Product Name: Adsterra
Do you want to earn more money from your website’s traffic? Are you looking for a better AdSense alternative? If yes, Adsterra is for you. It’s the best platform for both publishers and advertisers to reach a wider audience and make more profits.
Are you a blogger who is looking for the easiest way to make money from your blog’s traffic?
Or are you an advertiser who’s looking for the cheapest way to get more exposure to your brand and products? Well, there’s a great platform for both advertisers and publishers which is Adsterra.
Table of Contents
- What is Adsterra?
- Here’s what you require to start making money from Adsterra
- Adsterra Review: 4 Benefits of Using Adsterra
- Pros and Cons of Adsterra
- Few questions you might have about Adsterra
- Final thoughts about Adsterra review 2022
What is Adsterra?
Nowadays Adsterra is a world-renowned advertising and CPA affiliate network with a unique Partner Care approach. They help advertisers meet their KPIs and grow ROI, while publishers maximize eCPM with our easy-to-use advanced traffic solutions and the team in the industry.
It is currently serving more than 30 billion unique ad impressions each month with 150K+ successful campaigns.
Today they work with 18K+ direct publishers and 12K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks dealing with mainstream and non-mainstream verticals.
- 30 billion impressions per month
- 150K+ successful campaigns
- 248 Geos covered
- 18K+ direct publishers
All in all, If you’re looking for a better alternative to AdSense, Adsterra is a great choice. It is also a great platform for people who want to advertise their ads to reach a wider audience.
No malvertising is allowed at Adsterra. Malware, along with redirects, unsolicited downloads, and alerts, is strictly prohibited.
Here’s what you require to start making money from Adsterra
Here are few things you need to get approved from Adsterra publishing platform.
- You must have content within your site (under construction sites, sites with no content are not eligible of course!)
- Your site should NOT have too many ads (i.e sites with 15+ banners and 5+ pops on single page are not approved)
- Even if you have a non-English blog, you still can make (i.e even if you’ve a Hindi related blog, you still can make money from Adsterra)
- Adsterra has no restrictions in terms of traffic volume. They have recently changed their policies about traffic volume, and now accept even small websites. With that being said, your website traffic volume doesn’t matter, as they will help you grow with them. What really matters for approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality.
Without further ado, let’s discuss about the Adsterra review so you can find what it can offer you either as a publisher or advertiser.
Adsterra Review: 4 Benefits of Using Adsterra
1. Instant income and HIGH CPM rates
You can monetize any type of traffic: not only Facebook pages, but any type of social media. With Smart Direct link you can monetize any type of traffic.
Adsterra Direct Link (also: Smart Direct Link) is a monetization ad unit for publishers and webmasters. It does not have any visual format, only an URL.
You request this unique URL from Adsterra and then put it anywhere: on your web page, mobile app, or use it for making money on social traffic.
If you have a popular Facebook (of any other social media) page and want to use your fan engagement to monetize your efforts, you can easily do so with Adsterra. You can do the same thing with a website or blog. That’s the beauty of using Adsterra to make money online.
In a nutshell, you just need to place the code on your website, Facebook page or blog and make money every time visitor sees or clicks on the ad. It’s as simple as that.
Not only you can earn instant income with Adsterra network but you will also get the industry highest CPM rates. What is CPM rate, you may ask. Let me simplify it for you briefly.
Cost per thousand (CPM) denotes the price of 1,000 ad impressions on a webpage. If a website publisher charges $1 CPM, that means an advertiser must pay $1 for every 1,000 impressions of its ad.
Here’s where Adsterra pays the highest CPM rates to its publishers where you can monetize your every ad impression with 100% fill rates.
Example: If you get 10,000 visitors per day and total of 20,000 page views, and you are getting CPM rates of $2 then your earning can be – 20000/1000 = 20 CPM x $2 = $40 per day.
$40 a day i.e at an average $1200 a month from one single source like Adsterra is NOT a bad income at all. You just need to make sure that you have a high traffic website or Facebook page to earn more income every month.
