Are you on the hunt for the best affiliate marketing tools to grow your sales?
Hands down, affiliate marketing is the BEST passive income source.
We generate over $13,000 per month from the blog you’re currently reading and most of that revenue comes from affiliate marketing.
In fact, we generated more than $410,000 from one Semrush affiliate program.
If you’re wondering about how to get more affiliate sales, we have a simple tip: get access to the RIGHT affiliate marketing tools.
In this post, you’ll discover;
- 15 essential tools for affiliate marketing
- Benefits of each of them
- Pricing and more
So are you ready to boost your affiliate sales? Let’s get into the details.
Table of Contents
- Top 15 Affiliate Marketing Tools for 2022
- Final thoughts on the best affiliate marketing tools
We get a commission when you buy a product via our affiliate link at no additional cost.
Top 15 Affiliate Marketing Tools for 2022
GetResponse is the most affordable yet powerful tool for email marketing automation. If you want to grow your email list, create webinars, and landing pages, try GetResponse.
With GetResponse, you’ll get everything you need ranging from email marketing, automation, webinars, and A/B testing options to single-click list segmentation, email analytics, and more.
Benefits of GetResponse:
- A perfect tool for email marketing
- Access to a website builder
- Create landing pages
- Access to a ton of free signup and contact forms
- Marketing automation
- List segmentation
- Sales funnels
- Live chats
- Web push notifications
- Ecommerce features and much more
You can read our GetResponse review to know more about this affiliate marketing tool.
How much does GetResponse cost?
GetResponse offers a free plan that can be used to build an email list of up to 500 subscribers. If you want to unlock all the features, go with its premium plans which are mentioned below.
1. Basic: Great for beginners and the pricing starts only at $19 per month (for 1000 contacts) and goes all the way up to $539 per month (for 100,000 contacts) where you’ll get the following features.
- Unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited Website Builder, etc
2. Plus: Offers email marketing automation and webinars. The pricing starts at $59 per month (for 1000 contacts) and goes all the way up to $599 per month (for 100,000 contacts) where you’ll get the following features.
- All the features of the Basic plan
- Marketing automation
- Contact scoring and tagging, etc
3. Professional: Offers unlimited automation and paid webinars. The pricing starts at $119 per month (for 1000 contacts) and goes all the way up to $699 per month (for 100,000 contacts) and you’ll get the following features.
- All the features of the Plus plan
- Unlimited automation
- Paid webinars
- Unlimited funnels, etc
2. Rank Math
If you want to optimize your content and get better rankings in search engines like Google, you need a tool like Rank Math.
It helps you with on-page SEO, keyword rank tracking, image SEO, XML sitemaps, interlinking, redirections, and much more.
So if you’re looking for an all-in-one SEO tool to boost your website’s SEO, try Rank Math today.
Here’s what its interface looks like;
Benefits of Rank Math:
- Provides an extremely easy-to-use interface that you can use to improve your post’s SEO
- Offers LSI keyword suggestions
- Automated image SEO
- Offers a free version with basic features (good enough for most people)
- Offers schema integration which helps with a better organic CTR
- Measure and track keyword rankings
- Run an in-depth SEO analysis of your site
- One-click imports from other SEO optimization plugins
Want to know more about this tool? Read our honest Rank Math SEO review to find more details about this SEO tool.
How much does Rank Math cost?
Rank Math offers a free version but it comes with limited features. If you want to get more out of this amazing SEO plugin, go with their paid plans which are listed below.
1. Pro: Perfect for bloggers and marketers. This plan costs you $59 a year and gives access to the following features.
- Unlimited personal websites
- Free 15 Content AI Credits
- Track 500 Keywords
2. Business: Perfect for freelancers and business owners. This plan costs you $199 a year and gives access to the following features.
- Can be used on up to 100 client websites
- Free 125 Content AI Credits
- Track 10,000 Keywords
3. Agency: Perfect for agency owners. This plan costs you $499 a year and gives access to the following features.
- Can be used on up to 500 client websites
- Free 600 Content AI Credits
- Track 50,000 Keywords
ThirstyAffiliates is an affiliate link management tool that is essential for every affiliate marketer. This tool helps you cloak long and ugly affiliate links into shorter links.
