Product Name: WPX Hosting
Looking for a faster, better and secure web host to run your WordPress sites? Try WPX Hosting then.
You’ll get excellent features like free site migration, free daily backups, fixed for you guarantee, etc. Use BloggersPassion (coupon code) to get 50% discount for the first month on all WPX plans.
Looking for an honest WPX Hosting review?
We have been using WPX Hosting at BloggersPassion since 2016 (over six years).
We literally know almost everything about their hosting including speed, security, customer support experience, and so on.
So if you’re planning to purchase their hosting and looking for some real WPX Hosting reviews, you’re in the right place.
Although there are a ton of other web hosts at much cheaper prices, why are we even paying for WPX Hosting? In this detailed review, you’ll find out the reasons along with the details about why we moved from HostGator to WPX in the first place.
Looking for a discount?
Get 50% FLAT discount on WPX hosting (use promo code BloggersPassion (caps matter) as it will give you a 50% INSTANT discount for the first month on all of WPX hosting plans)
Table of Contents
- Why We Ditched HostGator And Moved to WPX Hosting?
- WPX Hosting Review 2022: Why Use Their Hosting Over Others?
- WPX Hosting Fixed for You Guarantee
- 24/7 customer support staff which is super fast
- WPX Hosting Removes Malware Daily (At FREE of Cost)
- WPX hosting reviews from customers
- WPX Cloud And Its Importance
- Offers Free Enterprise-Level DDoS Protection
- What are all the features included in the WPX hosting plans?
- Top Reasons to Consider WPX Hosting for WordPress Sites
- WPX Hosting Pricing
- WPX Hosting Pros And Cons
- FAQs | WPX Reviews In 2022
- Final Thoughts On WPX WordPress Hosting Review
Why We Ditched HostGator And Moved to WPX Hosting?
The main reason to write this WPX WordPress hosting review is that we had a bad experience with our previous hosting HostGator. Several years ago, our site BloggersPassion got hacked with malicious scripts (to steal some of our backlinks).
We tried a lot to get “professional help” from the HostGator customer support team but they never bothered about our site’s security and had shown zero interest in solving the issue.
That’s when we realized the importance of having access to a web host that offers you “faster yet professional customer support assistance”.
Finally, we asked a couple of our friends and they recommended WPX Hosting. Once we signed up for WPX Hosting, not only they immediately cleaned up all the mess but they also migrated our site to their hosting servers within a few minutes for FREE.
“First impression matters a lot”, right?
Ever since we migrated from HostGator to WPX, we never regretted our decision.
Get a 50% FLAT Discount on WPX (use BloggersPassion promo code)
If you’re curious, here are 3 major reasons to ditch HostGator.
- They don’t take security precautions. If you are looking for a secured hosting service, HostGator should be your last choice.
- Their customer support sucks. They don’t solve your hosting related issues. They literally take hours to respond to your queries on “live chat”.
- They don’t offer daily backups (unlike WPX hosting or WP Engine). It means, if your site ever gets hacked, you are going to spend a lot of money and time to retrieve your website files and data.
That’s when we decided to ditch their hosting and move to a better, safer, reliable and faster hosting plan to host our sites.
That’s when we found “WPX Hosting” (Earlier known as Traffic Planet Hosting).
Try WPX Today at 50% Off (Apply the BloggersPassion coupon code to get 50% OFF on hosting plan of your choice for the first month)
What you are going to find in this WPX Hosting review is the same reasons why we picked them after ditching HostGator hosting in May 2016. Are you ready to know more about them? Let’s get into the details without much ado.
WPX Hosting Review 2022: Why Use Their Hosting Over Others?
WPX Hosting Fixed for You Guarantee
One of the major reasons we migrated our site BloggersPassion from HostGator to WPX hosting is security.
We had a lot of security issues with HostGator previously and they sucked at solving the customers’ security problems and the HostGator customer support team is one of the worst.
