How to Install WordPress On Bluehost In Under 5 Minutes [With Screenshots]
Are you searching for a step by step process for starting a self-hosted WordPress blog on Bluehost? Don’t know where to start? You’re on the right place.
Table of Contents
- Step by step guide for launching WordPress blog on WordPress in 5 minutes
- Step 1: Click This Link to start your WordPress blog on Bluehost
- Step 2: Enter your desired domain name (you’ll get free domain for one year with Bluehost)
- Step 3: Enter your account information and click “next”
- Step 4: Create a secured password and login
- Step 5: Install WordPress from Bluehost Control Panel:
Step by step guide for launching WordPress blog on WordPress in 5 minutes
Step 1: Click This Link to start your WordPress blog on Bluehost
Step 2: Enter your desired domain name (you’ll get free domain for one year with Bluehost)
Try to pick a domain name that is easy to read, type and remember.
Step 3: Enter your account information and click “next”
Here you have to enter your account details to buy hosting from Bluehost.
Here are the Bluehost discounted pricing details for Bloggers Passion Readers:
- 36 Months: $3.95/Month
- 24 Months: $4.95/Month
- 12 Months: $5.95/Month
Step 4: Create a secured password and login
Please pick a strong and secured password that contains alphabets, numbers and symbols to make your password is not easily predictable.
Step 5: Install WordPress from Bluehost Control Panel:
You can install WordPress on your domain without www or with www (Ex: domain.com, www.domain.com).
You’re almost done. Now, you just need to enter your site details (site name, Admin user name, Password and email address)
- Sitename: Enter the site name you want to use.
- Admin Username: Enter the name you want to use when logging into your website.
- Password: Create a hard-to-guess password.
- Admin Email address: Use your BEST email address.
And you’re done now! See, it doesn’t take even 5 minutes even if you’re a newbie! If you’ve any problems or queries related to installing WordPress on Bluehost, mail me at email@example.com (or leave a comment on this post) and I’d be glad to help you. You can also use our free WordPress installation service if you want help! It’s free.
Don’t Miss: Bluehost Promo Coupon Code to Save 57% Money.
Key points: Bluehost is one of the most reliable web hosting services and I’ve been using the same hosting for several years now and I’m really satisfied. They also have any time money back guarantee offer so if you’re not satisfied with their services, you can ask for a refund at anytime!