Looking for the best managed WordPress hosting providers in 2023?
Managed WordPress web hosting saves your time and offers better security and speed.
Managed web hosting simply means the web hosting provider will take care of the technical part like installing WordPress core updates, setting up automatic backups, offering free speed optimization, etc.
While WordPress has made it easier for people to manage their websites, some people are still confused when it comes to making a hosting choice. This is why many individuals that have been planning to launch a self-hosted WordPress site are still stuck today.
Because we don’t want you to make a bad decision when choosing a web host, we’ve made a detailed list of the best managed WordPress hosts for 2023.
These best managed hosting providers will ensure your website’s security, faster loading times, and swift performance so you can focus on promoting and growing your website.
- Free DDoS protection
- Daily backups
- Free SSL certificate
- Free site migration
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support
- Super fast hosting on SSDs
- Staging environment
- Free SSL certificate
- Insanely fast and quick support
- One-click WordPress installation
- One-click CDN integration
Table of Contents
Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2023: Top 10 Handpicked List!
Below, you’ll find a list of the best managed hosting providers on the internet. Rest assured that we thoroughly researched and scrutinized each hosting company before including it here.
That said, here’s a list of the 10 best hosting providers for high traffic websites.
1. WPX Hosting
WPX hosting is one of the best and highest performance managed hosting services for WordPress users. This is the same hosting we are currently using to run this blog since 2016.
The best part? WPX is affordable, super fast and offers bulletproof security.
If you’re looking for a faster loading site with better security features at affordable prices, WPX hosting should be your top choice.
Features of WPX managed hosting for WordPress:
Here’s a list of some of the awesome features that you get with this amazing service called WPX hosting.
- Access to free SSL certificates
- Daily backups
- Free DDoS protection
- Daily malware scans
- Free site migration
- 24/7 customer support
- Competitive pricing
Here are a few reasons to pick WPX hosting over other best managed WordPress hosts.
Fastest web hosting
When we made the switch from HostGator to WPX hosting, the immediate thing we noticed was the speed of our website loading times. Now our website loads in under 2 seconds, thanks to dedicated hosting SSD servers from WPX hosting.
So if you’re looking for speed and fast performance, look no further than WPX hosting. It’s also worth noting that they will move all your websites to WPX hosting for free. The maximum wait time is 24 hours per website.
Gives #1 priority to securing your sites
WPX hosting provides enterprise-level DDOS/Malware protection along with unlimited SSL certificates to ensure the security of all your WordPress sites hosted on WPX, the best managed WordPress hosting in India.
Ultimate customer support
The #1 reason we went for WPX hosting is their customer support. They are fast in responding to your queries, you can get in touch with them 24/7. They will also help you to easily migrate all your website files from your existing hosting to WPX hosting free of cost.
Talking about the pricing, WPX hosting is currently offering 3 pricing packages which are listed below.
Let’s talk about each one of them so you pick the right plan for your website.
1. Business Plan: Perfect for starters. If you are starting a new website, then this plan is for you which costs you $20.83 per month. You can host up to 5 websites with a bandwidth of 50 GB where you’ll get 10 GB disk space, dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
2. Professional Plan: Perfect for seasoned bloggers. If you are looking to host multiple blogs, then the Professional plan is for you.
It allows you to host up to 15 sites at a time and this plan costs you $41.58 per month. You’ll get access to a bandwidth of 100 GB where you’ll get 20 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
3. Elite Plan: Perfect for high-traffic sites. This is the most advanced plan from WPX hosting which is most useful for high-traffic sites and agencies and costs you $83.25 per month.
With this plan, you can easily host up to 35 websites with unlimited bandwidth where you’ll also get 40 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers.
So what are you waiting for? Pick the right plan from WPX hosting.
Nexcess is one of the few affordable best managed hosting providers that offer high-quality and fully managed WordPress hosting solutions.
