Are you looking for a free alternative to Keywords Everywhere tool? You’re in the right place.
As bloggers, we always need useful tools and browser extensions for keyword research.
Hands down, keyword research is the best way to grow your organic traffic. If you’re looking for a faster way to find better keyword suggestions on the go, you need tools like Keywords Everywhere.
Table of Contents
- What is Keywords Everywhere?
- 11 Best Keywords Everywhere Alternative Tools
- FAQs About Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
- Final thoughts on free Keywords Everywhere alternatives
What is Keywords Everywhere?
Keywords Everywhere is a premium browser add-on for Chrome & Firefox that is used for quick keyword research and it also shows you keyword data such as search volume, CPC & competition.
It used to be a free browser extension but with its increased popularity, they made it premium and its pricing starts at $10 (gives you 100,000 credits, 1 credit = 1 keyword).
Although it’s a great browser extension and worth its money but there are a few more alternatives to Keywords Everywhere that are worth checking out.
So in this post, we’ll cover some of the best Keywords Everywhere alternative tools (free & paid) that you can try in 2022.
11 Best Keywords Everywhere Alternative Tools
Neil Patel recently launched this amazing free Chrome extension that can help you with keyword research on the go. It has been already downloaded by thousands of people around the world and it’s an excellent free alternative to Keywords Everywhere.
Once you install the extension, go to Google, and perform a search. Viola, you’ll be getting all the keyword data for your search term.
Ubersuggest free chrome extension gives you so many features including:
- Search volume and CPC data for your search terms right at Google’s search bar
- Keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar, according to your country preferences
- The average number of backlinks and domain score that the top 10 results have
- Different domain metrics such as backlinks, domain score for each of the first 10 search results in Google
- A chart showing you a correlation between backlinks and the top 10 search results results
Pricing: Totally free to use. If you’re just getting started with Ubersuggest, their free Chrome extension is more than enough.
If you’re using their website for keyword research, just make sure to use their tool by using your Gmail account as it gives you so many features. And if you’re looking for pro features with more limits, you can try their premium plans which are;
- Individual (costs you $29 per month)
- Business (costs you $49 per month)
- Enterprise (costs you $99 per month)
There’s a reason why we put Keyword Surfer on top of this list and it’s a PERFECT free alternative to Keywords Everywhere.
Do you know why? Just like Keywords Everywhere, Keyword Surfer is also a Chrome extension (and it’s free) that allows you to see search volume in Google search. It offers you keyword data from over 70 countries worldwide.
There are already over 100,000 users using Keyword Surfer to perform quick keyword research while typing on Google search results.
Just type in any topic or keyword into Google search after installing this browser extension and viola it shows you instant keyword results like related keyword ideas along with similarity score and monthly volume.
Here’s how it looks like;
It gives you plenty of features including;
- You can easily discover the monthly search volume of any keyword
- You can discover cost per click (CPC) for your primary keywords
- Offers you related searches data
- Gives access to a clipboard which helps you easily store all selected keywords with one click
- Gives you traffic and on-page data (provides data on estimated domain organic traffic along with the word count and exact keyword usage for ranking pages)
Pricing: It’s 100% free forever.
WMS Everywhere is another easy to use browser extension which gives you keyword research data inside Google search results so you can discover new keywords on the go.
Here’s how its interface looks like (when you search something on Google);
As you can see above, when you type something on Google search, this free Chrome extension instantly shows you a list of all the keyword data including;
- Related keywords
Currently, WMS Everywhere is only available for Google Chrome.
WMS Everywhere provides you the following list of features;
- Provides keyword metrics like search volume and CPC
- Gives you a ton of related search terms for most of the keywords you search on Google
- You can perform unlimited searches without any restrictions
Pricing: Free to use
SEMStorm offers a free keyword tool to help you with long-tail keyword research. You can also expand your Google Ads with real-time keyword suggestions using their keyword tool.
Enter any keyword and it generates a lot of keyword data. You can pick a specific country or region along with up to 5 cities to get specific keyword ideas.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll get keyword suggestions in a visual form and you can pick keywords in many ways including prepositions, questions and so on.
Here are some of the features of this tool:
- You can perform domain analysis
- Discover keyword ideas for any keyword term (including prepositions, hashtags, questions etc)
- You can get suggestions from different sources such as search, video, ecommerce etc
- It also gives you PPC keyword ideas for PPC ads
Pricing: You can create a free account and start getting more keyword ideas.
5. Keyword Sheeter
Keyword Sheeter is a free keyword tool that provides you keyword ideas using Google Autosuggest. You can also import large lists of keywords in bulk to perform keyword research using this tool.
