Do you want to know how to make money as a real estate agent without any certifications?
What if we tell you there’s a way to make money as a real estate agent even if you don’t have any real estate license?
As a real estate broker or agent, you can offer rentals or sell homes without any real estate certifications by using affiliate marketing.
In case if you’re wondering about how you can use affiliate marketing to make money by selling rentals or homes, this post is exclusively for you where you’ll discover some of the top real estate affiliate programs to use in 2021.
What is affiliate marketing?
We’re considering that you’re new to affiliate marketing so we’ll explain in simple terms so you’ll know what it is all about how you can promote several real estate affiliate marketing programs to make money. Ready?
Affiliate marketing is the process of making money when you refer someone to any online product (through your affiliate referral link) and when that person makes a purchase, you will receive a commission.
Here’s how affiliate marketing model looks like;
According to Google Trends, between September 2016 and September 2017 search interest in the term “affiliate marketing” has risen by 30% and 16% of all online orders are generated through affiliate marketing.
That’s the power of affiliate marketing. Although there are a wide range of affiliate marketing programs available but we’ll use this post only to discuss about the real estate affiliate marketing programs.
Quick Note: New to affiliate marketing? Then, grab our premium book “Affiliate Marketing Blueprint” today which is extremely useful for beginners.
Let’s now get into the details of promoting few best real estate affiliate programs without further ado.
Top 11 best real estate affiliate programs to use in 2021
Table of Contents
- What is affiliate marketing?
- Top 11 best real estate affiliate programs to use in 2021
- 1. Real Estate Express
- 2. Buildium
- 3. HomeAway affiliate program
- 4. Real Estate affiliates (RealEstateAffiliates.com)
- 5. Corporate Housing by Owner (CHBO)
- 6. Zilpy affiliate
- 7. Foreclosure
- 8. RP Capital
- 9. All Things Real Estate
- 10. BoldLeads
- 11. Property M.O.B.
- What to Remember While Promoting Real Estate Affiliate Programs?
- FAQs | Best Real Estate Affiliate Programs
- Final thoughts about best real estate affiliate programs to earn more money
1. Real Estate Express
Real Estate Express is a pioneer in online real estate education which was launched in 1996 and helping thousands of real estate agents and brokers to become successful through their platform every year.
It is also offering an affiliate program where you can easily earn money by sharing Real Estate Express referral links with your network.
How the Real Estate Express affiliate system works?
Here’s how you can make money using Real Estate Express.
You’ll join their affiliate program (which is free to sign up). Once your account is approved, you can start promoting Real Estate Express online courses to generate commission.
If anyone uses your affiliate link to purchase their courses around real estate license, you will get paid your commission. You’ll also get instant access to Manager Dashboard on Real Estate Express to easily monitor your clicks, people who enroll through your website, leads, total sales and so on.
Highlights of using Real Estate Express affiliate program:
- 20% commission on every single sale. You can earn 20% commission every time someone purchases through the Real Estate Express Partner Affiliate Program referral links on your website.
- 100 days cookie life. That means, if anyone clicks and don’t purchase immediately and converts within 100 days, you still will get paid.
- Payouts after every 15 days.
Quick note: All of your affiliate commissions will be paid within 15 business days of the end of each month as long as total commission due is over $50. If the total commission due is less than $50, the commission is rolled to subsequent months until the $50 minimum threshold is reached.
Apart from all the above things, the great thing about using Real Express website is that, you can learn about pre-licensing education to pass the state and national real estate licensing exam to get a real estate license. So it’s beneficial in both ways!
What’s the sign up process for Real Estate Express affiliate to earn more money?
You should complete the form mentioned here to join the Real Estate Express Partner Affiliate Program.
Once your application is approved, Real Estate Express will send you a link where you can access all the banners and logos that you need to place on your website or social media sites in order to promote their online courses around real estate to generate affiliate commission.
Are you looking for an affiliate program to promote property management related stuff? Then, Buildium is just for you. Buildium is also recognized for 7th consecutive year on the Inc 5000 list of “America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”.
