If you’re looking for best premium WordPress plugins to improve your sites, you’re in the right place.
WP premium plugins can be a game-changer for your site and business. Here’s a handpicked list of the best WordPress premium plugins you can explore today:
- Elementor – Page Builder Premium Plugin
- WP Rocket – Caching & Optimization Plugin
- GeneratePress Pro – Plugin for GP Theme users
- Divi – Another Premium Page Builder Plugin
- RankMath Pro – SEO Plugin
- Social Snap
- WP Review Plugin
- LearnDash – LMS Plugin
- Gravity Forms – Form Builder Plugin
- Pretty Links – Premium Affiliate Marketing Plugin
WordPress is used by almost 18% of the Internet users, it is the ONLY content management platform that offers exceptional features to its users. One of the great things about using WordPress is that you will have access to thousands of plugins (ranging from premium to free). As of now, they have over 33,000 free plugins available on their plugin directory excluding the premium plugins.
So when you have access to so many free plugins, why should you consider using paid WordPress plugins? That’s a great question.
3 reasons to use premium plugins
- Features: Premium WP plugins offer top notch performance and include great features (that most free plugins can’t offer)
- Updates: They regularly get updated
- Support: They come up with support forums and customer satisfaction
If you are really serious about making money online, you must invest money on your WordPress sites. One of the best ways to invest your money on your sites is to buy WordPress plugins that add exceptional value.
Most of the functionalities I imagined about adding to my blog, they all can be easily done through installation of Premium or free WordPress plugins. So here is the collection of my top 20 Premium WordPress Plugins that are worth each and every penny.
Table of Contents
- Why Use Premium WordPress Plugins?
- 20 Best Premium WordPress Plugins List [2023 Edition]
- 1. Elementor: Ranked #1 Page Builder Plugin
- 2. WP Rocket: Caching Plugin
- 3. GeneratePress Pro: The GeneratePress Premium Plugin
- 4. Divi: Ranked #2 Page Builder Plugin
- 5. Rank Math Pro: The Complete SEO Plugin
- 6. Social Snap: for Social Shares
- 7. WP Review Pro: WordPress Review Plugin
- 8. LearnDash: WordPress LMS Plugin
- 9. Gravity Forms: Create Advanced Forms
- 10. BackupBuddy: WordPress Backup Premium Plugin
- 11. WPForms: Affordable Form Builder Plugin
- 12. OptinMonster: Convert visitors into subscribers
- 13. Envira Gallery: Premium WordPress Gallery Plugin
- 14. Pretty Links: Affiliate Link Management Plugin
- 15. VaultPress Plugin: Backups and Security
- 16. Yoast SEO Premium: OnPage SEO plugin
- 17. Sumo: Automate Your Site Growth
- 18. Modula: The Best Image Gallery Plugin
- 19. Amelia: Appointment & Event Booking Plugin
- 20. Cloudflare: CDN WordPress Plugin
- Final Thoughts
1. Elementor: Ranked #1 Page Builder Plugin
If you’re looking for a page builder that lets you customize your website’s design with the Live drag & drop editor (better than Gutenberg editor), Elementor should be your first pick. It has been installed on 11 million websites, making it the most popular plugin of all time.
Benefit 1: Compatible with all popular WordPress themes
Benefit 2: Freedom to Design
Benefit 3: Zero Coding is Required
Elementor is a page builder plugin for WordPress, which allows you to create amazing websites with just a few clicks.
With Elementor, you can build beautiful, responsive websites in minutes—no code required! You can even use Elementor to build your own custom designs that fit your brand perfectly.
Elementor Premium Features:
- 300+ templates (covering every industry) are included.
- Followed 100% drag & drop or visual approach
- From a single page to entire website – All can be customized
- 100+ Widgets are there to customize every section of the web page
- 100% Responsive
- Global settings for quickly applying customization to the entire website
- Custom CSS code can be inserted without any restriction
- High quality landing pages templates are available
- Block Templates, Pop-up Templates are included
- Templates can be embed anywhere via shortcodes
- Pages can be saved as templates for reuse
- Complete control on Typography
- Motion Graphics, Animations can also be added
- eCommerce & WooCommerce based designs can be created easily
- Form builder is also one of the hidden feature of Elementor
What are you waiting for? Design your Website like Never Before!
2. WP Rocket: Caching Plugin
If you’re running a WordPress site and want to accelerate your website loading time with the use of an incredible cache plugin, WP Rocket is definitely for you!
