If you’re looking for the best managed WordPress hosting providers that will give you rest of mind and ensure your website success, then this post is for you.
While WordPress has made it easier for people to manage their websites, some people are still confused when it comes to making a hosting choice. This is why many individuals that have been planning to launch a self-hosted WordPress site are still stuck today.
Because we don’t want you to make a bad decision when choosing a web host, we’ve made a detailed list of the best managed WordPress hosting 2020. These managed hosts will ensure your website’s security, faster loading times, and swift performance so you can focus on promoting and growing your website.
- Free DDoS protection
- Daily backups
- Free SSL certificate
- Free site migration
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support
- Super fast hosting on SSDs
- Best for starter websites
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Insanely fast and quick support
- One-click WordPress installation
- One-click CDN integration
That said, here’s a list of the 10 best hosting providers for high traffic websites.
|Managed Host||Pricing||Uptime||Load Time||Support||Buy Now|
Table of Contents
- What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
- What to Consider While Choosing a Hosting Plan
- Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2020
- 1. WPX Hosting: The Hosting Service We Use
- 2. SiteGround: Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- 3. Bluehost: Widely Used And Really Affordable
- 4. FastComet: SSD-Only Storage Provider
- 5. Kinsta: Emerging Web Hosting Solution
- 6. InMotion Hosting: Incredible Hosting Performance
- 7. WP Engine: Fastest Hosting Service
- 8. DreamHost: Leading Hosting Provider
- 9. Pressable: Award-Winning Hosting Provider
- 10. FlyWheel: Superior Hosting With Excellent Features
- Final Thoughts
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is specially designed to take care of all the technical stuff of your websites, from automatic updates to automatic backups to website migration so you can get back to doing what you love and grow your business without worrying too much about technical stuff.
Essentially, managed hosting for WordPress gives you the freedom to focus on your business as it manages most of the technical aspects of your site.
Managed WordPress hosting has a plethora of benefits including:
Almost every single managed WordPress hosting provider gives you managed and unbreakable security features to safeguard your site. The primary reason for us to migrate Bloggers Passion from HostGator to WPX hosting was the security.
WPX hosting offers rock-solid security features like free SSL certificates, malware protection, and a completely hack-proof hosting environment and it also fixes your website if it accidentally gets attacked by hackers. You don’t get such type of security features with shared hosting plans.
Managed software updates
Software updates such as plugin updates, theme updates, WordPress updates are automatically done if you’re using WordPress hosting. So you don’t have to manually do all the updates from your end.
This will save you lots of time and also offer better security whenever your site gets updated with the latest themes, plugins, etc.
Expert level fast customer support team
They also provide you super-fast customer support through a ticketing system, live chat, phone calls, etc. They give you the best experience and assistance whenever you need help regarding managing your sites or transferring your files.
They also make sure to hire only the experts who are good at managing WordPress websites so they know how to handle any situation with ease which is an added advantage.
So when are you supposed to go for WordPress managed hosting?
You’ll need to invest in a reliable managed hosting when you’re really serious about making money from blogging and don’t want to tackle technical stuff yourself. When your site traffic is increasing, you definitely need it to handle your site’s traffic.
Also consider using or migrating to WordPress hosting environment if your website starts making decent money as investing in a good, faster and reliable hosting service always pays off in the long run.
What to Consider While Choosing a Hosting Plan
Monthly visitors to your site
Many new bloggers often go for shared hosting plans because of its affordability. However, as your website traffic grows, they can’t handle all your website traffic which often results in slow loading times or frequent downtime issues.
That’s why you need to go for this hosting where you should pick a plan that’s more than enough to handle your average monthly site visitors.
Your dependency on customer support team
Many webmasters have no clue about technical related stuff like managing their emails, backups, migrating their blogs. If you’re also one among them, you definitely need an expert level support assistance from the hosting service you choose.
You need to make sure you’ve extra storage space that you need to store all your database files, images, blog posts, comments, etc. The lack of storage space can make your blog loading times slower which ultimately affects your bottom line.
Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2020
Below, you’ll find a list of the best managed WordPress hosting solutions on the internet. Rest assured that we thoroughly researched and scrutinized each hosting company before including it here.