The great thing about WPX hosting is they offer you a “fixed for you guarantee” which means, even if your site gets hacked, they will fix your security issues and give you the fully working site at no additional cost. So you’re in safe hands.
Just have a look at what you’ll get from their “Fixed for You Guarantee”
As you can see above, their team will fix the problem for free ASAP.
Whether you know it or not, WPX hosting offers you excellent security features like Enterprise-level DDoS Protection, daily Malware scans, application firewalls, spam protection, and even WHOIS Privacy to safeguard your sites. Even then, if your site gets hacked, they will fix it for you for free.
24/7 customer support staff which is super fast
What’s the one thing you should consider while choosing a web host? If you said, “customer support assistance” you’re thinking right.
Why? Because you never know when your site gets random issues like slow loading times, caching issues, browser issues (or even malware attacks). That’s when you need to act fast.
Here’s where professional customer support who assists you faster with your site issues can be a lifesaver. WPX offers support assistance 24/7/365 via tickets, e-mails, and LiveChat.
Just have a look at the recent support chat we had with the WPX Hosting team.
As you can see above, you can expect faster responses from their team. In fact, their customer support team responds to your queries within 30 to 40 seconds.
That’s what we expect from any web host. That’s the #1 reason why we’re hosted on their servers since 2016.
WPX Hosting Removes Malware Daily (At FREE of Cost)
Did you know that WPX Hosting provides free malware removal if your site is hacked?
Yes. In fact, WPX Hosting is the ONLY hosting company that offers a “FREE Malware Removal” service.
Did you ever come across websites that contain malware notice? See below illustration;
If you see the above kind of websites, they are mostly hacked due to malware attacks. If you’re using WPX hosting, you’ll be free from all of such headaches.
Malware removal is not a service that the majority of the hosting companies provide, certainly not for free. Whereas WPX hosting offers FREE malware removal if your site is affected by any malware related issues.
Their Malware Removal service will work alongside their existing daily Malware scanning to help keep any attackers away.
If at any point you need security assistance or believe your site may be infected, you can raise a support ticket with WPX hosting from here.
Security is one more big reason to use WPX Hosting as it offers “bulletproof security features to safeguard your WordPress sites”.
If you are curious to know what are all the security precautions that are taken by WPX Hosting, here’s a list of some of them.
- Constantly updated WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection provided by Incapsula
- Daily malware scans are performed across all the sites that are hosted on WPX Hosting servers
- Daily system-wide malware removal at no additional cost to you
- They will also clean up malicious redirects, backdoors, script injections, and so on
Above all, individual site audits are also performed by WPX Malware Team in special cases (in case your site is infected by any malware).
It also offers a ton of security features hosted on its servers including;
- Enterprise-level DDoS Protection
- Daily Malware scans
- Application firewalls
- Spam protection
- WHOIS Privacy
WPX hosting reviews from customers
WPX hosting is receiving a lot of positive buzz, especially from customers all over the web.
Here are a few of WPX reviews from real customers on the major review platforms;
4.9 out of 5 score on Trustpilot
On Trustpilot, WPX hosting has 4.9 ratings out of 5 from over 2400 customers.
4.7 out of 5 ratings on Facebook
WPX hosting also has got positive reviews from real users on Facebook who are already using WPX hosting.
4.7 out of 5 ratings on G2
As you can see above, on the G2 platform, WPX got 4.7 out 5 star ratings, which is great.
All in all, WPX reviews and feedback from real customers are great.
So what are you still waiting for?
Go grab WPX hosting now and make your site loading times super faster.
WPX Cloud And Its Importance
What’s the #1 thing you look for when choosing a web host for your WordPress sites? Speed and super faster website performance, right?
WPX Hosting recently introduced WPX cloud to make your site loading times super faster which makes it one of the fastest WordPress hosting CDN across the world.
Whether you know it or not, a CDN (content delivery network) refers to a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of Internet content. That simply means no matter where your website visitors are (be it London or Delhi), they will experience faster loading sites.
