Product Name: Elegant Themes
If you’re in search of a premium WordPress theme coupled with a robust page builder, you should try Elegant Themes. You get impressive features like full customization options, a versatile page builder, an extensive array of layouts, and a rich selection of modules.
Are you looking for an unbiased Elegant Themes review? Well, you just landed on the right page.
Your website’s design is the initial impression your audience receives, and it can significantly influence their perception and engagement with your content.
Building an appealing website from scratch can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
This is where WordPress themes like Elegant prove valuable. They are not only cost-effective but also provide a powerful page builder that allows you to fine-tune your website’s design according to your specific requirements.
Table of Contents
- Why Pick Elegant Themes Over Other Premium Themes?
- Elegant Themes Review 2023: Are They Worth Your Money?
- FAQ’s About Elegant Themes And Divi Theme Review
- Final Thoughts about the review of Elegant themes
Elegant Themes offers beautiful Divi and Extra themes at an unbelievable price range. They are designed to give you a fresh look to any site that you own. You will find a stunning and suitable Elegant theme website pack for your blog in any niche.
Elegant Themes come at an unbelievable price of $89. You can get full access to their themes and plugins by paying just $89.
If you are searching for beautiful premium WordPress themes along with a page builder, Elegant Themes is the BEST option.
You can use Elegant themes over other themes like GeneratePress, and ThemeForest for the following 4 reasons:
- Over 800,000 people are already using their themes.
- For $89, you can get 100% access to using their stunning themes, website packs, and plugins (all are designed by industry top designers)
- Stunning design and great features
- Experienced customer support team to help you when you are in a mess with your blog design!
Elegant Themes Review 2023: Are They Worth Your Money?
The biggest reason most people use Elegant Themes and Divi Builder is the ability to use on unlimited sites.
You can use Elegant themes and plugins on unlimited sites with a single subscription.
You can download the Divi theme, Extra theme, Divi builder plugin, Monarch and Bloom plugins from the Product Downloads section to install on your website.
Let’s review Elegant Themes and plugins one by one.
Elegant WordPress Themes: Divi and Extra
Previously Elegant offered over 80 themes, but now their focus has shifted from “quantity to quality” and offering only 2 premium themes which are Divi and Extra.
Their themes are used by over 800,000 people worldwide.
1. Elegant Divi Themes Review
Divi is a popular WordPress theme that provides a complete design framework that allows you to design and customize every part of your website.
You can create any type of website, be it a blog, eCommerce store, or running an online business with Divi themes. You get 330 website layout packs that contain 2000+ pre-made site layouts to choose from.
Divi Themes comes with Divi builder, a user-friendly drag-and-drop page builder. You can use Divi Builder to create stunning websites without requiring any coding knowledge. You can simply drag elements such as text, images, and buttons onto your page and then customize them to your liking.
Divi offers two methods for utilizing its builder. First, there’s the backend wireframe editor, which provides a structured view of your design.
Second, there’s the visual front-end editor, where you can witness real-time changes in your design as you make them. The visual front-end editor is more user-friendly and is designed for non-technical users.
You can check out the video to learn how to use pre-made layouts in Divi builder –
Divi Theme also provides a collection of more than 200 website elements categorized into sections such as Native Content Elements, Native E-commerce Elements, and Native Structural Elements.
Moreover, you can customize your chosen website modules, tailoring them to your specific requirements. You can fine-tune elements like content, typography, color schemes, and animations. This level of customization provides you with complete control over the visual aesthetics of your website when using Divi Themes.
Native Content Elements
Under the native content elements section, you get 40 content elements. You can use content elements to build any type of website. Furthermore, each content element is highly customizable, offering hundreds of design settings.
Native Ecommerce Elements
Under the Native E-commerce Elements category, you get a comprehensive set of 25 WooCommerce elements. You can use these elements to create your eCommerce store.
Native Structural Elements
You can use structural elements to arrange your content elements both horizontally and vertically, creating structured layouts using rows and columns.
Divi Theme Builder
The Divi Theme Builder is a game-changer that gives you the ability to construct your entire website without making any alterations to the theme code.
It revolutionizes the way you design and structure your website by giving you complete control over the layout and design of your entire website, including custom post types and archive pages.
With the Divi Theme Builder, you can craft your own headers, footers, individual posts, and every aspect of the Divi theme.
You can watch the video to understand how Divi Theme Builder works –
With Divi themes, you gain access to the following design features:
- Hover state styling for creating captivating hover effects.
- Responsive editing, providing full control over design settings for optimal appearance on computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Fonts and Text Styling options for customizing text sizes, letter spacing, and line height.