Benefit 1: Upto 99% score in Google PageSpeed
Benefit 2: Upto 80% optimization applied automatically
Benefit 3: Eliminate the need of multiple performance optimization plugin
WP Rocket is considered as one of the fastest caching plugins by SEO experts [Over 2.5 Million Installation]. Their amazing features like page caching, automatic GZIP compression, Google fonts optimization etc will make your site blazing fast.
WP Rocket Features:
Here are some of the great benefits of this premium WordPress plugin that you won’t see on other cache plugins like W3 total cache, WP Super cache etc.
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Page Caching
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Lazyload Minification / Concatenation
What are you waiting for? Speed up your website now!
Still, have 2nd thoughts on WP Rocket? Check WP Rocket Case Studies to learn how WP Rocket ruled the website performance industry.
- WP Rocket Plugin Reviewed with reasons for buying it
- WP Rocket vs W3 Total Cache: Which is best caching plugin?
If you are an existing user of GeneratePress free theme, then this plugin is for you. Install GeneratePress Pro plugin and take GeneratePress to the next level!
Benefit 1: Both yearly & lifetime plans are available
Benefit 2: Access to all Premium features
Benefit 3: GeneratePress eliminates the need of external page builder plugins
GeneratePress Pro Features:
- It is the first ever Block Based theme that is 100% Gutenberg friendly
- In a premium version, the Site Library access is given where you’ll find tons of AMAZING templates
- Customizing the header & navigation is a matter of minutes
- The “Element” Module is the core feature of GeneratePress where you’ll find 4 elements: Block, Hook, Layout & Header. All these elements open up the infinite possibilities of customizations.
- 100% WooCommerce friendly
So what are you waiting for? Install GeneratePress Pro (World’s fastest & lightweight WP theme) and take your website design to the next level.
4. Divi: Ranked #2 Page Builder Plugin
If you’re looking for a powerful page builder plugin as Elementor, but with the Lifetime plugin, then Divi is waiting for you.
Benefit 1: Access to Divi, Extra, Bloom & Monarch themes in same pricing
Benefit 2: Lifetime Plan with Unlimited Websites Installation
Benefit 3: Divi is Super Fast – No impact on website speed
Pricing: $249 (One time)
If you’re looking for a way to make your website more appealing and modern, the Divi Page Builder plugin is a great choice. It has tons of features that can help you design pages in no time at all.
Not just that, you can also get access of the World 2nd most popular theme of all time: Divi (The first is GeneratePress)
Divi Page Builder Premium Plugin Features:
- Follows the simple drag & drop approach for designing
- 100% Control of custom CSS
- Support Global settings to make an impact on the entire website design at once
- Inline Text Editing
- Designs can be saved as templates (for reuse purposes)
- Undo, Redo & Revisions – All supported
- 200+ design modules available (CTA, Sliders, Galleries, Blogs, Forms, Testimonials, etc)
- A package of 2000+ Pre-made designs is provided (Business, eCommerce, Technology, Events, Beauty, etc)
- Font & text designing can be possible
- Advanced animations & scroll effects are supported
What are you waiting for? Design your Website with Divi’s Advanced Visual Builder Technology
5. Rank Math Pro: The Complete SEO Plugin
If you’re looking for a SEO plugin which takes over ENTIRE SEO tasks (SEO Audit, On Page SEO, Technical SEO, Local SEO, WooCommerce SEO, etc) in a much lesser pricing then Rank Math Pro is waiting for you.
Benefit 1: Comparatively cheap
Benefit 2: Does SEO Analysis for your site automatically
Benefit 3: Eliminate the need of multiple SEO plugins (Schema, Local SEO, WooCommerce SEO,etc)
RankMath SEO Plugin (Recommended by Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Moz, etc) is probably one of the WordPress plugins which gained huge popularity in just a few years. RankMath has completely revolutionized the SEO world & generated a lot of buzz around the SEO community because of its incredibly powerful features.
Name a feature RankMath doesn’t have – You’ll fail for sure. Yes, it is better than Yoast & other SEO plugins. You can always read our Rank Math review.
RankMath is packed with so many awesome features that can’t be listed here. However, here is a few key features mentioned below:
Rank Math Pro Features:
- SEO Audit on the go
- 1 click import from Yoast as well as the AIOSEO plugin is possible
- Automated Image SEO (Add missing alt tags & more…)
- Takes care of XML sitemaps & redirection requirement
- Powerful schema module which allows embedding any possible snippet code to a web page
- Advanced rank tracking of keywords
- Bulk edit Titles & Descriptions
- Internal linking suggestions
- .htaccess & robots.txt file editor
- 404 monitoring
- LSI tool is inbuilt
- Local SEO & WooCommerce SEO can be done with a single plugin
So what are you waiting for? Install RankMath Pro & make WordPress SEO easy.
