Are you searching for the best blogger outreach tools? You are in the right place.
Networking is the key to any website’s success.
If you are a beginner and want to make your site profitable, here’s a quick tip for you: focus your time and energy on reaching out to other influencers in your niches. That’s the quickest way to reach the top.
If you are wondering about how to get started, I’ve another tip for you: start doing blogger outreach. It is all about connecting with the influencers and bloggers within your industry to grab their attention. But blogger outreach is all about giving more than you take.
In this post, you will be discovering about some of the best blogger outreach tools that will help you success in blogging. Are you ready? Let’s find out the best blogger outreach tools to succeed in 2019 and beyond.
Table of Contents
10 of the Best Blogger Outreach Tools
When it comes to blogger outreach tools, Buzzsumo is the first thing that comes into my mind. Without a doubt it is one of the best blogger outreach tools used by thousands of serious marketers worldwide.
If you are not using Buzzsumo, then probably you are missing the most powerful tool that helps in boosting your traffic and to reach more bloggers. Well, what is this Buzzsumo?
It is a research and monitoring tool that helps you in finding content that is most shared on social media channels, finding influencers related to particular topics, to track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
You can get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name or domain too.
This is how you can use Buzzsumo:
1. You can find great content ideas for posts: It’s not always possible to come up with an idea for a piece of content. Most of the times, it’s annoying, frustrating and time consuming.
And… when you do write that piece of content, sometimes, you get lots of shares and sometimes no traffic from Google.
Head over to BuzzSumo and find out what is the most shared content related to your niche keywords.
Once you know the most shared content related to these keywords, write a piece of content that is more up to date and more detailed.
2. You can find interesting content to share with your followers: Everyone wants to write great content that gets shared on social media and the best way to find such content is to use Buzzsumo.
Go to BuzzSumo and type in a topic related to your business. Sort the list based on the most Facebook shares.
Now, you have content related to your topic that is popular on Facebook!
3. You can build list of influencers to reach out to: Without promoting your content, no action will take place. Social media is a great way of promoting content but you need to reach the right people.
For example, if you find content that’s similar to what you have created, no problem because BuzzSumo shows you the most influential people on Twitter who shared out that content.
If you want to rank for the keywords you are targeting, you normally need to build up links from high-profile, relevant sites and Buzzsumo helps you for this.
4. Research Your Competitor’s’ Content: In addition to the most-shared content for a topic, Buzzsumo also shows you the top-performing content for your domain or, even better, your competitor’s domain.
You can find out, their best/worst performing content, websites linking to their best performing content, authors of the content, channels that get the most shares.
Start with free version and test it out for yourself.
2. Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is one of my favorite blogger outreach tools which was developed by Dave Schneider. Doing research and reaching out and connecting with influencers, whether it’s through social media or through email or by any other means of communication is really time consuming.
But, you can now save a lot more time and have all the tools required to do effective blogger outreach all under one roof with Ninja Outreach.
Ninja Outreach is an outreach and prospecting software for bloggers and entrepreneurs. Simply to say, if you are looking to connect with industry influencers, bloggers, small businesses, freelancers, agency’s etc then this tool helps you with that very easily.
It can save you a lot of time if you use it to do blogger outreach.
How to use Ninja Outreach?
- Head over to Ninja Outreach and search for something like “how to decrease belly fat” or “list out 10 food diets for a healthy body”, something along those lines.
- Now, Ninja Outreach will head out to a bunch of reliable sources such as Alexa, Google, Moz etc and generate results of relevant websites with these information like pages complete with social and SEO insights and metrics, contact details, traffic and engagement information and a lot more.
- You can also search for guest post friendly blogs, blogs that are hosting giveaways and contests, blogs that publish product reviews, blogs that accept sponsored posts and more.
If you want to save time and resources by being able to quickly search, find and connect with new influencers, businesses and other bloggers, create new relationships in your niche industry then this is definitely worth your time and money for sure.
Ninja Outreach free trial is available. You can start with free version and test it out.
To promote your brand, email outreach is an effective way but it can also be very time consuming. However, there are few software tools that have been created to help make email outreach simpler and one of the most popular tools for email outreach is Buzzstream.
It is used by many digital marketing professionals. Here are some of the features of this tool:
- You can easily upload CSV of websites and also URL’s by simply copying and pasting them into the Buzzstream interface.
- With Buzzstream, you can find outreach prospects based on certain criteria.
- One of the biggest time saving features of Buzzstream is that it can automatically search for contact info from the website. If no email address is found, it can find contact forms and social media profiles instead.