- Shape dividers, facilitating seamless transitions between content blocks.
- Custom drop shadows with control over size, position, color, and intensity.
- Customizable background options, including Images, Colors, Gradients, and Videos.
- Sticky headers and stacking content for enhanced design versatility.
2. Extra Theme Review
Extra is the second WordPress theme built by Elegant Themes around Divi Builder.
Extra theme is a new addition which is the ultimate magazine WordPress theme. It’s suitable mostly for online magazines and online stores.
Extra includes a unique and powerful built-in review system that you can use to review any product or service.
You can also enable your readers to rate your posts and offer feedback on the quality of your content.
The extra theme also comes with Divi Builder packaged that provides the same customization as you get with the Divi Theme. You get the same number of theme layouts (330 layouts) and elements (more than 200) in the Extra theme.
Want to see a live demo of the Extra theme?
Click here to see the live demo and you can see all the modules that it offers.
Here are some of the incredible features of the Extra theme.
- Extra comes with 7 different post formats which include Video, Gallery, Map, Quote, Link, Audio and Text
- Fully responsive for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- It is eCommerce ready and works flawlessly with WooCommerce & its integrations
- You can easily create portfolio pages with new custom post type
- Customize your header exactly how you want, including layouts, fonts, colors, and font sizes
- It comes with social media integration out of the box so you don’t need to install any other social media sharing plugin
- Comes with a powerful built-in review system which lets your readers to rate your posts, product pages and so on
The Extra theme is fully WooCommerce ready.
The extra theme also offers you excellent modules to showcase your posts which include;
- Post Carousel: Great for photo-centric posts as you can easily combine date space, allowing your website visitors to scroll through a horizontal series of posts
- Posts: You can create a simple feed of posts with this module and easily customize the categories and display your posts as Most Recent, Highest Rated or Most Popular
- Standard blog: If you want to create a classic post feed, this module is for you
- Tabbed posts: It can be tricky to feature all of your favorite topics on one page if you’re running a huge publication online. You can use this module to separate different categories into a single set of tabs
- Featured post slider: You can display your most popular posts using the Featured Post Slider module along with images
- Advertisements: If you want to easily embed advertisements directly into your category feed
Elegant WordPress Plugins
Elegant Themes provides you three powerful plugins to utilize:
- Divi builder
- Bloom opt-in plugin
- Monarch social sharing plugin
Let’s talk about each one of them along with their features.
1. Divi Builder: The #1 Page Builder
Divi Builder is a stunning drag-and-drop editor that you can use to create anything without requiring any coding skills. You can customize your website without taking any help from a website developer.
Divi Builder’s advanced design settings provide you with complete control over the design of all layouts. You can customize every aspect of your website’s design to your specific preferences.
You can use content modules in the Divi Builder to create any type of website. You simply drag the desired module and drop it into the precise location on your website where you want it to appear.
You can also apply custom styles to individual modules. For example, you can create and combine any number of columns for creating layouts.
Here’s how the Divi builder back end looks like;
You can now use Divi builder as a front-end visual editor with Divi 4.0 update. You can live edit from the front end of your website through a WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) interface.
Here’s how the front end looks like for easy customization.
As you can see above, you can change everything from text to buttons to calls to action and customize your website’s content (and layout) however you want. You just need to click on any element (such as text element) to start editing it.
Quick note: Want to give a try to Divi builder’s demo? Here’s the demo link where you can try their builder to see how their customization work.
Another benefit of using Divi Builder is it is compatible with WooCommerce and offers WooCommerce integrations to customize your store easily.
You can easily sell your products as you can showcase unlimited items in your eCommerce store for customers to browse and purchase. You can customize almost anything from pricing to text elements to widgets.
Use Divi anywhere
You can use Divi builder with any theme. You can either use their all-in-one Divi theme or simply install and activate the Divi plugin on any other third-party theme.
Install Divi plugin as it’s a standalone “Page Builder Plugin” which works with all the WordPress themes.
Who should use Divi Builder?
Divi builder is suitable for:
- Freelancers – Freelancer website designers looking for affordable page builders to customize clients’ sites.
- Bloggers -if you’re a blogger who is looking for a premium theme page builder. You can customize your site and pages however you want.
- Agencies – You can build unlimited websites for your clients on a single membership.
- eCommerce owners – If you’re running an eCommerce store using WooCommerce, you can easily customize and work with different modules using Divi builder.
Let’s explore some of the incredible features offered by the Divi Builder;
- Simple Configuration Options: Divi builder is equipped with extremely easy to use configuration options. You don’t need to learn to code to customize your websites. There are a plethora of easy customization options that will help you easily design your site however you want.
