Did you know that the SEO industry is worth over 80 billion dollars?
There are millions of people spending money on SEO to increase their site’s traffic, conversions and sales.
On average, American small businesses spend around $500 per month on SEO services.
Businesses are spending money on SEO for one reason: SEO works and gives you excellent returns. So yes, there’s always a HUGE demand for both SEO related products and services.
If you’re looking for passive income sources, you might already know the importance of affiliate marketing. So if you’re looking for the best SEO affiliate programs to make more money by promoting useful products to your audience, this post is for you.
Let’s talk about 10 of the best SEO affiliate programs you can promote in 2021.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best SEO Affiliate Programs to Try In 2021
- 1. Semrush (BeRush) Affiliate Program
- 2. The HOTH SEO Affiliates Program
- 3. Serpstat Affiliate Program
- 4. Mangools Tools Affiliate Program
- 5. NinjaOutreach Affiliate Program
- 6. SpyFu Affiliate Program
- 7. Link-able Affiliate Program
- 8. Authority Hacker SEO Affiliates Program
- 9. SEOReseller SEO Services Affiliate Program
- 10. Affiliate SEO Mastery Affiliate Program
- Final thoughts on the highest paying SEO affiliate programs
10 Best SEO Affiliate Programs to Try In 2021
1. Semrush (BeRush) Affiliate Program
BeRush (also known as Semrush affiliate program) is the #1 SEO affiliate program for bloggers.
Did you know that we generated more than $310,000 in commissions by promoting Semrush?
Have a look at our earning screenshot.
In fact, we’re also one of the very few Semrush top affiliate earners who has also been featured on their BeRush homepage.
Semrush is the widely used SEO toolkit which is used by more than 5 million people worldwide. The #1 reason it’s so successful is because of its amazing affiliate program which allows you to earn 40% recurring commission on every successful sale.
Why should you promote BeRush?
If you’re looking for recurring SEO affiliate programs, you should definitely try BeRush. Semrush offers you over 40 amazing tools ranging from keyword research to competitor analysis.
Here are some of the incredible features of Semrush SEO tool.
- Keyword analytics
- Site audit
- Traffic analytics
- Position tracking
- Organic research
- Backlink analysis
- Domain to domain comparison
- Brand monitoring
- You can setup projects, reports, monitor your results and the list goes on
Apart from promoting a great product like Semrush, you’ll earn 40% recurring commission.
Semrush pricing plans start at $119.95 per month so you’ll earn a good amount of commission for each sale.
Here’s the breakdown of commission rates of Semrush pricing plans.
- Pro Plan at $119.95 Monthly (you’ll earn a commission of $47.98/month)
- Guru Plan at $229.95 Monthly (you’ll earn a commission of $91.98/month)
- Business Plan at $449.95 Monthly (you’ll earn a commission of $179.98/month)
Pros of BeRush affiliate program:
- Their use “First Cookie Wins” model (if someone first clicks on your affiliate link and then uses someone else’s affiliate link to buy any subscription plan from Semrush, still you’ll get the commission because of the first cookie model)
- 10 years of cookie life
- 40% recurring commission for the lifetime
- You will receive your commission payment via Paypal and the payout threshold is $50. There’s also a Wire transfer option (min limit is $1000)
- Payouts are done twice a month as you will get on-time payments with their twice payments system (which happens on 10th and 25th every month)
Cons of BeRush affiliate program:
- Their first cookie wins concept can be a drawback sometimes (if you’re in a place where you persuaded someone to sign up for Semrush using your link but you won’t get a commission if they already have clicked on other’s affiliate link!)
How to become a BeRush affiliate?
First things first: it’s completely free to join. Click here to register for BeRush. Once you’re on their registration page, just enter your email and password to get started with your BeRush application and you’re ready to go.
Quick note: BeRush pre-approves all their affiliate applications. So you can start promoting their product which is Semrush within a few minutes.
2. The HOTH SEO Affiliates Program
The HOTH is an SEO and Content Marketing company which offers various SEO tools including Rank checker, SEO audit, PPC calculator along with high quality SEO packages.
Why should you join The HOTH SEO Affiliates Program?
The HOTH SEO offers a ton of SEO tools and SEO packages ranging from content creation to link building to PPC ads. So if your audience needs any such packages, you should give a try to their affiliate program.
You can promote their SEO products to start making money. Did you know that on average, each of HOTH SEO clients purchases 2.68 packages. That means they can easily spend $400 to $600 within their first 2 months of working with them (which ultimately gives you more conversion with each sale).
HOTH SEO also offers the following SEO related products that you can promote as an affiliate.
- Hoth Blogger (where you can get high-quality blog content creation service)
- Hoth X (which is a managed SEO service)
- Hoth Guest Post (where you can get quality guest posts)
- Hoth Video (where you can get high quality videos for your website)
- Hoth Business listings
- Hoth PPC (PPC services for businesses)
Pros of The HOTH SEO Affiliates Program:
- You can earn up to 25% commissions on HOTH Products (the expensive the product, the higher commission you earn)
- Offers you 60 Day Cookie (On average, each of our clients purchases 2.68 packages)
- High converting funnel that helps you with more sales
Cons of The HOTH SEO Affiliates Program:
- Although it’s a well-known brand among many SEOs, it’s NOT a widely popular platform for SEO products or packages (so you need to work hard to convince your audience to try their products).
How to sign up for the HOTH SEO affiliate program?
Here’s the sign up link where you can sign up as an affiliate with them. Upon signing up, they’ll give you all the necessary tools including banners to promote their products.
3. Serpstat Affiliate Program
If you’re looking to promote affordable SEO tools, Serpstat is a great choice for you. It’s cheaper than most of its competitors such as Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz etc as its pricing plans start at $69
Unlike most other SEO affiliate programs, Serpstat offers a different commission structure where the more people that purchase their tool by following your link, the higher your rate of commission will be. That means, they don’t offer a FLAT commission payout!
Here’s how it looks like;
Here’s how it works;
- if you generate up to 3 payments, you’ll get 5% commission (depending upon the Serpstat subscription plan you sell)
- if you generate 4 to 10 payments, you’ll get 10% commission (depending upon the Serpstat subscription plan you sell)
- if you generate 11 to 20 payments, you’ll get 20% commission (depending upon the Serpstat subscription plan you sell)
- if you generate 21 payments (or more), you’ll get 30% commission (depending upon the Serpstat subscription plan you sell)
Why should you promote the Serpstat affiliate program?
Most of the all in one SEO tools like Ahrefs, Semrush etc are expensive (as their pricing plans start at around $100 per month). So if you’re planning to promote less expensive SEO tools that offer all in one features, Serpstat is for you.
Serpstat tool gives you the following features.
- Position tracking
- Keyword research
- Site audits
- Backlink analysis
- Keyword clustering and text analysis
- Search analytics
- Competitor research
- Discover international data at no additional cost
- Analyze keyword trends
- And the list goes on
Besides its awesome features, Serpstat regularly offers special discounts and deals. For instance, they are currently running a Spring sale where you can get instant 35% off on their plans. So you can frequently promote their tool by offering huge discounts.
Not only that, Serpstat offers you a unique benefit called “Pay for your Serpstat subscription”.
Here’s how it works.
The amount earned through your affiliate links will be multiplied by 1.5. That means that if you have $50 in your Bonus Account, it will count for $75 when paying for your subscription. That way, you can use your affiliate commission to pay for a Serpstat account!
Pros of Serpstat Affiliate Program:
- Up to 30% recurring commissions (to get 30% commissions, you need to send 21 ACTIVE people who are using Serpstat)
- Payouts are made once a month and the minimum sum for withdrawal is $50 (via Webmoney or PayPal)
- Real-time reporting is available 24/7
- You’ll also get access to all the banners and promo materials to promote their tool
Cons of Serpstat Affiliate Program:
- They don’t offer FLAT commission payouts (unlike Semrush which offers 40% recurring commission on every sale)
How to become an affiliate with the Serpstat affiliate program?
Here’s the sign up link to join as a Serpstat affiliate. You can either use your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter or your email address to create an affiliate account with Serpstat.
4. Mangools Tools Affiliate Program
Mangools offers you an amazing list of SEO tools including KWFinder, SERPChecker, SERPWatcher, LinkMiner and SiteProfiler. That means, from keyword research to SERP analysis to backlink audit, you can do almost everything with Mangools SEO tools.
Why should you promote Mangools SEO tools as an affiliate?
Once you become an affiliate with Mangools tools, you can start earning money by promoting any of the Mangools SEO tools including;
Quick note: You can use the direct affiliate links with unique tracking code for each of the Mangools SEO tools so they can track your affiliate product commissions properly.
Here’s an example of how you can earn more than $600 in one month with their SEO affiliate program.
To put it simply, the higher plans you sell through your affiliate links, the more commission you can earn.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits of using Mangools SEO tools.
- Access to an amazing keyword research tool called KWFinder (which is widely used)
- SERP analysis and keyword rank tracking features
- Backlink analysis and SEO metrics features
Not only that, you can offer your audience the following benefits (by offering 10 day free trials).
- KWFinder (which is used for Keyword Research with 5 lookups in 24 hours)
- SERPChecker (which is used for SERP Analysis with 5 lookups in 24 hours)
- SERPWatcher (which is used for Rank Tracking 10 tracked keywords)
- LinkMiner (which is used for Backlink Analysis 500 backlinks for 24 hrs
- SiteProfiler (which is used for SEO metrics & Insights where they can get 5 lookups for 24 hours)
Pros of Mangools tools Affiliate Program:
- You’ll get 30% recurring commission on every successful sale you generate
- 30 day cookie window (that means, a user has to register within 30 days after they were referred by the affiliate link)
- All the affiliate registrations are pre-approved (so you can start promoting their tools instantly)
- All your affiliate commissions are automatically confirmed within 30 days (so faster payouts to affiliates)
- All your affiliate commission payments are made upon reaching a minimum threshold of $150
- All the payouts are made once a month via PayPal
Cons of Mangools tools Affiliate Program:
- Coupons sites and PPC ads that lead directly to the Mangools website are not allowed (same thing applies for most other affiliate programs, so this is not really a con)
How to become an affiliate with Mangools affiliate program?
Here’s the sign up page where you can become an affiliate of Mangools SEO tools.
5. NinjaOutreach Affiliate Program
NinjaOutreach is the widely used influencer marketing and analysis platform which helps you find millions of business profiles and social media influencers in any niche and location.
Why should you promote their affiliate program?
There are very few outreach tools that offer excellent features and NinjaOutreach tops the list of best outreach tools for marketers.
Here are some of the features they offer;
- Gives you access to business lead generation
- The ability to find instagram influencers
- You can find top twitter influencers in any niche
- Offers you influencer marketing agency software
- Offers you Link building software
- Gives you access to contact relationship management
Apart from offering superior features, they also provide you 20% recurring commissions for lifetime.
They pay all their affiliates every month for the approved sales. All your affiliate sales become approved in 60 days after the actual sale. Minimum payout is $100.
Pros of NinjaOutreach Affiliate Program:
- You will get 20% recurring commissions on every successful sale
- You can also earn 20% commissions for any other sales like Academy or other NinjaOutreach services
- Monthly payouts (Minimum payout is $100)
Cons of NinjaOutreach Affiliate Program:
- It’s mainly used as an outreach tool (unlike an exclusive SEO suite such as Semrush, Serpstat etc)
How to sign up for the NinjaOutreach affiliate program?
Here’s the sign up page to join as an affiliate to NinjaOutreach program. It’s completely free to sign up as an affiliate.
6. SpyFu Affiliate Program
SpyFu is one of the HIGH paying SEO affiliate programs that helps you generate recurring income. It offers you a 40% commission on every successful sale. For instance, if someone chooses the $299 term plan from SpyFu, you’ll earn $119.60 total, paid out every month.
Why should you promote SpyFu SEO tool?
SpyFu is a competitor research tool that helps you with every SEO related task ranging from keyword research to in-depth competitor analysis, PPC analysis, keyword tracking etc.
Here are some of the awesome features offered by SpyFu.
- You can search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google
- You can discover every keyword your competitors bought on Google ads
- You can find every organic keyword your competitors are ranking for
- You can find every ad variation your competitors used in the last 13 years
- You can also monitor your paid and SEO rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- You can find long tail keywords
- You can perform PPC keyword research and the list goes on
Apart from its features, if you’re looking to promote a cheaper alternative to Semrush, SpyFu can be a great choice for you.
Have a look at the following illustration.
As you can see above, you can easily compare SpyFu with Semrush and tell your audience how much they can save when they opt for SpyFu (instead of Semrush).
And SpyFu pricing plans start at $39 per month which makes it really affordable for most people who want to invest in SEO tools.
Pros of SpyFu Affiliate Program:
- 40% in monthly recurring commissions
- Offers you 365-day tracking cookie
- Commissions are paid to you twice a month for the life of the account (through PayPal or wire transfer)
- Minimum threshold limit for PayPal is $100
- Affordable pricing plans (as their pricing plans start just at $39 per month)
- Unlike most other SEO affiliate programs, you can link directly to SpyFu (without using any awkward affiliate links) and they will credit you as a referring site.
Cons of SpyFu Affiliate Program:
- Since their pricing plans start at just $39/mon, your commission per sale will be less (when compared to high ticketing SEO products like Semrush)
How to become an affiliate with SpyFu affiliate program?
Here’s the affiliate page of SpyFu to join as an affiliate for free. Once you fill out the form from their registration page, you’ll receive your password and other info by email. Then, you can start promoting their product.
7. Link-able Affiliate Program
Link-able provides a better platform to build backlinks. They manually review each and every website and every link that gets built. To put it simply, their platform helps website owners build high quality backlinks and help freelancers to earn more money from writing.
Why should you promote Link-able Affiliate Program?
Do you blog about SEO, traffic growth and link building? If yes, this affiliate program is a perfect choice for you.
It provides both the authors and clients with backlinks and content. So if you’re looking for a better platform that helps your audience to build quality and relevant links for their site, you should promote Link-able affiliate program.
Pros of Link-able Affiliate Program:
- Offers you recurring commissions where you can earn up to $500 for each referral
- There’s no limit on the number of referrals
- It also provides you with pre-made banners which can help you quickly promote their products
- Offers you a 90 day cookie so you’ll have enough time to convert your visitors into sales
- Dedicated affiliate support
- It also provides you with an easy-to-use affiliate control panel where you can manage everything and track your signups, clicks and so on
Cons of Link-able Affiliate Program:
- You can get better results with their program only when your target audience are interested in building backlinks (so it’s not for everyone).
How to sign up for the Link-able affiliate program?
Click here to join the Link-able Affiliate Program. Once your affiliate application is approved, you’ll receive a unique affiliate link which you can use to promote their program to earn referral commission.
8. Authority Hacker SEO Affiliates Program
Authority Hacker was launched in 2013 and quickly became popular. It’s also widely recognized as the #1 reference for building authority sites online.
Why should you start promoting Authority Hacker SEO as an affiliate?
There’s one big reason: they have some amazing training courses. Their marketing training courses are highly useful, in-depth and provide step by step tutorials.
To put it simply, Authority Hacker training courses provide ‘done for you’ templates that get real results.
If you’re curious to know what kind of training products they currently have, here’s the list.
- The Authority Site System (TASS): It provides a Step-By-Step system for starting successful affiliate and authority sites.
- Authority Hacker Pro (AH Pro): It provides a complete set of blueprints for growing your authority site.
- The Shotgun Skyscraper Blueprint: It provides the most efficient and scalable white hat link building system.
So if you’re looking to promote marketing training courses that work like a charm, Authority Hacker SEO affiliate program is for you.
Pros of Authority Hacker SEO Affiliates Program:
- You can earn lifetime commission on every sale
- Payments are made once per month, one-month (you can connect your business Paypal account to Thrivecart for auto-payouts)
- You can earn up to $990 per sale promoting their courses
Cons of Authority Hacker SEO Affiliates Program:
- Unlike most other SEO affiliate programs, you can’t enrol and start promoting their products right away. On average, it takes 7 days to get approval!
How to become an affiliate with Authority Hacker SEO?
Here’s the signup form you need to fill up to get started with the Authority Hacker affiliate program. Make sure to be as detailed as possible in your application form to increase your chances of getting approved as their affiliate.
9. SEOReseller SEO Services Affiliate Program
SEOReseller is a digital marketing agency that provides a wide range of SEO services where you can outsource your SEO, web design, social media, link building campaigns online. If you’re looking for an SEO services affiliate program, this one’s for you.
Why should you promote SEOReseller?
If you’re looking for a platform where you can outsource all the SEO and social media related projects, SEOReseller is for you.
Here are some of the amazing services of SEOReseller.
- SEO Software
- Resell Web Design
- Resell PPC Services
- Resell Web Hosting
- Content Writing
- White Label SEO
- Resell Local SEO
- Resell Social Media
Pros of SEOReseller Affiliate Program:
- Client lifetime payouts and they provide instant account set up for their affiliates
- Lifetime cookie for all affiliates
- 6% payout on all the successful sales
- 1% payout on all sub-affiliates
- Payout will be made once you’ve earned $100 (min threshold limit)
- They pay out commissions every 14 days (and payments are made through PayPal)
Cons of SEOReseller Affiliate Program:
- This is not for everyone (unless you’re looking to promote SEO reseller programs to your audience)
How to sign up for SEOReseller affiliate program?
Here’s the affiliate page where you can sign up for their affiliate program. Alternatively, you can also sign up using your Gmail account.
10. Affiliate SEO Mastery Affiliate Program
Affiliate SEO Mastery is a premium training program which gives you a 3-step formula to build a highly profitable affiliate website in any niche.
Why should you promote Affiliate SEO Mastery?
If your target audience are mainly beginners who are looking to learn SEO and affiliate marketing, this one is the right program.
It is a comprehensive course on search engine optimization which can help you build an authority affiliate site from scratch. One can learn everything from picking the right niche to choosing better keywords, improving their search traffic and sales.
Pros of Affiliate SEO Mastery Affiliate Program:
- All the approved affiliates can earn 50% commission on all sales
- You’ll also get lifetime access to the Affiliate SEO Mastery course once you’re accepted into their affiliate program
- Once you join as their affiliate, you’ll get all the promo material on request (where you can get access to one-on-one training on how to promote their course, banner ads, emails sequences and so on)
Cons of Affiliate SEO Mastery Affiliate Program:
- It’s not instant approval process as you need to show them the PROPER ways to promote their affiliate program (if they are convinced, you’re invited to join as an affiliate)
How to become an affiliate with Affiliate SEO Mastery Affiliate Program?
There’s no signup form or page is provided. You should email Christian Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them a legitimate way of how you’re planning on promoting this course.
Bonus: How to Make More Money from SEO Affiliate Programs?
So far we’ve talked about the top 10 SEO affiliate programs. Let’s now discuss how you can actually make more sales from them.
- Find your target audience needs and problems (before promoting any affiliate product, you need to define your target audience)
- Educate, educate, educate (you can’t improve your affiliate sales without educating your audience about the products or services first)
- Try them first (the best way to promote any product is to try it out by yourself first and create in-depth content to boost sales)
- Provide alternatives (if possible, try to provide alternatives to the SEO affiliate programs you are going to promote – let your audience decide what’s right for them)
- Optimize like a pro (learn how to optimize your content such as tutorials, product reviews, comparison posts etc by targeting the right keywords)
- Build an audience related to your products (offer freebies, use your email lists, provide checklists and do everything you can to build an audience)
- Keep an eye on your competitors tactics (find out what products they are promoting and how they are promoting to boost their affiliate product sales)
- Spend quality time to promote your products (use social media, try paid ads, build an active email lists, write on Quora and spend more time to promote your SEO affiliate products)
- Give it some time (selling affiliate products is not easy and affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme, so be patient)
- Massive List of 100+ Affiliate Programs & Networks for Bloggers
- Bloggers Passion Journey: How I Went from $0 to Earning $10K+ Per Month
- How We Earn Over $1500 Every Month From Bluehost
1. What is SEO affiliate marketing?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a set of techniques to optimize your site content that not only helps you to drive more traffic to your affiliate site but also results in more conversions and affiliate commissions.
2. Are affiliate links bad for SEO?
Generally, affiliate links will not either help or hurt your SEO directly as a search engine will not pass any link equity to the linking site.
3. Can I put affiliate links on YouTube?
Yes, you can! In fact, blogging and YouTube are the two most popular platforms for doing affiliate marketing.
4. What are the best SEO affiliate programs?
Semrush (BeRush), The HOTH SEO, Serpstat, Mangools Tools, NinjaOutreach, SpyFu, Link-able, Authority Hacker SEO, SEOReseller SEO Services, Affiliate SEO Mastery, are some of the best SEO affiliate programs.
5. How to optimize your affiliate marketing program?
Find your target audience needs and problems, educate them about the product and services (by tutorials, product reviews, comparison posts), try them first, provide alternatives, offer freebies, and Keep an eye on your competitors’ tactics, are some of the ways that can help you to actually make more sales.
Final thoughts on the highest paying SEO affiliate programs
Although there are a ton of SEO affiliate programs you can find online but we mentioned only those programs and platforms that offer excellent stuff.
If you’re going to offer SEO products or services to your audience, make sure to try them first. That way, you’ll know the major pros, cons and features of anything you promote. Always remember that, successful affiliate marketing is all about building trust – so promote only those products that add value.
Did we miss any of your favorite highest paying SEO affiliate programs? Do you have any more questions? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.