If you want to boost your social shares with a beautifully designed and lightening fast social sharing plugin, Social Snap plugin is for you.
Benefit 1: Over 30 Social Profiles Can be Added
Benefit 2: No Setup Required
Benefit 3: Social Buttons can be added via both Widget & Shortcode
Social Snap is considered as one of the ultimate plugin to increase your social shares and traffic.
It allows you to add beautifully designed social media buttons within your posts (anywhere you want, top or bottom of the post, left or right side of your content). The great thing about using this plugin is that it was developed by keeping performance in mind. That means it doesn’t slow down your site at all (unlike other social sharing plugins).
Social Snap Features:
Here are the features of using the Social Snap premium WordPress plugin.
- Supports over 30 popular social networking sites
- Access to pinterest specific image
- Social buttons can be positioned anywhere (Floating Sidebar, Inline Buttons, On Media Buttons, Share Hub, Sticky Bar, etc)
- The Buttons Shapes, Colors, & Animations are highly customizable
- Share counters, Page view counters are included
- Configure social meta tags – Meaning you can control how your post will look like when someone shares it on social media
- You can track how your social strategy performs using integrated statistics & analytics functions
- Shortcodes friendly
What are you waiting for? Install Social Snap plugin and make a difference in your social media strategy now.
7. WP Review Pro: WordPress Review Plugin
A must have plugin for every blogger who promotes affiliate products which helps you with star ratings for the products in Google search rich snippets.
Benefit 1: SEO Ranking Boost
Benefit 2: Compatible with any WordPress theme
Benefit 3: User Friendly (No Coding is Required)
Getting star ratings in Google rich snippets has been never easier with this plugin. It’s premium version is what I use here at BloggersPassion and works like a charm to get star ratings for the affiliate products you promote through your blogs in search results.
WP Review Pro Features:
- Support over 19 types of Rich snippets (Products, Games, Recipes, Books, Movies, etc)
- 16 proven templates are there to experiment with
- Support multiple rating systems (Star, Point, Percentage, Circle, Thumbs)
- Option to show your readers reviews – Highly beneficial in SEO
- Google Places review integration allows embedding Google reviews on your site.
- Facebook reviews can also be imported
- WooCommerce integration is there
- Allows to add reviews in the language of your choice
- Developer friendly – Meaning custom review templates can also be made
- Supports Google Product Review feed
What are you waiting for? Install WP Review Pro plugin and Optimize your Review posts correctly.
8. LearnDash: WordPress LMS Plugin
Do you want to convert your website to a fully fledged Learning Managed System (LMS)? Then you should not miss LearnDash at any cost.
Benefit 1: Recurring Payments
Benefit 2: Content Protection is Inbuilt
Benefit 3: 15 Days Money Back Guarantee
The LMS industry is booming and it is the perfect time to dive in. But how could you proceed? The instructors always face difficulty in building their own LMS system.
Gladly, an award winning plugin like LearnDash allows instructors to simply turn their site into the LMS platform without doing a single line of coding.
- Support dripping content system
- Multiple pricing modes can be set for courses (one time, recurring, bundles, etc)
- Quizzes, Assignments can be conducted easily
- Focus mode to eliminate distractions
- Certificate Builder is present
- Coupon codes can be attached to pricing models
- Flexible access – Means you can control the access to courses, and lessons, per user.
- Getting paid will never be a problem (LearnDash is integrated with tons of popular payment service providers)
So what are you waiting for? Install LearnDash & start building courses within your WordPress site
9. Gravity Forms: Create Advanced Forms
If you want to build powerful forms anywhere on your website with a ton of amazing features like conditional logic, multi-page forms, unlimited entries etc Gravity Forms can be the right choice for your WordPress site needs.
Benefit 1: Templates Available for All Forms (Contact, Payment, Donation, Survey, etc)
Benefit 2: Drag & Drop based working
Benefit 3: Huge List of Third Party Integrations (Add-ons)
Creating a form has never been easier on WordPress. However, Gravity Forms (Most Downloaded) makes the game of building forms easier.
It’s not only used by WordPress experts but also highly recommended premium plugins to create stunning contact forms.