Unlike most CDNs, WPX hosting Cloud is custom-built from the ground specifically to give you faster loading times and provide high-performance WordPress hosting.
If you’re still wondering why should you even bother about WPX cloud, here are a few of the biggest benefits.
1. Faster loading times: Are you serving an international audience with your website? If yes, there’s good news for you. If your website’s serving a global audience, you’ll see a big improvement with the WPX Cloud environment as WPX Hosting internal tests show improvements from 50% to 320%, depending on the website configuration and resources.
That said, we’ve personally experienced a HUGE improvement in the website loading times as our site went from loading in 2 seconds to loading within half a second (3 times faster after enabling the WPX cloud feature).
2. It’s FREE: As discussed above, WPX hosting recently introduced WPX cloud to all its customers to increase the website performance on their hosting network. The best part is, they are not charging even a penny extra for providing WPX cloud. It’s completely free.
3. Covering over 20 worldwide locations: WPX hosting offers over 20 worldwide locations to give better performance to your website audience as your website’s content will be served to visitors from over 20 worldwide locations, covering 6 continents which makes it the fastest hosting environment.
Not only that, more worldwide locations means, faster loading times and better website performance if your website gets high traffic (or traffic spikes).
4. Better security: With traditional hosting units, you might face downtime issues or few technical issues every now on then but with Cloud based servers, you’ll rarely face such issues. On top of that, WPX cloud provides much better security. So if you’re looking for much better security, you should shift to WPX cloud.
5. No external CDN is needed: If you’re using WPX cloud, there’s no need to use another CDN plugin or assistance from sites like Cloudflare or others. The best part is, even without any external CDN support, WPX cloud works like a charm in providing better performance to your site.
6. Extremely easy to set up: If you’re wondering how to start using WPX cloud, there’s good news for you as all the new WPX accounts after 23rd Oct 2019 will have their Cloud CDN configured and activated by default.
Quick note: All the existing WPX Hosting customers will have to switch on the Cloud manually via their Control Panel. The details will be shared below.
How to enable WPX cloud manually?
If you’re wondering about how to start using WPX cloud for better website speeds and performance, here’s a simple tutorial.
Once you logged into your WPX dashboard, pick WPX cloud on the left which looks like this;
Then, pick your site and “Enable” the cloud your service for appropriate site.
Quick note: Once you enable the WPX Cloud for your website, it will take approximately 1 hour for your site to start loading though the WPX Cloud with much improved speed performance and better speeds.
Within a minute, it will show the following service status showing your site is now enabled with WPX cloud.
And guess what happens when your site is enabled with WPX Cloud?
Your website speed increases to a great extent.
Here’s the screenshot of our blog’s loading times using GTMetrix (after enabling WPX cloud).
You can see from the above screenshot, our blog has 100% performance with A grade and the LCP (largest content element) is taking only 750 milliseconds. That’s blazing fast speed, right?
Grab WPX Hosting Today to start your WordPress blog on WPX hosting
Offers Free Enterprise-Level DDoS Protection
If you’re wondering about what a DDoS attack is all about. Let us explain it in simple terms.
A denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make network resource unavailable (which can be your blog or website) to its intended users, such as to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet.
A DDoS is where the attack source is more than one, often thousands of, unique IP addresses. It is analogous to a group of people crowding the entry door or gate to a website and not letting legitimate visitors enter into the website disrupting normal operations.
Here are a few problems that you can face when your site is attacked by DDoS.
- Dramatic increase in the number of spam emails received
- Unusually slow network performance (which makes your site load extremely slower)
- Unavailability of a website
- Inability to access any website
- And the list goes on
The good thing about using WPX hosting is that it provides free Enterprise-level DDoS protection to all WPX Hosting customers with Incapsula which is an industry leader in DDoS security.