Nexcess is a subsidiary of Liquid Web which is used by over 500,000 websites across the world. Nexcess is known for providing ultimate features including WordPress staging, constant website monitoring, dedicated IP addresses, instant auto-scaling, and more.
It also has a built-in Nexcess CDN that offers 22 locations and advanced caching for ultra-fast loading times. So if you want to get faster and fully managed WordPress hosting at unbeatable prices, Nexcess is just for you.
Features of Nexcess hosting:
Here’s a big list of all the features that Nexcess offers;
- Free website migrations
- Free built-in CDN
- SSD Storage
- No traffic limits or metered pageviews
- Premium image compression
- 24/7 support through phone, chat, and email
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Free daily backups and so on
Here are some of the MAJOR benefits of using Nexcess web hosting.
Always-on security monitoring
WordPress sites get hacked A LOT. It’s important to pick a host that offers real-time monitoring. Nexcess offers an always-on security system that will monitor and alert you to any potential dangers.
Apart from that, Nexcess also offers a ton of security features like Spam prevention, faster server monitoring, proactive updates, and free SSL certificates to ensure your site’s safety which also helps you block various malicious attacks.
Free built-in CDN
Nexcess offers a built-in CDN and you get a free CDN (Content Delivery Network) with each account. Their CDN is available in 22 locations across the world.
The best thing about using a CDN is that it immediately increases your site loading times. Sadly, it costs money to get a good one, but when you’re using Nexcess, you will get a free built-in CDN which makes your website speed really faster.
Free website migrations
Nexcess offers free website migrations to all users. Immediately when you sign up for any of their hosting plans, you can contact their support team.
Their migration service is 100% free and managed by a team of dedicated WordPress experts who’ll move your site to Nexcess from your existing web host.
So how much does Nexcess cost?
Nexcess offers SEVEN different pricing plans in fully managed WordPress hosting.
Let’s talk about each one of them now so you can pick the right plan that suits your budget.
1. Spark: This is the most affordable plan from Nexcess which costs you $19 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install 1 website
- 15 GB of website storage
- 2 TB of bandwidth
2. Maker: This plan costs you $79 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 5 websites
- 40 GB of website storage
- 3 TB of bandwidth
3. Designer: This plan costs you $109 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 10 websites
- 60 GB of website storage
- 4 TB of bandwidth
4. Builder: This plan costs you $149 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 25 websites
- 100 GB of website storage
- 5 TB of bandwidth
5. Producer: This plan costs you $299 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 50 websites
- 300 GB of website storage
- 5 TB of bandwidth
6. Executive: This plan costs you $549 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 100 websites
- 500 GB of website storage
- 10 TB of bandwidth
7. Enterprise: This plan costs you $999 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Install up to 250 websites
- 800 GB of website storage
- 10 TB of bandwidth
So what are you waiting for?
Pick the right hosting plan and get 2 months FREE with annual plans using the below link.
Bluehost is a popular hosting provider in the industry. It has been providing superb web hosting services to millions of users worldwide for over 2 decades now. Bluehost is one of the very few hosting services that offer excellent hosting features at extremely cheap price tags all around the world.
Bluehost managed WordPress hosting features:
Here’s a list of all the features that Bluehost optimized WordPress hosting offers you.
- No traffic limits
- SiteLock Security
- Advanced CDN
- Free Backups
- Dynamic updates
- Instant provisioning of your sites
- SiteLock WAF and many more
Dedicated backup storage
Every plan from Bluehost WordPress optimized managed hosting includes dedicated backup storage and they automatically take backups of your sites to ensure the safety of all your files just in case of accidental loss of your data.
SiteLock Pro and SiteLock CDN
Bluehost offers a premium feature called SiteLock for free to all its plans from optimized hosting for WordPress. SiteLock automatically scans your website for malware to ensure they are not being blocked or spammed. It protects websites from all types of DDoS attacks with auto-detection and triggering and so on.
No traffic limits with all plans
One of the best things about using Bluehost is that there are no traffic limits with each account. That means you can get as much traffic to your websites as possible, you won’t be charged for traffic.