You can also use this tool for auto-link keywords where you can provide the keywords and your affiliate links are linked automatically. You can integrate it with Google Analytics so you can easily discover how many clicks your links generated.
Cloaking your affiliate links have many benefits including;
- You can track the number of times visitors clicked on your links by running affiliate links through an internal redirect.
- You can create simple and short URLs as most affiliate links are ugly and lengthy.
Here are a few more affiliate link cloaking tools you can try.
Benefits of ThirstyAffiliates:
- Autolink Keywords
- Access to your affiliate link reports
- Automatic 404 Checker
- Integration with Google Analytics
- It has a built-in search feature that allows you to easily search for an affiliate link
- Nofollow & open in new tab options
- Automatic Affiliate Disclosure
- Amazon API Importing, and much more
How much does ThirstyAffiliates cost?
It offers a free version which is pretty basic. If you want to unlock powerful features, go with their paid version. ThirstyAffiliates comes in three pricing plans.
1. Basic: This is suitable for 1 website which costs you $49 and offers automatic keyword linking.
2. Plus: This is suitable for 5 websites that cost you $99 and offer automatic keyword linking.
3. Advanced: This is suitable for 10 websites that cost you $149 and offers automatic keyword linking.
Your website design plays a key role. Faster loading and beautifully designed websites can help with better SEO and user experience.
Here’s where a 100% responsive theme like GeneratePress comes into play. It is a popular lightweight WordPress theme that focuses on speed.
The best part? It also offers a free version which is useful for most beginners.
Benefits of GeneratePress:
- Offers a free theme version which is great for beginners
- Gutenberg Ready
- Lightweight WordPress theme which is really fast
- You can use it on up to 500 websites
- Fully translated over 30+ languages
- Access to the site library with the Premium version where you can find pre-made templates
- GeneratePress is fully responsive
How much does GeneratePress cost?
GeneratePress offers a free version along with the Premium version which comes in two pricing plans.
1. Yearly: Yearly plan costs you $59 a year which can be used on up to 500 websites with 1 year of support and updates.
2. Lifetime: This plan costs you $249 for a lifetime which can be used on up to 500 websites with a lifetime of support and updates.
If we had to access ONLY one tool from this list of affiliate marketing tools, we’d pick Semrsuh. Semrush is a powerful SEO toolkit used by 7+ million users for keyword research, competitor analysis, site audits, etc.
Here’s what its interface looks like;
You can use Semrush for the following things as an affiliate marketer.
Check your competitor’s Ad texts: Using Semrush, you can check their accurate Ad data and also track ads through Google and Bing with a wide variety of metrics and data sets including CPC, competition score, positions, traffic, ad text and more.
Take a look at the call to action they are using. What kind of deals are they offering. You can visually see what offers are driving traffic to your competitors’ websites and then make changes to your own ads to turn that traffic around.
Find profitable long-tail keywords: Semrush provides highly accurate and relevant keyword data. It currently has a keyword database of over 21 billion keywords.
The one good thing about the long tail keyword phrases in your particular niche is that they typically have a much lower level of competition. So it is easier to rank within the top ten results of a search engine.
Long tail keywords bring much more targeted traffic. These are usually what people are searching for things that they already know about or that don’t know.
Competitor Research: Using Semrush, you can review what your competitors are doing online. You can see the top keywords they are using and see where they are beating you in search.
Semrush also allows you to find out the top 20 pages that are ranking for certain keywords. Instead of focusing on a specific competitor, you can focus on the keywords.
Compare Domains: Semrush allows you to compare up to five domains in a side-by-side comparison. With the domain versus domain comparison tool, you can see what keywords you have in common. You can also see where they rank for both organic and paid searches.