Quick note: This extra DDoS protection is completely free for all WPX Hosting customers. This DDoS protection alone is expensive which would normally cost at least $299 per website per month with Incapsula directly. Fortunately, WPX hosting is actually using a higher Enterprise plan than the $299 so you don’t have to pay even a penny to get that service.
The great thing about using Incapsula for DDoS protection is Incapsula is guaranteed to mitigate any DDoS attack in under 10 seconds, regardless of its size and without getting in the way of legitimate traffic. So you’re in safe hands!
Whether you know it or not, security is one of the ranking factors in Google. Sites with https version will be preferred by Google when compared to the sites with http.
According to SangFroid Web, “Data from Google Chrome usage shows that more than 70 percent of Chrome users are visiting HTTPS-enabled websites, which indicates that browsing via HTTPS is becoming the norm. Armed with that data, Google is taking steps to ‘encourage’ the global adoption of SSL/HTTPS.”
So using WPX hosting can help you easily install SSL certificates (which makes your site from http to https) at free of cost.
What are all the features included in the WPX hosting plans?
Are you curious to find out the list of all the features and benefits you get with WPX hosting plans. Here’s a list of few of them.
- High speed WPX Cloud CDN (which is newly introduced to make your site performance faster than ever)
- Unlimited Site Migrations (so you can migrate your site from an existing hosting to WPX hosting at free of cost, most site transfers won’t take even a day)
- Unlimited SSLs to make your site go from http to https
- 24/7 customer support with 30 Seconds Average Response Time
- Staging Area
- Access to Email accounts
- Enterprise-Level DDoS Protection to safeguard your site
- 28 Day Automatic Full Backups (so you can restore all your lost data any time)
- Malware Scanning & Removal
- PHP 7.X and HTTPS/2 enabled
- 1-Click WordPress Installations (to easily install WordPress on WPX hosting just with a click)
- USA + UK Hosting locations (so you can choose any of them which is nearer to you for faster loading times)
If you’re looking for the fastest and secure hosting environment for WordPress sites, we HIGHLY recommend WPX hosting.
Top Reasons to Consider WPX Hosting for WordPress Sites
Here are a few top reasons and benefits to consider WPX hosting to host your WordPress sites in 2022 and beyond.
1. Superfast “Managed WordPress Hosting”
That means each and every user will get managed hosting so you can boost your overall website performance and more importantly site speed.
Honestly speaking, I give too much importance to my website speed. When I was hosting my site on HostGator, it usually used to take nearly 3 seconds to load.
But once switched to WPX, my blog speed skyrocketed. It’s now loading within half second (just 0.49 sec loading time). That’s unbelievable, right?
So the overall website speed was increased definitely by more than 200%. That’s a great change after shifting to another hosting platform.
It’s all became possible just because of the managed hosting servers offered by WPX hosting service. So if you are in search for a faster hosting, you should start using their hosting.
2. Daily Backups and 99.95% Uptime Guarantee!
HostGator doesn’t offer any backups whatsoever whereas WPX offers you daily backup of your whole sites. That means even if you lose all your website files (in the worst-case scenario), it is still possible to get all that data back without much effort or paying anything extra.
The great thing about using WPX as your hosting service is they don’t charge you even a penny for doing daily backups. All of their hosting plans included daily backups as a “feature”.
Another important feature of their hosting is 99.95% uptime guarantee. That means, almost every single time, your site will get loaded without any glitches.
When your site doesn’t show up anything while visitors browsing your content is the worst thing ever. So better uptime gives you more edge over your competitors.
Click here to start your WordPress blog on WPX hosting (AND GET 50% OFF using BloggersPassion discount coupon)
3. Free Site Migration from Existing Host
One of the strong reasons I haven’t moved my sites from HostGator to any other hosting service is I know how difficult it is and it usually takes a lot of time if you don’t have any technical skills.
But if you are already using an existing service and are not at all happy with it and want to move from it to WPX hosting, you are fortunate. They will migrate your sites from your existing hosting service to the WPX hosting servers for free.
