Product Name: Serpstat
Serpstat is not only an affordable SEO tool but it is also the most effective tool for all kinds of bloggers. Here’s where you can find Serpstat coupon code to get 25% instant discount along with a 7 days free trial.
If you’re looking for the Serpstat coupon code for 2020, you’re in the right place.
Hands down, Serpstat is one of the most practical SEO toolkits that provide you a plethora of useful features at affordable pricing plans.
If you want to save more on Serpstat, use the below link to get a huge discount.
Click here to get 25% discount on Serpstat instantly (only for a few days)
Do you want to get a free trial from Serpstat before you sign up for them? Then, grab their free trial using the following link.
Let’s now jump into the details on how to avail Serpstat coupon 2020 along with the details on why should you be using it.
Table of Contents
- Serpstat Coupon Code 2020: 25% Discount [7 Days Free Trial Details]
- FAQs About Serpstat Discount And Free Trial
- Final thoughts on Serpstat coupon code for 2020
Serpstat Coupon Code 2020: 25% Discount [7 Days Free Trial Details]
How to Get 7 Days Free Trial from Serpstat?
Let’s first talk about how you can get a 7 days free trial from Serpstat.
Step 1: Click on this special link to instantly grab your 7 days free trial of Serpstat.
When you click on the above link, you’ll see an exclusive landing page that looks something like this (as we’ve already partnered with Serpstat to provide you this awesome 7 days free trial).
Step 2: Copy “bloggerspassion” coupon code, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the screen to get access to your free trial for the next 7 days.
Sign up using your Gmail account, Facebook, or you can also enter your email along with a password to create your FREE account on Serpstat.
Step 3: Once you are logged in to Serpstat, you’ll have to go in Account Details of your account.
Step 4: Locate I have a trial coupon on the Serpstat dashboard to enter the promo code “bloggerspassion” (without quotes).
Then you will be asked your mobile number for 2FA authentication. You’ll get a code to your mobile number which you can use to instantly activate your Serpstat free trial for the next 7 days.
That’s it, you’ve successfully grabbed their free trial!
Looking for a GIF illustration to grab Serpstat trial? Here’s it.
How to Get 25% Discount On Serpstat? (Offer is valid only for a few days)
Are you looking for Serpstat discount? If you want to apply Serpstat coupon code to save 25% instantly on their pricing plans, here’s a simple step by step tutorial for you!
Step1: Click on this exclusive link to get 25% discount on Serpstat. Once you click on it, you’ll be landing on the exclusive page dedicated for BloggersPassion visitors which looks like this;
Copy the Serpstat coupon code “bloggerspassion_5” and signup for free using your Google account, Facebook account or Email. It will only take a few seconds of yours.
Step 2: Once you are successfully signed up, select the Pricing from the right top corner of the page. By default, Billed monthly will be selected. All you need to toggle to Billed yearly.
Simply click on Upgrade subscription button on any plan of your choice to continue. You will be landing on the payment page where you will have to enter and apply the copied Serpstat promo code to avail 25% discount.
This way Serpstat Lite plan will cost you only $51.75 per month. Here are the 4 pricing plans details after discount (25% discount when you go with yearly subscription).
- Lite Plan costs you $51.75 monthly (after 25% discount, usually costs you $69 per month)
- Standard Plan costs you $111.75 monthly (after 25% discount, usually costs you $149 per month)
- Advanced Plan costs you $224.25 monthly (after 25% discount, usually costs you $299 per month)
- Enterprise Plan costs you $374.25 monthly (after 25% discount, usually costs you $499 per month)
Finish your payment process and that’s it, you’re done!
Why should you use Serpstat over other SEO tools?
There are literally hundreds of SEO tools out there ranging from free to premium. So why use Serpstat? Are you wondering why should you go for Serpstat over other SEO tools?
Before talking about a few of the incredible benefits of using Serpstat for managing all your content, PPC, and SEO related tasks, let’s first have a look at the features offered by it.
Here’s a list of features offered by Serpstat:
- Automatically identify your top competitors
- Find a ton of long tail keywords to increase your traffic and sales
- Track your keyword positions on Google (you can track an unlimited number of keywords daily)
- On page site audits which help you easily identify and fix your on-page SEO issues to improve your search rankings
- Discover your competitor’s pages with the highest visibility score
- Identify your competitors in AdWords (research your competitors keywords along with their PPC ads)
- Easily monitor the backlinks of your website and your competitors’ websites
- And the list goes on and on
Let’s now briefly talk about few of the solid reasons to use Serpstat over other SEO tools.