Once you’re on their website, enter any keyword and it will start generating keyword ideas until you click on their “Stop Sheeting” button.
Have a look;
As you can see above, it generates a ton of keyword suggestions for any keyword term you enter. You can also use filters to choose only specific keywords.
Here’s a list of some of its features.
- Helpful for generating lots of content topic ideas
- Free to use
- Extremely faster (suggests you keyword ideas really quickly)
- 100% Google suggest keyword ideas
Pricing: It’s completely free to use.
6. Keyword Magic Tool from Semrush
Keyword Magic tool from Semrush has the BIGGEST keyword database in the world as it currently has over 20 billion keywords in its database.
Once you register and login to Semrush, go to Keyword Magic tool and enter any keyword of your choice.
And… it instantly generates you a ton of keyword suggestions. Have a look;
As you can see above, we’re getting more than 2000 keyword suggestions for an example keyword “SEO training” including volume, trend, CPC etc.
If you’re someone who is looking for just ONE SEO tool for keyword research and competitor analysis, Semrush is just for you.
Here are some of its features;
- Thousands of keyword ideas
- Provides both SEO and PPC data
- Keyword difficulty which shows you how difficult it would be to rank for a keyword
- You can also discover question-based keywords
Side note: Although NO SEO tool provides you 100% accurate data but according to our experience, Keyword Magic Tool provides better keyword data when compared to most other tools.
Pricing: Semrush is NOT a free tool and it offers the following pricing plans.
- Pro plan costs you $119.95 monthly
- Guru plan costs you $229.95 monthly
- Business plan costs you $449.95 monthly
But we’ve good news for you as you can use the following link to get it FREE for the next 30 days.
Try Semrush FREE for 30 days (Worth $119.95)
7. Serpstat Keyword Research Tool
Although Serpstat is a premium SEO toolkit but you can perform keyword research using their free version if you want. You just need to create a free account with Gmail and enter a keyword to proceed from their Keyword Research tool.
Here’s how the data looks like;
Serpstat keyword tool gives you keyword positions along with search volume, competition, CPC value etc.
Although its free plan offers you limited keyword suggestions but it can be useful for those who are looking for free alternatives to Keywords Everywhere.
Here are some of the benefits of using this tool;
- Gives you keyword suggestions along with keyword positions
- You can use it for both SEO and PPC ad campaigns
- It also offers a free version with limited keyword suggestions
- Gives you almost all the important keyword metrics like CPC, competition, monthly search volume, referring domains etc.
Pricing: Just like Semrush, Serpstat is also a premium SEO toolkit and it offers you the following pricing options.
- Lite plan costs you $69 per month
- The standard plan costs $149 per month
- The Advanced plan costs $299 per month
- Enterprise plan costs $499 per month
If you’re looking for a free trial, you can visit the following link for a 7-day trial of the Serpstat SEO tool.
8. Keyword Generator from Ahrefs
Keyword Generator from Ahrefs is a free tool to find a lot of keyword ideas in any niche.
Ahrefs keyword database is really huge as their database currently consists of over 8 billion queries so you can get a ton of keyword ideas for any search term.
Enter any keyword of your choice and it will start generating keyword ideas.
Have a look;
As you can see above, you’ll find all keyword ideas (including questions) along with keyword metris like KD (keyword difficulty), and monthly volume.
Also, you can find a list of all the relevant question-based keywords that are related to your seed keyword by clicking on the “Questions” tab. You can also find keyword ideas for other platforms like Bing, YouTube, and Amazon. It means, this keyword tool can be used to find various keywords across different platforms.
Here are some of its features;
- Find untapped and low Keyword Difficulty keywords in any niche
- Discover keyword ideas across various search engines including Google, Bing and YouTube
- Analyse the competition
- You can create and save your keyword ideas
- Provides you all the important keyword metrics like KD, volume, CPC etc
Pricing: Keyword Generator tool is although free to use but it comes with limits. So if you’re looking for higher limits, you should try their premium plans. Ahrefs doesn’t provide any free trials and they offer four pricing plans.
- Lite plan costs you $99 per month
- The standard plan costs $179 per month
- The Advanced plan costs $399 per month
- Agency plan costs $999 per month
9. Answer the Public
Do you want to find suggested autocomplete searches on Google? Do you want to know what questions people are searching on Google? Then, you should try Answer The Public.
This amazing free keyword tool visualizes search questions and provides you autocomplete keyword searches in a visualized way.
Just enter any search term to discover what people are asking about.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, we searched for an example keyword “SEO tool” and this tool is showing us a lot of keyword suggestions in a visual form.