All you need do is to connect with their customer staff, give your website hosting details, buy hosting from them and you are done. Everything else will be taken care of by their customer support team for free.
4. Websites Hosted on WPX Hosting are FULLY Secured
The #1 reason I moved from HostGator to WPX hosting service is because of the security.
HostGator doesn’t offer any security to the sites hosted on their servers while the sites hosted on WPX are safely secured.
They are also offering unlimited FREE SSL certificates which can be installed and activated in just under 10 minutes on your WordPress sites. To put it simply, SSL certificates add more authenticity and security to your sites.
If you are looking for the most secure hosting service, I highly recommend you try WPX hosting. They offer the most reliable hosting options to their clients.
5. Amazing Pricing That Beats Their Competitors: Get Two Months of Free Hosting
How can I NOT mention their unbeatable pricing plans in this unbiased WPX hosting review? WPX offers exceptional pricing plans.
Did you know that the pricing offered by WPX beats their competitors like WPEngine, Bluehost, HostGator, etc?
Here’s the WPX hosting latest pricing comparison with other hosting sites.
As you can see, WPX hosting is where you can install up to 5 websites even with their basic plan which costs you just $24.99 per month (it’s even cheaper with annual plans) where you get exclusive features like;
- Incapsula DDoS protection
- PayPal payment option
- Unlimited site migrations for free
- Unlimited email addresses and so on
Click here to start your WordPress blog on WPX
WPX Hosting Pricing
So what’s the WPX Hosting pricing? WPX offers the following 3 pricing plans.
Now let’s talk about 3 of them along with the pricing and features.
1. Business: If you are running a small website or blog but want to make it run blazing fast, this plan is for you. Or if you are just starting a new blog and want better, super fast and reliable WordPress hosting, you should consider this plan.
This plan costs you $24.99 per month and you can host up to 5 websites with a bandwidth of 200 GB. You will also get 15 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers to boost your website loading times.
You can save $50 (i.e. 2 months of free hosting) by using this link while purchasing WPX business hosting for the next 12 months now. And use BloggersPassion coupon code if you want to buy hosting for one month only (will save 50% money).
2. Professional: If you want a slightly more advanced version of the above hosting plan then Professional plan is for you where you can have more flexibility as you can also host up to 15 sites at a time without any hassle.
This plan costs you $49.99 per month and you can host up to 15 websites with a bandwidth of 400 GB. You will also get 30 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers to boost your website speed and performance.
Click This Link to save $100 (which means two months of free professional hosting) if you want to purchase WPX professional hosting for one year in advance. You will be paying $499 for one year of professional hosting. Apply BloggersPassion promo code to get 50% OFF on first month purchase.
3. Elite: This is the most advanced plan which is most useful for high traffic websites. If you are getting a lot of search traffic to your sites and looking for a managed WordPress hosting which is super fast, this plan is just for you.
This plan costs you $99 per month and you can host up to 35 websites with UNLIMITED bandwidth. You will also get 60 GB disk space along with the dedicated RAM and SSD servers to boost your website loading speed.
Click This Link to Save $198 on Elite Hosting if by purchasing it for 12 months in advance. You will be paying $999 for one year of Elite hosting after $198 discount. Again use BloggersPassion discount coupon to get 50% OFF if want to buy Elite plan for one month only.
All the plans include the following incredible features.
- 24 x 7 x 365 live chat (customer support)
- Free site migrations
- Daily backups
- Daily malware scan
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Free email setup
- 30 days money back guarantee
So what are your waiting for?
Grab WPX Hosting Today to start your blog with WPX (Apply BloggersPassion coupon to get 50% OFF for first month)
6. Ground Breaking Support Staff
Customer service at HostGator is the worst of all. They don’t care about their customers at all. They are least bothered about solving their customers’ issues and their response time is even 2 hours sometime (even on a live chat)!!
But when I connected to WPX customer staff, they responded to all my queries and issues related to hosting really quickly. I was so amazed at this experience and this is one of the major reasons for me to move from HostGator to WPX hosting without thinking much.