Let’s now talk about the pricing plans from Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress.
Bluehost offers 3 pricing plans in fully managed WordPress hosting.
Let’s talk about each one of them now so you can easily pick the right plan for your website needs.
1. Build: This is the starting plan from Bluehost managed WordPress hosting. This plan costs $19.95 per month, and offers unlimited website storage.
2. Grow: This plan costs $29.99 per month and offers the following features;
- Business Review Tools
- Bluehost SEO Tools
- Jetpack Ads Integration
- 10GB Video Compression
3. Scale: This plan costs you $49.95 per month and offers the following features;
- Unlimited Backups and Restore
- PayPal Integration
- Unlimited Video Compression
- Elastic Search
So what are you waiting for?
Pick the right plan from the above pricing plans offered by Bluehost WordPress managed hosting using the link below.
FastComet is one of the few managed WordPress hosts that offer SSD only storage which means all the sites run on their platform will be much faster than the rest that uses conventional storage space.
Features of FastComet:
Here are some of the features that you get with FastComet website hosting.
- Fast and hack free hosting environment
- Daily and weekly backups
- 24/7 super fast customer support
- 45 days money back
- Fixed prices
- SSD only storage
- Multiple server locations and many more
Premium and super fast customer support
Can you believe that FastComet offers one of the fastest customer services in the industry with 10 minutes or less response time for all ticket inquiries? It also offers 24/7 live chat support.
Free CDN, SSD only-storage, and many more
You’ll get access to free CloudFlare CDN on all hosting plans from FastComet and it provides SSD only-storage (which means faster website loading times and better performance) along with a Web Application Firewall that prevents 99% of security threats.
FastComet managed WordPress hosting pricing:
It offers 3 pricing plans which are listed below.
FastCloud: This is the starters plan from FastComet which costs you $2.95 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site with 15 GB SSD space.
FastCloud Plus: This plan costs you $4.45 per month where you can install multiple WordPress sites with 25 GB SSD space.
FastCloud Extra: This is their advanced plan which costs you $5.95 per month where you can install unlimited WordPress sites with 35 GB SSD space.
Kinsta is one of the fastest-growing web hosting providers which is powered by Google Cloud and LXD orchestrated Linux containers and they offer you everything from automatic updates to caching to security and more.
Here are some of the features that you get with Kinsta web hosting.
- Daily backups
- Staging environment
- SSH Access
- Free SSL
- DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls, Uptime monitoring, and SSL support
- 24/7 chat support
- Data center selection
- Free website migration and many more
Built for high speed
Kinsta mainly focused on providing higher speeds to all the websites hosted in their hosting environment. You can choose one of the 15 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers for each of your sites. Their hosting platform is built on Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 7, and MariaDB on the Google Cloud Platform for lightning speed.
Provides a unique dashboard
One of the best things we like about Kinsta is that it provides a dedicated dashboard called MyKinsta. It is the control center for all your websites where you can see everything from tracking bandwidth, and visitor stats to creating SSL certificates and so much more.
Kinsta pricing is a bit different and offers 4 pricing plans, out of which 2 of them offer various pricing options.
1. Starter: This is the basic plan from Kinsta that costs you $35 per month where you can install 1 WordPress site that can handle up to 25,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 10 GB storage of SSD.
2. Pro: This plan costs you $70 per month where you can install 2 WordPress sites that can handle up to 50,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 20 GB storage of SSD.
3. Business: This plan is further divided into 4 pricing options which are;
- Business 1: This plan costs you $115 per month where you can install 5 WordPress sites that can handle up to 100,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 30 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 2: This one costs you $225 per month where you can install 10 WordPress sites that can handle up to 250,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 40 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 3: This plan costs you $340 per month where you can install 20 WordPress sites that can handle up to 400,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 50 GB storage of SSD.