Few more Benefits of Semrush:
- You can easily identify the SEO and PPC results and value of any keyword based on its search volume, intent, keyword difficulty, CPC, etc
- Gives access to a keyword research tool that has over 21 billion keywords
- On-page SEO
- Competitor analysis
- Site audits
- Keyword rank tracking
- Local SEO
- Content marketing tools
- Link building
- Paid ads analysis and much more
You can read our unbiased Semrush review to find more details about this amazing SEO tool.
How much does Semrush cost?
Semrush offers the following three pricing plans.
1. Pro: This is the best plan for most bloggers and marketers and it costs you $119.95 per month where you’ll get the following features.
- Results per report: 10,000
- Reports per day: 3,000
- Projects: 5
- Keywords to track: 500
- Pages to crawl: 100,000
2. Guru: This is the best plan for most in-house SEO teams and it costs you $229.95 per month where you’ll get the following features.
- Results per report: 30,000
- Reports per day: 5,000
- Projects: 15
- Keywords to track: 1500
- Pages to crawl: 300,000
3. Business: This is the best plan for most agencies and it costs you $449.95 per month where you’ll get the following features.
- Results per report: 50,000
- Reports per day: 10,000
- Projects: 40
- Keywords to track: 5000
- Pages to crawl: 10,00,000
So what are you waiting for? Grab its free trial now.
Try Semrush Free for 30 Days (Worth $119.95)
To generate more affiliate sales, you need to create a lot of content. Whether you’re outsourcing content creation or creating all by yourself, you need a proofreading tool like Grammarly.
Grammarly is one of the most popular affiliate marketing tools software used by over 30 million users worldwide. If you want to improve grammar, writing style, tone, and more, Grammarly is just for you.
Benefits of Grammarly:
- Improve your writing style
- Use it to fix your grammar mistakes, typos, etc
- Get real-time writing suggestions
- Grammarly works wherever write, including Word, Pages, GMail, desktop applications, and web browsers
- Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
- Tone adjustments
- Plagiarism detection
- Offers a free browser extension
Read our detailed Grammarly review to learn how to use the tool to improve your writing.
How much does Grammarly cost?
Grammarly offers a free version that is suitable for beginners. But if you want to improve your writing and eliminate all the grammatical errors from your content, go with their premium plans.
1. Premium: This plan helps with style, tone, and clarity improvements for writing and costs you $12 per month.
2. Business: This plan helps you with professional and clear communication for teams and costs you $15 per month for 1 team member.
7. WP Rocket
WP Rocket is the most incredible WordPress caching plugin that helps you with a faster website.
WP Rocket can be used to improve your page loading times, increase your PageSpeed score, and optimize your website’s Core Web Vitals.
We’ve been using the same plugin for a couple of years now and the results are fantastic. You can read our WP Rocket review to find out more.
Benefits of WP Rocket:
- Remove all cache files
- Page caching
- Browser caching
- Database optimization including Google fonts optimization
- Lazy load images
- Sitemap preloading and GZip compression
How much does WP Rocket cost?
WP Rocket is a premium plugin that currently has the following three pricing packages.
1. Single: This plan costs you $49 where you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for 1 website.
2. Plus: This plan costs you $99 where you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for 3 websites.
3. Infinite: This plan costs you $249 where you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for unlimited websites.
Sumo is one of the best affiliate marketing tools that is used by nearly 1 million websites. Sumo gives you access to a ton of tools to automate your website growth.
You can use Sumo to create signup forms, social media sharing, perform A/B tests, and much more.
Benefits of Sumo:
- Email opt-in forms
- Fully customizable design
- Social media sharing
- Visitor Targeting
- Advanced Visitor Targeting
- A/B Tests and much more
How much does Sumo Tools cost?
Sumo offers a forever-free plan which is suitable for most beginners. But if you want to remove Sumo branding and want features like A/B testing, and email integrations, go with their paid plan.
Pro: This is the only premium plan offered by Sumo that costs you $39 per month ($468 paid annually where you save $120 per year).
If you want to increase your social media engagement, try Social Snap. Social snap is a powerful affiliate marketing tool used to increase your website traffic and increase engagement on social media.