2. Wide range of ad formats
In Adsterra, you’ll get a wide range of ad formats which include:
- Video Ads (VAST)
You can show a short video as an ad that appears before the main content. AdSterra either uses your VAST/VPAID tags, or host your videos using a WordPress video plugin player like Fluid Player.
- Native Ads
Natives are branded content in an editorial format. In our example, natives are presented in the form of banners with articles from partner sites.
- Social Bar
In 2020 Adsterra successfully invented and launched the Social Bar — ad format exclusive for the whole advertising market. Its main feature is full customization.
This means that the creatives can take any form, depending on your wishes and objectives. Social Bar ads help publishers achieve the highest CPMs, and advertisers reach 10X to 30X more CTRs (comparing to the ordinary Web Push).
Social Bar uses dynamic iFrames that don’t block web content. Simple iFrames blankly pop up while other page content remains non-clickable. Dynamic iFrame inside Adsterra creatives allows website users to click on ads, expand and collapse them while navigating the website and absorbing the content.
Here’s how you can use Adsterra to set up ads in 3 simple steps.
- Place Adsterra pixel on your site or blog
- Provide your high converting landing pages and
- Start making profits
Adsterra also offers the most popular banner sizes: 160*600, 300*250, 728*90, 468*60, 800*440, 320*50.
3. They attract high quality advertisers
Adsterra uses retargeting to attract high quality advertisers to show ads your blogs, sites or Facebook pages.
If you are wondering about what retargeting is all about, let me clarify about it briefly.
Did you know that only 2 out of 100 of your website visitors convert on the first visit?
Too less, isn’t it? Here’s where retargeting comes into play. It’s an effective way of reaching out to the remaining 98% of website visitors who don’t convert right away.
Here’s how it basically works (designed by the team at Adsterra).
Retargeting feature allows you to earn more money from Adsterra ads and you will attract highly relevant and quality advertisers to show ads on your sites.
Basically, retargeting is a smart advertising feature that yields excellent results aka earnings.
4. Absolute bliss for advertisers
As I said throughout the post, Adsterra is NOT only limited to publishers but also for advertisers.
Are you a marketer or product developer who is looking to increase your brand or product exposure? Adsterra can be your perfect choice.
You will get instant access to 18K+ direct publishers with Adsterra advertising platform. Simply plan, launch, manage, and analyze your advertising campaigns to increase your online exposure.
You can use this link to request a free consultation with Adsterra professionals to discuss about your advertising campaigns at a limited budget.
The minimum deposit for advertisers is $100.
So how to get started with Adsterra as an advertiser?
As an advertiser to get your ads published, you need to start bidding.
Adsterra basically offers various pricing models: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, CPL, RTB, RevShare. CPM is considered as the most effective ad pricing model. All Advertisers submit their bids to place ads on Adsterra publishing platform. The impression goes to the highest bidder and their ad is served on the publisher’s page (i.e blog, website or Facebook page).
Once you have requested for a free consultation with Adsterra support team, you can make a deposit (the min. deposit is $100) right from your account using your credit card or via Paxum.
Payment methods for advertisers now include: Visa/Mastercard, Paxum, Capitalist, PayPal, Webmoney, Wire Transfer.
Adsterra usually offers “exclusive retargeting” with popunder ads for both mobile and desktop users. This method will reach your target audience non aggressively but very effectively.
You can also use display banners to showcase your ads using Adsterra ad platform.
Want to set up an ad campaign using Adsterra platform?
Here’s a detailed video for you that shows you how to run and optimize various campaigns with Adsterra.
Get started with hassle-free SSP from Adsterra
Adsterra also offers SSP (Self Service Platform) to promote your business, app or product to reach wider audience online at a limited budget.
Here’s how it basically works.
Here are the benefits of SSP:
- You can speed up your ad campaign creation
- You will have 100% control of your ad campaign settings
- You can easily monitor your ad performance of every placement
Other Benefits of the Adsterra for publishers:
Here are a few more benefits of using Adsterra for publishers.
- Access to Adsterra Partner Care Program where you get personal touch, quick replies, top-notch problem-solving skills, access to in-house developed design concepts. (Adsterra has an industry-best Partner Care training program that all our managers have to pass. As a result, their managers are usually skilled, caring, and interested in every client’s success).