- Disable An Item To Hide It On The FrontEnd: If you want to display any seasonal promo or banner, then you can disable the element within layout instead of rebuilding it down the road.
- Copy & Paste Items Within Layouts Or Even Onto Other Pages: You can copy items from one page to another page with just copy and paste. No additional software application is required.
- Collapse Builder Chunks For a More Concise View of Your Content: You can create high level view of your layout with collapse builder. Within your layout, collapse different sections for a more concise view.
- Unlimited Undos and Redos: Whatever the action you take is logged. So, if you want to undo or redo any action, you can do that as every history is saved.
- Section and Row Vertical Spacing: Design is the new king. Even though your blog has awesome content, it won’t gain visitors’ attention if website has poor design. Divi builder offers wide range of tools to control spacing around the items on the page.
- The Divi Builder Library: Unlimited number of custom builder elements as well as pre-made layouts. You can add any of these items to the new page instantly as these are saved to the Divi builder library.
- Save Any Layout, Section, Row, or Module: Be it an individual module, entire page layout or rows, you can save anything to Divi builder library. Building new pages and websites is very easy with this feature.
- Export & Import Library Data Into Any Site: If you want to start a new project, Divi library makes it easy with import and export functionality. Simply import your Divi Library and you can start the design process.
- Multiple Items, All In Sync: If you save any item as “Global” in Divi Builder Library then that single item is placed on multiple pages. As it is global, whatever the changes you make are synced automatically. For example, if you want to share Call-To-Action in the footer of every page then simply turn that single item to “Global” item. So, if you update the item, the whole website gets updated.
With all the above features, Divi Builder turns into a true website builder.
2. Bloom: An Incredible Email Opt-In Plugin
If you’re looking to grow your email subscribers, you need to finetune your website design with simple hacks like placing email opt-ins at the right places. Here Bloom proves to be extremely useful.
It’s an exceptional plugin that helps you easily create a ton of email opt-in forms wherever you want. You can create email opt-ins or automatic opt-in pop-ups to grow your list.
In fact, you can place your opt-in forms or pop-ups based on specific user interactions, which include;
- Choose a timed delay, so you can display a pop-up after your readers have been on a page for a specific duration of time.
- You can show at the bottom of blog posts.
- After scrolling – after your website visitors scroll a defined percentage of the way down your page
- After commenting on a post or page.
- You can also trigger an opt-in form after someone purchases your product.
- After inactivity – you can trigger an opt-in form if someone is inactive on your page for too long.
Features of Bloom:
- Offers you 19 email marketing integrations ranging from GetResponse, Mailchimp to HubSpot, ConvertKit./li>
- Provides you 100+ pre-made templates or you can customize however you like
- Gives you 3 orientations to choose from: bottom, left, or right
- Offers you unlimited color options for all the elements within your opt-in forms
- Blooms opt-in forms are fully responsive
- Offers you a custom panel in the WordPress dashboard so you can easily access your Bloom accounts, lists, opt-ins, conversion rates etc
- Offers you split testing which lets you compare the performance of multiple variations of the same opt-in form (so you can pick the best version to improve your email opt-in conversions)
- Easily import and export its data from one site to another site
- The ability to add an unlimited number of email marketing accounts
Enjoying this Elegant themes review? Use the below link to grab their themes today.
3. Monarch: The Best Social Media Sharing Plugin
Social shares not only help with user engagement, but they also help you with better SEO.
Monarch is the best social media plugin which lets your visitors share your content ranging from floating sidebars, inline buttons to automatic pop-ups.
You can use Monarch plugin to show social sharing buttons in 8 locations. You can allow your visitors to share your content effortlessly from the sidebar to the below content to widgets.
Features of Monarch:
- You can choose from over 30 social profiles and networks to display social shares
- You can use shortcodes to display social shares anywhere you want including widget areas
- It offers you 3 button shapes, 5 sidebar button hover effects, and 4 inline button hover effects
- The ability to show social media counts
- You can either use native social network colors or pick custom colors for the button and icon colors for both before and on hover
- It’s mobile-friendly so your social icons look beautiful on any device
- Offers you a custom panel in the WordPress dashboard where you can easily access your Monarch settings, stats and data. You can also check your social media statistics such as shares, follows and likes
Elegant Themes And Divi Pricing
Elegant Themes comes with 2 pricing options which are;
- Yearly Access: This plan costs you $89 per year and gives you access to Divi Theme, Extra, Divi Builder, Bloom, and Monarch. You’ll also get access to hundreds of website packs, product updates, and premium support. You can use all their products on unlimited sites.
