those tools don’t give you precise results or you might find it hard to keep track of all your keyword positions on a regular basis.
This is where a tool called “Tiny Ranker” comes into handy.
It’s a keyword tracking tool which helps you find the keyword positions on search engines. It gives you updated results every single day and you can make corresponding changes to your pages whenever you notice keyword position changes.
Table of Contents
- Tiny Ranker helps you do the following things:
- Tiny Ranker Review Cum Tutorial: How to Track Keywords Easily
- #1. Track your keyword rankings effortlessly
- #2. The most advanced on-page SEO tool
- #3. Easily analyze all the keywords
- #4. Research and compete against your competitors
- #5. Daily updates, reports and keyword suggestions
- What about the pricing of Tiny Ranker?
- Pros and cons of Tiny Ranker
- Final thoughts about the Tiny Ranker review
Tiny Ranker helps you do the following things:
Tiny Ranker is the simplest way to track your keyword rankings and boost your traffic. Here are few incredible benefits of using Tiny Ranker.
- You can easily find the positions of your keywords on search engines
- Do on-page SEO optimization effortlessly
- Saves a TON of time
- Helps you increase your search rankings
- Attracts targeted traffic to your sites
- Spy on your competitors keywords and a lot more.
So what are you waiting for?
Find your keyword positions and boost your search traffic using Tiny Ranker
Tiny Ranker Review Cum Tutorial: How to Track Keywords Easily
#1. Track your keyword rankings effortlessly
Step 1: Enter your site details
To start tracking your keyword rankings and to improve their on-page optimization, you first need to enter your details.
Enter your domain (URL) name and select your preferred country and language. Click on Add button to continue.
Step 2: Add keywords
Now that you just have added your site, you will now need to enter the list of your keywords. This is step is essential as you can only get the tracking and position changes of your keywords only when you enter them here.
Step 3: Start tracking your keyword rankings
Wait for a few minutes and Tiny Ranker will automatically give you all the keyword metrics like on-page SEO score, their current rankings, monthly searches etc.
You can add or remove keywords at any time. You will also get regular status of the rankings for your entered list of keywords.
#2. The most advanced on-page SEO tool
I always say “on-page SEO optimization is as important as getting links from top blogs”.
There are still so many bloggers who don’t do on-page optimization properly. Or they do it completely wrong by stuffing the same keywords again and again.
See, both are wrong. Neither keyword stuffing nor forgetting to do on-page optimization can bring good results.
You should learn how to do it properly. If you are a beginner who knows nothing about on page optimization then you’ll find Tiny Ranker extremely useful.
Tiny Ranker gives you an SEO score along with the suggestions to improve your targeted keywords on page optimization.
See the screenshot below to understand it better.
See that? Tiny Ranker gives you the SEO score for your added keywords by also giving you their current search engine rankings.
It will also give you on-page SEO suggestions so you can easily improve your search rankings and traffic.
Have a look at the below screenshot (where this tool showing the on page SEO suggestions for one of my posts).
The red circle marked in the above image will help you increase your keyword rankings by giving you suggestions. In the above example, it is showing me to use more targeted keywords to improve their search rankings.
#3. Easily analyze all the keywords
You will find the URL’s, on page SEO score, keyword rankings, their change (ups and downs of your keywords in search engines) along with the monthly searches for the keywords listed on your account. You can see and analyze all of them at one place.
Here’s how it looks like.
You can add up to 50 keywords using their free trial. And you can add and track up to 100 keywords using their basic plan.
Not only you can find keywords rankings on desktop but also you can track mobile rankings. You will get daily updates. You can easily get updates or notifications about your keyword rankings to your email every single day.
You can also add unlimited number of sites and you can add unlimited users if you have a team. That means task management also becomes easy with this Tiny Ranker keyword checker tool.
#4. Research and compete against your competitors
Want to quickly boost your search engine traffic?
Then start focusing on the best performing keywords of your competitors. If you find and analyze the high traffic keywords that are helping your competitors sites to bring more traffic from Google, you will easily come up with a lots of keyword ideas you can use to grow your traffic quickly.
All you need to do is to enter your competitor’s website URL under the “Competitors” tab (bottom left) and it will start showing your competitors Adwords keywords and competitors score.
