EasyWPSEO is the ultimate Premium Onpage SEO plugin for WordPress blogs. I myself have been using it on all of my WordPress based blogs including BloggersPassion. I’m really happy for choosing this plugin, which helps me in carrying out all On page SEO activities I should be doing to get top rankings on Google for targeted keywords of my interest.
In the past as well I tried several free and few premium plugins for making my blog more Search Engine friendly as far as On page SEO elements are concerned. But none of them is much advance and full of features as Easy WPSEOplugin is. With this plugin, we can optimize all of our posts and even pages so that they are able to do a better job on Google and other search engines for targeted terms.
- About The Plugin
- Plugin Features List
- Onpage SEO Factors List
- My Experience with This Plugin
- How Much You Need to Pay
- How to Update to The Latest Version
- What is New in Easy WP SEO 1.9?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why You Should Buy This Plugin
As stated above This is a premium plugin for WordPress to help us make our blog a perfect fit for all search engines including Google. Chris Landrum, is the man behind this SEO Premium Plugin. This plugin proves to be much better than all of its competitor plugins as it makes accurate keyword density calculations and uses HTML code while making calculation about various SEO factors.
Read More About:
Keyword Winner SEO Plugin Download for WordPress
WP Robot Review: Premium Plugin for AutoBlogging on WordPress
SEO Plugins WordPress: Best 10 Plugins to Make Your WordPress Blog Search Engine Friendly
Here is the ultimate collection of features you will enjoy after buying this premium plugin for WordPress blogs:
- This SEO plugin uses 23 On-Page SEO factors while optimizing your WordPress blog. These are the maximum number of Onpage factors used by any free or premium SEO plugin.
- We can optimize our contents for multiple keywords. For this we have to use Primary and Secondary keyword option.
- It makes our blog content a perfect fit not only for search engines bots but also for human beings.
- This plugin can automatically convert your targeted keywords into bold, italic and underline. According to this plugin, we should at least use our targeted keyword once in bold, italic and with underline. I would recommend doing these things manually. I found doing keyword bold as effective and we can skip the italic and underline part.
- It can automatically add nofollow tag to external links. I would not recommend doing so. We should keep links for external websites as dofollow as we use to link to good and trusted websites only.
- It can automatically add keywords as alt tag with your images. I would recommend doing this part manually.
- This can make sure all external links are opening in new tab or new window. This is a good strategy for improving bounce rate on your blog.
- Through the URL Analyzer link, we can check out the SEO score for any page for their targeted terms. So through Easy WP SEO plugin, we can optimize our posts, pages, home page, category pages and tag pages etc.
- Some of Onpage SEO factors may get outdated with time. We can leave out those factors when SEO Score is calculated for our contents. So we can do on and off to any of Onpage SEO factors.
- It may be the case ideal character limit at title and meta level or keyword density numbers gets changed over the period time. This plugin gives us the flexibility about the ideal character length we should be using at Title and meta level. Apart from this, we can customize minimum and maximum keyword density numbers. I love keeping keyword density for targeted keyword around 1 percent.
- We can integrate Copyscape directly into our WordPress Dashboard through EasyW SEO plugin. This will help us check the uniqueness of our blog contents within WordPress admin panel. But we need to have Copyscape Premium account to start using this special feature.
- We can easily import and Export Easy WP SEO plugin settings and license information. This will help us copy its settings on multiple WordPress blogs that we own.
- If you are using any other premium SEO plugin like SEOPressor or SEO Beast and decided to move to Easy WP SEO plugin, you can directly import all of your keywords into this plugin.
- This SEO Plugin is compatible with all free and premium WordPress Themes including Thesis Theme, Woo Themes, Elegant Themes, Genesis Theme, and Optimize Press etc. Top
Here is the list of 23 Onpage SEO factors taken into consideration by this plugin to calculate the SEO Score for a Page, Post or any URL from your blog:
- Title contains keyword or not
- Title begins with keyword or not
- Title contains three words at least
- Title should contain 66 characters including spaces
- Permalink for page or post on which you are using this plugin should contain keyword in its URL
- Description Meta Tag Contains Keyword
- Description Meta Tag Character Length
- Description Meta Tag begins with Keyword
- Keyword Meta Tag contains keyword
- H1 tag contains keyword
- H1 Tag begins with keyword
- H2 Tag contains keyword
- H3 Tag contains keyword
- Content contains at least 300 words
- Content Keyword Density Checker
- Content contains keyword in the first 50-100 words
- Content contains at least one image having keyword in its ALT tag
- Content contains keyword once in bold
- Content contains keyword once in italic (Not recommended)
- Content contains keyword once underlined (Not needed)
- Content contains keyword in anchor text of at least one external link (Not recommended)
- Content contains keyword in anchor text of at least one internal link (Not Required)
- Content contains keyword in the last 50-100 words Top
Here is an Easy WP SEO Video Tutorial Created by its Owner Chris:
So far I have tested Its Onpage SEO recommendations on some of my posts and I’m really happy with the results. This plugin can be very effective if you are targeting long tail keywords through your blog contents.