- Buzzstream helps you to keep track of email outreach and also your correspondence with multiple users as it is important so that you can have a record of your relationship with other influencers and bloggers.
- You can create multiple campaigns to organize your outreach efforts.
- As Buzzstream is web based, multiple users can log into it and use Buzzstream. It has the ability to assign tasks to specific people and also to use templates make Buzzstream a viable tool for teams with multiple people.
- You can track relationships stage, post frequency, domain authority and overall ranking too.
- You can filter them by your own tags, website type, purchases and more. You can even include your own custom fields.
Inkybee is considered as one of the most effective blogger outreach tools. Inkybee has the suite of tools with the information that you and your client might ever need about influencers in their sector. These tools enable you to create a detailed analysis for specific influencer marketing or blogger outreach campaigns.
1. Research and discovery tools: You can identify the best and the most relevant influencers to engage with and reach out to. Here are the tools where Inkybee can help you.
- Blog search tool acts as a powerful search engine that delivers instantaneous results.
- It has a unique blog discovery tool that scours the web continuously to find more relevant blogs, immediately highlighting new influencer opportunities.
- It assess blogger influence by sorting and filtering on the important metrics: size of audience, level of engagement, how often they post, number of social media connections and SEO-based metrics.
- It’s sophisticated list management tool allows you to manage all of your research in user-friendly lists and folders.
- It’s sector segmentation tool enables a more detailed drill-down into the context of the bloggers for any sector.
2. Outreach tools: Engaging with influencers and reaching out to them is a key component of your clients’ content marketing strategy. Inkybee helps make outreach campaigns simple and successful with the following set of useful tools:
- You can track, manage and see engagement levels for the target bloggers for your campaign.
- You can create contacts from suggested email addresses and automatically connect their social media profiles from within the app.
- You can give detailed analysis of your overall campaign and on a blogger-by-blogger basis to see what worked and what didn’t.
- It also includes potential size of audience, actual engagement and actual web traffic.
- It creates a list in your Twitter account for your influencers to easily track all of their Twitter activity at once.
- Google Analytics plug-in automatically extracts web-traffic data so you can see exactly how much traffic went to your client’s domain from each blog.
Traackr provides a way for users of various social media channels to measure the reach and response to their posts. It released something called the Online Authority List which is a precursor to influencer search platforms.
The main focus of the Traackr is the influencer relationship. The influencer discovery function offers a various number of options to search and filter by topic keyword, influencer age and gender, locations, languages, brand affinities, and social channel.
With it’s new audience analysis tool, you can also filter by those same criteria and more for the influencers’ followers. Traackr finds all influencers social channels, then indexes posts and statistics.
Once you have added influencers to your network, Traackr gives you plenty of ways to organise them. You can group them according to topic, brand affiliations, tier and among others.
Traackr’s unique feature makes it easy to segment your influencers based on how close you are. For instance, it checks whether you have developed a rapport or not. Did they engage or post on your behalf? Whether they mentioned you positively or not.
Due to this, anyone in your organisation can know at a glance where you’re at with an influencer and adjust her approach accordingly. It also offers plenty of space to customise the data you store about them.
To manage influencer relationships, it uses two tools; one is a social listening tool that lets you track influencer content in real time. The other tool is the network visualisation map which shows you how influencers are connected to other people both in and out of your network.
Want to find out click worthy content to share and also want to find out the influential people in your industry ? Here is the shiny new content research tool called Epic beat Epictions that helps you to boost your marketing with content and influencers.
Just like Buzzsumo, log on to Epic Beat and type in any topic. You will be taken to “Overview” section there you will see the insights on the topic you entered that includes the comments, average number of shares on any given post within the topic.
The one feature that is specific to Epic Beat is “Applause”. Here you can see the top performing content for any given topic along with shares and comments too. If you want to select trending and popular content then this “Applause” feature helps you a lot.
You will also get the useful information that includes the best day to publish, best performing platforms for the kind of content, the most popular length for posts and your topic of choice.
Here comes the cool and free feature of Epic Beat is the ability to search for top influencers in any niche. You can also search for the community that surrounds your topic.
Under community tab, this is what you can see:
- Responders who are most likely to respond to the content related to your topic.
- Retweeters who are most likely to retweet your content .
- Reciprocal followers who are likely to follow back if you follow them.
- Original posters who independently share content about the topic that is highly valuable for brands.
With these data points, you could create a solid list of 25-50 “key targets” where you can consistently engage with in an effort to get them to amplify your posts. You can use the Influencers tab to see a list of the most influential people related to your topic.
