Tired of paying too much for the Moz Pro SEO tools? Are you looking for the best and cheap Moz alternatives for 2019? This post is exclusively for YOU.
Out of the many SEO tools, Moz is one of the most useful tools. But the only downside of Moz tool is its pricing. It costs you $99 per month (for 300 keywords only). Although lots of Moz users find it extremely useful and comfortable with that price range.
But for the remaining people, Moz is an expensive tool. That’s the reason why I’ve decided to compile the list of top 12 cheap Moz competitor websites in this post. Not only these SEO tools come at an affordable price range but they also offer incredible features that make your SEO simple.
Let’s dive into the details and find out the top Moz competitors that can help you increase your website search traffic and sales.
Table of Contents
Top 12 Moz alternatives for better SEO in 2019
Hands down, SEMrush is one of the best Moz alternative. When asked over 40 SEO experts about their favorite SEO tool, SEMrush came 1st. It is also helped me to grow my search traffic by over 15% just within 30 days.
It costs you $99 (same as Moz) every month and you can track 3000 reports per day. You can also create 5 projects at a time and track 500 keywords every single month while with Moz, you can track only 300 keywords (Price for this is $99). That’s enough for a lot of people to crush their competitors in terms of SEO.
Here are few amazing benefits of using SEMrush to increase the SEO of your blogs.
- To estimate the traffic of any site
- To perform full site audit
- To compare up to 5 domains
- To analyze the backlinks
- To spy on your competitors best keywords and links
- To find better keywords
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to tools like Moz, SEMrush etc, Serpstat is just for you.
It’s one of the most affordable SEO toolkits that offers you a ton of features including keyword research, backlink analysis, competitor research and so on.
The great thing about Serpstat is that, their pricing plans start at just $69 per month unlike most of the other SEO tools mentioned here.
If you are wondering about what kind of benefits you’ll get from this tool, here’s the list.
- find a ton of profitable keywords
- easily analyse your competitors
- perform site audits (even daily) to find and fix your site issues
- analyse all kinds of backlinks (find toxic links if any)
- allows you to easily track your rankings
- and the list goes on
3. Web CEO
Web CEO offers various pricing packages and they also offer a free pricing package which can be very helpful for beginners or those who want to give a try to this tool.
Web CEO makes it extremely easy for you to find great keywords that increase your traffic, it can be a great Moz Pro alternatives that you can give a try. It is also easier to detect all your bad links (spam, dead or broken links) using Web CEO. With Web CEO, you can do the following things.
- Keyword research
- Site audit
- SEO analysis
- Keyword rank checking
- Web analytics
- Detecting unnatural or spammy links
- Finding out the quality of the links
- Spying on your competitors backlinks and a lot more
SpyFu, originally GoogSpy was started in 2005. It is essential for the people who wants to find out the keywords that most marketers buy to show up on Google AdWords.
To put it simply, it can help you find all your competitors most profitable keywords easily. It can help you increase your search traffic and allows you to track your keyword rankings on all major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Their basic plan starts at $33 per month and with it you will get the following benefits.
- Unlimited search results – see all the data
- Unlimited data exports. All you can eat.
- 250 sales leads & domain contacts.
- 5,000 weekly tracked keyword rankings.
- 200 reporting credits
- 10k top lists results
Want to analyze your website thoroughly for better SEO? Want to find natural and unlimited link building opportunities? Want to track down your social media connections all at one place? You should definitely give a try to Ahrefs SEO tools then.
Ahrefs SEO tools are considered as the best Moz Pro alternatives and used widely by thousands of SEO experts worldwide.
The basic pricing package of this tool starts at $79 per month (making it $20 cheaper than Moz) and gives you a lot of incredible features to make your site better in terms of SEO and link building.
Here are few of the best uses of Ahrefs
- To spy on your competitors backlinks data
- Content explorer to find new content ideas
- Using it as a link building tool
- To thoroughly analyze your blog for better SEO
- A detailed crawl report to determine your site is doing good
- Ahref alerts and a lot more powerful SEO features
6. Long Tail Pro
I know there are a lot of keyword research tools out there but nothing comes close to Long Tail Pro. It is one of the best alternatives to Moz which can be used for doing better keyword research.
And the best part about Long Tail Pro keyword research tool, the Moz Pro alternatives is that you can get it for just $37/month.
One of the best uses of Long Tail Pro tool is that it works for every niche. It doesn’t matter what your blog topics are, you can still use this tool to find better keywords that increase both your search traffic and website sales.
Here are few incredible features of using Long Tail Pro tool.
- Search Multiple Keywords at Once
- Generate up to 800 results per seed keyword
- Competitor Analysis on top 10 Google Results
- Check Rankings of sites in Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Pre-filter keywords
- Automatically find Domains
- Google or Bing Title Competition
7. SEO PowerSuite
Most of the SEO enthusiasts always search for the SEO PowerSuite Vs Moz tool reviews on Google. It is one of the most search phrases related to SEO tools. There’s a reason for it and that is SEO PowerSuite is the most effective tool that offers a lot of features and you can grab it for free here. For limited period of time, Bloggers Passion readers can use SEO PowerSuite Professional (worth $299) for free for the next 14 days.
Click This Links to Use SEO PowerSuite Professional (worth $299) 14 days Free Trial Now. You don’t even need a credit card to start using this Moz alternate tool.
It’s a desktop based software mainly used for keyword research, rank tracking, on-page SEO audit etc. Here are few features you will get with SEO PowerSuite.