1. WPX Hosting: The Hosting Service We Use
WPX hosting is one of the best and highest performance managed hosting services for WordPress users. This is the same hosting we are currently using to run this blog (we migrated from HostGator hosting and wrote a detailed guide about why we did it).
If you’re looking for a faster loading site with better security features at affordable prices, WPX hosting should be your top choice.
Features of WPX managed hosting for WordPress:
Here’s a list of some of the awesome features that you get with this amazing service called WPX hosting.
- Access to free SSL certificates
- Daily backups
- Free DDoS protection
- Daily malware scans
- Free site migration
- 24/7 customer support
- Competitive pricing
Here are a few reasons to pick WPX hosting over other best managed WordPress hosts.
Fastest web hosting
When we made the switch from HostGator to WPX hosting, the immediate thing we had noticed was that the speed in our website loading times. Now our website loads under 3 seconds, thanks to dedicated hosting SSD servers from WPX hosting.
So if you’re looking for speed and fast performance, look no further than WPX hosting. It’s also worth noting that they will move all your websites to WPX hosting for free. The maximum wait time is 24 hours per website.
Gives #1 priority to securing your sites
WPX hosting provides enterprise-level DDOS/Malware protection along with unlimited SSL certificates to ensure the security of all your WordPress sites hosted on WPX, the best managed WordPress hosting in India.
Ultimate customer support
The #1 reason we went for WPX hosting is their customer support. They are fast in responding to your queries, you can get in touch with them 24/7. They will also help you to easily migrate all your website files from your existing hosting to WPX hosting free of cost.
Talking about the pricing, WPX hosting is currently offering 3 pricing packages which are listed below.
Let’s talk about each one of them so you pick the right plan for your website.
1. Business Plan: Perfect for starters. If you are starting a new website, then this plan is for you which costs you $20.83 per month. You can host up to 5 websites with a bandwidth of 50 GB where you’ll get 10 GB disk space, dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
2. Professional Plan: Perfect for seasoned bloggers. If you are looking to host multiple blogs, then the Professional plan is for you.
It allows you to host up to 15 sites at a time and this plan costs you $41.58 per month. You’ll get access to a bandwidth of 100 GB where you’ll get 20 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
3. Elite Plan: Perfect for high traffic sites. This is the most advanced plan from WPX hosting which is most useful for high traffic sites and agencies which costs you $83.25 per month.
With this plan, you can easily host up to 35 websites with unlimited bandwidth where you’ll also get 40 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
So what are you waiting for? Pick the right plan from WPX hosting.
2. SiteGround: Best Managed WordPress Hosting
SiteGround is one of the few best managed WordPress hostings recommended by WordPress itself. SiteGround is known for providing ultimate features including WordPress staging, constant website monitoring, SSD storage, etc.
SiteGround boasts a 99.99% uptime guarantee along with all the incredible features which are listed below. So if you want to get faster and better hosting at unbeatable prices, SiteGround is just for you.
Features of SiteGroung hosting:
Here’s a big list of all the features that it offers;
- Free Drag & Drop Builder
- Free Site Transfer or CMS
- Install Free Email Accounts
- Servers on Three Continents
- SSD Storage
- Customized Server Setup
- Free CDN with Each Account
- 24/7 support
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Free daily backups and so on
Here are some of the features that will excite you with SiteGround.
You get free CDN (Content Delivery Network) with each account. The best thing about using a CDN is that it immediately increase your site loading times. Sadly, it costs money to get a good one, but when you’re using SiteGround, you will get free CDN with CloudFlare which makes your website speed really faster.
Free drag and drop builder
You can create stunning websites or eCommerce online stores using SiteGround unique drag and drop builder. Even if you don’t have any technical skills, you can create exceptional websites within minutes with their drag and drop editor.
Exceptional security features
SiteGround offers a ton of security features like Spam prevention, faster server monitoring, proactive updates, free SSL certificates to ensure your site’s safety which also helps you block various malicious attacks.
So how much does SiteGround cost?
SiteGround offers 3 pricing plans in WordPress hosting.
Let’s talk about each one of them now.
StartUp: This is the starting plan from SiteGround where you can install one website with 10GB of website space. This is suitable for ~10,000 visits monthly and costs you $3.95 per month.