- They use BackURL to send back the traffic that we do not accept (proxy, iFrame, etc., see Terms & Conditions.) Don’t waste your website capacities! Monetize all your traffic with Adsterra.
- Quality over quantity. No restrictions for traffic volume of the website. Your website traffic volumes don’t matter: we will help you grow with us. What matters for approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality.
- Lifetime referral program. Each partner who joined Adsterra via your referral link will add 5% of their profit to your income. Forever.
- We use BackURL to send back the traffic that we do not accept (proxy, iFrame, etc., see Terms & Conditions.) Don’t waste your website capacities! Monetize all your traffic with Adsterra.
- The in-house developed anti-Adblock solution that can help to increase the amount of traffic sold
- Multi-stage system to protect partners from inappropriate ads
- Smart AI-based optimization tool analyzes your traffic and picks the most profitable offers that suit your audience for the effective website monetization.
- Transparent and detailed statistics in personal account. Monitor your performance in real-time
- API integration is available
- You are the ruler of your ad feed: all feed settings are adjustable, you can choose what verticals to exclude. Simply let us know about your preferences.
- We pay twice a month on fixed days
- Minimum payment is only $5 for Webmoney & Paxum, $100 for other payment systems
Other Benefits for advertisers:
Here are the benefits you get as an advertiser.
- Partner Care: personal touch, quick replies, top-notch problem-solving skills, access to in-house developed design concepts.
- Genuine traffic from 18K+ direct publishers worldwide.
- Easy start: takes less than an hour to launch a campaign.
- Traffic Estimator gives an estimate of volume and bids.
- Three-level anti-fraud protection.
- Top verticals: VPNs, Utilities, Subscriptions, Sweepstakes, Dating, Gambling, Adult paysites, Cams.
- 20+ filter targeting incl user activity and retargeting option. As well as rare finds like Browser versions, OS versions, carrier, user lifetime and IP targeting.
- Easy API and tracking integration.
Pros and Cons of Adsterra
I can’t wrap up a review without talking about its pros and cons and this Adsterra review post is no exception. Here are some of the pros and cons of Adsterra.
- It is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives.
- It offers both desktop and mobile ads (so you can increase your chance of earning more money from your website’s traffic).
- It provides a wide range of ad display options: Popunder, Social Bar (new!), In-Page Push Ads, Banner Ads, Native Ads, Video pre-roll (VAST) and Direct Link. Social Bar is a new revolutionary ad format developed by Adsterra (+30 higher CR compared to web push).
- You can also monetize your popular Facebook and other social media pages (with high traffic) unlike AdSense.
- Adsterra offers a wide range of payment options. For publishers: PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum, Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Tether. For advertisers: WebMoney, Paxum, PayPal, Bank Wire Transfer, Capitalist, Banking Cards (constantly expanding)
- Minimum payouts are really low: it’s only $5 for Webmoney and Paxum
- Adsterra has no restrictions in terms of traffic volume. What really matters for approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality
- If you’re an advertiser, Adsterra can give you the most effective ad formats to reach out to wider audience with a limited budget and their retargeting feature helps you connect with more customers within your industry.
- Some payment methods need documentary confirmation
- No demographic targeting yet
Few questions you might have about Adsterra
Recommended resources for making money online:
- Infolinks review: Learn how to make money with in-text advertising
- Media.net review: is it the best alternative to Google Adsense?
- Ezoic Review: Increase your website revenue with Ezoic Ad Tester
- RevenueHits Review: is it the best performance based ad network?
- Shorte.St review: How to make money while shortening links on your blog
Final thoughts about Adsterra review 2022
Launched in 2013, Adsterra is one of the fastest growing CPM advertising networks in the world. Not only it offers a wide range of ad formats but it also gives you highest CPM rates to help you earn more money from your visitors.
If you are looking for the easiest and effective publishing platform to show ads on your site, blog or Facebook pages, Adsterra is the right choice for you.
So what do you think about this Adsterra review? Did you like it? Are you going to give a try to it to start earning instant income from your visitors? Do you have any questions? Do let me know in the comments.