Looking for Jasper AI pricing for 2022? Confused about what Jasper pricing package you should go for?
You’re in the right place.
There’s a HUGE demand for AI writing tools like Jasper.
The reason is this: everyone wants to create better content.
But it’s NOT easy to create great content. Here’s where AI writing tools like Jasper AI come into play as they help you write better copy faster than ever before.
With this tool, you can easily write articles in minutes with just a few clicks. It doesn’t matter what industry or niche you’re in because Jasper AI works for everyone.
Table of Contents
What is Jasper and what it can do?
Jasper (Formerly Jarvis) is an AI writing software that helps you create content in minutes.
It generates content based on its built-in intelligence and past articles it’s written, which eliminates the need for extensive research.
The best part about using Jasper? It adapts to your writing style and allows you to easily edit and proofread with one click of a button.
And… you don’t have to worry about plagiarism because Jasper AI keeps your work 100% original.
Jasper is one of the BEST AI writing tools out there that’s used by over 50,000 people worldwide including top companies like IBM, Google, Airbnb, and more.
Want to learn more about Jasper? Read our detailed Jasper AI review to find more about this amazing AI writing tool.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of using Jasper AI;
- Create amazing articles in minutes
- Create ALL types of content including blog posts, tutorials, product descriptions, YouTube videos, and much more
- It helps you write content in 25+ languages
- Make your existing content better
- Offers a ton of PROVEN frameworks including AIDA to help you write better marketing copies
All in all, Jasper is an ESSENTIAL tool if you’re looking to improve your website’s content marketing, boost conversions, or if you just want to create content regularly.
But how much does it cost? In this post, we’ll find out along with all the essential details about this amazing AI software.
Jasper AI Pricing Plans: Starter Plan Or Boss Mode, Which One to Pick?
Jasper offers two pricing plans which are;
- Starter (great for writing short copies)
- Boss Mode (excellent option for writing stories, blog posts, product reviews, and more)
Let’s talk about these two plans in detail along with their limits and features so you can understand them better.
The Starter plan is the cheapest pricing plan from Jasper AI as it only costs $29 per month ($24/mo when billed annually) and it goes all the way up to $499 per month where you can create up to 20,000 words per month (with $29/mo plan) and 1 million words per month (with $499/mo plan).
You can also purchase a bonus pack which is worth $10 for 5000 words (if you reach the limit).
Who Should go for the Starter Plan?
The starter plan from Jasper is great for;
- Those who want to write short content
- People who want to write engaging headlines, descriptions for posts, etc
- Those who want to create compelling tweets, social media posts, etc
- Great for those who want to only write product descriptions
Pros and Cons of the Starter Plan
- Extremely affordable as it starts only at $29 per month
- You can generate up to 20,000 words per month
- Access to over 50 AI copywriting skills
- Create unlimited projects
- Unlimited user logins
- The ability to write in over 25 languages
- Starter plan from Jasper is only useful for short content such as headlines, meta descriptions, tweets, etc
2. Boss Mode
If you’re looking to create detailed articles, stories, ad copies, and more – Boss Mode from Jasper is the perfect plan for you.
Boss Mode pricing starts at $59 per month ($49/mo when billed annually) and goes all the way up to $3600 per month where you can generate up to 50,000 words (with $59/mo plan) and 5 million words (with $3600/mo) plans respectively.
You can also purchase a bonus pack which is worth $40 for generating up to 30,000 words (in case you reach the word limit).
Who Should go for the Boss Mode?
The Boss Mode from Jasper is great for;
- Bloggers and website owners who want to create detailed articles
- Affiliate marketers who want to write product reviews including Amazon product descriptions
- Book writers who want to write stories, novels, etc
- Or anyone who wants to create in-depth and high-quality content
Pros and Cons of the Boss Mode
- Generate up to 50,000 words per month
- You can create longer articles using Boss Mode
- You’ll get access to the plagiarism checker tool with this plan
- Access to the unlimited revision history
- Access to priority customer support which is 3x faster than the Starter plan
- There’s a BIG learning curve (just like any other AI writing tool) to use the full potential of the Boss Mode from Jasper
Save 16% (2 Months FREE) On Annual Plans
Want to save more on Jasper pricing plans?
Then, go with the annual plans from Jasper as you can get a FLAT 16% discount on their pricing packages.
Have a look;
As you can see above, the annual plans offer a 16% discount.
- The Starter plan begins only at $24 per month
- The Boss Mode plan begins at just $49 per month
So what are you waiting for?