If you are looking for a friendly and super fast customer support staff, you should buy their hosting. You won’t regret your decision, I can guarantee that.
Pro tip: Don’t go for any web hosting service without knowing about their customer support. If their support sucks, you will hate yourself and in the process, you waste a lot of time and money. Google about their customer staff and read all the customer reviews. This WPXhosting review is not written to persuade you to buy their hosting but their customer support team is just amazing.
WPX Hosting Pros And Cons
Most WPX Hosting reviews you find online don’t actually cover their pros and cons. So let’s talk about WPX Hosting pros and cons.
- Free unlimited SSL certificates
- Fixed for you guarantee in case of malware attacks
- Free website migration
- Offers you WPX Cloud for faster speeds
- Industry leading 24/7 customer support assistance (as their average response time is less than 40 seconds)
- Daily backups and fully secured
- 24/7 Malware & Hack Scanning
- Full backup manager
- Staging area
- Free malware removal
- No increase on plan renewal (unlike other web hosts like Bluehost, HostGator etc)
- Monthly hosting plans are also available
- Their pricing starts at $24.99 per month (although bit expensive especially when compared to shared web hosting plans but you get all the premium features)
- It doesn’t offer you a traditional cPanel (as they have their own custom interface which of course is simple and pretty easy to use)
FAQs | WPX Reviews In 2022
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about WPX hosting. So make sure to read all of them if you’re still thinking about signing up for WPX hosting.
WPX hosting claims to be the world’s fastest WordPress hosting founded by Terry Kyle in 2013 with three main objectives Speed, Support, and Simplicity.
WPX hosting is fully managed WordPress hosting powered by WPX Cloud CDN that offer 99.9% Uptime, Email Functionality, Staging Area, Platform Optimization, DDOS Protection from Incapsula, Daily Backups, Unlimited Free Site Migrations, Unlimited Free SSL Certificates, unbelievable Technical Support (under 40 seconds), and Fixed for you Guarantee.
Yes, WPX hosting offers a high-speed custom-built ‘WPX Cloud’ CDN (20+ endpoints) for all WPX customers for free.
WPX hosting offers unlimited email accounts with every plan having no restrictions on the space being utilized.
WPX Hosting ‘Fixed For You’ (FFY) guarantee is your peace of mind. Anytime you get stuck in any technical issue that affects your website performance, their support team will fix it for you for free and fast.
Yes, WPX hosting provides UK location option. Either you can choose the USA, Australia or UK as a hosting location.
WPX Hosting offers 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. This means if you don’t get satisfied with their services for some reason, you may get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
So what are you waiting for?
Try WPX Today (Get 50% OFF) (use coupon BloggersPassion)
Other Web Hosting Reviews:
MilesWeb Review: Is It Worth The Money?
Scala Hosting Review: Is it the best hosting for your site?
WPEngine Review: Is it the best Managed WordPress Hosting?
Kinsta Review 2022: Is it worth The Money?
ChemiCloud Review 2022: Why We Think It’s An Amazing Host?
Namecheap Hosting Review: Is It The Cheapest Hosting For WordPress?
Hostinger Review 2022: Should We Host Our Website Here?
Final Thoughts On WPX WordPress Hosting Review
Although WPX hosting doesn’t have decades of hosting experience but they are growing rapidly. WPX has currently 3 datacenter locations including USA, UK & Australia.
Their pricing options, unbeatable customer support, blazing fast servers, daily backups make their hosting truly unique and separate them from the rest of the competitors.
If you are searching for a managed WordPress, affordable, and secured web hosting service to host your WordPress sites, you should definitely start using WPX. This is the same hosting I’m using currently on my blog.
Sign Up for WPX Hosting Now (use BloggersPassion coupon to get 50% discount)
So what do you think about the detailed and unbiased WPX hosting review? Did you find it useful? Do you have any questions? Let us know in the comment section below.