- Business 4: This plan costs you $450 per month where you can install 40 WordPress sites that can handle up to 600,000 visits a month and you’ll also get a 60 GB storage of SSD.
4. Enterprise: This plan is also divided into 4 pricing options;
- Enterprise 1: This is the ultimate plan which costs you $675 per month where you can install 60 WordPress sites that can handle up to 1,000,000 visits a month and you’ll also get an 100 GB storage of SSD.
- Enterprise 2: This plan costs you $1000 per month where you can install 80 WordPress sites that can handle up to 1,500,000 visits a month and you’ll also get an 150 GB storage of SSD.
- Enterprise 3: This plan costs you $1350 per month where you can install 120 WordPress sites that can handle up to 2,000,000 visits a month and you’ll also get an 200 GB storage of SSD.
- Enterprise 4: This plan costs you $1650 per month where you can install 150 WordPress sites that can handle up to 2,500,000 visits a month and you’ll also get an 250 GB storage of SSD.
6. InMotion Hosting
InMotion was launched in 2001 and is managed by a team of web hosting experts who offer excellent features through their optimized WordPress web hosting services. InMotion offers FREE Automated Backups and 24/7 US Based, in-house support to assist you around the clock.
What are the features of InMotion hosting?
Here’s a list of some of the amazing features that you get with InMotion hosting.
- Gives you 90 days money-back guarantee
- Free domain
- Drag and drop website builder
- Schedule backups
- Staging site
- Hack and malware protection
- Advanced server caching and many more
InMotion managed WordPress hosting environment offers a unique WordPress backup plugin. With it, you can automate plugin and theme updates, and schedule backups to occur before every update.
That means that you don’t have to worry about your theme, plugin and WordPress automatic updates as all these tasks will be properly managed by the WordPress hosting.
Your website is safe from all security threats and all of your sites are covered by DDoS protection, advanced firewall systems like ModSecurity, and our custom firewall and FREE automatic backups run every day.
InMotion WordPress hosting offers 4 pricing options which are listed below.
WP Core: This plan is perfect for starters where you can install 2 WordPress sites which costs you $3.99 per month which gives you 10x WP performance and gives you 100 GB of SSD storage.
WP Launch: You can install unlimited sites with this plan. It costs you $7.99 per month which gives you 20x WP performance with unlimited SSD storage.
WP Power: You can install unlimited sites with this plan. It costs you $7.99 per month which gives you 30x WP performance with unlimited SSD storage.
WP Pro: You can install unlimited sites with this plan. It costs you $15.99 per month which gives you 40x WP performance with unlimited SSD storage.
WPEngine was launched in 2010 and quickly became the #1 managed WordPress host for many people all around the world. WP Engine built its platform on over 30 open source technologies to deliver innovation at a swift pace to all the sites hosted on its platform.
Features of WP Engine:
Here’s a list of the features that you get with WP Engine.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- 24×7 live chat and telephone support
- Free site migration
- CDN & SSL included
- Access to useful tools for free
Let’s talk about some of the unique benefits of using WP Engine to run your WordPress sites.
24/7 LIVE chat support
There are only a few managed hosting companies that provide 24/7 customer support through live chat which means, that if you need any assistance regarding your websites or hosting, you can get faster responses.
In addition to the 24/7 live chat from WP Engine, phone support will also continue to be available 24/7 to all the customers with Professional, Business, Premium, and Enterprise plans.
WP Engine offers a unique feature to all its customers. This is known as page-level performance which gives you real-time diagnostics of your blog. This page-level performance offers your website diagnostics and also gives you expert recommendations to boost your website loading site and performance.
It also offers global CDN to offer excellent website speed and loading times for people all around the world. Besides, you will also get an automated certificate installation and renewals with each and every account.
WP Engine pricing:
WP Engine business WordPress hosting offers the following 4 pricing plans;
Let’s talk in detail about them.
