Grant Cardone has a net worth of over $700 million as of 2023.
Cardone is known for his “whatever-it-takes” mindset. So what can we all learn from his success in life and business?
In this case study, let’s find out.
Table of Contents
- Who is Grant Cardone?
- Grant Cardone Net Worth 2023: How He Built His Wealth from Scratch
- 10 Motivational Quotes from Grant Cardone
- FAQs | Grant Cardone Net Worth & Personal Life
- Final Thoughts on what is Grant Cardone’s net worth
Who is Grant Cardone?
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker, and investor.
He’s the CEO of Cardone Capital, which has over $4 Billion in assets under management.
Grant worked with Fortune 500 companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford, and more.
He has been named the #1 marketer by Forbes Magazine and the author of the best-selling book “The 10X Rule”.
Cardone is one of the most well-known real estate moguls in the world.
Here’s a quick overview of Grant;
- Grant Cardone Net Worth: $700+ million
- Date of Birth: 21 March 1958
- Birth Place: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: American
- Status: Married
- Partner: Elena Lyons (married in 2004)
- Profession: International speaker, entrepreneur, and author
Let’s jump into the case study to find out how much Grant Cardone is worth, along with a few exciting details.
Grant Cardone Net Worth 2023: How He Built His Wealth from Scratch
The 10X Rule
Grant Cardone’s famous for his 10x rule mindset.
In simple terms, the “10X rule” is where you aim for outcomes 10 times bigger than what you initially think possible.
Even if you fall short, you’ll still be in a BETTER position than your competitors. That’s what the 10x growth mindset is all about.
For example, if you want to sell something and think that sending ten cold emails a day will help you, you should aim to send 100 emails daily and try your best to send those hundred emails.
Basically, the 10x rule has two simple parts;
- Setting bigger goals (the first part is to set 10x bigger goals)
- Putting extra effort (the second part is to work 10 times harder than required to achieve those goals)
Simply put, the 10x rule is all about setting 10x bigger goals than realistic ones. He also suggests surrounding yourself with 10x thinkers and doers.
You need to develop a “do whatever it takes” mindset, even if it means coming outside of your comfort zone, taking risks, or facing failures.
So if you want to be Grant Cardone, raise your standards, aim for extraordinary results, and put in 10x effort.
Cardone has published 11 books, some of which are best-sellers worldwide.
Here’s a list of all the books published by Grant Cardone, including his best-selling book “The 10X Rule”.
- 10X Mentor (2022)
- Grant Cardone’s PlayBook (2022)
- How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate (2018)
- How to Get and Stay Motivated (2017)
- Be Obsessed Or Be Average (2016)
- The Millionaire Booklet (2016)
- The 10X Rule (2011)
- The Closer’s Survival Guide (2011)
- Sell or Be Sold (2011)
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last (2010)
- Secrets of Selling (2007)
One of the significant contributions to Grant Cardone Net Worth is his books.
So what does it take to write best-selling books like Grant Cardone?
Although we don’t have expertise in self-publishing books, we made decent profits from our eBooks on SEO and affiliate marketing. Here are a few solid tips for writing best-selling books.
Just write: If you’re just getting started, write. Don’t be afraid to write badly. Your first few thousand words will be mediocre. But that’s OKAY!
You need to write every day if you want to create an excellent copy. Consistency is key. Our TOP tip is to write at least 500 words a day. It can be anything from journal writing to Quora’s answer to a blog post. Just write.
Show, don’t tell: Show, don’t tell is a writing technique that almost all the best-selling authors use. In this technique, the story and characters are related through imaginary actions rather than telling.
Read: To write good copy, read as much as you can. Read! You’ll absorb it. Then write. If it’s good, you’ll know. If it’s REALLY bad, write again.
Being likable is NOT a talent. Just like most things, it’s also a skill.
One of the reasons Cardone has millions of social media followers is that he is a likable person. He walks the walk.
He also listens A LOT while interacting with people including his employees. People don’t just want to be heard, they want to be listened to.
Most people are NOT likable because they talk a lot and don’t listen to others. Avoid interrupting conversations. Show that you value their ideas and opinions by listening without interruptions.
Smile while talking to others. It instantly sends positive energy.
Above all, be confident like Cardone. ALWAYS be yourself, and don’t try to be someone you’re not. Be sincere with your efforts if you want to be likable.
Become an industry expert
People buy from experts. They don’t buy from strangers. This is especially true when it comes to selling online.
If you want to generate sales and conversions, become an authority in your industry.
Be HONEST while selling. People appreciate those who are trustworthy and honest. Pay attention to your customers’ needs and create products or services that solve their problems.
In case you’re curious to know what it takes to be an expert, here are a few things you can try.
Specialize: Specialize in ONE thing if you want to become an expert. You don’t want to deal with everything under the sun.
For example, if you’re running a digital marketing agency, focus on ONE thing (eg: SEO). Only offer SEO-related services and try to build a portfolio by working with BIG websites in that niche. If you want to grow bigger, move on to another topic but ONLY when you’ve succeeded in one niche.
Give free stuff to your audience: The blog you’re reading generates over $15,000 monthly. Do you know how we did it? We’ve been giving away LOTS of FREE stuff in terms of content, videos, graphics, etc free for years.
That’s how we built an audience who don’t hesitate to buy products that we recommend. Cardone also follows the same strategy as he produces lots of free content including;
- Blog articles, checklists and much more
Be consistent: “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” Grant Cardone did NOT become rich overnight.
He worked hard for years and he’s extremely consistent when it comes to building an audience. So build a routine or a system that supports your goals and stick to it.
Become a master negotiator
One of the MAJOR reasons behind Grant Cardone’s massive net worth is his negotiation skills. He’s a MASTER negotiator.