GrowBig: The GrowBig plan is their most recommended plan where you can install multiple websites with 20GB of website space, and it’s suitable for ~25,000 visits monthly and costs you $5.95 per month.
GoGeek: This is their advanced plan where you can install multiple websites with 30GB of website space which is suitable for ~100,000 visits monthly and costs you $11.95 per month.
So what are you waiting for?
Pick a right hosting plan from above using the below link.
3. Bluehost: Widely Used And Really Affordable
Bluehost is a popular hosting provider in the industry. It has been providing superb web hosting services to millions of users worldwide for over 2 decades now. Bluehost is one of the very few hosting services that offer excellent hosting features at extremely cheap price tags all around the world.
Bluehost managed WordPress hosting features:
Here’s a list of all the features that Bluehost optimized WordPress hosting offers you.
- VPS power
- SiteLock Security
- Advanced CDN
- Dynamic updates
- Instant provisioning of your sites
- SiteLock WAF and many more
Dedicated backup storage
Every plan from Bluehost WordPress optimized managed hosting includes dedicated backup storage and they automatically take backups of your sites to ensure the safety of all your files just in case of accidental loss of your data.
SiteLock Pro and SiteLock CDN
Bluehost offers a premium feature called SiteLock for free to all its plans from optimized hosting for WordPress. SiteLock automatically scans your website for malware to ensure they are not being blocked or spammed. It protects websites from all types of DDoS attacks with auto-detection and triggering and so on.
Dedicated IP with each account
One of the best things about using Bluehost is that you get dedicated IP with each account that you use which is a unique address assigned to each computer that is connected to a certain network and grants access to your website anytime you need.
Let’s now talk about the pricing plans from Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress.
Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress offers you 4 pricing plans which are listed below.
- WP standard
- WP enhanced
- WP premium
- WP ultimate
Let’s talk about each one of them now so you can easily pick the right plan for your website needs.
1. WP standard: This is the starting plan from Bluehost managed WordPress hosting. This plan costs $19.99 per month, and can handle up to 100 million visits per month where you’ll get 30 GB of storage space, 30 GB of backups along with 2 GB RAM and free SSL certificate.
2. WP enhanced: The WP enhanced package costs $29.99 per month and is designed to withstand up to 300 million visits per month where you’ll get 60 GB of storage space, 60 GB of backups along with 4 GB RAM and free SSL certificate.
3. WP premium: This plan costs you $39.99 per month which can handle up to 600 million visits per month where you’ll get 120 GB of storage space, 120 GB of backups along with 6 GB RAM and free SSL certificate.
4. WP ultimate: This is the advanced plan from Bluehost managed WordPress hosting India. It costs $49.99 per month and can handle unlimited visits per month where you’ll get 240 GB of storage space, 240 GB of backups along with 8 GB RAM and free SSL certificate.
So what are you waiting for?
Pick the right plan from the above pricing plans offered by Bluehost WordPress optimized hosting using the link below.
4. FastComet: SSD-Only Storage Provider
FastComet is one of the few managed WordPress hosts that offer SSD only storage which means all the sites run on their platform will be much faster than the rest that uses conventional storage space.
Features of FastComet:
Here are some of the features that you get with FastComet website hosting.
- Fast and hack free hosting environment
- Daily and weekly backups
- 24/7 super fast customer support
- 45 days money back
- Fixed prices
- SSD only storage
- Multiple server locations and many more
Premium and super fast customer support
Can you believe that FastComet offers one of the fastest customer services in the industry with 10 minutes or less response time for all ticket inquiries? It also offers 24/7 live chat support.
Free CDN, SSD only-storage and many more
You’ll get access to free CloudFlare CDN on all hosting plans from FastComet and it provides SSD only-storage (which means faster website loading times and better performance) along with a Web Application Firewall that prevents 99% of security threats.
FastComet managed WordPress hosting pricing:
It offers 3 pricing plans which are listed below.
Start Smart: This is the starters plan from FastComet which costs you $2.95 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site with 15 GB SSD space which can easily handle up to 25,000 visits a month.
Scale Right: This plan costs you $5.95 per month where you can install multiple WordPress sites with 25 GB SSD space which can handle up to 50,000 visits a month.