Both the Starter and Boss Mode plans offer a 5-day money-back guarantee. So you can ask for a full refund if you’re not happy with their features or outcome.
You can also read our Jasper free trial post to try this tool FREE for 5 days.
Jasper AI Pricing Plans Compared: Why Prefer Boss Mode over Starter
Here are some of the BIGGEST benefits of using the Boss Mode from Jasper.
Boss Mode create BETTER content
If you want to generate 100% original and SEO-optimized content with Jasper, Boss Mode is the perfect pricing plan for you.
Why the Boss Mode creates BETTER content when compared to the Starter plan from Jasper?
The reason is this: In Boss Mode, Jasper reads your past 3,000 characters (around 400 to 500 words) every time before writing to produce high-quality and relevant content whereas, in the Starter plan, Jasper reads only 600 characters (around 100 words).
The Boss Mode also offers a long-form assistant which helps you generate detailed articles.
Here’s how it looks like;
Create detailed articles, stories, novels
The Starter plan from Jasper is only useful for writing meta descriptions, titles, and other short copies. But in the Boss Mode, you can create ANYTHING you want.
You can create long-form articles, novels, stories, ad descriptions, product reviews, and the list goes on.
Here’s how the “Create Story” template looks like (which can be used to write stories);
Also, the Boss Mode from Jasper unlocks Jasper “Documents” that help you create high-quality and in-depth content in ANY industry.
Activate Jasper commands
With the Boss Mode, you can unlock “commands”.
Jasper Commands allow you to write commands directly in the document editor which Jasper will read and then generate high-quality content for you.
Imagine being able to write a Jasper command such as “Write a story about feeling excited to travel to London” and watching as Jasper reads your command and generates content automatically within a few seconds.
That’s what Jasper Commands can do. In fact, you can use Jasper Commands to write an entire blog article within a few minutes.
Here are some of the Jasper Commands you can use to create content;
- Command + Enter: Run a Jasper Command to generate content
- Command + K: See Jasper Command history so you can re-run previous commands
- Command + J: Compose. Jasper will compose text (output)
- Command + /: Re-run the last command. You can use this command to have Jasper delete the last output and generate new content
- Command + Z: Undo
Boss Mode offers “Recipes”
Boss Mode provides you access to pre-build workflows called “Recipes” that contain a series of Jasper commands to help you create content FASTER.
Currently, Jasper offers the following Recipes;
As you can see above, you can create everything from a blog post to Facebook ads to product reviews, emails, non-fiction book outlines, and more.
All in all, Boss Mode unlocks all the powerful features from Jasper AI that help you create better content quickly.
So what are you still waiting for?
FAQs | Jasper AI Pricing Plans
Here are some of the most common questions asked about the Jasper AI writing tool along with its pricing.
Jasper is an AI-based copywriting tool that uses artificial intelligence to generate content automatically. You can use Jasper to create blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, business ads, Quora answers, product descriptions, marketing emails, and much more.
Jasper AI pricing is extremely affordable for all types of users – it starts at just $29/mo.
If you’re wondering whether you’ll get value for your money with Jasper, here’s the answer: yes. The Starter plan costs just $24/mo instead of $29/mo (billed yearly), and the Boss Mode plan costs just $49/mo instead of $59/mo (billed yearly).
The Starter plan from Jasper starts at $29 per month (for 20,000 words) and goes all the way up to $499 per month (for 1 million words).
The Boss Mode from Jasper starts at $59 per month (for 50,000 words) and goes all the way up to $3600 per month (for 5 million words).
With the Starter Plan, you can create up to 20,000 words, and Boss Mode comes with 50,000 words in a month. In case you hit the Jasper word limit, you can upgrade to a higher plan or you can purchase a bonus pack. On average, bonus packs cost $30 for 30,000 words.
Yes, Jasper offers a free trial to all users for 5 days. You’ll get 10,000 credits so you can generate up to 10,000 words during the free trial period.
Yes, Jasper AI offers a 5-day money-back guarantee on all its plans. So if you’re not happy with the product or content it generates, you can ask for a full refund by contacting them at [email protected] and they’ll instantly refund 100% of your money.
Final Thoughts on Jasper Pricing Plans
If you think you can’t create great content, you should definitely try Jasper once. It helps you craft excellent blog posts in minutes. Yes, there’s a learning curve but you’ll create great articles once you get a hold of it.
The best part? Jasper AI is extremely affordable as its pricing starts only at $29 per month.
So what are you still waiting for? Go grab the tool and create some amazing content. If you still have any questions, do let us know in the comments.