Here are a few things we can all learn from Cardone’s negotiation skills.
Research A LOT: Before getting into any deal, Cardone researches a lot. He understands his client’s needs and desired outcomes to close deals.
Build a relationship: Cardone always discusses the importance of building rapport and connecting with others. Listen to their needs, show empathy, and connect with their soul before closing the sale!
Criticism is good: No matter what you do in business or life, you will face criticism. Don’t ignore the critics. Remember that customer feedback is ALWAYS precious, even if it is negative, because that helps you improve things.
Don’t make excuses: Last but not least: stop making excuses. Successful people like Cardoon never make excuses because they know their successes and failures depend on entirely on them.
Figure out what exactly you need to do to close a deal or sale. Do NOT give up easily in negotiations. Don’t be afraid to offer extra incentives. If you repeat the mindset and actions of successful people, you can also become successful.
Grant Cardone’s life was NOT easy since his childhood. He lost his father at age 10.
While he was a teenager, he struggled A LOT with drug addiction (he admitted it in several of his videos).
However, he overcame all those challenges and became one of the most successful entrepreneurs.
He’s been into real estate since the 1980s and owns a huge portfolio.
Did you know that his real estate investment firm “Cardone Capital” is now worth over $4 billion?
Grant Cardone always suggests that setting big goals and taking massive action are the ONLY two ways to achieve big things in life.
Grant always mentions that you are responsible for your own success. Take ownership of your goals, your actions, and your results. Avoid blaming others for your lack of success.
Instead, take the necessary steps to make things happen and succeed.
That’s how he overcame his challenges, including drug addiction, and built a billion-dollar real estate empire.
Learn to sell
If there’s ONLY one thing you could learn from Cardone’s success, it is this: learn to sell.
Grant believes that selling is one of the most important skills for success in any industry.
Selling is a skill. You need to master it if you want to succeed in business.
You should be able to persuade others to believe in your ideas, products, or services.
The good thing about mastering the art of sales? You’ll NOT only increase your income, but you’ll also be able to build strong relationships and create better opportunities for yourself in the long run
Here are a few effective ways to sell anything to anybody.
Research the buyer: Before you plan to sell anything, research the person you’re selling. Know as much as you can, including his age, habits, income level, psychology, and more. The more you know about the customer, the easier it is to persuade.
Demonstrate value: Grant Cardone always explains that you need to show the value of your product or service to your customer. What does it mean? You need to highlight ALL the features and benefits of your products. Also, demonstrate how your products can solve their problems.
Follow up: Last but not least: ALWAYS follow up with the customer. Grant Cardone emphasizes the importance of following up with your customers after the sale. This means providing support, solving their problems, and building long-term relationships. That’s how they’ll become lifelong customers.
10 Motivational Quotes from Grant Cardone
This Grant Cardone net worth post is not limited to his success secrets; we’ll also cover more. Looking for Grant Cardone’s quotes? Here’s a handpicked list for you.
1. “If the people around you are giving you the advice to slow down or to take it easy – you are surrounded by the wrong people.”
2. “10 times the actions, 10 times the goals, and you’ll get everything you ever dreamed of.”
3. “Success is no different than any other skill. Duplicate the actions and mindsets of successful people, and you will create success for yourself.”
4. “As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.”
5. “Taking massive action means making somewhat limited choices and then following these up with even more action. Some will consider this level of action borderline insane, well beyond the agreed-upon social norm—and will always create new problems. But remember: If you don’t create new problems, you’re not taking enough action.”
6. “There are three steps to wealth: First, you have to make money, then you have to keep it, then you have to multiply it.”
7. “If nobody hates you, nobody knows you.”
8. “Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions. When you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses, and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams!”
9. “Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives – such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems – are the result of not taking enough action.”
10. “Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.”
FAQs | Grant Cardone Net Worth & Personal Life
Here are some widely asked questions about Grant Cardone and his net worth.
Grant Cardone’s net worth is over $700 million as of 2023.
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, real estate investor, best-selling author of several books, including The 10x Rule, and sales expert.
Cardone makes $40 to $50 million annually from various sources such as social media, eCommerce, book deals, etc.
Grant Cardone got rich from multiple sources and built a huge real estate empire with a market value of $4 billion. He’s also a sales coach, best-selling author, and motivational speaker.
Yes, Cardone married Elena Lyons in 2004. Elena was an actor who worked in various movies including Club Dread, Two and a Half Men, Devil’s Prey, etc
Grant Cardone’s businesses took well, including his real estate business and he eventually became a millionaire by 30.
The estimated speaking charges of Grant Cardone for live events is over $200,000 and for virtual events, it is between $100,000 to $200,000.
Few More Interesting Case Studies:
- MrBeast Net Worth 2023: How MrBeast Gained Over 139 Million Subscribers?
- Ramit Sethi Net Worth: 10 Brilliant Lessons
- 10 Inspiring Lessons to Learn from Tim Ferriss
- Neil Patel Net Worth: Top 10 Lessons
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2023
- Joe Rogan Net Worth 2023: How He Became the Richest Podcaster?
- Jawed Karim Net Worth 2023: 7 Mind-Boggling Lessons
- Simon Sinek Net Worth: 5 Lessons from His Success
Final Thoughts on what is Grant Cardone’s net worth
Undoubtedly Grant Cardone is one of the most successful entrepreneurs who built an empire by teaching others how to succeed.
He believes in the 10x rule: taking 10x action, setting BIG goals, and developing a solid work ethic. Check out his books and follow him on social media to learn more about Cardone. He’s extremely active on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, etc. where he often reveals his success secrets.
So what do you think about Grant Cardone net worth? Did you find this case study helpful? Please share it with others if you find it helpful and let us know your thoughts in the comments.