It also helps you analyse your keyword rankings. You can easily find out how many impressions your keywords are getting and the click through rates they are generating to increase your search traffic.
You can even monitor your link building strategies by finding out the quality of the links you already have. Raven also offers you social media tools where you can integrate all your Facebook, twitter, Google+ social media accounts at one place.
You can easily find out who mentioned you, view your stats (like number of likes, comments and retweets) all from dashboard. What about the pricing?
All these features can be available just for $99 per month (almost the same price of Moz tools) but you can do unlimited marketing campaigns and Site Audit or crawls up to 10,000 pages per site, with a total monthly page crawl limit of 300,000 unlike Moz.
What are the features of Raven Tools?
Raven Tools give you access to 45 SEO tools and it offers you some of the amazing features including
- Unlimited automatic client reports
- Link building tools
- Website audit tools
- Rank tracking tools
- Competitor research tools
- Keyword research tools
- Content management tools and many more
How much does Raven Tools cost?
Raven Tools come in five different pricing packages which are listed below.
- Small Biz plan costs you $49 per month (and $39 per month when billed annually) where you can add up to 2 domains, 2 users can access, perform up to 1500 position
- Start plan costs you $109 per month (and $79 per month when billed annually) where you can add up to 2 domains, 4 users can access, perform up to 15K position checks and perform up to 400K monthly page crawls
- Grow plan costs you $199 per month (and $139 per month when billed annually) where you can add up to 2 domains, 8 users can access, perform up to 20K position checks and perform up to 2 million monthly page crawls
- Thrive plan costs you $299 per month (and $249 per month when billed annually) where you can add up to 2 domains, 20 users can access, perform up to 25K position checks and perform up to 5 million monthly page crawls
- Lead plan costs you $479 per month (and $399 per month when billed annually) where you can add up to 320 domains, up to 40 users can access the data, perform up to 30K position checks and perform up to 7 million monthly page crawls
The best way to save more on the Raven Tools pricing packages is to go with their annual plans as you can save 30% instantly on ALL their plans.
What’s the #1 benefit of using Raven Tools over Moz?
One of the key benefits of using Raven tools is that it gives you access to “Domain Research” tool which helps you spy on any domain.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll find a ton of domain data including;
- Citation flow (which helps to measure the link equity or “power” the website or link carries)
- Trust flow (which represents the quality of links that point to URLs and website)
- Domain authority
- Total number of links (including image links, nofollow links, crawled pages, etc)
- Ranking history of the domain over the past few years