Want to maximize your blog’s traffic? Want to gain more exposure and increase your overall SEO?
Then, give a try to classified ads SEO.
Online marketing helps you promote and sell your product and services without investing big bucks and also allows you to do so for free. This is where the charm of free classifieds plays its role.
Classified ads SEO is really useful for blogs, startups, small businesses, individuals and companies that are trying to build their exposure and increase their revenue online.
In this article, we will discuss about what classified SEO is all about and how classified websites can help you increase your traffic and get more exposure to your blogs or websites. Are you ready? Let’s dive into the details.
Table of Contents
Classified ads SEO: Do they really matter?
Before entering into the details, let’s first talk about what are classified ads and how they can helpful for you.
What is classified advertising?
In simple terms, the ads that you see on newspapers which can also be found on online magazines, news portals etc. classified ads can help you boost your products or blog’s exposure at a cheaper cost, they usually cost you really cheaper when compared to other marketing strategies.
So basically classified ads are usually free to use and used to increase your products or blog’s exposure.
How classified ads are helpful?
Majority of the marketers and SEO enthusiasts use classified ads for traffic optimization. Yet, you must remember that using free classifieds for SEO has to be done carefully.
It is a revolving door when it comes to website traffic. You must promote yourself aggressively if you wish to see any sales and subsequent profits. Paid classifieds do bring traffic but what if your funds have dried up and you cannot pay for your advertising?
Free classified ads are a very important tool in the online marketing business. They do not cost anything and can start providing results from the very moment that they get posted online.
A classified ad has three parts:
- Headline: The art of crafting an effective classified ad involves the creation of a cleverly crafted; effective Headline. An attractive headline makes expert use of keywords that generate interest and bring in the much desired readers and buyers.
- Details: It then goes on to provide details of the product or services and tries to meet the customer’s needs as honestly as it can. Most free classifieds use attractive offers to rope in the customer – e.g. ‘Limited Offer’; ‘Special Discount for the first five’ or ‘Limited Stock’ etc.
- Contact details: The finishing touch is given by the closing which must lead the buyer to the ‘Contact now’ or ‘Buy now’ button.
How Classified ads help with SEO
Classified ads are usually used to generate leads and increase click through rates. They are an excellent method of getting relevant back links to your blog or website. Some websites allow you to post the content with back links and such classified ads can immediately generate sales inquiry within hours of being posted.
This is why using free classified ads to promote and market your online business is one of the most popular and effective SEO strategies, employed by most online marketers.
Marketing your product and services through free online business ads is a very proficient way of reaching out to your select set of potential customers. The thing to keep in mind is to write relevant content that enables the search engines to understand clearly what your website is all about, because, that will allow them to rank you properly. This in turn can give you better chances of being listed in the top few, when it comes to Search Engines.
Classified ads are filled with SEO potential as they use very specific strategies. If you are using paid or free classified ads on your website then your ad and content get automatically indexed on search engines.
5 benefits of classified SEO ads
1. They are easy to use: Whether you know it or not, classified SEO ads are usually both mobile and search friendly. They are easier to navigate and gives your users what they want. They are so concise and yet give your audience what they expect. This is what makes classified ads usage effortless.
2. They open up a global market for your products: Do you have any products or services to sell from your websites? Don’t know how to get more exposure for your products? Do you want to increase your product sales? Then, classified advertising is the way to go. It can create a global market for your business and there’s usually a HUGE potential online to increase your product sales.
3. Most of them are free: There are a lot of websites out there which help you post classified ads for FREE. Sites like OLX, Click.in, Myadmonster etc can help you easily post free ads to boost your products visibility. You don’t have to invest even a penny on advertising so when you get everything for almost free, why not make the most out of them?