You can also compare rankings and find keywords to boost your overall search engine rankings.
#5. Daily updates, reports and keyword suggestions
You can create reports for the keywords you have listed out on Tiny Ranker and send daily updates and their rankings on search engines to your email or download it by yourself from its dashboard.
You can also enter a specific date and duration to get all the keyword ranking positions and download the data to analyze how your keywords are actually ranking in the search engines like Google.
You can also get keyword suggestions for your sites from “Keyword Finder” feature.
All you need to do is to enter your site details, click on Add Keywords section at the top of the dashboard on Tiny Ranker. Then click on Keyword suggestions which you can find under “Add Keywords” button. It will give you a list of all the keyword ideas that your site can target to get more search traffic and sales.
All in all, Tiny Ranker is a great tool for checking your keyword rankings daily, get information about their rankings to your emails and analyzing the keywords carefully.
What about the pricing of Tiny Ranker?
Tiny Ranker gives you a 30 day free trial.
Apart from the free trial, there are 4 pricing plans listed below.
- Starter: This plan costs you $19 per month and you can add up to 100 keywords to track their positions on search engines. Along with that you will also get mobile rankings and doing competitors keyword research is also possible. You will get daily updates and you can add unlimited number of users and sites. This is perfect if you are just starting out.
- Basic: This plan costs you $49 per month and you can add up to 500 keywords to track their positions on search engines. You will also get mobile rankings and doing competitors keyword research is also possible. You will get daily updates and you can add unlimited number of users and sites. This plan suits best for the beginner sites and small businesses.
- Expert: This plan costs you $79 per month and you can add up to 1000 keywords to track their positions. You can get mobile rankings and doing competitors keyword research is also possible. You will get daily updates and you can add unlimited number of users and sites. This plan is right for those who have a profitable blog that is already making decent income.
- Agency: This plan costs you $119 per month and you can add up to 2000 keywords to track their positions on search engines. Along with that you will also get mobile rankings and doing competitors keyword research is also possible. You will get daily updates and you can add unlimited number of users and sites. This is perfect for agencies, business owners and large websites that want to analyze as many keywords as they can.
Pros and cons of Tiny Ranker
Here are the pros of Tiny Ranker keyword tracker tool.
- It has daily updates and you can get the email reports.
- You can track keywords daily and check if there are any ups and downs in their rankings.
- It will give you a great on-page SEO platform.
- It helps you easily analyze your competitor keywords.
- It also gives you keyword ideas that you can use to increase traffic.
That being said, here are few cons of it.
- The pricing options are bit expensive considering the fact that, it costs you over $100 words to track 2000 words. You need to pay as low as $19 every month to avail their offers where you can add up to 100 keywords and analyze their rankings.
- Adding integrations to Moz, SEMrush etc tools can be really useful to track keywords and do keyword research even more effectively.
So there you go! That’s the detailed and most honest review of Tiny Ranker and I’ll be using it in the coming months and I’ll be updating the information on the go. I’ll also let you know if there are any flaws with the tool, so stay tuned!
If you liked this Tiny Ranker review and if you are interested in giving it a try, click here to start their 30 day free trial (you don’t even need to enter your credit card details!).
Browse more SEO Tools:
- Unbiased SEMrush Review with 14 days free trial
- SEMrush vs Ahrefs: Which is best Tool?
- Moz vs SEMrush: Comparison of best seo tools
- SEMrush vs LongTailPro: Comparison of best keyword research tools
- Top Moz Alternatives You can try in 2018
Final thoughts about the Tiny Ranker review
Are you tired of using the vague tools to find the positions of your keywords? Are you struggling to do proper on page optimization for your blog’s content and looking for the RIGHT tool to spy on your competitors keywords?
Then, give a try to Tiny Ranker. It surely won’t disappoint you. It’s the fastest and most reliable tool to track the positions of your keywords. So if in case, you lost your search rankings, you can immediately diagnose and fix the problems to quickly bring back your keyword positions.
This detailed Tiny Ranker review is written solely for the purpose of saving your time to track your keyword rankings. All in all, it’s a great tool you can use to track, analyze and boost your keyword rankings.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a 30 day trial free try and grab it if you find it useful for your blogging or SEO needs. Let me know what you think about this tool in the comment section below.