Find top performing keywords with ease
One of the biggest reasons to use Serpstat is its Keyword Research tool. It’s pretty simple to use yet the most powerful tool for finding really profitable keywords no matter what niche you are in.
Once you’re in the Keyword Research tool, simply enter a keyword or topic of your choice and hit enter. It instantly gives you a ton of details including;
- Keyword search volume
- Competition for the keyword
- CPC of the keyword
- Keyword difficulty score (which helps you easily find how difficult or easy is it to rank for a keyword)
- Organic keywords list
- Ads keywords
- Keyword trends
- SERP results for your desired keyword (where you can instantly find and analyse the top results for the keyword or topic)
- Competitors in organic results
Here’s how it looks like in action;
As you can see above, it gives you all the details at a glance you can also pick any database of your choice (including a wide range of countries) instead of doing keyword research only around Google.com
Easily investigate your competitors SEO tactics
Serpstat is known for competitor research as it helps you easily spy on your competitors websites so you can easily discover their top performing pages along with organic keywords, estimate their search traffic, organic visibility and so on.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, you can easily find out the estimated search traffic of any domain or website. When you click on the Organic Keywords, Serpstat shows you a list of all the keywords that your competitors are using to bring more traffic to their sites from search engines like Google.
You can also find their newly ranked keywords (along with lost rankings), improved and declined keyword positions on Google and so on.
All the above data is more than enough for you to easily discover competitor strategies and find new ways to outrank them in search.
Quickly perform on page audits
Do you want to know why your website is struggling to get more traffic from search engines? It might be due to on page SEO issues or website speed related or technical issues such as missing meta tags, duplicate content issues or broken link issues.
You never know, right? Here’s where Serpstat Site Audit feature comes into play which helps you easily find and fix your on page site issues where you can also get daily reports to your email on your website on page performance.
It categorizes the issues on your site in 3 different ways including;
- High priority errors which are the most dangerous for your website and these are the errors you should be fixing first to improve your site’s SEO.
- Middle priority errors are not so severe as the high priority ones but fixing them can dramatically improve your site’s SEO and overall organic visibility.
- Low priority errors are not as damaging as the above mentioned errors but fixing them too can improve your overall website’s SEO.
All in all, Serpstat is a great SEO toolset for all kinds of bloggers and SEOs who want to improve their website’s search rankings quickly.
So what are you still waiting for?
Looking for free trial from Serpstat, then grab their free trial using the following link.
FAQs About Serpstat Discount And Free Trial
Here’s a list of few important questions around Serpstat coupon code along with discount and free trial you need to know.
1. How much discount can I get with Serpstat?
You’ll get 25% instant discount on all of the Serpstat pricing plans when you use this exclusive link. Just choose the yearly subscription option and use the “bloggerspassion_5” promo code to get a 25% discount on all of their plans.
2. Which is the cheapest plan in Serpstat and what does it offer?
Plan A in Personal plan is the cheapest pricing option in Serpstat which starts at just $69 per month (but when you choose the annual billing cycle, it costs you just $51.75 a month) and you’ll get a ton of incredible features.
With this plan, you can perform 300 queries per day, 100 results per report, in-depth URL analysis and 200 tracked keywords and you can also audit up to 20,000 pages and it’s best recommended for new bloggers who are looking for cheapest pricing options from Serpstat.
3. Does Serpstat offer any free trials?
Yes, you can get a 7 day free trial using this special link. Just follow the steps mentioned above in the same page to know how you can use our promo code to get Serpstat free trial for 7 days.
4. What if I want to contact customer support team at Serpstat?
Fortunately, Serpstat provides you chat feature which means, you can have online chat with their customer support staff anytime you want. It’s responsive and you can mostly get your problems resolved really quickly.
If you want to get in touch with them through email, you can mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Can I delete my Serpstat account anytime I want?
Yes, you can. For that, you just need to get in touch with Serpstat customer support staff through email or online chat (which you can access directly from their website).
Other SEO Tools Worth Trying:
- Unbiased SEMrush Review with 30 Days Free Trial
- SpyFu Review: Is It the Best Competitor Analysis Tool?
- KWFinder Review: Is It the Only Keyword Research Tool You Need?
Final thoughts on Serpstat coupon code for 2020
Serpstat is definitely one of the best SEO tools out there which is not only affordable but extremely powerful when it comes to performing all kinds of SEO related tasks.
If you’re in a hunt for the most affordable yet highly practical SEO tool on the web right now, Serpstat should be definitely your top choice as it offers everything from keyword research to backlink analysis to competitor research to site audits.
So did you like the Serpstat coupon code along with the free trial mentioned above? Do you have any more questions? Share your thoughts in the comments below.