- You can track unlimited projects, websites and keywords
- All features you can imagine of to manage your SEO activities.
- Accurate keyword ranking tracking for the targeted keywords on Google and major search engines
- Analyse the backlink data of all of your competitors to build more quality links
- Find highly profitable and high traffic keywords to generate more search traffic and revenue
- Complete SEO Audit to improve your website health
- Detailed competitors analysis and much more
So what are you waiting for?
8. Rank Trackr
This is the most effective SEO tool to track your search engine rankings effortlessly. It is also one of the cheap Moz competitors if you are looking to make SEO easier.
You can do keyword research and find lots of local keywords easily by using this tool. You can get more search traffic if you find and start using “local search volume” keywords because they always have less competition and you can rank higher easily.
Here are the features of this amazing Moz Pro alternatives tool.
- Historical overview (you can see your keyword rankings using a historical graph)
- Advanced filtering that helps you find the best performing keywords
- Track unlimited number of keywords
- Track down your competitor’s links and analyze how they are ranking on Google
- Local tracking (by city, country or zip code) of your keywords
- Get AdWords keywords data
If you are a blogger, SEO enthusiast or an online marketer, you may have already heard about HubSpot. It is one of the top marketing agencies that is used by millions of people all around the world.
HubSpot offers a wide range of tools that also include SEO tools which can be turned as best Moz alternatives to give a try. The tools developed by HubSpot are widely used by almost every top affiliate marketer who is making a lot of sales from their websites, they are really effective and best alternatives for Moz tools.
With HubSpot SEO, you can do the following things
- Conduct a better keyword research
- Rank tracking of your keywords
- Competitive research that gives you an edge over your competitors sites
- You can check how your pages are performing on search engines
- On-page diagnosis to check if your site has any issues
10. Raven tools
One thing I like about Raven tools is that they regularly get updated with a lot more cool features, improve their data sources and they always keep their interface easy to use even by beginners.
To put it simply, Raven Tools is a browser based internet marketing platform that makes your SEO and social media campaigns easy to deal with. It helps you perform a full SEO audit of your websites which gives you an analysis of your on-page SEO, search engine visibility, links, page speed and a lot more details.
It also helps you analyse your keyword rankings. You can easily find out how many impressions your keywords are getting and the click through rates they are generating to increase your search traffic.
You can even monitor your link building strategies by finding out the quality of the links you already have. Raven also offers you social media tools where you can integrate all your Facebook, twitter, Google+ social media accounts at one place.
You can easily find out who mentioned you, view your stats (like number of likes, comments and retweets) all from dashboard. What about the pricing?
All these features can be available just for $99 per month (almost the same price of Moz tools) but you can do unlimited marketing campaigns and Site Audit or crawls up to 10,000 pages per site, with a total monthly page crawl limit of 300,000 unlike Moz.
11. Tiny Ranker
Tiny Ranker is the new player to the keyword tracking tools but it has quickly became one of the most effective keyword ranker tools.
It is not only in helpful for tracking your keywords but it is a lot more than that.
You can keep track of hundreds of your keywords and track their rankings and positions on Google search results. The best part about this tool is it will update your keyword positions every single day giving you the latest information.
Using Tiny Ranker, you can easily do the following things.
- You can track your keyword positions
- You can do on-page optimizaton
- Helps you increase your search traffic
- It is one of the most effective keyword tracking tools
- Saves you a lot of time
- You can also spy on your competitors keywords and track their positions
So what are you waiting for?
Majestic is one of the closest Moz alternatives which offers a lot of features just like Moz tools. Here are few tools that you can have access to once you sign up for Majestic SEO tool.
The tool is a mega combination and can help you find great keywords for any niche to check multiple links at a time. It also helps you find the backlink history of any site so you can find unlimited link building opportunities to increase your search traffic.
- Site explorer (you can thoroughly explore your URL’s)
- Search explorer
- Webmaster tools (it can help you verify ownership of your domains)
- Keyword checker (check the rankings and positions for any keyword)
- Backlink history (can compare up to 5 domains simultaneously)
- Clique hunter (can find all of the ‘cliques’ that link to a list of domains)
- Bulk backlink checker (check multiple links at once)
- Majestic million
- Compare tool (compare up to 5 domains)
- Neighbourhood Checker
- URL submitter (you can easily add URLs to be submitted to their crawler)
What is the price?
Their starting price starts at $49.99 per month where you can get 60 detailed reports every month and analyze over 5 million links/month.
Note: The above list of Moz alternatives is in no particular order and this page will be updated regularly with new SEO tools for your convenience. Few of those links are affiliate links, meaning that, when you buy using those links, I get a small commission without costing you anything extra.
Browse more SEO Tools:
Final thoughts on using the top 12 cheap Moz alternatives in 2019
To get more traffic and increase your sales, you definitely need access to the best SEO tools. The problem with the most SEO tools such as Moz tools are, they are quite expensive. Not everyone can really afford them, that’s why I made this list of top 12 Moz alternatives.
These Moz Pro alternatives cost a lot cheaper and give you an edge over your competitors to track down your backlinks, analyse your sites, find better keywords and a lot more.
There are still many Moz competitors out there offering a lot more features at an affordable price range. So this post is going to be updated whenever I find a great alternative to Moz tools. So make sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
Did I miss any of your favorite SEO tool? Let me know your thoughts about the best Moz competitor sites in the comments section.