Price: $59 per year
Gravity Forms Features:
Gravity Forms provides you the following benefits.
- 30+ custom designed forms to choose
- Conditional Logic: This feature allows you to configure your form to show or hide fields, sections, pages or even the submit button based on user selections
- Email notifications whenever someone joins as a lead
- The ability to upload files in your contact form
- Google reCaptcha, Really Simple Captcha and Akismet options to fight against spam in your contact form pages
- Integrations with MailChimp, PayPal, Stripe, Freshbooks, Dropbox, Zapier and many more
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited Entries
- Conditional Logic
- Multi-Page Forms
- Automatic Updates
- Access to customer support
So what are you waiting for? Get Started With Gravity Forms Today!
If you want to backup your entire WordPress site (along with files, databases, images etc), BackupBuddy is the best premium WordPress plugin available on the web right now.
Benefit 1: Scheduled & Automated Backups
Benefit 2: Store WordPress Backups (Off-Site)
Benefit 3: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
BackupBuddy developed by iThemes is the most used backup WordPress plugins which is currently used by over half a million users worldwide.
Price: $99 per year
Here are the features of the basic plan from BackupBuddy.
- Back up 1 site
- 1 year of plugin updates
- 1 year of ticketed support
- Scheduled Backups: you can schedule backups to run automatically.
- Off-site Backups: you can automatically send your backups off-site to BackupBuddy Stash, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, an FTP server, or your email.
- Back Up Non-WordPress Tables
- Directory and Database Table Exclusion
- Backup Number and Size Limits
- Email Notifications: you can also receive email notifications for the start and completion of backups, errors and if no backups complete in “x” days
- 1GB of BackupBuddy Stash storage space
- 1 year of access to Stash Live
- 10 iThemes Sync sites
What are you waiting for? Take your website backup now!
11. WPForms: Affordable Form Builder Plugin
Looking for a fully fledged form builder plugin at a cheaper price? Then look no further than WPForms.
Benefit 1: Various plans suits to everyone needs
Benefit 2: No restriction on forms count
Benefit 3: 14 days refund policy
Pricing: Starts with $49.50/year
WPForms plugin allows you to create forms with your WordPress site. You can use it to quickly and easily add contact us, sign up, and other sign in functionality to your blog or website.
It also has the ability to create lead forms that can be used for collecting contact information from visitors who are interested in your products or services.
WPForms Premium Features:
- 500+ readymade form templates would be given
- Supported conditional logic & multi page forms
- Spam protection is inbuilt
- Custom fields can be added to the form
- Integrated with popular email marketing tools (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc)
- Payments can be easily enabled on forms
- Survey and Polls based forms can be created
- User Registration, Login Forms supported too
- Geolocation analytics
- Form Abandonment feature to capture lost leads
12. OptinMonster: Convert visitors into subscribers
This incredible email list building premium WordPress plugin is used by over 600,0000 users worldwide and perfect for those who want to turn their abandon visitors into subscribers.
Benefit 1: Capturing Leads via Powerful Exit Intent Technology
Benefit 2: Geolocation Targeting
Benefit 3: 100+ Templates for Quick Start
Do you want to convert abandoning visitors into email subscribers? Then, give a try to OptinMonster developed by WP Beginner (#1 WordPress tutorial based blog) which gives you access to superior exit intent technology to grow your email list.
Price: $9 per month (billed yearly)
- Lightbox Popup
- Exit-Intent Technology
- Fullscreen Welcome Mat
- Floating Bar
- Slide-in Scroll Box
- Inline Forms
- A/B Testing
- Conversion Analytics
- Unlimited Split Tests
- List Segmentation and Page Level Targeting
What are you waiting for? Install OptinMonster and Stop Losing Visitors.
Still confused about OptinMonster? Check OptinMonster case studies and learn how this amazing lead capture plugin helps them to grow their business.
If you’re running photography or videography related websites or if you want to showcase photo and video galleries on your site in an amazing way, this ultimate premium WordPress plugin is for you.
Benefit 1: Drag & Drop Builder
Benefit 2: Pre-Built Templates
Benefit 3: Lifetime Plan is available
Pricing: Starts with $20/year
If you’re running photography or videography related website or if you want to showcase photo and video galleries on your site, this ultimate premium WordPress plugin is for you.
Envira Gallery Features:
Here are the features of this premium WordPress plugin.