4. Create ads within minutes not weeks: If you observe it closely, most offline newspaper classified ads take a lot of time to get published. For instance, you have to speak to the newspaper ad agencies to get your ad posted and you also need to give all the details. All these process usually takes a lot of time and moreover these offline classified ads don’t last long unlike online classified ads. Which are also easier to create and take a few minutes of your time not weeks unlike offline.
5. SEO for classified websites can increase your traffic: If you have a product based selling website, you can immensely increase your traffic by posting your blog’s or website address in the form of classified SEO ads. Or you can simply put a link back to your sites, so if someone gets curious about your products or services while browsing online classified ads can land on your sites.
So that’s it! Those are the top 5 benefits of classified SEO ads. Let’s now talk about few more things to get the most out of SEO for classified websites.
SEO for classified websites: What to keep in mind?
So what are the things to keep in mind while doing SEO for classified websites? Here are few essential things to keep in mind with classified SEO ads.
- Do not fill your web site with classified ads that do not carry good content as it will do next to nothing for your business or SEO. All it will provide you with is a high ‘bounce’ score, which will not be good for you or your business.
- A ‘bounce’ means that people are coming to your web site but are leaving without opening another page or clicking on the back links that allow the web site to capture the search engine’s interest. It shows that the content was not good enough to lead the customer to carry on with his query and lost his/her interest.
- Make sure to use the sites that allow you to use back links and direct marking.
- Do not post free classified ads every single day. It is best to use them sparingly if your goal is to gain maximum impact. This will also save your website from getting the dubious title of ‘classified ad site only’.
- Always remember to post the information that you would like to publicize specifically. Like: expos, meetings, gatherings, exhibitions and all kinds of public events as they tend to capture public interest, rather easily.
- The classified ads should be used wisely and should describe your company and its services in right detail. It should only contain the important and relevant information. There is no room for errors here; so it is best to check, double and triple check the ad before posting it on your website.
Just like any other strategy of boosting SEO rating; classified SEO ads too work only when used in the correct manner. Take good care and select ads with back links that will be easily picked up by search engines and you will NOT be penalized by any Google algorithms.
Browse more SEO Tutorials:
- Ultimate SEO Tutorial For Beginners In 2021
- Best On-page SEO Techniques to Get Top Rankings on Google in 2021
- Off Page SEO Techniques to Get Top Rankings on Google in 2021
- Top White Hat SEO Techniques to Boost Search Rankings in 2021
- Top Gray Hat SEO Techniques to Uplift Your Website Rankings
- Black Hat SEO techniques to Avoid at All Cost in 2021
What is a classified website?
Classified websites are the platforms that help you promote products or services by connecting both buyers and sellers in a centralized way.
What is classified ad posting in SEO?
Ad posting is basically a process of submitting ads in classified submission sites with your site links that may enhance your site visibility and presence in the search engine market.
Is ad posting on classified websites free?
Generally, you will find both free classified ads and paid classified ads options that enable users to add or search listings.
What are the benefits of classified SEO ads?
Classified SEO ads are free, easy to use, and can be created within minutes. Moreover they help you connect with the global market for your products and increase overall traffic to your website.
How do you write a classified ad?
Choose the site carefully that allows backlinks, come up with an attractive ad title, keep it short & descriptive, choose the right category, add relevant pictures, use proper keywords and links.
How do I promote my business on Google?
To promote your business on Google, you can use Google AdWords that helps you reach new customers at the exact moment when they search for the products or services that you offer. Moreover, you can take advantage of Google My Business.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a business listing service from Google itself that lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.
Is Google business listing free?
Yes, creating a Google My Business account is completely free.
Final thoughts about the classified SEO ads
One of the simplest ways to increase your online exposure is to start using classified SEO ads.
Not only you can promote your business or blogs online but you can also do it so for FREE. You can also make others buy your products or services using classified ads.
Classified ads can certainly improve your overall SEO and give you an edge over your competitors. But make sure you are not doing it excessively otherwise you might get penalized by Google latest algorithms.
So what do you think about classified SEO ads? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.