Are you looking for a ConvertKit free trial? You’re in the right place.
Hands down, email is the future of online marketing.
Email marketing provides you the highest ROI and stays on top when it comes to ROI.
For every dollar you spent on email marketing, on average, you earn $40 in return. That’s why you shouldn’t ignore building and growing an email list.
To build and grow your list, you need a powerful email marketing platform. Over the past few years, we’ve used a ton of email marketing solutions and we know ConvertKit offers the best bang for your buck.
In fact, we recently moved from Drip to ConvertKit because of its pricing and features.
So in this post, we’ll quickly talk about how to activate ConvertKit trial for free along with pros and cons. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents ☰
How to Activate ConvertKit FREE Trial?
Here’s a simple step by step tutorial on how to activate ConvertKit trial to get 14-day FREE access to their platform.
Step 1: Head over to this link and you’ll land on the ConvertKit’s homepage and visit their Pricing page.
Step 2: Once you’re on their Pricing page, scroll down to see their “Complete” package where you can see their free trial.
As you can see above, click on the “Start a free 14-day trial” button to proceed to the next page. On the next page, you’ll be asked a few simple questions (whether you’re starting from scratch or already building a list etc).
Step 3: You’ll be now asked to create an account with ConvertKit to grab your 14-day free trial from ConvertKit. Once you’re done with it, you’ll be instantly provided access to the ConvertKit free trial for 14 days.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll have 14-days left to renew or cancel your account with ConvertKit.
Try ConvertKit trial FREE for 14-days and if you’re not happy, you can simply cancel your account. Since you’re NOT even entering your credit card details, you won’t be charged anything.
ConvertKit Pros & Cons
- Offers a free plan which can be useful to build a list of 1k subscribers (they recently introduced their free plan)
- ConvertKit offers FREE migrations to anyone who wants to move from other email marketing platforms
- Create landing pages with ease using their in-built landing page builder
- Provides you visual automation funnels which help you understand your subscriber or customer journey
- It is subscriber-based email platform (so you won’t be charged for duplicate subscribers)
- Offers a ton of integrations ranging from Shopify to Stripe to Teachable and so on
- Provides excellent reporting and you can track everything
- Use tags and segments to easily manage your email list
- You can create unlimited landing pages & forms even with their free plan
- Their email templates are really basic as ConvertKit doesn’t offer any beautiful looking templates
- Their premium plans start at $29/mo (for 1k subscribers) which is bit expensive when compared to others such as GetResponse, AWeber etc
ConvertKit offers two pricing packages.
- ConvertKit Free Account (free for up to 1k subscribers but with limited features)
- Complete Plan
If you want to get access to all of ConvertKit’s features including visual automation funnels, email sequences, premium support and so on, you should go with their “Complete plan” and here’s the pricing structure.
- $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- $49 per month For up to 3,000 subscribers
- $79 per month For up to 5,000 subscribers
- $99 per month For up to 8,000 subscribers
- $119 per month For up to 10,000 subscribers
- And it goes up according to your email list size
ConvertKit Free Trial FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions around the ConvertKit free trial.
Once your ConvertKit free trial is over, you need to add a credit card and you’ll automatically become their customer and you won’t lose any of your data.
No, but ConvertKit does provide you a free plan which lets you manage a list of up to 1000 email subscribers. But with their free plan, you won’t get access to automated funnels & email sequences, premium support and integrations.
Yes, if you’re not happy with ConvertKit, you can ask for a refund within 30 days after purchasing their plan and you’ll get your full amount back.
Read: ConvertKit vs Mailchimp: Which is Best?
Read: Jasper AI Free Trial 2024: Grab 7-Days Exclusive Access
Read: ActiveCampaign Pricing Plans: Which Plan is Worth Your Money?
Read: Passion io Free Trial: Get Complete Access for 14 Days
Final thoughts on ConvertKit free trial for 14 days
ConvertKit is an excellent email marketing platform for online creators like bloggers.
If you’re looking for an easy to use yet powerful email software, you should definitely try ConvertKit.
Do you have any more questions around ConvertKit’s free trial? Let us know in the comments.