How their affiliate system works?
You can sign up using ShareASale or Commission Junction. Once your account is approved, you can start selling their software through managed PPC campaigns or through your real estate based blogs.
Highlights of using Buildium
- You’ll get paid for qualified leads. Not only that, you’ll also earn 25% in recurring commissions for each monthly subscription that comes from your website. So if you’re looking for monthly recurring real estate affiliate programs, Buildium is an excellent choice for you.
- Easy to set up and excellent tracking
- Anyone can apply and it’s completely free to signup.
What’s the signup process for Buildium?
You can sign up either using your CJ or ShareASale account. Here’s the signup link to become a Buildium affiliate through ShareASale.
3. HomeAway affiliate program
HomeAway is one of the leading inventories in vacation rentals which has more than 2 million properties worldwide which you can use to promote as an affiliate to generate affiliate commission.
How HomeAway affiliate system works?
With HomeAway affiliate program, you can refer vacation rentals to your website audience and whenever someone uses your referral link, you generate commission. HomeAway provides you 3rd party tracking, real-time reporting and monthly commission checks so you can become a successful real estate affiliate.
Highlights of using HomeAway affiliate program:
- You can earn up to 3% for everyone whom you successfully refer who rents a HomeAway listing.
- You can also earn $20 as an affiliate for every new listing you refer to HomeAway website.
- You’ll get paid on a monthly basis so the commission will be paid out to you through PayPal every single month.
What’s the sign up process for HomeAway affiliate to earn more money?
HomeAway is partnered up with Commission Junction so you need to create an account on CJ in order to be able to become an affiliate to successfully refer their products to earn money as an affiliate.
Once your account is approved from them, you can start promoting their products which are related to real estate through your website or social media campaigns to boost your affiliate commission.
4. Real Estate affiliates (RealEstateAffiliates.com)
As the name suggests, RealEstateAffiliates.com is one of the #1 real estate affiliate networks used by thousands of marketers and real estate brokers around the world to earn money by promoting high paying affiliate offers.
How RealEstateAffiliates.com system works?
RealEstateAffiliates.com is a great choice for all kinds of marketers, real estate agents and publishers who are looking to profit from the growth in real estate crowdfunding. You need to simply join their affiliate network to generate commission for each sale that’s made through your referral link.
There are basically 3 ways you can make money using their affiliate program which are listed below.
- Cost Per Action (CPA) where you get paid when send traffic to their partner advertisers (your referrals complete an action such as become a lead, sign up to their email list, purchase something etc to get paid).
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) is one of the easiest ways to boost your real estate affiliate commission where you get paid every time you send your referrals to their partner advertisers on a Cost Per Lead basis.
- Revenue Share is another source of earning money where you receive recurring commission for all transactions your referrals enter into with any of their partner advertisers.
Highlights of using RealEstateAffiliates.com affiliate program:
- You can earn up to 25% commission depending on the products you sell through their affiliate program
- 60 days cookie life so you can make commission even after someone purchases something after 60 days using your link
- Payouts are made twice a month so you get paid after every 15 days.
At the end of each month you’ll receive payment for your referrals via your chosen payment method either Wire transfer or PayPal.
What’s the sign up process for RealEstateAffiliates.com to earn more money?
You need to first sign up using this link to join as an affiliate to start promoting their products and programs to earn more money. Just make sure to mention your details and send a detailed message why you want to partner up with them to become an affiliate promote for their site.
Upon receiving further confirmation from their team, you can start promoting their products using referral link given to you to start making high commissions for each successful sale.
5. Corporate Housing by Owner (CHBO)
‘Corporate Housing by Owner’ is an excellent advertising outlet for real estate blog owners or rental property owners (including property managers) who are looking for rental properties to companies and travelling professionals.
How ‘Corporate Housing by Owner’ affiliate system works?