With social animal, you can save several hours everyday that you spend on researching content.
Here is what you can do with Social Animal:
1.Content Research: You can see detailed analysis of how content performs once published for any keyword.
It doesn’t give you just shares, it digs deep into the article and give you the main keywords it is made up of, the number of words and other details.
With sophisticated data analysis techniques, Social Animal gives you deep insights into how a given keyword has historically performed.
As it tracks millions of keywords, you get practically useful information like when might be a good time to publish, which title and article lengths have maximum impact, among other things. It also compare two articles and see what common and unique keywords they feature also sees what other topics they cover in combination with the main keyword.
You can also check what headline can give better results with its headline analyzer.
2. Content Curation: You can narrow down search by domain, author, keywords, published date and shared date. You can also combine multiple search criteria to track down the kind of content you want to see.
Content is king and headlines are super important. You can see how the whole system attaches a lot of importance to keywords that articles are made up of. Clicking on a keyword will start a search for articles that feature it.
The Social Animal dashboard is updated every few hours with information that let’s you stay on the top of your game as it presents you with information that you need to know for keywords you care about and competitors you want to keep track of.
It also shows you competitor mentions, top trending articles for keywords you care about and newly discovered, potential influencers for your topics of interest.
Using Natural Language Processing (NLP) based techniques, Social Animal always look for content or influencers you might be interested in.
To keep track of the keywords that you care about competitors, Social Animal’s Daily Digest email send those information right to your inbox automatically everyday.
3. Influencer outreach: It uses a sophisticated algorithm to find you the most relevant, real influencers. This ensures that efforts you put into outreach yield the best possible outcome.
You will get both article authors and Twitter influencers for tens of thousands of unique keywords.
4. You can monitor your competitors: Under organizations and projects, you can organize competitors and keywords that you want to track.
You can have multiple project under each organization and multiple competitors and keywords under each project.
It has also a feature called “Inspire Me” where you can uncover unforeseen connections to millions of keywords. You can get several fresh ideas to write content on topics in the same category.
8. Right Relevance
Right Relevance lets you search for popular articles. The default option is to show results by time. You will also see a list of related topics where the options includes; sort by relevance, filter by location, filter by time, filter by topic score, use influencers.
How to search for influencers using Right Relevance?
You can zoom on it to find people from particular cities. If the city you want is not listed then search in the Filter by location box. Filtering by person or organisation is also an option and for each influencer you can see, what articles they have shared and who their top followers are.
If you want to know what people are talking about in your field, Conversations is for you. You could join the conversation on Twitter, or start a new one at another time, now that you know what topics the top influencers are interested in.
9. Julius Works
You can search in Julius in different ways. The interface is so clean and easy to understand. There are over 50 data points where you can choose from covering attributes of the influencers and audience.
You can select based on attributes like audience, age, brand affinity, location, pricing, Income, overall reach and engagement etc.
There are mechanisms within all these search results for creating and maintaining lists of influencers. You can create lists on the fly or add influencers to existing ones.
There’s also an impressive comparison feature up to five influencers at a time that makes it incredibly simple to see how they stack up against one another.
Klear is a social media management tool that doesn’t believe in spreading brand awareness through ads but social media. Klear is one of the best blogger outreach tools that takes you right next to your visitors through social media influencers on different social platforms.
It has an amazing features that enables you to spot the influencers easily.
- It can monitor social media conversations and also listen to how your brand is being talked about and enables you to take more efficient decisions for your business.
- With Klear, you can find relevant contacts in your niche.
Klear takes a simple three-step approach to outreach.
- Choose your niche.
- Discover hundreds or even thousands of influencers in your space.
- Manage your contacts for guest blog opportunities.
Once you have these results, you will understand that there are many people out there who can help you advance your business. Filter based on the most important metrics and sort results based on estimated influence.
Browse more Blogging Tools:
- Top Headline Analyzer Tools to Create Great Headlines
- Top Blog Name Generators to Find Great Domain Names
- Top Blogging Tools You Should be Using in 2019
- Top Image Editing Tools That are Free for Bloggers
Final thoughts about the top blogger outreach tools
Connecting with influencers is NOT an easy task. You need to know one thing: give more than you take.
Focus on helping others first. Then ask for help. Most beginners don’t understand this simple concept and they always send spammy emails asking for favours without providing any help in advance.
If you’re also one among them, stop doing it and start using the above mentioned blogger outreach tools to connect with influencers.
Did you like this post? If yes, share it with others so they can also benefit and let me know if I’ve missed any of your favorite blogger outreach tools in the comments section below.