- Lifetime Access: This is suited for freelancers and website designers that costs $249 one-time fee. You’ll get access to Divi Theme, Extra, Divi Builder, Bloom and Monarch. Along with them, you’ll also get access to hundreds of website packs and lifetime updates and their premium support. You can use all their products on an unlimited number of sites.
So what are you waiting for?
They also offer a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee. So in case if you don’t enjoy your Elegant Themes membership, you can ask for a refund within 30 days.
Pros & Cons of Elegant Themes & Divi Builder
Let’s now talk about some of the biggest pros and cons of using Elegant themes along with Divi builder.
- Offers an easy to use drag and drop builder called Divi Builder which lets you design your pages however you like.
- Fully responsive themes and plugins
- Unlimited site usage (including your client’s sites)
- Access to over 2000 website packs (which are pre-made website designs useful for almost everyone)
- Access to Divi builder
- Affordable pricing as their pricing starts just at $89 per year
- Access to Monarch for social media sharing
- Access to Bloom to easily create stunning opt-in forms
- You absolutely don’t need any technical or coding skills. It takes very less time to just drag and drop to develop a website.
- Frequent updates
- You can use the Divi Builder even with your other WordPress themes. As it is available as a standalone plugin which works as a page builder)
- If you wish to migrate to another WordPress theme, everything gets clumsy as you’ll leave behind a bunch of messy codes (such as shortcodes offered by Divi builder)
- It takes time to learn as they offer too many features, shortcodes
How good Are Divi customer support and updates?
One great thing about using Elegant Themes membership is that you get constant updates. Their themes and plugins are always compatible with the latest WordPress versions.
They also constantly upgrade their themes and plugins to safeguard from all security vulnerabilities.
They also provide live chat support (but only for active customers).
As you can see above, they offer support in multiple ways that includes;
- Live chat (you’ll get email responses if you close the chat)
- A community forum where you can find a ton of tutorials
- Documentation on using their themes and plugins
- Exclusive Facebook group where you can engage with other community members
- You can also attend a Divi Meetup that’s near you (there are 53 groups and over 5800 members across 18 countries)
Elegant themes review: Are they really worth buying?
Whether you are running a small business or blogging for fun, you need to invest on design to make your website stand out from the crowd. Design is what makes people stick around your sites.
No matter how great your content and product are, no one will consider buying stuff from you if your design is ugly. So make sure to invest money on design that looks stunning and simple. Here’s where the Elegant themes collection comes handy.
Note: All the links used in this page are affiliate links. It means that I earn a small commission whenever someone uses those links to purchase things. It won’t cost you anything extra but helps me pay few bills to run the site.
FAQ’s About Elegant Themes And Divi Theme Review
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Elegant themes and Divi which can help you easily decide whether they are worth your money or not.
Elegant Themes offers you hundreds of website packs (pre-made layouts) along with Divi theme, Divi Builder, Monarch plugin, Bloom Plugin, Extra Magazine theme. And they just cost you $89.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re running an agency or running multiple websites, you can easily create any type of site you want with Elegant Themes along with Divi Builder.
Yes, you are free to use their themes on as many sites as you like without any restriction. While most of other premium WordPress theme platforms don’t allow this (or charge extra money) to use their themes on your clients’ websites whereas Elegant themes don’t charge any such.
No. The great thing about using Divi builder is that it offers you a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) drag and drop editor. So you can easily customize without any coding skills.
To get access to Divi theme or builder, you need the Elegant Themes subscription and it offers 2 pricing plans.
→ Yearly access – $89
→ Lifetime access – $249
Yes, you can Divi on multiple sites.
if you’re not happy with Elegant themes or features, you can ask for a full refund of your purchase and they will refund your money no questions asked (within 30 days).
Yes, you can upgrade to a different package at any time after signing up.
Yes, Elegant themes are mobile responsive. Your site loads the same way across all the devices such as mobiles, tablets, and desktops. You don’t need to install any extra plugins to make your site mobile responsive when using the Elegant themes framework.
Final Thoughts about the review of Elegant themes
If you’ve been blogging for a while, you may have already know the fact that design is the king. Google is also giving top priority to sites that have good design elements which can make your site loading time faster.
The only way you can do that is to either hire a designer to design your site or invest some money in getting a design that is developed by the best team in the world just like Elegant themes. This review on Elegant themes and divi themes is NOT written just to increase my sales but to help you pick the best themes for your WordPress sites at a minimal cost.
So what are your thoughts about the review of Elegant Themes shared here at BloggersPassion? Let us know if you have any questions before buying, we’d be glad to respond! You can also mail us at [email protected] for further queries.