- Drag and drop builder
- Standalone galleries
- Responsive galleries
- Social sharing addon
- Slideshow addon
- Photo Albums and Video Gallery
- Full screen Display
- Pagination addon
- Password protection addon
- Proofread addon
- Featured addon and breadcrumb addon
What are you waiting for? Let’s create Create Beautiful Photo and Video Galleries with Envira Gallery
Are you looking for an Affiliate Link Cloaking plugin? Then look no further than Pretty Links – A Popular Link Management Plugin.
Benefit 1: Advanced Link Management features
Benefit 2: Made Link Management easier
Benefit 3: 14 days refund policy
Usually, affiliate links are long and ugly. Google & even readers hated that.
So this is where Pretty Links comes into action. It converts your ugly-looking links to customized human-readable links which are highly beneficial for SEO purposes & affiliate marketing.
Pretty Links Features:
- Affiliate link cloaking
- Links can be inserted into the Gutenberg editor easily
- Custom slugs
- Nofollow tags can be set by default
- Link counting
- Generate QR codes so that users simply scan and visit the URL
- Allows to add affiliate links disclosure on all web pages
- Auto Linking using keywords is possible
So what are you waiting for? Start shrinking ugly affiliate URLs into clean links.
The VaultPress plugin connects your site to the VaultPress servers and WordPress optimized backups and security scans will run automatically to protect your site from all vulnerabilities.
Benefit 1: Daily Real Time Backups
Benefit 2: One Click Restore
Benefit 3: Comprehensive WordPress Site Security
There are a ton of security threats that millions of WordPress users face every single day, the most common threats are;
- Host failure
- Hacking etc
No matter what the security threat is, you need to be ready to secure your site. Otherwise, even you’ll suffer like I did (someone injected malicious files to steal backlinks from BloggersPassion few years ago). Since then, I realised the importance of having a bulletproof WordPress security plugin like VaultPress and started using it.
Price: It costs you just $5 per month and worth every single penny you pay!
Here are some of the features that you get with this awesome premium WordPress plugin.
- Automated backups
- Site migration
- Fix detected viruses, malware, and other dangerous threats with a single click
- If anything bad happens to your site, you can restore all your files effortlessly
- File scanning to protect your site from malware, viruses etc
- Stunning spam defence
Here’s how it looks like when you’re restoring your file to VaultPress servers.
If you want to get more visitors from search engines like Google, Bing etc you need to have access to a proper optimization tool like Yoast. Yoast SEO premium gives you access to great features to boost your overall SEO.
Benefit 1: On Page SEO Optimization
Benefit 2: Technical SEO Optimization
Yoast SEO is the most downloaded SEO plugin in the WordPress history with over 40 million downloads. Yes, you heard it right. Over 40 million sites are using Yoast SEO plugin to optimize their content.
It’s a simple to use optimization plugin that allows you to optimize your content for your targeted keywords effortlessly.
Yoast SEO Premium Features:
Here are some of the features of this great premium WordPress plugin. Note that, the following features are only available for Yoast SEO premium users and not for free version.
- You can pick up to 5 focus keywords
- Automatic interlinking suggestions
- Preview of your page in Google and social media
- Content insights which lists the 5 words or word combinations that appear most often on your page
- Redirect manager
- 24/7 support for 1 year
With Yoast SEO premium, you can target multiple focus keywords, here’s how it looks like from dashboard.
17. Sumo: Automate Your Site Growth
Sumo tools are a must if you’re running a WordPress site. They give you access to everything from email marketing to social sharing to heatmaps to growing your traffic.
Benefit 1: Email Capturing
Benefit 2: Unlimited Email Campaigns
Benefit 3: eCommerce stores friendly
Sumo are one of the widely used tools created by WordPress experts for WordPress users. Their tools are used by over 600,000 websites worldwide. Although their free tools are enough for most side projects or new sites but their premium version gives you access to a ton more incredible features that are worth paying for.
- Unlimited Subscribers
- Pro Visitor Targeting
- Pre-Built Templates
- Install on 1 Site (starter package)
- Basic Email Integrations
- Email Your Subscribers
- Autoresponder Email
- A/B Tests
- Click Triggers
- Push Notifications
What are you waiting for? Start Capturing Emails & Convert Them
18. Modula: The Best Image Gallery Plugin
If you’re looking for an intuitive WordPress plugin to quickly create amazing galleries for your WordPress sites, the Modula Gallery plugin is for you.