You need to have a publisher account with ShareASale to be able to sign up with CHBO affiliate program and it’s completely free to join. After signing up, you will be given a unique URL which you can use to promote their affiliate program to earn more commission.
Highlights of using ‘Corporate Housing by Owner’
- You can earn a 15% commission of the total sale and you can really earn a decent income from their affiliate program because their Bronze Listing Package starts at $339.
- Free to sign up and it’s for everyone who is interested in promoting rental properties
What’s the signup process for ‘Corporate Housing by Owner’?
You can easily sign up using your ShareASale account and use this link to join their affiliate program and start earning 15% commission.
6. Zilpy affiliate
Zilpy has been one of the top places for real estate rental market analytics since 2008. You can find a ton of opportunities to make money as a real estate affiliate by promoting to landlords, real estate investors, appraisers and cash flow buyers using Zilpy affiliate program.
How Zilpy affiliate system works?
Upon signing up (which is free to join), you will get a confirmation link where you can find your affiliate referral URL to start promoting real estate deals to earn commission per each successful sale.
Highlights of using Zilpy affiliate program:
- Sale Commission: 30% per each sale
- Includes repeat sales
- Tracking cookie lasts for 30 days
- Average order: $30/month
The payouts will be made every month to your PayPal account.
What’s the sign up process for Zilpy affiliate to earn more money?
You can visit this link to sign up as an affiliate. In case the page is not available, you can contact the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss about joining their referral program.
Foreclosure is the global leader of distressed asset information and services where you can find a ton of high converting property listings to promote as a real estate affiliate to earn hefty commissions on every successful closing.
How Foreclosure affiliate system works?
You’ll first need to create an account as an affiliate. Once the account is activated, you will find a unique referral link which you can use to promote the products using their platform.
Highlights of using Foreclosure affiliate program:
- You can earn 25% commission for every successful sale you generate through your affiliate referral links
- They have access to property listings which give you highest conversion rates in the industry
- 6 months cookie duration that means If a customer comes through your affiliate referral link to their site and then comes back to purchase six months later, you get your commission. It’s as simple as that.
The commission will be paid out to your PayPal account on a monthly basis. The payouts will be paid on 15th every month and the minimum payout is $100. In case the minimum is not reached which is $100, the payment will be added to the following month.
What’s the sign up process for Foreclosure affiliate to earn more money?
Click on this link to sign up for their affiliate program to generate 25% commission and every more depending on the amount of sales you make each month.
8. RP Capital
RP Capital is another great platform which includes a team of licenced real estate professionals that offers you a hefty commission based affiliate referral program.
How RP Capital affiliate system works?
You send them leads (using your unique referral link given by them upon signing up) and RP capital takes all the burden to sell real estate deals and properties and you receive a 6% commission at closing. RP capital sends you a check 2 times a month for $1,000 per sale.
Highlights of using RP Capital affiliate program:
- Earn 6% commission at closing of each deal
- Payouts will be done twice a month
- Earn $1000 per every successful lead you generate
What’s the sign up process for RP Capital affiliate to earn more money?
Click here to become an affiliate at RP Capital and start generating $1000 per every successful lead.
9. All Things Real Estate
‘All Things Real Estate’ was launched in 2014 and carries all things for your real estate marketing needs ranging from open house products to yard signs to listing, sold stickers and so on.
How their affiliate system works?
They have a quick and easy signup form in place and once you complete the registration, you will automatically become an affiliate and can get started right away. It’s completely free to signup.
Highlights of using ‘All Things Real Estate’
- You can earn a decent 15% commission on their affiliate program earnings for every sale you make through your affiliate links
- You’ll also get 30 days cookie duration
What’s the signup process for ‘All Things Real Estate’?
Here’s the link to signup for their affiliate program to start earning 15% commission on each successful referral.
If you want to make money from real estate seller leads, start using BoldLeads. This is a lead platform related to real estate where you can promote BoldLeads and make $20/month for each referral!
How BoldLeads affiliate system works?