Startup: This is their basic plan where you can install 1 WordPress site which costs you $20 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 25K visits/month, 10 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
Professional: This is the highly recommended and popular plan from WP Engine where you can install 3 WordPress sites which costs you $39.33 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 75K visits/month, 15 GB storage, 125 GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
Growth: In this plan, you can install 10 WordPress sites which costs you $76.67 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 100K visits/month, 20 GB space, 200 GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
Scale: This is their ultimate plan where you can install 30 WordPress sites which costs you $193.33 per month where you’ll get access to host your site up to 400K visits/month, 50 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth along with CDN & SSL included.
DreamHost is one of the leading managed hosting providers for WordPress and was founded in 1996. It offers a wide range of hosting solutions ranging from shared web hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and WordPress hosting.
What Are The Features?
Here are a few great features that you get with DreamHost.
- Free SSL
- Daily and Offsite Backups
- Video and Image CDN
- Daily Malware Scanning & Repair
- Premium Themes
- Site migration and many more
Excellent performance and security
DreamHost offers a free malware removal tool to help you better secure your site from all the malware attacks and security threats by also giving you free SSL certificates with each account that you buy from them.
Offers 100% uptime guarantee and DDos Protection
DreamHost offers a 100% uptime guarantee which means that there will be no downtime issues for your site even if you get a sudden spike in your website’s traffic. It also provides DDoS Protection to safely safeguard your websites.
Talking about the pricing, DreamHost offers 3 pricing plans in the managed WordPress hosting which are listed below.
DreamPress: This is great for beginners and it costs you $16.95 per month. You’ll get the following features.
- Built for ~100k Monthly Visitors
- Unlimited Email
- 30GB SSD Storage
DreamPress Plus: This plan costs you $24.95 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Built for ~300k Monthly Visitors
- Unlimited Email
- 60GB SSD Storage
DreamPress Pro: This plan costs you $71.95 per month and you’ll get the following features.
- Built for ~1 million Monthly Visitors
- Unlimited Email
- 120GB SSD Storage
Read: Top 10 DreamHost Alternatives for All Budgets in 2023
Pressable is one of the best managed hosting solutions for WordPress out there and was founded in 2010 and growing rapidly in the web hosting space by offering award-winning features like nightly backups, built-in performance, top security features, etc.
It is considered one of the fastest and most reliable WordPress web hosting solutions used by marketers, agencies, and small businesses around the world.
Here are some of the amazing features that you get with Pressable.
- Automatic updates
- Nightly backups
- Built-in performance
- Traffic scaling (which can easily handle 20x traffic)
- Malware scanning and removal
- Site security and caching
- Dedicated WordPress support
Pressable focuses on giving better security to all its users. They offer malware scanning and removal for free. They also use caching to properly help reduce website loading times by identifying data that is loading frequently and keeping it ready to go as soon as your website is requested by users anywhere around the world.
It’s also worth mentioning that it offers free SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt to make your site connection more secure.
Access to Jetpack premium for free
One of the key features of using Pressable is that it gives you free access to Jetpack premium which is one of the widely used WordPress plugins and costs you around $100 per year (you get it for free with each Pressable account).
With it, you can do so many things such as unlimited image and video CDN, Brute force attack protection, automated social media posting and so much more.
Pressable managed hosting price: Pressable offers the following pricing plans.
- Entry plan costs you $19 per month where you can install 1 website which is suited for 5000 monthly visitors and comes with 10 GB storage.
- Personal plan costs you $25 per month where you can install 1 website which is suited for 30,000 monthly visitors and comes with 20 GB storage.
- Starter plan costs you $45 per month where you can install 3 websites which is suited for 50,000 monthly visitors and comes with 30 GB storage.
- Pro plan costs you $90 per month where you can install 10 websites which is suited for 150,000 monthly visitors and comes with 50 GB storage.
- Premium plan costs you $155 per month where you can install 20 websites which is suited for 400,000 monthly visitors and comes with 80 GB storage.
- Business plan starts at $350 per month where you can install 50 websites which is suited for 1 million monthly visitors and comes with 200 GB storage.