You can find a lot of keywords in various ways including prepositions, questions, comparisons, related and so on.
Here are some of the features of this tool.
- Offers keyword suggestions in a visualized way (which is extremely unique and fun to use)
- You can find lots of hidden keywords for any keyword term or topic
- Export your keyword data
Pricing: Their free plan is really great for beginners but for more limits and data, you can try their Pro plan which costs you $99 per month.
KeywordTool.io is considered as the #1 free alternative to Google’s Keyword Planner. It is an awesome long-tail keyword research tool which can be used for many search engines including;
- Bing etc
So if you’re looking to find thousands of long tail keywords for your SEO or PPC campaigns, KeywordTool.io can be a perfect choice.
Here are some of the ultimate features of this tool;
- Even its free version generates over 700 long-tail keywords for every search term
- Use it without even creating an account
- Can be used to find keywords for various platforms including Google, YouTube, Amazon and so on
- Its premium version provides you all the keyword metrics including CPC, volume, Trend, average competition and so on
Here’s how its user interface looks like when you search for any keyword term.
As you can see above, the free version provides you a ton of keyword ideas along with “Questions and Prepositions”.
Pricing: Although KeywordTool.io offers you a free version but you’ll not find important data like search volume, CPC etc. You can find all that data along with more keyword suggestions in their Pro plans which are available in 3 pricing plans.
- Pro Basic ($69 per month when billed annually)
- Pro Plus ($79 per month when billed annually)
- Pro Business ($159 per month when billed annually)
KWFinder is an extremely easy to use keyword research tool from Mangools. One of the major benefits of using this tool is it provides you accurate keyword data such as keyword difficulty, CPC, monthly volume etc.
Here’s how its interface looks like;
Here are some of the ultimate features of KWFinder.
- Discover your competitor keywords
- Find a ton of long-tail keywords in any niche
- Find the keyword difficulty score of any keyword
- Find all the metrics of a keyword including trend, CPC, search volume, PPC and so on
- Discover the SERP overview of any keyword
- Import keywords in bulk
- Ability to see your search history and the list goes on
You can also check out our in-depth review of KWFinder to know more detail about this awesome tool.
Pricing: To use KWFinder, you need an account with Mangools tools and it gives you access to five amazing SEO tools including KWFinder.
Mangools pricing plans are listed below.
- Basic (will cost you $29.90/mo, if billed annually or $49/mo, if billed monthly)
- Premium (will cost you $39.90/mo, if billed annually or $69/mo, if billed monthly)
- Agency (will cost you $79.90/mo, if billed annually or $129/mo, if billed monthly)
Try KWFinder Free for 10 Days (No credit card required)
FAQs About Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
Here’s a list of some of the important questions around Keywords Everywhere alternatives for finding better keywords on the go.
Keyword browser extensions help you discover related keywords while searching anything on Google. So you can find tons of keyword suggestions without even leaving Google search.
Whereas the keyword tools offer standalone functionality and you’ll need to visit the website to perform keyword research. Keyword tools often provide you in-depth keyword data when compared to browser extensions. Both can be useful for keyword research enthusiasts.
Here are the top free Keywords Everywhere alternatives you can try.
→ WMS Everywhere
→ Ubersuggest chrome extension
→ Keyword Surfer
Browser extensions are extremely easy to use. All you need to do is to find a keyword browser extension that you like (such as Keyword Surfer), install it on either Chrome or Firefox. That’s it.
Keywords Everywhere is a freemium chrome extension and Firefox add-on where you can see all the keyword data like monthly search volume, CPC & competition data. It used to be a completely free browser extension but it now offers both free and premium versions.
Few More Useful Resources:
- 10 of the Best KWFinder Alternatives for Bloggers (Free & Paid)
- 12 Cheap Moz Alternatives You Can Try in 2022
- Top 15 Ahrefs Alternatives: Free & Paid SEO Tools Included
- 15 Best Semrush Alternatives: Free & Paid Included
- Best Ubersuggest Alternatives to Use in 2022
- Best Screaming Frog Alternatives 2022
Final thoughts on free Keywords Everywhere alternatives
Although using free keyword tools is fun but they are only useful when you’re starting out. As you start growing your site, you need to get access to the paid tools such as Semrush to keep up with the competition.
Why? Simply because paid tools give you access to huge keyword databases and they constantly give you lots of hidden keywords that you won’t be able to find in free tools. Just make sure NOT to ignore keyword research as it’s the most effective way to bring more organic traffic and sales.
So what are your thoughts about the free alternative to Keywords Everywhere? Did we miss any of your favorite tools? Share your thoughts in the comments.