Speed Up: This is their advanced plan which costs you $9.95 per month where you can install unlimited WordPress sites with 35 GB SSD space which handles up to 100,000 visits a month.
5. Kinsta: Emerging Web Hosting Solution
Kinsta is one of the fastest-growing web hosting providers which is powered by Google Cloud and LXD orchestrated Linux containers and they offer you everything from automatic updates to caching to security and more.
Here are some of the features that you get with Kinsta web hosting.
- Daily backups
- Staging environment
- SSH Access
- Free SSL
- DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls, Uptime monitoring, and SSL support
- 24/7 chat support
- Data center selection
- Free website migration and many more
Built for high speed
Kinsta mainly focused on providing higher speeds to all the websites hosted on their hosting environment. You can choose one of the 15 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers for each of your sites. Their hosting platform is built on Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 7 and MariaDB on Google Cloud Platform for lightning speed.
Provides a unique dashboard
One of the best things we like about Kinsta is that it provides a dedicated dashboard called MyKinsta. It is the control center for all your websites where you can see everything from tracking bandwidth, visitor stats to creating SSL certificates and so much more.
Kinsta pricing is a bit different and offers 4 pricing plans, out of which 2 of them offer various pricing options.
1. Starter: This is the basic plan from Kinsta that costs you $30 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site that can handle up to 20,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 3 GB storage of SSD.
2. Pro: This plan costs you $60 per month where you can install 2 WordPress sites that can handle up to 40,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 6 GB storage of SSD.
3. Business: This plan is further divided into 4 pricing options which are;
- Business 1: This plan costs you $100 per month where you can install 3 WordPress sites that can handle up to 100,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 10 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 2: This one costs you $200 per month where you can install 10 WordPress sites that can handle up to 250,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 20 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 3: This plan costs you $300 per month where you can install 20 WordPress sites that can handle up to 400,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 30 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 4: This plan costs you $400 per month where you can install 40 WordPress sites that can handle up to 600,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 40 GB storage of SSD.
4. Enterprise: This plan also divided into 2 pricing options;
- Enterprise 1: This is the ultimate plan which costs you $600 per month where you can install 60 WordPress sites that can handle up to 1,000,000 visits a month where you’ll also get an 80 GB storage of SSD.
- Enterprise 2: This ultimate plan costs you $900 per month where you can install 80 WordPress sites that can handle up to 1,500,000 visits a month where you’ll also get a 120 GB storage of SSD.
So what are you waiting for?
6. InMotion Hosting: Incredible Hosting Performance
InMotion was launched in 2001 and is managed by a team of web hosting experts who offer excellent features through their optimized WordPress web hosting services. InMotion offers FREE Automated Backups and 24/7 US Based, in-house support to assist you around the clock.
What are the features of InMotion hosting?
Here’s a list of some of the amazing features that you get with InMotion hosting.
- Gives you 90 days money-back guarantee
- Free domain
- Drag and drop website builder
- Schedule backups
- Staging site
- Hack and malware protection
- Advanced server caching and many more
InMotion managed WordPress hosting environment offers a unique WordPress backup plugin. With it, you can automate plugin and theme updates, schedule backups to occur before every update.
That means that you don’t have to worry about your theme, plugin and WordPress automatic updates as all these tasks will be properly managed by the WordPress hosting.
Your website is safe from all security threats and all of your sites are covered by DDoS protection, advanced firewall systems like ModSecurity and our custom firewall and FREE automatic backups run every day.
InMotion offers 6 pricing options which are listed below.
WP 1000 S: This plan is perfect for starters where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $4.99 per month which is suitable for 20,000 monthly visits and gives you 40 GB of SSD storage.
WP 2000 S: This plan is perfect for bloggers where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $8.99 per month which is suitable for 50,000 monthly visits and gives you 80 GB of SSD storage.
WP 3000 S: This plan is perfect for developers where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $11.99 per month which is suitable for 125,000 monthly visits and gives you 120 GB of SSD storage.
WP 4000 S: This plan is perfect for small businesses where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $29.99 per month which is suitable for 300,000 monthly visits and gives you 160 GB of SSD storage.
WP 5000 S: This plan is perfect for growing businesses where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $59.99 per month which is suitable for 600,000 monthly visits and gives you 200 GB of SSD storage.