FlyWheel is an exclusive WordPress managed hosting choice that is specifically built for WordPress sites. Yes, it is one of the impressive hosting providers that only host WordPress sites to give great performance and features to its users.
FlyWheel is used by over 70,000 people around the world to host their WordPress sites. It offers excellent features like nightly backups, staging sites, super faster servers, etc.
Here’s a list of all the features that you get with FlyWheel.
- Free SSL
- Blazing fast speeds
- Hacker-free security
- Nightly backups
- Reimagined SFTP
- Global Availability
- Staging sites
- Site cloning and free demo sites
FlyWheel only hosts WordPress sites
One of the biggest reasons to choose FlyWheel over other services is because FlyWheel only hosts WordPress sites whereas other competitors like Bluehost, DreamHost, and others host multiple platforms.
So FlyWheel has a cutting-edge advantage as its servers are tuned for WordPress only, and its support team is full of WordPress experts.
Free malware cleanup, site migrations, and SSL certificates
If you’re worried about malware or other security threats to your sites, you get a free malware cleanup service from FlyWheel. They also offer you SSL certificates for free and you can use their site migration service to transfer your site to their hosting platform for free.
FlyWheel offers nightly backups with full site backups and one-click restore points. That means your WordPress sites are backed up every single night so you can restore all your site’s files at any time you want for free.
FlyWheel offers the following 4 pricing plans.
Let’s talk about them.
1. Tiny: This is the starter plan that costs $13 per month and you can install only 1 WordPress site. It can handle 5,000 monthly visitors with 5 GB disk space, 20 GB bandwidth along with a free SSL certificate.
2. Starter: This plan costs you $25 per month and you can install only 1 WordPress site that can handle 25,000 monthly visitors with 10 GB disk space, 50 GB bandwidth along with a free SSL certificate.
3 Freelance: This plan costs $96 per month where you can install up to 10 WordPress blogs easily that can handle 100,000 monthly visitors with 20 GB disk space, 200 GB bandwidth along with free SSL certificates.
4. Agency: This plan costs $242 per month where you can install up to 30 WordPress websites easily that can handle 400,000 monthly visitors with 50 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwidth along with free SSL certificates.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is specially designed to take care of all the technical stuff of your websites, from automatic updates to automatic backups to website migration so you can get back to doing what you love and grow your business without worrying too much about technical stuff.
Essentially, managed hosting for WordPress gives you the freedom to focus on your business as it manages most of the technical aspects of your site.
Managed WordPress hosting has a plethora of benefits including:
Almost every single managed WordPress hosting provider gives you managed and unbreakable security features to safeguard your site. The primary reason for us to migrate BloggersPassion from HostGator to WPX hosting was the security.
WPX hosting offers rock-solid security features like free SSL certificates, malware protection, and a completely hack-proof hosting environment and it also fixes your website if it accidentally gets attacked by hackers. You don’t get such type of security features with shared hosting plans.
Managed software updates
Software updates such as plugin updates, theme updates, and WordPress updates are automatically done if you’re using WordPress hosting. So you don’t have to manually do all the updates from your end.
This will save you lots of time and also offer better security whenever your site gets updated with the latest themes, plugins, etc.
Expert level fast customer support team
They also provide you super-fast customer support through a ticketing system, live chat, phone calls, etc. They give you the best experience and assistance whenever you need help regarding managing your sites or transferring your files.
They also make sure to hire only the experts who are good at managing WordPress websites so they know how to handle any situation with ease which is an added advantage.
So when are you supposed to go for WordPress managed hosting?
You’ll need to invest in reliable managed hosting when you’re really serious about making money from blogging and don’t want to tackle technical stuff yourself. When your site traffic is increasing, you definitely need it to handle your site’s traffic.
Also consider using or migrating to WordPress hosting environment if your website starts making decent money as investing in a good, faster, and reliable hosting service always pays off in the long run.
What to Consider While Choosing a Managed WordPress Hosting
So what should you consider while picking a managed WordPress host to run your site? Here are a few things to remember.
Monthly visitors to your site
Many new bloggers often go for shared hosting plans because of their affordability. However, as your website traffic grows, they can’t handle all your website traffic which often results in slow loading times or frequent downtime issues.
That’s why you need to go for this hosting where you should pick a plan that’s more than enough to handle your average monthly site visitors.
Your dependency on the customer support team
Many webmasters have no clue about technical-related stuff like managing their emails, backups, or migrating their blogs. If you’re also one among them, you definitely need expert-level support assistance from the hosting service you choose.
You need to make sure you’ve extra storage space that you need to store all your database files, images, blog posts, comments, etc. The lack of storage space can make your blog loading times slower which ultimately affects your bottom line.
Recommended Web Hosting Resources:
- Best web hosting deals for all kinds of budget bloggers
- How to start a blog in 2023?
- Comparison of the best web hosting services by BloggersPassion
- Hostinger Web Hosting Review 2023: Should You Host Your Website with Them?
- Hostinger Coupon Code: Get Upto 90% Discount + Free Domain & More
We highly recommend you consider managed WordPress hosting plans over shared hosting. Yes, shared hosting plans are cheap but they are not really useful, faster, and better when it comes to managing your WordPress sites (they don’t offer backups, fast customer support, better security, etc).
So what are your thoughts about the best managed WordPress hosts provided in this post? Did you find the right one among them? Do you have any questions? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Reader Comments (11)
Great list of hosting. I was searching for a good hosting other than bluehost hosting. Thank you for this awesome list.
Great list of managed WordPress hosting providers, Thanks for the information
After reading this article I decide to move my web hosting server. But there are lots of task needs to be done. I don’t have any idea about managing cPanel and migrations. So I have read your other articles. They encourage me a lot.
Great list of managed WordPress hosting providers.
I’m using Bluehost which gives an awesome performance.
Thanks! for sharing
I have tried FastComet myself for the past 10 months. And I was really surprised with the service quality and the extra add-ons I have got included!
First, they helped with the site transfer along with correcting a few issues. I got my site up and running the same day without any downtime.
I have also tried DigitalOcean for VPS hosting. And found it great. Yet, an experience is required to run and manage a vps.
All in all, thanks for sharing. The list is very promising. There are a couple providers here with great feedbacks. Im planning to give them a try for future projects. It’s always nice to diversify providers.
All the best..
He there Anil,
I think having problems with your hosting company because it can’t hold your traffic, is one of the best problems in the internet marketing world, right?
This was a problem that I went through the last month, with a viral Facebook website.
I was between Digital Ocean and Vultr, decided to give a go with DO and it’s going pretty well till now, their support it’s top notch.
I’ll make sure to have into consideration the number of hosting companies you mentioned here.
A great collection of hosting providers. I am regualar visiter of your website and I have read many blogs here. I highly impressed. Could you help me? How to move my personal blog from Hostgator to BlueHost? I am litle bit consufed about it. Please guide me. Thanks for sharing these excellent article with us.
Please talk to Bluehost.com support team once on Chat on this. They should be able to move your site from Hostgator to Bluehost and they will be able to guide you how this process will be done smoothly if you have made your mind to move from Hostgator to Bluehost.
This is an awesome list of hosting.
But, I have a question, I want to move my blog from GoDaddy to DigitalOcean. Can you please tell me how I can do it without loosing my data or hiring an expert.
Hello, Sir can you please tell me the best hosting for WordPress. Can you please check on my site for any suggestion about SEO.
Nice breakdown here.
I learned – the hard way of course – how upgrading is the way to go when traffic flows in freely to your blog. I had unrelated issues last month with my blog. But said issues alerted me to my traffic volume. 2 weeks after the problem I left my old host, listened to my developer, moved to a new host and am on a VPS. Night-day difference. Really really really fast load times and my site is up virtually all the time.