Benefits of Social Snap:
- Over 30 social networks to choose from (which allow your visitors to share content on social media)
- You can place social media buttons anywhere on your site
- Choose button shapes and colors
- Display your social share counts and more
How much does Social Snap cost?
Social Snap offers a free version as well as a premium version which comes in the following three plans.
- Plus plan costs you $27.30 per year which can be used on 1 website
- Pro plan costs you $69.30 per year which can be used on 3 websites
- Agency plan costs you $209.30 per year which can be used on 15 websites
What if you accidentally lose all your website data including blog posts, high-converting product reviews, tutorials, etc? If you’re running a website, you need to backup all your files.
UpdraftPlus is a backup tool that simplifies backups and restoration. With UpdraftPlus, you can easily backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore them with one click.
Here’s what its interface looks like;
Benefits of UpdraftPlus:
- Take backups of your website files
- Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc
- It can be useful for backup restores, as well as backing up
- Set up automatic backup schedules
- Offers a free version as well
How much does UpdraftPlus cost?
Updraft offers a free version with limited features. It offers the following four premium plans.
- Personal plan costs you $70 per year which can be used on up to 2 websites
- Business plan costs you $95 per year which can be used on up to 10 websites
- Agency plan costs you $145 per year which can be used on up to 35 websites
- Enterprise plan costs you $195 per year which can be used on unlimited websites
11. WPX hosting
When it comes to increasing your website speed, your web host plays a KEY role.
We all know how important it is to have a faster website as it helps with better conversions and more search traffic. That’s why you need to invest money in getting a reliable and faster web host.
Here’s where WPX hosting comes into play. This is the same web host we’ve been using since 2016 and we never had issues with their hosting.
Have a look at our site’s speed (which is hosted on WPX);
As you can see above, our site loads in around 1 second even though the page size is huge with a ton of images. So if you want a faster website, go with WPX.
Benefits of WPX hosting:
- Extremely faster page loading times (thanks to WPX cloud)
- Free malware removal
- 30-second super fast average support response
- Free fixes if the website offline
- Free website speed optimization
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 99.95% uptime
- Provides monthly billing cycle as well
How much does WPX hosting cost?
WPX offers the following three pricing plans.
1. Business: This plan costs you $20.83 per month when billed yearly and you can use it on up to 5 websites with 10 GB storage and 100 GB bandwidth.
2. Professional: This plan costs you $41.58 per month when billed yearly and you can use it on up to 15 websites with 20 GB storage and 200 GB bandwidth.
3. Elite: This plan costs you $83.25 per month when billed yearly and you can use it on up to 35 websites with 40 GB storage and unlimited bandwidth.
If you want to get an extra discount, use the WPX coupon code BloggersPassion to get a 50% INSTANT discount for the first month on all WPX hosting plans.
Get 50% OFF on WPX (Use coupon: BloggersPassion)
12. Crazy Egg
As an affiliate marketer, it’s extremely important to know your website’s user behavior. If you know what your visitors are doing once they arrive at your website, you can improve certain things (such as design, call to action, button colors, etc) to boost your conversions.
Here’s where Crazy Egg comes in handy as various tools such as heatmaps, recordings, A/B testing, etc can help in understanding user behavior.
Crazy Egg is like a pair of x-ray glasses that lets you see exactly what people are doing on your website.
They show you how your website visitors are behaving on your site (where they are clicking most and how they are aborting your site etc).
You can install these heat maps on your most important product pages to know more about your audience behavior so you can perform A/B testing (by changing headlines, images, etc) to boost your website sales.
Benefits of Crazy Egg:
- Monitors individual pages from your website
- Easily discover where your visitors are clicking on your site
- Integrates with Google Analytics data
- Analyze how many people scroll down your pages (and where most people stop)
- Set a website or page redesign project for better conversions
- Filter by a source like Google, social media, email, etc
- Access to A/B testing tool
How much does Crazy Egg cost?
Crazy Egg currently offers the following four pricing plans.