WP 6000 S: This is their advanced plan where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $114.99 per month which is suitable for 1,200,000 monthly visits and gives you 240 GB of SSD storage.
7. WP Engine: Fastest Hosting Service
WP Engine was launched in 2010 and quickly became the #1 managed WordPress host for many people all around the world. WP Engine built its platform on over 30 open source technologies to deliver innovation at a swift pace to all the sites hosted on their platform.
Features of WP Engine:
Here’s a list of the features that you get with WP Engine.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- 24×7 live chat and telephone support
- Free site migration
- CDN & SSL included
- Access to useful tools for free
Let’s talk about some of the unique benefits of using WP Engine to run your WordPress sites.
24/7 LIVE chat support
There are only a few managed hosting companies that provide 24/7 customer support through live chat which means, if you need any assistance regarding your websites or hosting, you can get faster responses.
In addition to the 24/7 live chat from WP Engine, phone support will also continue to be available 24/7 to all the customers with Professional, Business, Premium and Enterprise plans.
WP Engine offers a unique feature to all its customers. This is known as page-level performance that gives you real-time diagnostics of your blog. This page-level performance offers your website diagnostics and also gives you expert recommendations to boost your website loading site and performance.
It also offers global CDN to offer excellent website speed and loading times for people all around the world. Besides, you will also get an automated certificate installation and renewals with each and every account.
WP Engine pricing:
WP Engine offers 3 pricing plans;
Let’s talk in detail about them.
Startup: This is their basic plan where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $35 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 25K visits/month, 50GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
Growth: This is the highly recommended and popular plan from WP Engine where you can install 5 WordPress sites which costs you $115 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 100K visits/month, 200GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
Scale: This is their ultimate plan where you can install 15 WordPress sites which costs you $290 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 400K visits/month, 400GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
8. DreamHost: Leading Hosting Provider
DreamHost is one of the leading managed hosting providers for WordPress and was founded in 1996. It offers a wide range of hosting solutions ranging from shared web hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and WordPress hosting.
What Are The Features?
Here are a few great features that you get with DreamHost.
- Free SSL
- Daily and Offsite Backups
- Video and Image CDN
- Daily Malware Scanning & Repair
- Premium Themes
- Site migration and many more
Excellent performance and security
DreamHost offers a free malware removal tool to help you better secure your site from all the malware attacks and security threats by also giving you free SSL certificates with each account that you buy from them.
Offers 100% uptime guarantee and DDos Protection
DreamHost offers a 100% uptime guarantee which means that there will be no downtime issues for your site even if you get a sudden spike in your website’s traffic. It also provides DDoS Protection to safely safeguard your websites.
Talking about the pricing, DreamHost offers 3 pricing plans which are listed below
Basic: This is perfect for new WordPress users which costs you $17 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site which handles up to 10k visits a month and gives you access to 5 GB of SSD storage.
Plus: This is a widely used plan which costs $25 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site. It’s designed to handle up to 30k visits a month and gives you access to 10 GB of SSD storage.
Advanced: This is their advanced plan which costs you $36 per month where you can install 2 WordPress sites. It can easily handle up to 60k visits a month and gives you access to 15 GB of SSD storage.
Along with the above plans, it also offers a WooCommerce package exclusively for small businesses which costs you $25 per month where you can install 1 site which handles 30,000 Monthly Visitors with 10GB SSD Storage.
9. Pressable: Award-Winning Hosting Provider
Pressable is one of the best managed hosting solutions for WordPress out there and was founded in 2010 and growing rapidly in web hosting space by offering award-winning features like nightly backups, built-in performance, top security features, etc.
It is considered one of the fastest and most reliable WordPress web hosting solutions used by marketers, agencies and small businesses around the world.
Here are some of the amazing features that you get with Pressable.
- Automatic updates
- Nightly backups
- Built-in performance
- Traffic scaling (which can easily handle 20x traffic)
- Malware scanning and removal
- Site security and caching
- Dedicated WordPress support
Pressable focuses on giving better security to all its users. They offer malware scanning and removal for free. They also use caching to properly help reduce website loading times by identifying data that is loading frequently and keeping it ready to go as soon as your website is requested by the users anywhere around the world.
It’s also worth mentioning that it offers free SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt to make your site connection more secure.