Benefit 1: No Impact on Website Speed
Benefit 2: No Coding Required
Benefit 3: Infinite Gallery Layouts (Image & Videos)
Modula is one of the widely used image gallery plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily add image galleries to your WordPress websites using it and it also works effortlessly with all the WordPress page builders including Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Elementor, and so on.
Here’s how it looks like from the WordPress dashboard;
It offers both free and premium versions and the free version can be downloaded from here. Their premium version offers incredible features and also comes with a 14-day refund policy.
Price: Starts at $39 per year
Modula Plugin Features:
- Access to a drag and drop builder to easily customize your gallery layouts
- The ability to effortlessly add videos from YouTube & Vimeo to your galleries
- Mobile-friendly galleries
- Add social media icons to your galleries
- Fully customizable and super-fast
What are you waiting for? Stand out by showcasing amazing image galleries.
19. Amelia: Appointment & Event Booking Plugin
Looking for a perfect booking plugin which not just book appointments but allows your visitors to book a slot and do payments while you are sleeping? Then look no further than Amelia.
Benefit 1: Automated Bookings
Benefit 2: Lifetime Plans
Benefit 3: Intuitive UI/UX
Pricing: Starts with $79/year
Amelia is a plugin that can be used by clinics, salons, and other businesses to automate appointment booking. This saves your staff time and money by letting visitors book appointments themselves.
- Demo sites would be provided for bookings to those who don’t have an existing site
- Receive appointments notifications via SMS
- Appointments for custom schedules can also be configured
- Schedule recurring appointments & generate more revenue
- Custom fields can be added to the booking form
- With the Zoom integration, Online appointments can also be scheduled as well as conducted
- Google Calendar syncing allows customers to track all their appointments through their own calendar
- The appointment form can be added anywhere on a website using the shortcode
- Step-by-step booking wizard offers streamline booking experience to the customers
- Analytics & Reporting is possible
- Group appointment bookings can also be done
So what are you waiting for? Install Amelia & Start Taking Appointments.
20. Cloudflare: CDN WordPress Plugin
Do you want to take advantage of Cloudflare CDN & security without even configuring the server networks? Well install Cloudflare WordPress plugin today!
Benefit 1: Performance Boost
Benefit 2: Secured Servers
Benefit 3: One Click Setup
Cloudflare’s plugin for WordPress speeds up page-loading times and improves search engine optimization, while also protecting against DDoS attacks and other WordPress-specific vulnerabilities. The plugin is available as a one-click installation from the Cloudflare website.
Cloudflare CDN Plugin Features:
- Automatic Platform Optimization (APO) allows your website to serve through Cloudflare edge networks.
- Enable Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Enable Caching automatically
- Offers a free SSL
- Applied HTTPS rewrites rules automatically
- DDoS protection
So what are you waiting for? Start Optimizing your website performance with Cloudflare’s powerful CDN.
What do plugins do in WordPress?
Plugins are small-small functionalities that help you enhance the features of WordPress sites.
Are plugins free on WordPress?
Yes, there are thousands of free plugins available in the WordPress directory along with some premium plugins.
Should I buy WordPress premium plugins?
Well, it depends on your needs. But premium plugins offer top notch performance, regular updates, and priority support that make every geek go with premium plugins.
What are the best premium WordPress plugins?
WP Rocket, Rank Math SEO, Social Snap, VaultPress, OptionMonster, BackupBuddy, Gravity Forms, WP Review Pro, Elementor are to name a few.
How to get premium WordPress plugins for free?
Legally you can not get premium plugins for free. Though there are some sites that let you download premium plugins at no cost but they all would be nulled plugins that could be a threat to your site.
Where can I buy premium WordPress plugins?
To buy premium WordPress plugins, visit the official website of the plugin you want to buy, pay for it, and you will get a zip file of the same which you can add in WordPress easily.
What are the best free WordPress plugins?
Akismet Anti-Spam, Contextual Related Posts, Easy Affiliate Links, ShortPixel Image Optimizer, Social Snap Lite, Table of Contents Plus, TablePress, Yoast SEO, are some of the best free WordPress plugins.
How do I add plugins to my WordPress site?
Head Over to the plugin section in your WordPress dashboard, click add new button, search for the required plugin, install, and activate.
Before buying any of WordPress paid plugins from the above list, know your blogging needs. Only then decide about the plugins you want to use, also find out if there are alternatives available. After all, we all want to save money to build a successful website online. The tools and plugins mentioned in this article has few affiliate links, that means I earn a small commission when you purchase using them.
In case you feel I’ve missed any paid Plugin that should have been in this list, share in the comments section below.