- Basic plan costs you $29 per month where you can track up to 30,000 pageviews per month
- Standard plan costs you $49 per month where you can track up to 75,000 pageviews per month
- Plus plan costs you $99 per month where you can track up to 150,000 pageviews per month
- Pro plan costs you $249 per month where you can track up to 500,000 pageviews per month
13. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is an AI-powered copywriting tool used by thousands of marketers to create content automatically. It provides over 50 copywriting tools to generate AI content for your website.
Benefits of Jasper AI:
- Create content automatically in any industry
- Access to 50+ templates to create better content
- 25+ supported languages
- Plagiarism checker
- Offers a free trial and much more
You can read our detailed Jasper AI review 2022 to find more details about this copywriting tool along with a tutorial on using it.
How much does Jasper AI cost?
Jasper AI offers the following two pricing plans.
1. Starter: This plan starts at $29 per month for 20K words and goes up to $399 per month for 320,000 words per month.
2. Boss: This plan starts at $59 per month for 50K words and goes up to $600 per month for 700,000 words per month.
Jasper AI also offers a 5-day free trial with 10,000-word credits. Use the following link to try for free.
If you’re looking for webinar software to build and engage with your audience, ClickMeeting is a great platform for you.
Webinars are extremely effective in marketing as they help you quickly nurture random website visitors into customers. Here’s where a platform like ClickMeeting comes in handy as it helps with webinars, video conferencing, online meetings, and more.
With ClickMeeting, you can also create product demos using automated webinars and follow up with your audience with advanced and helpful content.
Benefits of ClickMeeting:
- Create and host webinars
- Online courses & training sessions
- Breakout rooms
- Screen sharing
- Conduct web conferences
- The webinar recording is available
How much does ClickMeeting cost?
ClickMeeting offers the following two pricing plans.
1. Live: This plan costs you $25 per month when billed annually where you’ll get the following features.
- Host unlimited meets and webinars
- 8 cameras in webinars
- 6 hours of recording storage
- 1 GB file storage
2. Automated: This plan costs you $40 per month when billed annually and you’ll get the following things.
- Host unlimited meets and webinars
- 8 cameras in webinars
- 3 multi-users
- 10 hours of recording storage
- 2 GB file storage
So what are you waiting for? Try its free trial today.
15. WP Review Pro
WP Review Pro is a premium tool developed by MyThemeShop which is used to create reviews. You can choose from stars, percentages, or points for product review scores.
If you want to boost the credibility of your product reviews and show social proof, WP Review Pro is an essential affiliate marketing tool.
Benefits of WP Review Pro:
- Helpful to create product reviews
- Offers 19 types of rich snippets including games, music, articles, recipes, and more
- Provides 16 pre-made templates
- You can use multiple scores including star, point, percentage, thumbs up, and circle rating criteria to create product reviews
- Offers user comment rating
- Compatible with all the WordPress themes
How much does WP Review Pro cost?
For unlimited site access, WP Review Pro costs you $67 where you’ll get 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
More Affiliate Marketing related resources:
- Beginners guide to affiliate marketing
- 5 Best AI Writing Software Tools
- 50 Best Blogging Tools You Should be Using in 2022
- 11 Best Free And Paid Link Building Tools for 2022
- 5 Best Blogger Outreach Tools
- How to do SEO for an affiliate website
- 100 Plus affiliate programs for bloggers to Join in 2022
- Future of Affiliate Marketing: Is it growing rapidly or slowly dying?
- Is Affiliate Marketing Worth It in 2022?
- 5 Types of Affiliate Marketing Explained with Examples
Final thoughts on the best affiliate marketing tools
Out of all the above-mentioned tools for affiliate marketing, we MOSTLY use and recommend Semrush, WPX, and WP Rocket. Although they are paid tools, they are worth every single penny.
After all, you need to first invest money in affiliate marketing before making any money from it. So spending a few bucks on the best affiliate tools is always a good investment.
Did we miss any of your favorite affiliate marketing tools? Have any more questions? Let us know in the comments.