Access to Jetpack premium for free
One of the key features of using Pressable is that it gives you free access to Jetpack premium which is one of the widely used WordPress plugins and costs you around $100 per year (you get it for free with each Pressable account).
With it, you can do so many things such as unlimited image and video CDN, Brute force attack protection, automated social media posting and so much more.
Pressable managed hosting price:
It offers 4 pricing packages (you get 2 months free hosting when you get pay it annually).
Let’s talk about each one of them.
Starter: This is the basic plan from Pressable. This plan costs $25 per month where you can install up to 5 websites that can handle 60,000 pageviews per month.
Pro: This plan costs $90 per month and allows you to install up to 20 websites that can handle 400,000 pageviews per month.
Agency: The agency plan is the most popular, and costs $225 per month. It lets you install up to 50 websites and can handle 1 million pageviews per month.
Enterprise: This is their advanced plan that costs you $750 per month where you can install up to 100 websites that can handle 5 million pageviews per month.
10. FlyWheel: Superior Hosting With Excellent Features
FlyWheel is an exclusive WordPress managed hosting choice that is specifically built for WordPress sites. Yes, it is one of the impressive hosting providers that only host WordPress sites to give great performance and features to its users.
FlyWheel is used by over 70,000 people around the world to host their WordPress sites. It offers excellent features like nightly backups, staging sites, super faster servers, etc.
Here’s a list of all the features that you get with FlyWheel.
- Free SSL
- Blazing fast speeds
- Hacker-free security
- Nightly backups
- Reimagined SFTP
- Global Availability
- Staging sites
- Site cloning and free demo sites
FlyWheel only hosts WordPress sites
One of the biggest reasons to choose FlyWheel over other services is because FlyWheel only hosts WordPress sites whereas other competitors like Bluehost, DreamHost, and others host multiple platforms.
So FlyWheel has a cutting edge advantage as its servers are tuned for WordPress only, and their support team is full of WordPress experts.
Free malware cleanup, site migrations and SSL certificates
If you’re worried about malware or other security threats to your sites, you get free malware cleanup service from FlyWheel. They also offer you SSL certificates for free and you can use their site migration service to transfer your site to their hosting platform for free.
FlyWheel offers nightly backups with full site backups and one-click restore points. That means your WordPress sites are backed up every single night so you can restore all your site’s files at any time you want for free.
FlyWheel offers an interesting pricing plans package which is divided into two ways;
- Single site plans and
- Bulk plans
Let’s first talk about single-site plans which are divided into 3 pricing packages.
1. Tiny: This is the starter plan that costs $15 per month and you can install only 1 WordPress site. It can handle 5,000 monthly visitors with 5 GB disk space, 250 GB bandwidth along with a free SSL certificate.
2. Personal: This plan costs you $30 per month and you can install only 1 WordPress site that can handle 25,000 monthly visitors with 10 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwidth along with a free SSL certificate.
3. Professional: The professional plan costs $75 per month and you can install only 1 WordPress site. It’s meant to handle 100,000 monthly visitors with 20 GB disk space, 1TB bandwidth along with a free SSL certificate.
Let’s now talk about Bulk plans which are divided into 2 pricing packages besides a custom package where you can contact their customer support team if you have a high traffic website.
1. Freelance: This plan costs $100 per month where you can install up to 10 WordPress blogs easily that can handle 150,000 monthly visitors with 40 GB disk space, 4TB bandwidth along with free SSL certificates.
2. Agency: This plan costs $250 per month where you can install up to 30 WordPress websites easily that can handle 600,000 monthly visitors with 120 GB disk space, 8TB bandwidth along with free SSL certificates.
Recommended Web Hosting Resources:
- Best web hosting deals for all kind of budget bloggers
- Best Dreamhost alternatives to pick in 2020
- How to start a blog in 2020?
- Comparison of best web hosting sites by Bloggers Passion
We highly recommend you to consider managed WordPress hosting plans over shared hosting. Yes, shared hosting plans are cheap but they are not really useful, faster and better when it comes to managing your WordPress sites (they don’t offer backups, fast customer support, better security, etc).
So what are your thoughts about the best managed WordPress hosts provided in this post? Did you find the right one among them? Do you have any questions? Share your thoughts in the comments.