As far as the keyword density is concerned, I would love to keep it very low (Not more than 1%) keeping in mind the kind of algorithmic Changes Google is carrying out these days. Lots of industry experts would suggest having a keyword density in the range of 2 to 3 percent. Ideally you should not think much about keyword density and write your website contents in natural language. This way even you will end up including your targeted keywords on few places in your content. It will make your content ideal for both the search engine spiders and readers. Top
How much you will need to pay for start using this plugin on as many websites you own imagine $199 or $99 which is being charged by other low quality SEO plugins? You will just need to pay a one-time fee of $17 to start using this Plugin on all of your WordPress blogs. This SEO plugin is worth much more than what Chris is currently charging for it. You will be able to get much more than your investment in few days time only. After purchasing EasyWPSEO Plugin, you will get lifetime updates of this plugin and very responsive support. There are speculations; Chris is going to list this premium SEO Plugin on ClickBank. The day, it is listed in ClickBank marketplace, charges for this plugin will gets double or even triple. Top
Click Here to Give a Try to EasyWPSEO Plugin for As Low As $17 Only
For most of WordPress Plugins, we get latest version alerts directly into our WordPress Dashboard. For upgrading your current EasyWPSEO plugin to the latest version, you need to do it from Settings available under Easy WP SEO. Latest Version is Easy WP SEO 1.9. Here is a screenshot asking you to upgrade to the latest version of this plugin. Top
The latest version of Easy WP SEO 1.9, can auto detect SEO Factors that are recommended as per Google Penguin Update. Apart from this, here are some new features you will enjoy with its latest version:
- WordPress Multisite Support
- Latest version supports UTF-8 format which will help them serve better to Non-English WordPress websites
- You can now ignore stop words while calculating the SEO score
- You can now highlight the keywords that are already available in your blog posts or pages
- After upgrading to the latest version, you can automatically specify the keywords for a past or page from its title, category, sub-category, tags section or from other SEO plugins that are available in your WordPress Dashboard
- Proxy Support for issues related to boopback connections
- You can now disable this plugin for certain post types
- Your own websites links list that are pointing to your current post. I’m not sure this is the new addition or it was available in its earlier versions as well. Please correct me on this. Top
To know more in detail about what you will get with the latest version of this plugin, please go through the shared video:
Here is the list of some FAQ’s about this plugin:
How Much This Plugin will Cost?
It’s current price is $17 and can be used on any number of websites that you own.
What Version of WordPress and PHP Require for This Plugin
This Plugin will require WordPress 2.8.4 or higher and PHP 5.0 or higher version
How to Upgrade to Developer License?
You don’t need EasyWPSEO Developer version in case you want to use it on your own websites only. You will need to upgrade to the developer version in case you want to install this premium SEO plugin on your client’s websites. To do so, you need to move to Settings section available under Easy WP SEO in your WordPress Dashboard and Click on Upgrade plugin (Under Multiple Site License). You will need to pay additional $17 to upgrade to its developer license version.
Is There any Discount Coupon or Guarantee Available?
Currently there is no discount coupon available for this plugin. Its current price is too low that you will never need a discount coupon. Its price is much lower than any other premium seo plugins that don’t perform even half of the On-page SEO tasks that are performed by this plugin. This plugin is available with 60 days complete money back guarantee and there is no trial version of this plugin is available.
Will I get Lifetime Updates?
You will get all future updates for free directly into your WordPress admin section.
Can I Install it on Client Websites?
You cannot use the personal licensed version of Easy WP SEO on client websites. For that you need to purchase its developer version by paying additional $17.
From where will I get Support for this Plugin?
You need to use this link to open a ticket. Sometime you may not get download link for this plugin into your Email after making payment for it. In that case, you should raise a ticket to their support and its developer Chris will soon send you the download link directly into your Email box.
Is it Compatible with Other SEO Plugins?
This plugin is compatible with all popular SEO plugins whether they are free or paid including All in One SEO pack, WordPress SEO by Yoast, SEO Smart Links, Google XML Sitemaps plugin, SEOPressor etc. Top
So far 6300 plus copies of Easy WP SEO plugin have been sold on Warrior Forum. 99% of customers are satisfied with this plugin with 1% return ratio only. Best thing about this premium SEO Plugin is that it comes with 60-day full money back guarantee. So you should give a test drive to this plugin for 60 days and if it does not meet your expectations, get all your money back.
With this, I came to the end of this special post covering Easy WP SEO plugin and the kind of benefits you can expect after buying it. Have you have used EasyWPSEO or any other premium SEO plugin, share your views about that in the comments section. Are you interested in purchasing this premium SEO plugin for WordPress blogs and if Yes:
Disclosure: Majority of links pointing to this premium plugin are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission in case you decides to buy this plugin using my affiliate link.
Disclaimer: While using this plugin, you should not aim at getting a score of 100 out of 100. You should take your content score up to 60 or 70 while using this plugin otherwise you will end up over optimizing your contents.