You need to fill out a form to join as their affiliate agent. Once your account is activated, you will be give a referral link which you can use to generate referrals to promote real estate seller leads.
Highlights of using BoldLeads affiliate program:
- You can make $20/month for each referral through BoldLeads
- Recurring monthly commissions so you get paid every month on the referrals you send
- You’ll be given access to a wide range of affiliate links and promo codes
- Regular payouts for every referral you generate
What’s the sign up process for BoldLeads affiliate to earn more money?
You need to fill out the form provide on this page where you need to enter your details such as name, email, phone, estimated referrals you can generate in a month to become a part of their affiliate program to promote real estate seller leads.
11. Property M.O.B.
If you’re a real estate investor or running a real estate related blog and looking for the best affiliate programs related to real estate, give a try to Property M.O.B.
How Property M.O.B. affiliate system works?
You can sign up for their affiliate program at free of cost. Once your account is activated, you’ll get links, banners and so on that, you can use to promote their products including their monthly membership. You need to have a minimum $100 account balance to receive payment from them.
Highlights of using Property M.O.B.
- You can earn a 25% commission on each successful sale that’s coming through your affiliate referral links.
- The cookie window period is 30 days so anyone who uses your affiliate link can make a purchase within 30 days (and you’ll still get a commission)
- If anyone signs up for a monthly membership, then you’ll get paid each month (recurring commission).
What’s the signup process for Property M.O.B.?
Here’s the link to join their affiliate program for free and start earning 25% of hefty commission from each successful referral sale made through your links.
What to Remember While Promoting Real Estate Affiliate Programs?
Are you running a real estate related blog and looking to promote real estate affiliate programs to increase your earnings online?
Here are the top 3 things to remember while promoting any international real estate affiliate programs.
1. Know your target audience
You should know your target audience. Do they want real estate properties? Are they looking for rental properties or looking for premium membership sites to learn? Once you know your target audience, you can find and promote the RIGHT affiliate programs that are relevant to them.
2. Build an email list
Whether you know it or not, email gives a higher ROI. For every $1 spent, you’ll get an average of $40 (it also goes up depending on your niche). So if you want to increase your affiliate sales, start growing an email list.
3. Look at your competitors
Analyse your competitor websites. Find out what they are promoting. Analyse how they are creating content (be it videos or reviews) to promote real estate related affiliate programs. You can use tools like Semrush to easily analyse any competitor’s site in the world.
Click here to grab a 30 day free trial of Semrush (worth $119.95)
More related resources:
- 100 plus best affiliate programs for bloggers to Join in 2021
- Quick tips to increase affiliate sale
- Top affiliate marketing tools for 2021
- Best Recurring Affiliate Programs With Lifetime Income
- Top Affiliate Marketing Courses for Beginners
FAQs | Best Real Estate Affiliate Programs
Real Estate affiliate programs are the marketing strategies used by the real estate companies that let you earn a huge commission when someone buys their products and services through affiliate links placed on your real estate blog or website.
No, Zillow does not have any affiliate program but they have an advertising platform called Zillow Premier Agent, which helps agents to grow their business by connecting them with active buyers and sellers.
No, you can start simple with a free agent account.
Click here to apply for the Redfin partner agent at zero upfront cost. Within 24-48 hours you will get an invitation to complete the application. On submission, they will review your application and will revert you with further steps.
Most of the affiliate programs use clickable ads with tracking codes. Once any user clicks on their ads to enter their information or buy some products, you will be paid based on the payout of the affiliate programs.
Simply start a blog on the real estate niche and build some traffic base. Providing useful information and starting promoting the best real estate affiliate programs to maximize your earnings.
Final thoughts about best real estate affiliate programs to earn more money
Yes, making money as a real estate agent is hard especially when you don’t have a real estate licence. That’s where affiliate marketing comes into handy for you to sell homes or rentals to earn huge commissions for every successful referral.
So what are you waiting for? Join the best real estate affiliate programs mentioned here and start promoting them through social media, paid ads or websites to earn more commissions for each referral. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments.