Want to create an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 every single day?
Google AdSense is a Pay Per Click (PPC) Ad program that allows you to make money from your sites when someone clicks on your ads. The more clicks you get on your ads the more money you can make from AdSense.
These ads are generally displayed automatically by Google, these ads are also called as contextual ads. It means Google generates ads relevant to your website’s content. The more relevant and specific contents you have on your site, the more relevant ads it will show up.
Google has automatic tracking system that tracks the number of unique clicks you get on your sites, and it will pay you accordingly.
- AdSense is freely offered by Google and anyone with proper content can use AdSense.
- AdSense ads are displayed in two form: text ads and image ads.
- Your AdSense income is directly proportional to the number of clicks your visitors click on your ads.
- You can only use 3 AdSense ads per page.
Enough said, let’s dive into the details now.
Table of Contents
- How to build an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 per day
- How to start your website on a reliable hosting
- Top 5 AdSense Friendly WordPress Themes
- FAQs About Creating A Profitable AdSense Website
- Final thoughts on building a successful AdSense website
How to build an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 per day
Your website niche matters A LOT
The first step to building an AdSense friendly website is to find out the best AdSense website ideas. In other words, find out the topics that have huge potential to get a lot of search engine traffic so you can increase your earnings.
If you want to make $100 per day from AdSense, you need to drive at least 5000-10000 unique visitors to your site every day. That can only be possible if you have a site that covers broad areas such as technology, news, entertainment etc.
Make sure your website’s niche has the following 3 important factors:
- High CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords
- Low competition
- A huge demand for advertisers to show their ads using Google AdWords
Let’s talk about these factors so you can come up with a profitable niche idea for starting a successful AdSense website in 2022 and beyond.
1. High CPC keywords: Your niche profitability depends on what type of keywords you are targeting. There are a couple of industries that offer huge value especially in terms of AdSense revenue.
Here are the top 5 highest paid AdSense keywords for 2022 (by industry/niche):
- Insurance $58 CPC
- Gas/Electricity $54 CPC
- Mortgage $47 CPC
- Attorney $47 CPC
- Loans $44 CPC
As you can see above insurance industry tops the list of high CPC keywords as its CPC is around $58, which is really huge. That means, every cost per click for insurance related terms will give you huge earnings from AdSense.
Here’s where you can use tools like Semrush comes into play as it provides you CPC map which looks like this:
Finding high CPC keywords is easy when you have access to Semrush. We also have written a detailed guide on finding high paying AdSense keywords where you can find all the details.
If you’re interested, you can visit the below link to get a free trial from Semrush.
2. Low competition: The best niche has less competition. If there’s too much competition for your niche, it’s almost impossible to get top rankings in search results. If you don’t get first page rankings, you will not get much traffic, so no clicks and not so much earnings from AdSense.
So make sure to find a niche with low competition. In fact, target low competitive keywords which mostly contain long tail keywords.
Here’s an incredible guide on getting thousands of visitors from search using long tail keywords. Make sure to always target long tail keywords over short tail keywords.
3. Popularity for products: Another significant metric is the popularity of the products or services that your industry offers. For example, let’s assume you’re running a niche site that talks about “filters for fish”.
There’s a ton of filters and purifiers you can find online for fish tanks (just visit Amazon and you’ll find thousands of high rated products). So there’s a HUGE popularity and demand for advertisers to show their ads using AdWords.
So that’s a great niche! Similarly, you can find and analyse all the products that your niche has to offer to find its popularity.
How to start your website on a reliable hosting
If you want to create an AdSense friendly site, you first need two things which include:
- Hosting and
Don’t go for a cheap or free web hosting choice if you want to make money from blogging. Here’s where we recommend you Bluehost as it’s not only a WordPress official recommended web host but it’s also affordable.
Step 1: Click on this special link to purchase hosting from Bluehost where you’ll get a huge discount and grab their hosting starting at just $2.95 per month (instead of $3.95 per month).
Step 2: Once you click on the Get Started Now button, you’ll be provided with 3 of their shared hosting plans which are:
- Choice plus
We highly recommend you to go for their Choice Plus plan as it costs you just $5.45 per month but you can install unlimited sites and get features like domain privacy, $200 marketing offers and so on.
Step 3: In this step, you’ll need to enter a domain, you can register a domain for free with Bluehost or you can enter any existing domain to continue.
Step 4: In this final step, you need to enter your account and payment details. Once the payment is done, you’ll get a confirmation email from Bluehost. Then, you can login to their dashboard to install WordPress on their hosting.
Come up with a solid keyword strategy
To drive more sales and generate quality visitors to your website, you need a keyword strategy.
Without coming up with proper keywords, you can’t generate more organic traffic to your blog posts. It’s as simple as that.
So you need to discover the keywords that are:
- Low competitive
- Highly profitable (high CPC)
To do that profitable keyword research, you need to get access to the right keyword research tools.
There are a couple of tools you can use for keyword research including;
- Ubersuggest (free)
- Google autosuggest (free)
Make sure to target long tail keywords over short keywords
While creating a keyword strategy for your site, you need to focus on long tail keywords because they are easier to rank for and they help you attract targeted visitors from search engines.
Not only that, 70% of the search traffic comes from long tail keywords.
So target long tail keywords like “best iPhone cases for iPhone XR” over short tail keywords like “iPhone cases”.
Use this EXCLUSIVE Link to Get 30 Days Semrush Pro Account for FREE (worth $119.95)
Learn how to create articles that Google loves
Once you’ve a keyword strategy as discussed above, it’s time for you to create a content strategy to create great articles.
Your blog posts should rank well in search engines. For that, you need two things:
- Create long form of content
- Optimization of your content
Let’s talk about both of them so you can create an AdSense friendly website.
The power of detailed content
Whether you know it or not, content with 2000+ words ranks well in search engines like Google. We’ve been creating such in-depth articles at Bloggers Passion for more than 4 years now and it’s #1 reason our content is performing well organically.
Even if you’re running a site solely to improve Adsense earnings, it’s still recommended to focus on posting majority of detailed contents that are informative and include appropriate keywords to support the overall content.
On page optimization is extremely important
Here are a few places where you can consider including your primary and secondary keywords for higher organic rankings.
- Meta description
- Image alt tags
- Sprinkle in your text (but don’t overdo it, instead, use LSI keywords for optimization)
- Use it subheadings sparingly
- URL (it should be short and simple)
For WordPress users, there’s a plugin called WordPress SEO by Yoast which you can install to easily optimize your articles for your primary keywords as it suggests you where to include your keywords (such as title, meta description, image alt tags etc) to get better rankings in search results.
If you’re serious about generating results with on page SEO, you can even consider their premium version (read our Yoast SEO free vs premium to know more details) which help you with incredible features like targeting multiple keywords, automatic internal link suggestions etc.
Earning $100 or more with AdSense
Here are a couple of important things you need to consider to calculate your estimated AdSense income.
- Daily Visitors
- Avg. Page View per Visit
- Ads per Page
- CTR % (Click Through Rate)
- CPC $ (Cost per Click)
Here’s a simple calculation that gives you an idea of how much traffic and CPC you need to earn $100 or more every day with AdSense.
To earn $100 a day (or a week) from a page with one ad, you need to have 40,000 page views.
Page Views = Earnings / (CTR x CPC)
40,000 = $100 / (0 to 5% x $.5)
Here, CTR means Click Through Rate and CPC means Cost Per Clicks
So you need to mostly focus on the following 3 factors to earn $100 or more with AdSense.
- Daily visitors (make sure to bring as many pageviews and visitors to your posts and pages where your ads are placed, the more people who visit your site, the higher clicks you can generate)
- CTR (click through rates mostly depend on what type of headings you use and how relevant ads you’re showing on your articles)
- CPC (cost per click completely depends on the type of keywords you select, always prefer to target low competitive and high CPC keywords for better results)
Before you sign up for AdSense, you basically need two things in place: one working website which has original content it along with an account with GMail. It’s completely free to join.
Then, click on this link to sign up for AdSense where it will ask you details like your website’s URL along with your primary email.
Here’s how their signup form looks like:
In the next step, you need to select your country where you’re currently residing and then review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions. Once you click on the “Create account” button, you’ll be instantly signed in to your new AdSense account.
They’ll then review your request and send you a confirmation email in a couple of days if your site is suitable to show their ads.
Here are a few simple tips to increase your earnings.
Don’t fret too much: Don’t expect to make $100 from AdSense from day 1. It takes time. Once your search traffic explodes, you can expect high AdSense earnings.
Make sure to create content that targets specific audience to increase the relevancy of displaying your ads. The more relevant your ads are the more visitors would like to click. The more clicks you get, the more money you can make.
Your ad placement is the key: Place your ads where most people see your ads. Experiment with your ad placement. Try above the post, below the post, middle of the post and analyze where your CTR is high.
Avoid These Mistakes to Build A Google-Friendly Site
If you want to build a Google-friendly site to improve your earnings, you need to avoid the following mistakes at all costs.
Avoid auto-generated content
There are a ton of tools available to create auto-generated content. But NEVER use that strategy as it will soon lead to penalizing your whole site in Google search results. Make sure to focus on creating content that’s 100% human generated and use engaging words including titles to create informative content that actually ranks in Google.
Avoid scraped content
You should avoid duplicate content issues at all costs. Whether you know it or not, 29% of pages had duplicate content issues across the internet. Google although officially never said it will punish sites with duplicate content issues but it won’t encourage and rewards the sites with scraped or thin content either.
Cloaking is the practice of presenting different content to your website users and search engines. That means, you’re misleading both readers and search engine crawlers. Google clearly considers cloaking as a violation and penalize your site from appearing in search results. So don’t mislead your visitors with manipulative content or URLs.
Avoid sneaky redirects
Redirecting is sending your site visitors to a different URL than the one they initially requested. There are a ton of redirects including 301 redirects, 307 temporary redirects and so on.
Yes, you can redirect one URL to another especially when moving your site to a new address merging several pages into one, but if you’re deceiving search engines by using sneaky redirects which are different than that made available to crawlers, then it’s clearly considered as a Google violation which you should avoid at all costs.
Avoid hidden text or links
Hidden text is something which is displayed in such a way as to be invisible (or unreadable by website users). Most people use hidden text or links by setting the font color to the same color as their website background. If you’re using hidden text or links to manipulate search rankings, Google crawlers are smart enough to penalize your content in search results.
Stay away from doorway pages
A doorway page usually is created to manipulate search engines by inserting results for particular phrases while sending visitors to a different page. This is clearly a violation of Google and can result in banning your site from search results.
Top 5 AdSense Friendly WordPress Themes
If you’re looking to increase your earnings with AdSense, you first need a great website design. Fortunately, for WordPress users, there are a ton of AdSense optimized themes are available. Here’s a list of top 5 of them.
1. Genesis Framework
Genesis is the widely used premium WordPress framework which is used by over 200,000 users worldwide. The #1 reason most people use it because it is a mobile responsive, clean coded and lightweight premium theme which you can use on unlimited sites with lifetime access.
We’ve also written a detailed review of Genesis framework where you can find all the details along with their features.
What’s the cost?
There are 2 plans available which are;
- Genesis framework
- Pro plus membership
1. Genesis Framework
This gives you access to ONLY their framework which costs you $59.95 (one time fee) and you’ll get the following features.
- Unlimited updates
- Unlimited support
- Use it on unlimited websites
2. Pro Plus Membership
This package gives you access to their entire theme collection which costs you $499.95 (one time fee) and it’s a great package especially for web designers and developers.
Here’s the feature list;
- Includes the Genesis framework
- Unlimited updates
- Unlimited support
- Use on unlimited websites
- Includes all the future themes they make (by StudioPress only, not 3rd parties)
It also offers you a 30 days money back guarantee, which means, if you’re not satisfied with their framework, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days after signing up.
- Fully mobile responsive theme framework
- SEO friendly framework
- A lightweight premium theme
- It’s a one time fee where you get unlimited updates and support
- It’s really affordable
- You can use it on unlimited sites
- Offers you one-click theme setup
- You need to purchase additional child themes to make it perfectly suitable for AdSense related sites (although it offers you AdSense friendly customizations and widgets, but child themes are required for better design)
2. Ad-Sense from My Theme Shop
If you’re looking for a perfectly made AdSene friendly WordPress theme, Ad-Senese from My Theme Shop is the perfect choice for you. As it comes with incredible features like better ad management, ad placement, ad blocker detection and content locking for ad block users.
Not only that, it is also mobile responsive and SEO friendly premium WordPress theme which is also loads really faster.
All in all, it’s the most affordable premium AdSense friendly theme which allows you to easily customize your theme. You can also make your own code edits or design edits using the included Photoshop PSD files (included with Extended plan).
What’s the cost?
My Theme Shop offers you Ad-Sense premium theme in 3 pricing plans which are listed below.
- 1 license (which you can use on 1 site and it costs you $35)
- 3 license (where you can use this theme on 3 sites and it costs you $59)
- Unlimited site license (you can use it on unlimited sites and it costs you $77)
It also offers you a 30 days money back guarantee, which means, if your theme doesn’t properly work, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days after purchase.
- Extremely cheap as it costs you just $35 for single license
- It’s completely SEO optimized
- Offers your mobile responsive design
- Offers you exceptional features like ad management, ad placement, ad blocker detection and content locking for ad block users
- Perfectly crafted for AdSense enabled sites
- Support and updates are limited for only one year
3. Divi from Elegant Themes
Elegant themes is one of the most affordable premium WordPress themes where you can grab 80+ themes at extremely affordable pricing. It also offers Divi from Elegant themes which is the best website builder for Google Adsense.
What’s the cost?
Elegant themes also offers 2 pricing plans like Genesis which are;
- Yearly access
- Lifetime access
Yearly access: It costs $80 for 1 year and you’ll get access to over 80 themes along with 5 plugins and Divi theme builder.
Lifetime access: It costs $224 for lifetime, along with lifetime updates, theme and plugin downloads with lifetime support and Divi builder.
Their features include;
- Access to over 80 themes
- Access to all plugins
- Theme updates
- Divi theme builder
- Use on unlimited sites
Click here to sign up for Divi from Elegant themes (special 10% coupon inside)
- Access to a ton of (over 80 themes) at just $80 which means, you’re spending just $1 for each theme
- Drag and drop builder
- Unlimited site usage
- Access to hundreds of website packs
- It’s not a one time fee as you need to pay yearly if you want constant updates and customer support assistance
If you’re looking for a lightweight, super fast and SEO friendly premium WordPress theme, GeneratePress is just for you as their default WordPress install is less than 30kb.
What’s the cost?
GeneratePress premium version costs you just $49.95 for 1 year. You also get a 40% discount from the next year if you’re an existing customer. They also have a free theme version but with limited features.
- There’s also a free version available
- Lightweight theme
- Gives you full access to the Site Library
- Use on unlimited websites
- SEO friendly
- Mobile responsive
- 1 year of updates and customer support
- 40% renewal discount
- Every year, you need to renew if you want to get updates and support
5. ColorMag from Theme Grill
ColorMag from Theme Grill can be considered as an AdSense optimized WordPress theme which is really suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, blogging related websites. ColorMag is the #1 most popular “Magazine Style” WordPress theme at WordPress which currently is used by over 100,000+ sites worldwide.
What’s the cost?
It offers 2 pricing options.
- Single theme
- All themes
Single theme: This is the single theme licence which costs you $69 where 1 theme is included and can be used for a lifetime where you’ll also get 1 year of theme updates along with 1 year of premium support access.
For this plan, after 1 year, support and updates can be renewed at 50% off for another year (which is completely optional and not an automatic renewal process).
All themes plan: All premium themes are included (currently 16 themes are available) in this plan which costs you $249 where you’ll get lifetime theme updates along with lifetime premium support and access to all of their new premium themes plus unlimited sites usage.
- This is theme is fully compatible with Elementor page builder plugin
- Also offers a free version of the theme (but with limited theme features)
- Offers you 20+ color options
- Woocommerce compatible (which is great for eCommerce related sites)
- Translation ready (so you can translate your blog’s content into multiple languages without needing any additional plugins or scripts)
- WPML compatible
- Polylang compatible
- Really suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, blogging kind of sites
- Single theme costs you $69 (Elegant themes is priced really well in that case, as it offers over 80 themes at just $89)
FAQs About Creating A Profitable AdSense Website
Here’s a list of some of the interesting and most frequently asked questions around building an AdSense friendly website.
You need a couple of things including;
→ A professional domain along with hosting (if you’re on WordPress.org)
→ You need AdSense account (you need to have content along with some decent pageviews to get your account approved)
→ You need to bring as much traffic as possible (to be able to generate decent earnings)
Yes, a lot of bloggers are already making a living from Google AdSense. Although making a living from AdSense involves in a lot of time, dedication and energy, but anyone can make more money from AdSense by following a proper blueprint which I’m going to reveal in this article.
If done right, within six to eight months, you can build a site that makes you $100 or more each single day.
To earn $100 or more every single day with AdSense, you need to get a lot of traffic to your sites. So to make more with Adsense, you need to first focus on creating excellent content that generates more traffic from various sources like Google, social media etc.
Yes, you can safely use Infolinks and other ad networks such as RevenueHits (except very few other sites) on the same page where you are showing Google AdSense ads.
Here’s a list of some of the best AdSense optimized WordPress themes.
→ Ad-Sense from MyThemeShop
→ Genesis framework (as it offers Ad-Sense friendly customizations)
→ GeneratePress (lightweight and fully customizable theme)
Not necessarily. You can get your AdSense account approved even;
→ If you’ve a YouTube channel with minimum watch hours of 4000 hours (and 1k subscribers)
→ If you’ve an app on play store (you can still run their ads)
→ If you’ve an online tool
More Google Adsense Related Resources:
- Top Indian bloggers with maximum Google Adsense Earning
- Top Google Adsense alternatives to try in 2022
- Proven tips to improve Google Adsense CPC in 2022
- How to find high CPC keywords in 2022
- Powerful tips to improve Adsense Earnings as a newbie blogger
Final thoughts on building a successful AdSense website
AdSense isn’t get rich quick scheme and you can’t make $100 per day from day one.
You need to improve your traffic and overall click through rates (CTR) to increase your earnings. Focus on finding a niche that has enough competition and use profitable keywords to create highly relevant content to start earning more.
Do you have any more questions in building a Google AdSense friendly website? If yes, please share your thoughts in the comment section below.